Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2005

oh motorbikes, I could go on all day... I've had my licence for about 6 years now and it's so cool, I love the wind in my hair... only it does trash your hair, and it's really cold when it rains! There was a period where I only had a bike and no car... which is fine until you need to do the shopping... But now we've got two kids, they don't fit on bikes, and I sold mine not long after Alex was born. Bugger, but we needed the money!

Anyway, Ned slept from 10pm until 8am, woohoo, another great sleep! But Alex didn't! GRRR! All I want for Christmas is two boys to sleep from 10pm until 8am!

Tracey, I'm back at work on 10 January too! I can't wait!

The funeral went well, it was an "honest" funeral, not like some other ones I've been to where they say "oh it's a tragedy" that they've committed suicide, here it was like "well it's what she wanted" and "her decision" etc etc, and told everyone she'd taken pills. So it was truthful, which I think is for the best. My mate is slowly getting over it. He's back at work today which is good for me, now I can have some "me" time!

Okay, off to check out the rest of the forums now!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Divvy

Glad to hear the funeral went well, well as well as funerals go I guess.
    Geez everyone has such great sleepers.Can I ask does Ned sleep all the way and not wake at all?Gemma has been waking alot in the early hours for her dummy she cries out for me and I put the dummy in then shes sound asleep within seconds.Any advice?

Looks like I'm back at work on around 23rd jan when school starts as thats when daycare can fit Gemma in.I'm actually looking forward to getting back out into the real world although I know I'm going to bawl my eyes out the first time I leave Gemma!! #-o I'm taking Gemma into work tomorrow to discuss what hours I want when I go back and what days.

It is soooo hot here today.Poor Gem is struggling.I put her in our bed because we have air conditioning in our room and she finally slept.I feel so bad when its this hot because they can't regulate their temperature really well and theres not much I can do.I was thinking of taking her to the pool but I think shes to young and the water would be to cold and she'll probably scream the whole time.

Madfdy's been at mum & Dads all day, coz she wasnt feeling well, I just went over to get her & we think she has mumps!
    Her face & throat is so swollen & she has been sleeping on & off all day!!!
    BUGGER!!!!!

Wow Tracey, I hope she's all right. Alex swells up from allergic reactions to pollen, that's another option. Hopefully she's okay.

Kirsty, IKWYM about looking forward to going back to work. It is hard to leave them when they're little but you get used too it. And that was the only time that Ned has slept more than six hours in a row, and he didn't bat an eyelid. However, he had a boobie feed at 9pm, then a bath, then a MASSIVE poo, then another bath (he needed it!), then about 100mls of bottle, and was SO cactus we put him to bed without burping him because we couldn't get it out! He'd also been awake (without sleeping at all) since 3pm, so about 7 hours fully awake. No wonder he slept!

But we tried it again last night (except the poo!) and he woke at 2.30am and 5am... the 5am one was the poo... ergh I hate poo in the early morning hours! But better than 2am I suppose... He then woke again at 7am for more bottle... and Alex woke at 12:30am and 1:30am... so I got to bed at 10:30pm, up at 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 5am, 7am and now Alex has been up for the day since 8:30am.... I reckon I've had four hours sleep but only in one or two hour blocks! No wonder I'm exhausted!

I'm going to send Alex to Mum and Dad's on Wednesday night. He always sleeps through there, and then sleeps better here... hopefully we can get rid of this waking up business!

Hope everyone is happy and healthy (including our darling Indah!)

Oh and I haven't had chocolate for eight days now!

And.... I went for a 40 min walk on Monday and a 20 min bicycle ride last night. First time I'd been on the bike since March.

Definitely need to remove some of this baby flab!

(oh and I love the Wiggles for babysitting!)

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey everyone

Tracey I hope Maddy is ok.Please let us know how you get on.

Divvy-Your nights sound like mine.Gemma normally sleeps soundly for the first 5-6 hours then is up every1-2 hours wanting her dummy!I normally only ever get sleep in 2 hour blocks too!You start to get used to it!I didn't think I could ever survive on 4-5 hours sleep a night, but it can be done!By 8pm though I'm a wreck!Hopefully our bubs will start to sleep through, you know the 10-12 hour sleeps at night!I can't wait!

Well it was soooo hot here yesterday and last night and today looks like its going to be the same.Gemma slept with no blankets and in little shorties and woke up screaming at 8.40pm cause she was still hot!Poor little thing.I had the fan on most of the night for her too.

This morning we're off to my work to discuss hours and days that I'll be working and of course to show my little girl off!They haven't seen her since I was in hospital and boy has she changed since then!

Well maddy seemed happier & today asked to go to school, I sent a note saying if she complained of anything to call me! I gave her panadol last night & ran a tepid bath for her whicxh she sat in for quite some time, then at about 7pm she went off to bed (after having a bowl of jelly & a big drink)
    This morning she said she was better! So I sent her to school, I think it was just exhaustion, Maddy seems to get really tired if she hasnt rested enough & then ends up with a throat infection, so perhaps now she is older, it didnt make her as ill??

Anyways I am glad she is feeling better!
    Well Little miss is starting to stir, so I am gonna do vaccumming whilst she is up & get into her room as well!!!
    Toodles!!!

Debbie Lee Guest

Just a reminder to all platinum members... there's only about 10 days to vote for the Platinum Member in the Hotseat. So make sure you vote!

Tracey, lovely to hear that she's feeling better.
    Well we did 9pm until 5:15 am this morning... only Alex was up at 2 and 3... why why why??? He's definitely staying at Nanny and Poppy's tonight... I'm sick of this waking business! Now I only have to make sure Ned sleeps again...

only I blimey well leaked everywhere!

Good news about Ned, but heres hoping alex will now sleep too!!!!
    Indah went from 10pm til 6:30am, I think it was because we spent the day at home, rather than running here & there... Thanks goodness all the christmas shopping is done!!!
    Staying home doing housework today..
    Maddy got 2 more invitations yesterday to be honest I am so over birthday parties at the end of the year!!!!
    Just when I think I can steer clear of shops!!! GRRRRR!

Ellibam Guest

hi girls
    well not alot has been happening here! we had an early xmas family thing on monday sil is going to africa for 6 months on sat so had to cram in lots of birthday stuff and xmas, it was nice but friday night will be awful the last time we see her for so loooong. :smt022
    makon is just startingto chub up onhis legs. (Ben was going to ask me if something was wrong with him cos all the babies he has seen lately are really chubby.
    Barley no worries about your job i have it under control!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ccchhhhooooccccooollllaaattteee mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    hope everyone else is well

Well I sent Alex to Nanny and Poppy's house... and Ned slept from 10pm until 2:30am (woke with another massive poo) and then until 7:30am... and he's asleep now! I think I'm a new woman!

I'm also sick of Christmas shopping... ergh! Although I have to go to Knox today to pick up a layby... I'm not looking forward to it! At least if I go today I only have to worry about one boy and not two! Alex is in daycare today...

ANyway, off to check my emails..

Love you all!

Divvy, how'd ya go at Knox? It's so bloody busy I'd not even attempt it from now til new year!

Thank Goodness my Chrissie shopping is done!

If maddy get's another birthday invitation I am gonna have to go to the supermarket to get something! Coz I am NOT going back to Knox!!!!
    Although I must admit I love Christmas Eve around 5pm, park at one end of the shopping centre & time how long it takes to get to the other end & back!!! You'll be lucky if your out by New Years Eve!!! hee hee!

I have to grab 1 bottle of Scotch, get Dh something that is a surprise present & find myself a close to home Yoga class for next year! Might sort that one out today!!!!

Ok, Enjoy!!!

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey Girls

I keep forgetting to post in here when I come on BB!! #-o Doh!

Well all thats going on in my house at the moment is lots and lots of sex!Corey and i can't keep our hands off each other at the moment.Don't know if its the heat affecting us or what! Guess I'm kinda hoping to that I might accidentally fall pregnant as we both keep changing our minds as to when we want to TTC again!We keep bringing the date forward and then changing our minds then changing them again!Phew!

Hows everyone else doing today?

OOOh, lucky you, I feel horny, but I think the fact it's still tender when he goes to stick it in (so to speak!) I start to panic about pain...
    Gotta have a few drinks to loosen (pardon the pun!) up!!!!

Lucky you guys tho!!!!

I am so busy with christmas!!!!!

oh sex... yay! I've been having some... but not as much as DH wants, I'm just too exhausted!

But I do have a woohoo.. the last two nights Alex has slept through! Yay! Nanny's house is the sleeping palace!

Only I've got up to Ned at about 2am and 6am... ergh!

Knox was all right, managed to follow a man to a car park as soon as I got there! Woopsie doo!

Love to all.

Kirsty77 Guest

Hey everyone

Yay Divvy on finding a park!Gemma is up at the same times as Ned by the sounds of it.She is up like clockwork at 2am for an entire bottle then has her brekky bottle at around 6am.

Well I've gotten all my housework and washing done this morning.Yay but I'm exhausted and Corey has taken Gemma to visit his dad, so I'm fancy free this afternoon.YAY!!I'm going to cruise the net for a while then I'll probably hit the pillow for a long nap!

I hope you and DH do find some time to discuss #2 Kirsty!

Well Ned has been sleeping from 10:30 to 2:30 and then to about 7am, so shouldn't be complaining... I just wish he'd sleep through! He has, twice, but at nearly 7 kilos he should be big enough to do it more often!

Anyway, off to check out the other forums!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast