Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #100!!!!

Thanks for your thoughts guys, I am starting to feel a lot better, but I still have my moments.

You'll dislike the suggestion Nelle, but Eithan has had really bad nappy rash, the bleeding kind and all that I found helped was to put him in sposies until it cleared up.

Congrats to all those celebrating aniversaries, we have our 10yr one tomorrow. Being together not married. Hehe I 'm getting an old duck now.

Love

Hey all,

Helen - good to hear from you and glad you are starting to feel a bit better, it is a hard time you are going through.

Shell - congratulations on your ttc journey. I agree there is no way Rylee is ready for a big bed, she is hard enough in the cot let alone where she can escape.

Well, I had spotting this morning so the doctor sent me for an ultrasound, all is fine and bubs has a strong heart beat, so not sure, I had a lot of spotting with Rylee, maybe I am just one of those people, but it is a worry.

Okay, it is 5.33p and Rylee is having a nap, the little miss hasn't been having her day sleep so is knackered by 5 pm......think we are going through a phase, yuck.

Okay, hugs to all and hope all is well., bbl, Laurin xxxx

nelle we use lansinoh when jack gets a bad one from anti-bi's

Nelle- i swear by paw paw!!!

Helen- glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. wow ten years !! congrats

Well i had a pretty bad day here. It has really upset me.

I had a friend come over with her two boys today same age as my older girls and they played well for a while then the fighting started. Her eldest boy can be quite rough and if anyone touches his younger brother he gets very nasty. Well Annika hit the little bro and the older one went nuts but we managed to seperate him, (he is a big 4 year old) so they go back out side then i hear annika screaming and he is out there while she is laying on the ground on her tummy stomping on her back. Man i am so so angry at his behaviour. i got so upset and still am. ANnika is ok now but her face and mouth were all full of dirt from him shoving her into it.
    I cant believe how nasty some kids are.

Argh Bea, kids! Did he get in trouble? Was Annika being naughty when she hit or was she more just playing rough? Hope I don't have to parent an agressive kid, wonder if Si will be rougher than Riv - not that Riv's very old, but I'll eat my socks if he turns out to be an agressive one.

Helen HUGE congrats on 10 years! And you are right, I didn't like the idea, but went looking and found a sposie in the glovebox. :P (We have Lansinoh and Pawpaw around here somewhere girls, will have a looksee...though they sound like they'd work more as barrier creams - that is, what I'm supposed use BEFORE the rash gets so horrific...)
    Guess it's a trip to the shops tomorrow for sposies. And if the rash is nasty, perhaps to the chemist. Gee whizz I hope this tooth comes soon. (It actually could be here already, we need mum to check though, he tries to bite anyone else. Hehe, maybe he thinks she'll withold the gingerbread men if he plays dirty with her.)

Ah Laurin, spotting can be worrisome hey! Hope it settles so you can stop holding your breath.

Indoor volleyball Caddie!! That's awesome! I love volleyball! Hope you have a teriffic time!

Beatrix- Oh thats just awful, can't believe how aggressive a 4 year old can be. Does he see violence on tv or IRL? How does his mum react to this sort behaviour? I hope she fully deals with it. Poor Annika be awful to see your child be treated like that.

Laurin- Can your Ob give you any clue into why you might be spotting? Glad its all alright but I can understand it would stress you out a little.

Helen- Hope you and hubby are doing something nice for your 10 years. Might be good for the 2 of you to do something nice after what you've been dealing with.

Caddie- Good luck tonight! I was so hopeless at volleyball, pretty much all sporty things I'm hopeless at!

Nelle- We just use sudocreme here and if its bad nappy rash I pile it on really thickly and usually heals in few days.

Beatrix, I am so sorry you had to go through that today, it would make me sick to my stomach to see someone doing that to Rylee and to be honest I might not be able to help my actions - that makes me sound horrible but i wouldn't hesitate in pulling the kid off and giving him a talking to myself. I hope the mum dealt with it. [email protected] I would be hesitant to have him around my kids again. Hope you are okay, it would have been horrible to see, hugs.

Laurin

i had to hold myself back. the mum grbbed him and he got quite a smack and talking to plus time out. She was ver upset and apologetic.

i was so upset that i wouldnt put annika down for ages.

thanks girls for your comments, it was so horrile to see and i hate picturing it in my head. my poor baby was so helpless.\

laurin- sorry i missed the post about spotting, hope all is well

laurin.. hope things are ok hun

nessa..poor anika, glad the mum punished him.

shell.. good luck on the non afficial TTC

ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO.......

Oh i hate kids being picked on.Makes me upset too so i can imagine you must have been stressed from it.
    Chrissy not long now!! i look forward to the 12th and the big announcement!
    Laurin,i hope you will be ok.I had bleeding with ruby but it turned out ok.The scan would have been reassuring.
    Helenp,i hope you are doing ok.Youve had it rough lately.Thinking of you!
    Indoor volleyball was fantastic! I had so much fun and wasnt bad so cant wait to do it again!!

Hi Everyone,

Quiet in here...does this mean our pregnant ladies are seeing some action?

Nelle - how is Riv's nappy rash going?

How is everyone else.???

Well, DH left this morning so I am a bit down in the dumps....Rylee has turned into the devil child - no day sleeps, but falls asleep at 5 pm and then wakes up and is feral for a few hours, she also has a bad cough, I took her to the dr this morning but just a viral infection nothing serious, also think she may have some teeth coming through...but all in all she is one big grump as the afternoon's wear on and just wants to be carried all the time.

Anyway, enough about me. Helen how are you going?

Hi to Shell, Belle, Kell, Anna, AnnaT, Annie, Ness, Meg, Maz, Rach, Caddie, Chrissy, Jodi, Rikki..........

BBL
    Laurin xxx

Laurin- Is he away for 6 weeks again? That sucks. I hope Rylee settles for you. Ash for awhile stopped having day sleep but since its got colder again she has restarted. Plus too I make sure we go outside every morn (if not raining) to park or walk or just out in yard and I found that helps and I pushed her sleep time back so now I don't put her down til 1pm and she'll go to sleep easier.

Caddie- Glad you had great time at volleyball. I really need some sort of fitness fun thing to do, I'm thinking I should do some sort dance class. I was thinking bout you today cause looking at k-mart online catalouge and they have 15% off all scrapbooking.

Chrissy- Only 5 days now! I'm still convinced you will go beforehand!

not much happening here,been to a funstation to meet a freiend,kids had fun,me too
    I need to go up the shops for food.
    Rikki is stopping by tommorow arvo to pick up her brag book and say hello.
    I hope rylee settles for you laurin,it was a full moon the other day,kids play up.

Hi Ladies

Shell - yeah he is gone for another 6 weeks, but on the bright side of things:

I get to watch Home and Away without him moaning about what a [email protected] program it is,
    I feel more organised,
    I end up going to bed earlier to read a trashy novel.....

gotta look on the bright side of life

Caddie - excuse my ignorance but what is a funstation ????

I am watching a lebanese cooking program on TV and it is making me very hungry.....yummmmm. Rylee was in bed by 7 pm tonight, wasn't too bad this arvo, will try your trick Shell of lots of outside activities in the morning....

Okay, have a good night sleep girls.
    Laurin xxx

Just popping in quickly before I head to bed. I saw that Rach has miscarried, so wanted to give her and let her know I'm thinking of her.

laurin - that's great that Rylee was better behaved tonight.

Oh no Rach, I'm so sorry to hear that. How are you holding up?

Rach - hugs to you hun, very sorry to hear your news. Take care xxx

oh bugger,sorry to hear that rach.We know how much you wanted this.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast