Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #12

go Ambah

Yay Ambah now come and teach Vy to do the same cause she's getting $hity that her arms wont move properly for her yet. She's so unko, its not funny. The arms go out, and you can tell she's concentrating, cause the old tounge is sticking out. Its a pi$$er.
    Anna - IM hear mate. Wilhelm had school today and I let Nikolaus have the day off. We went and bought a heap of pink and purple chrissy balls for the tree. IM having a girly tre this year cause im so over having blue deco's. I think its great that you got those sheets for Xander re the exercise. IM lucky htis time round with VY, when I hold her, she sticks her head out that much and stretches her neck out that she looks like a turtle.
    Caddie - Big hugs mate. Do get onto the flat spot thing though. Wilhelm had a flat spot at the back of his head cause he never moved the bloody thing and now he looks like he's been hit with a shovel in the back of the head. Goo don you for seeing it now. I tried to ignore it and I so regret it. PMSL at your growing Ruby's hair comment. Ah your a dag mate..and im so proude of you for lossing that weight already. Well done.
    Belle - honey im thinking off you...will call you as soon as elephant is changed and back to bed (she's done a number 2 ohhhh I cant smell it)
    Sharleen - IM gonna get you back with that email ....ROFPMSL..but I sent to to 10 people. your terrible muriel...
    Adele - hope you well
    Ah [email protected] kids are fighting and crying
    BBL
    xxmaz

After all those nights of unsettledness it must of caught up with Ashleigh cause last night she fell asleep at 6:20! She woke an hour later and I was all worried she'd be awake for hours but no had a feed straight back to sleep til 1.

Had coffee this morn with mummy's group was lovely and shortly we are off to the MCHN so who has time for dishes and things?

BBL Ash is calling me, again!

Hello ladies just popping on from the library comp to say Hi, yes Im still alive! We are settling in nicely and I cannot wait til the net is connected (hopfully sometime this week or the next). Jett is growing like a weed, well over 6kgs now and is quite the little smarty pants poking his tongue out and blowing raspberries. He is also laughing and smiling up a storm and even did a roll over from front to back, dunno whether is was a fluke or not as he hasnt deigned to show us again.
    Anyhoo hope everyone is well, cant wait to catch up on everyone's goss and see upated piccies as well as share my own!!

xxxxxx

Welcome back annat!!! Glad to see you settling in and jett is doing great! Look forward to hearing more of you when you get the net!
    Lucky ladies for those bubs behaving! Its flying so quick,I got ruby's 00000 clothes out and compared.No longer has the scarecrows legs.Now its michelin man.Even my friend commented on the rolls that were hidden by the nappy!
    They are all asleep at the moment,getting into a routine where they both have afternoon sleeps at the same time.I love it when i can acheive that!
    Dyed my hair chocolate this morning too,just a rinse but it feels good.

hey girls,

welcome to skyelar.

jodi- yes that was my first meeting. i was like that at the begining but then it all started to pile on again grr. It cost me $132 and that was with 6 weeks paid for and the membership. good luck with that next monday hope you like it. akira is doing alittle better she has another ear infection yes another one. and simon is doing alot better thank goodness. oh yeah at weight watchers they have a breastfeeding plan. you should ask about it . they try to keep your milk supply up.

caddie - Well done on losing 1.4kgs keep it up.

Anna- thanks for the support it will do me some good.

sharleen - thats good to hear that ambah was playing with her rattle. Riley has started doing that this week as well. he loves the noise they make lol.

maz - im doing well. just want my ear to unblock grrr. i need your last name so i can post that thing off to you. hope you are doing well??

well riley slept 6.5hrs last night :eek: i had to ask simon if her heard him at all in the night. simon said he didnt make a noise till 4am yay he might be getting the idea of sleeping

later girls

adele

Welcome back AnnaT we so cant wait to see new Pics of Jett. He sounds like he's being a great bub for mummy.
    Caddie - oh man I wish I could get my boys down in the afternoon. They've been slamming the back door which is right next to Vy's room so she hasn't had much sleep today. You'll have to frame one of those little 00000 outfits mate. PMSL at the michelin man comment. ah ive got tears going down my face. OH god, Ive so gotta do my hair to feel normal again. I bet you look a million bucks! (not hard for you cause your super gorgeous already...just look at your girls)
    Adele - my last name is BOURKE first name MARYAN (pron Merryn) ive got German parents and swore I'd never change the spelling of any of my kids names...man I was dreaming. My kids are gonna hate me late. lol. Yourve passed on your blocked ear onto me b'artch! Nah mines been like it for about 4 days now and a sore throat, but only on the side that my ear is hurting...is that weird?
    Now Anna - were the bloody hell are ya??????????????? lol.
    Hello everyone else -Belle, Rikki, Little P, Helen,Shell , Nelle, Sharleen, Rach, Jodi, Chrissy, Chrissyt,ohohoh im gonna forget people I know but love you all.
    [email protected] elephant calling again
    xxmaz

hahaha maz thats what i got lol wait till the coughing starts its sound like u have been smoking for 50 odd years lol.

thanks foe that maz ill send it all off when i get time lol.

adele

Hey girlsies! Good to hear you're all alive and kicking, just the last little bit I've only been able to jump on the computer while feeding, so the typing just doesn't really happen then.

Also, I really have nothing to report...went shopping today, mum bought me shoes for my birthday (hurrah!) and I went into pumpkin patch to exchange some stuff...which I couldn't really since it was old season stuff (I woulda got like $10 for it, so I'll save it for the next or for presents). So (this is where it gets confusing) mum took the clothes off me, to give as presents to others, and bought me new things. Oh and I might have bought a cute hooded camo jacket too In what size? 00 :eek: Granted, there's his little cloth bum to factor in, and he's not quite out of 000 yet, just will be soon, but still...*sob*, my baby. Wonder if he'll be tall...
    Caddie, I can't believe your Ruby fit 00000! 5 zeros, that's incredible, how special!

Congrats on the weight loss, girls that lost weight! And um..white blood cell vibes and whatnot to the sick girls! Get better soon!

Oh and guess where Rans is right now?? (ooh ahh ooh ahh) He's at the shops getting my birthday present (he says he's getting me a tv, pfft)! I loooove secrets and surprises! Mum knows what he's getting me, and I'm not letting her say a WORD about it - she sometimes thinks she's being really secretive and vague, but her clues are as obvious as broad daylight It's pretty cute, but still, I don't want her ruining my surprise!!

Well, for someone who's leading a fairly uneventful life at the moment, I managed to type a bit hey! Take care girls xo

Happy Birthday Nelle
    were you trying to do a secret squiral and not let us kinow. SHAME ON YOU!!!!!
    I hope you have a lovely evening and that Rans buys you something extra special.

Hello all,
    Ash is now 5.065 kg and 59cm long. She's in the 50th percentile for weight and 75 for length so I've told her she can be a model and take me travelling to paris and milan! LOL!

We still have had no luck with the bottle, just alot of heartache and pain! But we have a mini solution, she will drink if we pour bits into her mouth from a cup. So i can go to my works big xmas do. I would only do it on the rare occasion cause i not want her to get lazy with sucking and i don't think it would work to well if she was really hungry cause she won't get it in fast enough. But I feel some relief that i can go out sometime and Df can just give her small amounts regularly just to keep her from getting starved.

Sorry can't do personals at moment cause Neighbours is staring! can't miss it!

Ok Nelle, I just went and checked and I see Ive made a di(k of myself. Your birthday isnt until saturday.....well atleast I got in early and I didn't forget. Im in total agreeance with Anna - baby brain is much worse than pg brain.

LOL Maz - I'm here! Xander is having a spack at all these physio exercises so he is being hmmm.. demanding to say the least!

Happy Birthday Nelle...

Gotta fly... he's screaming as I've left him on his tummy. BBL

only two sleeps till your bday nelle...very exciting. i love birthdays, mine is in two weeks.

well, ainsleigh has officially hit the 7kg mark!!!! OMG!!

OMG Ainsleigh!!! She sure doesn't look that heavy! LOL... you must be doing something right there Rikki.

Good to hear from you AnnaT... Jett is growing so fast. Actually all the bubs are growing so quickly now, Xander is no longer the porker of the group (that title is now Ainsleighs') but all the others are fast catching him.

Shell - Ash is looooong isn't she? Are either you or your DH tall?

Caddie - I've pulled out Xanders' 00000 stuff at times just to remind just how much he has grown (or how tiny he really was)

LOL.. sorry Nelle.. I stuffed up with your birthday as well. Doh!

Better go get dinner started whilst munchkin is sleeping...

LOL Maz & Anna, you gave me a good chuckle anyway! Thanks

My family came over for dinner today, we had tacos (yum) and I put on my birthday shoes. The reason I got my pressie from m&d early is cos I'm going on the church's youth group camp this weekend at Phillip Island, which looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun (and if I get too tired, I can retire with the baby as my excuse!!) So I won't be online Saturday! Might pop in on Sunday night if I can. And I'm sure I'll be on tomorrow before I go as well.

Well done girls, it sure does sound like our babies are growing well! Perhaps we should start a basketball team, if we're gonna have that many tall kids! Haha.

Ooer Rikki, what date is your birthday? I love birthdays too, they're just so fun! None of this, 'oh I'll just let it pass unnoticed' stuff. My kids will be doing dishes and kissing my feet EVERY birthday! (Or I'll withhold pocket money or something ) It's one day a year that is MINE so I try to make the most of it!
    Having said that, not sure who on a camp of self-absorbed (but lovely) teenagers will actually care about it Ah well, Rans will be there, and now I'm not allowed in the back room at the moment...ooh ahh!

I am so zonked!! Which reminds me of the word dad uses for River when he's tired from being so full - he says he's stonkered. It just seems like such an appropriate word! River's eyes roll back in his head and as dad sees Riv's head flop against my shoulder as I go to burp him, dad goes, yep...he's stonkered.

Oh and Maz, you have Vy some punkin soup when she was clogged, didn't you...
    Riv was sooo agitated and whingy (woulda snapped if m&d hadn't come and tolerated him for me) all this arvo, turning red and straining, crying, wiggling around. I thought he might have had wind, but nothing seemed to be coming up, and he'd been farting like a tractor earlier on anyway. So I wonder if he's got a wonder-poo in there somewhere that he can't get out...so he drank about 70ml of cooled boiled water...so hopefully that will do something, he did seem a bit calmer after that. I hope he's not too constipated, since I really don't drink enough

Anyway, I am fershnickered, so I'm going to go to bed the earliest I have all week! At 11:20, isn't that so sad...nite girls xo

Morning all.
    I got Df to do 100% of settling Ash last night in preperation for when I'm not around but it didn't work. She got past that point and when that happens she starts screaming and all that will settle her is booby! So if I'm not there he's stuffed. So I don't think I can take the chance, other nights she is good and settles with just a cuddle and pats on her bum but we never know what she gonna do so i think I'll be staying home for the rest of her life!
    At least it showed Df the hard work i put in to settle her. We put her down round 8 and the nights it takes a couple hours to settle her annoy me and he always comments how I shouldn't care cause she's going down at an okay time. And I always point out thats not the point what i want is just some time to myself in the evening before I go to sleep to kick back, watch tv or whatever. So now he totally understands that!

Nelle- Enjoy your time away. I love Phillip Island, very nice there. And Happy birthday for tomor.

Anna**- Df is about 6 foot and both my brothers are very tall so Ash could be heading that way. How's the physio with Xander coming along?

rikki- Wow on Ainsleigh's weight gain. That's fantastic!

AnnaT- Hurry up and get set up so we can plan a meet up for Vic girls!

Hello to everyone else!

Happy Birthday Nelle

News Flash....................caitlyn Slept Through The Night 8.30pm-5.30am

question...........has anyone had the injection for contraception? not sure what its called but it lasts for 3 months? just wondering if there are side affects?
    its either that or that implantation that lasts 3 years, anyone had that one?

better go i can smell something, my daughter had to go to hospital for tonsilitis on tuesday, she got out yestaerday and all ok, so i havent been able to catch up on all the gossip yet.

have a great day..............

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast