Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #100!!!!

Helen - thinking of you - look after yourself first and foremost and that little bubba inside, your beautiful children and husband. Take care Helen, hope to see you back here soon.

Laurin x

helen - I hope Leith is ok. Take care with yourself, and hope to see you on here soon.

Helen im hoping that things will soon brighten for you. pop back now and then and tell us how you are going.
    Rikki came to visit yesterday and her ainsleigh is so gorgous.Ringlets to die for!! She is a head taller than ruby.lol But they all played together well.

helen thinking of you,.. hope that things improve for you and your family xoxo
    Caddie - thats great that you caught up with Rikki, i saw some photos of Ainsleigh on facebook, she is adorable! Do you catch up with Anna** at all?

hope that everyone has a great day today, lovley weather on the gold coast today xoxo

No i dont catch up with anna.Only rikki.Anna catches up with rikki and from what i can gather is back busy working and the like.
    annie have i got you on my face book? i dont think i have?

Hey ya'll,

I thought I would pop in and let you know that Bailey's baby brother has arrived and was four days early. Noah James arrived on the 29th April weighing in at an impressive (and shocking!!) 8.9 pounds / 4040 grams. How on earth I managed that whopper I will never know. I am only 5 ft and was only 5 pounds myself at birth. LOL I guess he was ready to move outta his cramped quarters!?!

Every thing going well....I think! Have just battled mastitis........WTF. I think it was a case of being run down / bra digging into me / trying to be a super-mum / not resting....you name it. Well that will teach me to try and do everything hey!

Bailey surviving his new brother and is fasinated with Noahs hands and little fingers and his even tries to 'honk' Noahs nose! PMSL

Well, just wanted to update you all even though I am only ever a lurker these days.

Helen - really sorry to hear you are having a rough time atm. I hope the light at the end of the tunnel is just around the corner for you. Stay strong. xxx

Yay Vixstar, congrats. Hope you are looking after yourself.

Helen- I really hope things start looking up. I know you've been thru hard times. Hopefully its all uphill from here on.

Laurin- How is Rylee today? The Ab's kicked in?

Belle- Maybe suggest some quality time for in-laws and Julia and you go and have rest time on your own.

Vixstar - big congratulations, that is great news, wow on Noah's weight - very impressive. BTW I love the name Noah.

Shell - yeah, she had a bit of a rough night but seems okay this morning - eating and drinking just about back to norm, just keeping an eye on her and will continue the AB's till finished.

Not much else to report.

Hope everyone is having a great day and gearing up for a big Mothers Day. x yay to all of us Mummies.

Laurin

Vix- Congrats honey!!!!!! pmsl at the honking!!!

Helen- oh hun you have had a rough trot. I hope everything gets better soon.

Congratulations vixstar!! Wowee that is an impressive birth weight!! Sounds like you are doing fabulously! And i agree noah is a lovely name.
    Laurin im glad rylee is better today.

mum3girls Guest

Congrats Vix on the birth of Noah That's weird that he was 8lb 9 and 4040grams - Ambah was 4000g and she was 8lb 13oz?? Anyways, hope everything's going well, sounds like Bailey's loving being a big brother

Helen - Hun, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself hun, and that gorgeous little baby. Good luck with your scan - you've got one next week don't you? Make sure you keep in touch.

Laurin - That's great Rylee's feeling better.

Belle - Hope you get some timeout and a good sleep soon.

Oh god I'm sick!!! Apparently I passed out in my bedroom doorway last night - all I remember is feeling sick in bed and then coming to on the floor in the doorway and not being able to get up. Then crawling to the toilet and throwing up - Aaron reckons I threw up in the bathtub on the way too. Yuck!!! I'm currently hiding from my darling baby who's been chucking tantrums and being a pain in the butt LOL I don't think it's gonna last long though - they've caught on to where I am.

Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow for all you wonderful mummies!! Hope you all get spoilt rotten and have a great day!!

vixstar - congratulations on the birth of Noah!

shar - I hope you're ok, try to take it easy.

Heath and I are still sick with the flu, probably a little worse than we have been all week. We had to leave Nina with my parents today as we were so sick we had absolutely no energy to look after her. She isn't sick (well not yet anyway) hopefully it stays that way.

I hope you get better before your emily comes jodi! Rest up.
    Happy mothers day everyone!!! Im going to get breakfast made!! I also got a pearl and diamond ring,and a beautiful handmade card from millana,with a tea bag attached inside.
    Ive got a 1yr olds bday party today so i have to cook this morning.But im cooking a fav dish so not to worry.

Just popped in to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to you all!!
    Hope you all have a great day!!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Mine not so great, have to work this arvo and have a hungover Df this morn so to me it just feels like every other day.

Jodi and Shar hope you both start feeling better soon.

** HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL !!! ***

Hubby was meant to work today but suprised me by not going! woo hoo for us! Anyway we went to surfers ( Gold Coast) and had a buffet breakfast at a beach resort, so yummy, kids made a huge mess and i just sat back and enjoyed my coffee as i didnt have to do any of the cleaning ..lol

Shell - hope that work is not too busy for you this afternoon .. and that you give DF a big smack!
    Jodi - hope that you and DH get better soon.. you need to rest as much as possible.. Emily will wait until you are better i hope before she arrives
    Shar - r u ok?? have you managed to get to he Dr's at all?

ok, better get back to enjoying my day.. kids are all asleep as is DH! and i just put some washing on ( cause if i didnt no-one else would !hmm)

xoxo thinking of you all

Congats Vixstar on the arrival of Noah!!! Hope that you are enjoying these special 1st weeks~!

Hi all,
    Another quick one from me. This hotel has fee internet, so I have managed to get on while j is having a sleep. (DH is back in the room with him)
    We are now in Limerick. Not as nice as the other places we have been, but near the airport that we fly back out of. We fly out to Scotland tomorrow.

I think J is getting sick. He is all snuffly, and was awake a bit of last night.

Vix - Congrats on the birth of baby Noah.

Helen - You are in my thoughts.

maz - your story about church would have made me a blubbering mess as well.

rach - How are you going?

Shell - I would be mighty peeved. i would do the same to him on fathers day!!

Annie - sounds like you had a good mothers day.

shar - How are you feeling?

Belle, Jodi, Laurin, Kell hoe the preggy's are going well.

Caddie - Ohh perls and diamonds! I love pearls!

Nelle - Hope your boys are behaving for you.

Beatrix - Hope ypur girls are well.

AnnaT - How are you? Mustn't be long till the move.

Ok - that's enough from me for the moment. I am sorry for all of you that I have missed.

Oh - also travelling for so long with the inlaws is a pain in the butt. But that's a story for when I return.

thank you for all your thoughts etc, am doing ok, never thought it would be easy.....

chrissy and Vxistar congrats on the arrival of your boys

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast