Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #10

Jodi - Hope your mum gets well soon...Migraines are aweful things!!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    oh about the routine thingo - I try to break them cause if I start doing them and Wilhelm gets wiff - he'll make my life hell that I haven't gone with the routine..does that make sence?

Oh yes...absolutely perfect. Have I ever mentioned to you that at my previous school we had an autistic class Prep - 2?? They used to integrate in our classrooms for certain times of the day.. I loved it.

good morning girls

well i was about to read through all the posts, but that thread is closed,[email protected] it was at page 4 last i looked! my god you girls can talk!

hope your mum is ok jodi

routine......whats that, i dont have one, never had with any of my kids i just go with the flow, caity is still getting boobs and bottles and sleeps quite well of a night only usually wakes once anywhere from 11-3, then wakes at around 5ish, but thats what time this house hold wakes to get everyones lunches and of to work/school. she is pretty bad of a day time, but i do get a good day here and there.

I have been told im a snapper head at the moment, DH words, he uped me on the weekend for getting the ****s all the time.........well when the weekend comes i think, great i get a bit of relief/help......but doesnt eventuate.......no wonder im snapping his head of his lucky i havent thrown something at him, but give it time!!

Advice, caitlyn has started knoring(sp) on my shoulder her fist and anything she can get her mouth on, and starting to dribble, it makes me think teething, but it seems so early for this, what do you girls think?

kk pressie, when do we have to buy it for? sorry im hopeless this last couple of weeks ive been living on ebay. buying and selling.

i promise i will start keeping up again

well better go and clean up after all the pigs........

oh yeh, maz, vy, looks like one of your boys, shes so cute.

better try and update my pic on my ticker

have a great day everyone.

chrissy- Ash started doing the same thing last week and I was wondering that too. I didn't know if it was teething early, going thru another growth spurt and was hungry or just doing it for comfort. No teeth have appeared so i ruled that out, I think its a bit of both hunger and comfort sucking in Ashleigh cause sometimes she'll be looking for boob and other times just content to suck her fist or whatever else. She's not into a dummy so i presumed this was her thing instaed.

Chrissy - Paige does this as well.

Yep Mitchell does it as well...
    Routine, well we mainly go with the flow, typcially have a cluster/awake period in the late afternoon and then onto a longish sleep 4-5 hours. Then wakes afer 3hrs then is up after 2 or so hours. A bit of awake time in the mornings.....

Hey Chrissy, I had a dirt bike when I lived in Tom Price, it was a CR250....really hard work riding the thing IYKWIM.

I won't be able to get another bike because DH's dear brother was killed on one!!!!! the ILs wouldn't like it......

Rikki - hey let me know the details re the meet on the 20th, I will have DD age 4 with me though!
    Last edited by Magic; November 14th, 2006 at 10:26 PM.

Sarah Kate Guest

Jodi, sorry to hear about your mum. I hope she is ok .

Emma had her check up this morning. She is now 11lb 4 oz (5205g) and is 57.5cm long. Her next appointment will be her 3 month check up in 4 weeks. Now I am not sure what is shocking me more, the fact that she is 8 weeks now or the fact in 4 weeks time my bubba girl isn't going to be a newborn anymore .

Chrissy - I have tried baby massage with Emma and she will let me do her legs but if I try anything else she screams her head off. I am going to keep trying as I am sure she will like it eventually, just like tummy time .

Watching Days of our Lives at the moment and Bow is crying his head off. Didn't know a man could cry like that

well my little man didn't put on as much as i thought but had a good weight gain he gained 560grm in 2 weeks so is now up to 5580grm 12.4 lbs

I asked my MCHN yesterday about the gnoring and dribble - its not actually classed as teething but the gums are shaping and forming to get ready for the teeth (wow that was a mouth full).
    Chrissyt - which school did you work in were they had the autistic kids in prep? We're looking at having wilhelm in the special needs school here 3 days a week and 2 days at a mianstream. The only problem were facing about getting him into the special needs school is his IQ level. It has to fall below 70. Its gonna be hard seeing he reads at a 6-7 yo level, counts to 120. Im just hoping that he does the test on one of his bad days.
    Chrissy - good to hear from you matie. Sharleen was organising the KK and the cut off date was last week, let her know you want in as see what she can do. PMSL at DH snapper head comment. Jed called me something simular and i threw a plate at him - mind you his tea was on it. opsie! I think Vy looks like my eldest (im hoping she does) which is a good thing cause then she takes after my side of the family, the side that actually gives a $hit about her. IL's dont really give a rats @rse. Ive got one of Jed's sisters and brother coming up this weekend and I know his sister is going to show pony my house to her boyfriend. If she goes into my wardrobe im going to scream. Better still, I'll have the tennis racket handy so I can just wack her in the head with it.
    Oh Chrissy do you guys have a local rag up there? My BIL and his wife are having their baby in 2 weeks (MIL is flying up there for a week, hmmm only came up once and saw Vy for 2 hours when she was born....) and they live in Newcastle. their expecting a boy...ow what a shame, im going to have the only granddaughter...bugger. also did you catch up with Belle?
    God, look at the time, I just had a gf here with her new bubby and ive got a $hit load to do before i pick Nikolaus up from school
    chow babies
    xxmaz

rach - Jack still weighs more than Vy - she's 5.5kg and almost 3 months old.
    Were has the time gone????

Ruby is not even 5kg an shes 9 weeks!
    UM as far as i knew chrissy was in the KK an not Chrissyt,so you will have to sort that out with sharleen.
    Well my 2 darlings are asleep exhausted and passed out! Thats what happens when your up at 5am.
    Im going to do some quick tidy up an then scrap my past chrissy photos!

but how big were the girls born, Maz, & Caddie???

well I just got a call from that mothers group lady and am going round to her house tomorrow to meet her :eek: I am so shy and scared LOL

girls im in the kk thingo, but when do we have to buy our pressies by? and are we going to do a msn chat again?

no i havent caught up with belle yet, caity is a absoulute sh#t head when ever i go out, so i might have to wait a while till she is more settled, and belle lives in sydney, so i might not be able to catch up till after xmas rush, then i got school holidays, so now it probably wont be to early feb, i dont think she will appreciate me coming with 6 kids plus a baby in the holidays.

thanks for the dribble/ teething advice girls

caity has been in bed for 5 hours............

maz i threw a plate of dinner at craig a couple of years ago, he finally saw my bad temper,i have bben soooo tempted of late to do the same......... i live at port stephens, so we dont get the newcastle local paper, but i know pip lives in newcastle, so she might get it. but ill keep my eyes out for it.

better go and check ebay a couple of my things should of run out by now, i wonder if they sell.........

caity is 5.5 kg early last week

hope your mum is better soon jodi. just emailed you magic so you can delete your addy. i weighed ainsleigh this morning on our bathroom scales and she is 6.7kg!!! will weigh and measure her when i start mothers group on friday... she was 3.3kg born, so she has doubled that, and it took her two weeks to get back to birth weight.

No it was something maz said regarding KK.Maybe i got my wires crossed.
    Jodi ruby was 2.5kg at birth so doubled now.Cant complain but still she is a midget like belles bub julia too!

Jodi- How is your mum? Hope she doesn't have to stay in hospital too long.

maz- Is the special needs school just for autistic children or a mixture of needs? I wouldv'e thought they wouldn't put a condition on the IQ cause quite alot of autistic children are so brainy, I know with my nephew he may lag behind on speech and social skills but when it comes to other things like numbers esp he is way ahead.

rikki- Thats great Ainsleigh has piled on the weight seeing as she had trouble at the start, we seem to have nice healthy babies in here.

Been to my mothers group, learning the baby massage was nice, Ashleigh was the test baby and she seemed to quite enjoy it so I'll have to do it on her each day, she was quite relaxed, then wanted a feed and went off to sleep.

OMG girls I have missed so much... !

Just wanted to let you know Im here... am ok... Julia had her immunisation today I hate needles poor chicken cried... I have put her to sleep now hopefully she is ok. She now weighs 4.4kgs and is 57cm long!!! yaay!!

Back later for personals. had had like 3-4hrs sleep as I went to U2 concert last night so off to the sofa now xoxo

Maz - the school was in Sydney, before I moved South across the boarder.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast