Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #13

Hi girls,

I havent had a good day today been a blubbering mess. I guess we all have up and down days.

Maz - thats good you feel better today honey..

Adele - how you feeling today??? message me if you want to chat.

Anna - Xander looks so cute with Santa!

Charli - Julia has her last feed at 10pm or so then sleeps until 5.30am which is good hopefully she will keep doing that. no worries mate about missing you on msn will catchup with you soon.

Shell - how are you doing? Thanks for your message.

Chrissy - wow Caitlyns doing so well!! how are you doing at home honey? lets catchup soon on msn, I look forward to meeting you in Feb too!

Rikki - hello, how are you doing?

Jodi - hello. Nina looks so cute!

BIG WELCOME TO SKYELAR - GOOD to see you here mate!!

Back in the morning for personals when im feeling better.

Bel
    xxx

Last edited by *Belle*; November 26th, 2006 at 04:54 PM.

How do you girls who Boobie feed handle the long nights? Do you wake in pain or does your body slowly get use to oit?
    I express before going to bed (about 10pm) but wake in pain at about 3-4am... then I go express and freeze for later.

Awwww Belle - sending you heaps of hugs hon. Hope tomorrow brings a better day.

maz I've never leaked so when Nina sleeps through I wake up feeling a little engorged but that's about it. Even when my milk came in after having Nina it came in over a couple of days so I didn't get that huge engorgement thing happening. I have plenty of milk but by boobies just behave for me I guess.

belle - I hope tomorrow is a better day for you, did you get me email?

chrissy - that's fantastic that Caitlyn has been sleeping through.

Hello girls!

Oww Maz, the first time River slept through my boobies reeeally hurt, but I think since then my milk supply's settled down, so I might feel slightly tender but I can sleep okay. They just sqirt like nothing else and overwhelm poor Riv in the morning!

Had to laugh at your Christmas tree plans, guess who is setting up our tree right now? I have a rule that he has to wait til after my birthday, and Rans is wasting NO time now. He just loves the lights
    We have Christmas carols playing too. Might have to get some more Christmas music if we don't want to be sick of it by next week!

Sorry to hear you had a rough day Belle, it can be like that hey, great one day, awful the next. My birthday was a bit like that, the actual day was fun, but I'm used to doing birthday related things, like doing birthday lunch, etc. So having a day where we just did normal activities and not everyone knew it was my birthday, and my sister was directing the camp (and can be on the self-absorbed side, to say the least ) so she was coming in and having dramas that I had to sort out for her.
    And I sometimes struggle with the fact that I can't be spontaneous and free like I used to be, like I have to report back to feed Riv every 3 hrs, and have to keep him out of the sun and I have to watch him, etc...just the usual responsibility stuff, but I guess it was more apparent to me hanging out with a whole lot of responsibility-less people. But I'm sure this will pass, once my kids don't need my milk.
    So the birthday was okay

Oh mercy, I can NOT remember what else I was going to type! I do remember that you were talking about having next children...I wonder who will be the first of us to fall pregnant again!!
    Take care girls xo

Hi all,
    grandma just loved seeing Ash she kept referring to her as a little doll. It was funny there were 4 generations of women in the room and all the first born children!
    We've been very lucky in our family with health. Both my grandmas are in there 80's still with it and living independantly. I'm very greatful for that.

maz- the longest Ash has gone is about 8 hours and i don't leak much but they do feel like they are about to pop and are a bit sore if I'm lying on them, or I have a pianful chest from the weight if I've been lying on my back! Feels so nice when she starts draining them though, poor thing the milk squirts out so quick she chokes on it sometimes and can't keep up with the flow.

*Belle*- i hope tomor is an "up" day for you.

Might go to bed now and watch Australian idol final, haven't watched a single episode this season but I generally like to watch the end.

Sharleen - Paige doesn't sleep through either. She goes to bed between 7 and 8, and wakes anywhere between 10:30 and 12....then again between 3 and 4am.

Maz - i wake in pain if Paige does skip an overnight feed....My bra feels like it is going to cut my boobs in half...i have to get up and express, so defeats the purpose of being able to sleep through...LOL

shell, that's great that you had a good day with your grandma. When my rellies were here we too had 4 generations of women.

I just typed a hole bloody post and lost it :throw_computer: Not frigen happy!
    here I go again.
    Thank you so much girls for giving me an insight into your boobie feeding world. I dont envy you any more PMSL at me....no I do. I really wish it would have worked for me still. I often think of you when Im up at 4am with Vy. It really makes me appreiciate my mum more now, living the sacrifices she had made for me. AAAHHHHHHH You girls are worth your weight in gold. Be proud of yourselves for being great mums.
    Belle - Lady, if Im gonna have to tell ya again, im gonna have to come up there myself! Honey go to the roof top of your building and scream your lungs out. Take a pillow with you with a photo copy of pooie bums face on it and punch it several hundred times. God, now I know why I flunked psyc. Really mate, big hugs and i hope that you have a good nights sleep and get up tomorrow feeling like a new woman.
    Anna - i said pet, i said love, i said pet - you must have a freezer full of milk by now. you do are a fantastic job...just look at boobie monsters face....he tells us how good he's got it.
    Nelle - we put carols on aswell and the kids had them on today. I have now gone and hidden the dame cd whilst the little darlings were sleeping. and by the way...im not happy. firstly I was 2 days early, then I go and forget so here hon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NELLE

hahahahah you can run but you cant hide chicken!

Shell - what a magic day for you, having all 4 generations in one room together. I hope you took heaps of pics. I never got to meet my nan or 'Oma'. My mum and dad imigrated here in the late 60's and my nan stayed in Germany. She died when I was 14 and I sometimes feel cheated that I never got to meet her. I make sure my kids spend time with my mum, she's 69 on the 16th of december. Your so lucky Shell.
    chrissyT -PMSL at cutting into bb's. Your damded if you do and your damded if you dont.
    GOign to go outside now and put up some chrissy lights outside. hopefully the mozzies will leave me alone.
    Have a restfull night all
    xxmaz

Hello ladies.

Hugs Belle-Sorry I havent been around a lot or in contact lately, just cant seem to find enough time. I really care about how you are going though. Hopefully I will get some kid free msn time soon. Take care of yourself.

mmmm-who will be the first to fall preg. I think Rach said she was trying when Jack was 6mths. Maybe Nelle as she wants a brood, but she's BF so might be an issue there. Well I have no idea. Goodluck to all of those wanting to try sooner rather than later.

Love

Anna - i said pet, i said love, i said pet - you must have a freezer full of milk by now. you do are a fantastic job...just look at boobie monsters face....he tells us how good he's got it.
    ya dag! lol... ok, I admit, I just looked in the deep freeze and I've got about 2L of boobie milk *just in case* in there now! I seem to freeze about 300mL a day (one express session). I am seriously looking at ringing KEMH and asking to be one of their doner cows for their milk bank - just gotta figure out the details etc. Hmmmm, not bad at all for an A cup!

Helen!!! Great to see ya! I agree with you, I reckon Rach will be the first to fall pg again.

Happy Birthday Nelle! Finally got the right day. LOL. BigW has heaps of cheap Christmas CD's... and I mean heaps, most of which are about $2!

Off to watch the end of Idol... BBL

Happy birthday nelle!!
    BBL tommorow. Tired..

Hi Ladies

Sorry I have been absent for the last week or so...my parents have been here, they left on Friday so it was tears all round as I don't know when I will see them again and of course they got so attached to Rylee so it was pretty hard.

Rylee still isn't sleeping through the night and she is nearly 12 weeks old, usually goes to sleep by 7.30 pm, awakes at 1-2 am and then again at 5 am - looking forward to the day she is sleeping a bit longer and maybe missing out the 1-2 am feed!!!

Anna - well done on your expressing - that is very impressive - the most I can get out of a session is 125 mls!

Laurin

wow, caitlyn sleep through again.....yeh

maz, well now that caity is sleeping through, if we decide to do the bedroom dance, in the morning, and im on top, poor old craig gets milk all over him....LOL, its so funny, really as soon as i bend over theres a flood of milk, and im only feeding her part time, i have to put a towel down now, as it put us off from laughing so much.

nelle, hope you had a great weekend, and a happy birthday as well.

belle, gald to see you on here, cheer up hon, your doing such a good job, ill catch up soon on msn, but today ill probably watching the rest of the cricket..... i love cricket, you cant get me away from it in summer.

anna, checked out your new pics of xander, very cute.i want a pic of caitlyn with santa, but im sure that will be, ive got the sh**s, and im gonna scream as she looks at this very stange looking man.

caddie, i hope both ruby and millana, are not being turds for you, and are being good girls, hope your weight watchers is going great guns for you. my diet is starting today!

jodi lee, how is nina today, and the weather up there, been swimming yet with nina?

helen, hi mate nice to see you, how is eithan going, i bet he is putting heaps off weight on.

chrissyt, i hope paige decides to sleep through for you mate

laurin, nice to see you, hope rylee is behaving for her mum.

sharleen, hi mate, how is amber today, are your older girls much help? mine try to help too much now and then they give me the sh**s cause they just try and do to much

shell, that is so nice going to see your grandma, and having 4 generations there, how special, i never knew any of my grandparents, they all had died before i was born, and i envy people with granparents as i never really got to experience that, but my kids get, get to experience it as all are still here.

who have i forgot?????????? probably alot of you, and im sorry, i am thinking of you put there are just so many of us, and i cant keep up.

Well im starting my diet today, i have 10kg to lose to get back to my ideal weight, going to watch the rest of the first test today, take caity for a long walk, clean my bathrooms, so that sounds like such an exciting day .........WOW i lead such an exciting life!!

have a great day girls.
    Last edited by Cougar; November 27th, 2006 at 05:50 AM.

hey girls,

it was an alright night just that i was so worn out from having to tell akira off all day that i ended up crying my self to sleep on simons lap.

belle- sorry i didnt get on to chat yesterday. ill be on later on today if its not to hot near the computers.

if you want to talk ring me if you want im akira free from 9 to 11.20.

hello to everyone else.

later

adele

Another good night here, Nina slept through again! 6.30pm - 6am!!
    I definitely won't be the next to fall pg, we're waiting at least 18 months I think until the next. I'm only 24 and have heaps of time up my sleeve. My money's on Rach too.

adele - you poor thing. I hope you ended up having a good nights sleep.

chrissy - well done on the massive post! the weather has actually been really good. We've been swimming but a little windy to take Nina yet. Its a gorgeous day today, not a cloud in the sky and we're expecting 31, so hopefully we can go in today.

Laurin - unfortunately not all bubs sleep through at this stage. I'm constantly getting asked 'is she a good baby', 'is she sleeping through' which really ticks me off cause not all babies sleep through and ALL babies are good!! She will eventually drop one of those feeds, then she'll drop the other. I found with Nina it was more habit than anything to wake at that time for a feed so with the 1am feed I started re-settling her without a feed and she's been sleeping through a few times lately. Last night being one of them. I'll either put the dummy back in, make her all snug again, put the mobile on, things like that. I always give it 3 go's, and one the third go if she still isn't settled then I feed her. IYKWIM

After last night IM thinking NNNNOOOOOO for having another baby but we'll see. Vy woke at 1am, 3am and then at 5am. Just when I think things are starting to get there. Wilhelm woke at 5 coughing his ring out. Both VY and Wilhelm are still in bed now and Jed has taken Nikolaus to school for me. YAY!
    Chrissy - my god woman...i PMSL at your ' morning glory' who says guys get all the fun! Ive started a diet aswell (unoffically). I never stick to something if I say Im going to do it.
    Anna - what a wonderful idea about giving to the milk bank. Can you actually donate or are you pulling my leg? IM so impressed that you have so much and as you said your an A cup man im a D and Ive got nothing, just a little dribble every now and then. GO the A cup!
    Caddie - how are you mate? how are those two gorgeous girls of yours? and you never did tell us if you got a new car or not?
    Adele - good to hear that simon was there for you for a change. I hope you left abig wet patch on his leg.
    Laurin - how lovely that you had your parents there mate. I hate goodbyes too.
    Jodi - go on rub it in (lol) nina come and have words with Vy mate.
    Belle - did you wake up 'happy' hon?
    Well im off to do some washing and sit and have a cuppa while I still can.
    BBL ladies
    xxmaz
    Last edited by maz; November 27th, 2006 at 07:58 AM. Reason: brain dead and i can spell for the life of me

Anna, I'm an E cup and I can't even express what you can. Mine are just big fat floppy things now.
    I forgot to mention that we tried a different formula yesterday, Karicare. I gave it to her at 2.30 in the afternoon, fed her as per usual at 4.30 & 6 and that was all she needed. Tonight I'm going to give it to her at 6 and see how we go. Since I started losing weight she's started feeding every 2 hours, I think my milk supply might be starting to drop. Hopefully with her feeding so often she'll boost it up.
    maz - I hate it when they wake up every couple of hours. I'll send Nina over and she can have words with Vy and they can play together too. She's playing under her play mat thing at the moment. Every now and then I'll hear her giggle at it. It's so cute.

all another thread already:eek:

well we have had some great sleeping at night last night he was down before10pm but did wake at 3.40am but iwas good and went to bed when he did

as for my ??? re sleepiness after needles he came good again, sleeping still but not all the time
    trying to get him to drop off now, got in a cleaning mood yesterday and washed toilet and bathroom wals now want to do hall lounge and kitchen laundry areas LOL great time to feel the need summer......... anyway want to get hall and part lounge wall done today so ican put up my tree we weren't going to decorate as we wont be here, but i thought stuff it we are here till the 21st, not doing outside though *sad*

ok master J is getting heavy gotta do this stuff, mums group is at 2pm and child health tomorrow

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast