Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #10

Stewart is 2 months today. Yey. He had his immunisations and he isn't very happy, I think it has knocked him around abit.
    The sadest part was that he was smiling at the nurse just before she did it and then when she put the first one in he looked like his trust in her had been broken and then the second one he just balled. Nasty big needles they are that they give them.

personally i prefer the 8th, as on the 15th DH and stepson will be home... won't have time to log on

Sarah Kate Guest

Well I am back from the doctors and I had to have a papsmear (sacastic )

Emma also got checked out. Her legs are ok and all the folds match up but she has a click in her hips which I have to keep an eye on. She was so good in her appointment though, cried at the end!! Today she has been going for 4 hours between feeds, something she hasn't done before so will be interested to see how long it lasts.

Must fly, the lady is calling me

8th of december....hm its a date. closest thing to one for me any way as long as someone puts out..hehehe only joking. Ive got my bottle of wine in the wine fridge ready to go for the night.
    Oh yummy Sarah a pap smear...oh how I love them..Had to have one every 6months for 2 years cause I had abnormal cells. I gave up smoking and they cleared up. Then stupid B'artch me started again...naughty. Ihaven't had a ciggi since I was 26 weeks pg. yucky things they are now.
    Shell - special needs school is for all special need kids. Its hard cause Wilhelm 'caught' some had behaviours from 2 kids so I pulled him out of tuesday's. He's been a happier boy every since. HAve no idea about the IQ but im like you, hoping that it goes on the social aspect of things and motor skills etc as well.
    Vy was 7p1oz when she was born. I think Rbuy was 5p6oz am I right Caddie? God it feels like forever ago.
    Must fly, jeds home and i have nt' even started tea. Looks like pizza tonight. Oh so hanging for saturday...my chrisco order is coming.
    xxmaz

F*ck, you girls can talk!!!

I've got bucklies of replying to all these pages of posts today, obviously all yor babies have been wonderful and giving their mummies some computer time! Anyone wanna swap with one that likes to feed hourly and not give mummy a break? LOL. I'm so dizzy today from trying to keep up with his feeding, get all woozy when I stand up.

SK - Xander had a click in his hips too, got it ultrasounded (sp?) and his hips were fine, was caused by residual hormones from me in his system.

Panna - Poor little Stewart... next time see if they can get two nurses to do the jabs at the same time, that way it is only one 'ouch'

Maz - I love that comment above your ticker! Xander should have one just like it me thinks.

Jodi - Hope your mum gets better soon

Belle - WTG with the weight gain/growth! Sorry to hear about the needles, but at least they are done for now.

I'm so sorry to those I missed, will get to you soon. Love yas all.

The 15th is no good for me, but the 8th is fine... just remember about the 3 hour difference with us Perthies! (or it might be 2 again by then if we get daylight savings?)

aylight savings should happen 3rd dec.
    Anna dont dispair im only on computer to get 5 mins away from crying.Ruby just wont settle an its making me bonkers.I have told hubby to please come home a little earlier but whether he listens is another story.
    I have chicken parmigana for dinner tonight but naughty me has been SNACKING all day on crap.I am starting weight watches at home tommorow to try and lose 5kgs off my guts! Jodi hows your diet? I seen you on health an fitness thread?

Anna - Vy is sitting her with me messmerized by the whole screen thing. its Jed who cracks the sads about me be ing on here. bloody @rse!
    God Caddie your gonna have to give me some hints for the weight los thing. IM starting top put it back on. Ive gotta get myself into shape before Jeds brothers wedding on the 30th of December.
    Oh Im gonna go and fly Jed, Ive aske dhim to lighten up on Nikolaus and he's started on him...grrrrrrrrr.
    xxmaz

Thanks for your thoughts guys. Mum is still in hospital, she's having tests tomorrow to see if there's anything to explain it. She has a severe migraine, high bp & a temperature.
    caddie - weight loss going slowly, but progressing. I've dropped one dress size so far, another two and I'll be happy.
    The 8th Dec is good for me with the online thingy majigy.

Gotta go & eat ... BBL for more personals

Hi Ladies

Wow - lots to read through.

Rylee had her 10 week immunisations yesterday so last night wasn't much fun - she was very unsettled with lots of tears, but is having a very long sleep this morning so must be exhausted. She weighed in at 5.3kg (was only 2.7kg when born) and 56.5 cm height so she is putting it on. Looking forward to a lazy day today, DH is staying out at the mine tonight so I will be having an easy dinner and get to watch all my TV shows - yay - they have Home & Away over here can you believe, I'm addicted to it - sad but true.

Jodi Lee - hope your mum is on the mend now.

As for routines - Rylee kinda has one, but if she goes out of whack, she goes out of whack no big deal - nevertheless 7 pm is pretty much her bedtime and I try and get her to stick to that for both her and my sanity!!!
    Better go,
    Lotsalove
    Laurin

Anna-Thanks for the tip, I will do that for his next set of injections. Is that what you did with Xander for his? How did he go?

Belle- Did you enjoy the U2 concert?

Laurin- Hope you make the most of watching your TV shows, hope that Rylee is good for you so you can enjoy your night. Where is "over here"?

Have a good night girls hope all the bubs get a good nights sleep tonight for you guys.

Hi guys, havent had time to read all your posts yet as am on dial-up so sorry if I have missed anything.

Adele-I hope Akira gets better soon.

Jodi-Lee- I hope your Mums migraine gets sorted out.

I happen to think that I have an angel baby, a great sleeper after having dealt with Bella, but after reading all of your posts I dont know anymore. Eithan on average goes down around 11pm -12am and up between 3.30am to 4.30am and then up again 7.30-8.30am and then cat naps and feeds all day. No wonder I am tired.

Love

Oh talking about weight, my little man is only 4.6kg prob nearly 4.7 now and he is 12weeks old!!! and he weighed in nicely at 3434gm at birth. But admitedly he had quite a tough start and lost a lot of weight.

Love

I just did this huge post and the stupid computer froze up on me! Lets see if I remember what I said ...

laurin - Rylee & Nina are pretty much on par with one another. At 10 weeks she was 5.25kg & 59.5cm long, 2.98kg at birth.

helen - Nina is 1kg heavier than Eithan! He must be so cute. I love little bubba's

We just got a s**t load of catalogues in the mail for xmas and there is so much cool stuff in there. Did you know you can buy dessert maker thingys, and milkshake makers mmm milkshakes, I love milkshakes and kids DVD's are $12! I love kids DVD's Finding Nemo, Toy Story and the list goes on!

Oh Helen, River sleeps similar to that too, goes down slightly earlier, finished his feed around 9 tonight, he'll probably wake around 2 or 3 and then 3 hours after that.

He has been really difficult today, can anyone think of why he might have become so clingy lately? He screams (and I mean SCREAMS) while I'm in the shower, and I really can't put him down for long at all...he's also feeding a bit wierd, starts well but then just mucks around on the boob, just licks at it...but then gets frustrated or something...he's just acting wierd...might pop into the chemist for something to boost my milk supply tomorrow, just in case that's part of the problem...I'm really at a bit of a loss.

On the bright side, he's still as cute as ever

Hope your mum gets better soon Jodi. Hope things look up for those struggling with their annoying husbands.

We bought couches today! They come on Friday, I'll have to take a photo and put it on my photo site. I'm so excited, we've just had ones that were given to us (beggars can't be choosers when an apprentice and uni student get married ) so nice ones that recline (and have cup holders...think they'll grow on me) are so exciting.

LOL at all our babies photos, they're all so gorgeous! I'll have to take some more of River soon, he's just growing so quick! Freaks me out.
    Well, I should sleep, take care girls xo

Nelle-We had that problem with Eithan around the 6-7 week mark as he just would muck around with the boobie. Latch on the pull off and just scream with it in his mouth. I dont think that he was getting enough milk as I supplemented a night feed with formula for a few nights. Now we are back to full bf. He had a formula every couple of nights due to no milk supply but now it's getting better. all the best. Wow gotta love new couches.

Jodi_Lee- have fun shopping.

Is it ok for me to join in on the chat? As I am not buying but would love to catch up with everyone.

Love

Anna-Thanks for the tip, I will do that for his next set of injections. Is that what you did with Xander for his? How did he go?
    Yeah, my GP did one leg, the nurse got him on the other side at the same time. He still cried, but at least it was only the one owie. He was fine after that, a bit grizzly, but that could've just been him that day IYKWIM?

Nelle - Xander also behaved like that with the boob at about that age... he's started it again now too - I sometimes wonder if its a milk supply thing, probably them just trying to increase the supply? He's also verrrry clingy and just screams if you put him down, even if you are right beside him. It seems to tie in with the growth spurts.

Caddie - Did that hubby of yours come home a little earlier for you today? I hear ya on the snacking thing... I've been really bad as of late too, just don't seem to have time to eat anything decent so grab whatever I can. Problem is that it never seems to be a piece of fruit!

Helen - I've got a bit of a catnapper here as well, makes it hard doesn't it? He usually sleeps well at night, but not the last couple of nights. Is it hot over your way? I can't figure out if it's the heat or if they just feel like waking us up! Sorry I missed you on msn tonight.

Jodi - Must be the day for catalogues, our mailbox got hammered too. So many things that I could buy! grrrr.. better stop looking at them. hehe

OMG!!! Xander is 3 calender months old tomorrow! Holy ****, where has the time gone?

nNelle River sounds like Jack at the moment I have no idea where this clingy must be held behaviour is coming from

ok girls we are having a problem with #2 he goes every night but from 7pm to when he goes around 9-9.30pm every night he is wingy cranky then about 10 minutes before hand he is screaming andno amoun tof cuddle rubbing etc will calm him, the poo is not hard is in fact quite running, he gets so stressed out I dont know what to do, and of course I forgot to ask CHN then as soon as he starts he relaxs but keeps hands clenched tight any ideas how to mak eit easier for him

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast