Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #15

Shell -PMSL at the moo cow singlet. you dag you. Sorry to hear that you feel $hit at the moment. I loved bf and was spewing that it didn't work for me (again). I'll swap with you every second day if you like, then you'll have some you time mate. Tag team. lol. and on the tracky dack front and unbrushed hair...yep thts me.. who cares.
    God its 9.10...need shower opsie
    xxmaz

maz- Tag team sounds good. Most days I am happy to BF its so cheap easy and covenient!

Jodi- Ash won't let me go out cause she won't take a bottle at all! So I know how you feel. When do you try express? Mornings are the best. Do you get any out? Do you get the let down when your expressing? I find I can get bout 60mls in morning but later in the day lucky to get 10-20! Maybe do small amounts each morning til you got enough for a feed.

i know what you mean about age and ttc chrissy, hopefully we won't be too far behind you (well, i'd like to wait another six - nine months before trying) we have not set a firm date yet, fh just keeps saying we'll see. we both want another one though, and i am 36 next week so time is ticking. i definately want to lose weight before the next one though. last night i went in search of chocolate, and thank goodness there was none in the house or i would have succumbed!

nothing much to report here. very hot, so we had a very quiet day yesterday. ainsleigh was in super chucky mode, every time she went to bed she would start crying and she would have vomit all over her face, even in her ears! poor little chicken. it's nearly 8am here though, and she's still fast asleep.

as for feeling unappreciated, i told me dh that's how i was feeling, which is even harder when he is only home one week out of three. anyway, last time he came home with a business card from a day spa and sent me off for a pampering while he stayed home with baby girl. so nice....

hope you all have a good day. i am thinking about tackling the santa photo thing today or tomorrow.... wish me luck at the shops!

ETA forgot to say, yesterday ainsleigh discovered how to stick her arm out the side of the cot. i'd put it back in, and she'd stick in back out with a big grin. she's so cute!!!
    Last edited by rikki; December 4th, 2006 at 08:44 AM.

Haha Rikki, at Ainsleigh popping her arm out of the cot!

Jodi, all I can do is say ditto to Shell's suggestions. Can you just express a bit every feed so eventually you'll have enough?

Good on you who are having/ have had showers...Riv's just woken up from a catnap, so I'm not game, mum's coming over soon so I don't have to entertain him so I can actually get some housework done...I have junk and clothes all over our tiny bedroom!

Ooh, he's starting to grizzle. Hope you're all doing well, and that your day is starting well...ooh...I wonder if that was a bit of poo I heard...he hasn't pooed since Tuesday :eek:

shell & nelle - I can't even express a drop. I've tried at all times during the day and even at night. I was up at 4 or something the other morning as I was really full and couldn't get any out. I used to express between 120-150ml each time, now it's nothing.
    I'm going to get Nina weighed today to make sure she is gaining weight.

Jodi-sometimes let down can be hard. Sharleen suggested to me once before that chewing helps with let down. It worked, plus looking at a photo of Eithan aswell. Also I had to really calm myself down and relax otherwise I would get nowhere either. All the best hun.

Love

Well Dh is still alive, but just barely I didnt think it was wise to do anything rash when the thought of having Dh raise our son on his own scares the beejesus out of me lol

Well Jett did not sleep through on Saturday night but he slept 10:30pm til 5:30am last night YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Hopefully this is the start of sleeping through every night and I can finally get back to normal. The little booger is asleep now too so this will be short-ish as I want to shower in peace.

Chrissy - you go girl! I might have to be your TTC buddy! Nice to know Im not the only insane one wanting another bub.

Hmm am I the only one who is having regular sex??? Im super tired and dont feel very attractive but boy is my sex drive cranking! Another added bonus to Jett sleeping through, we dont have to rush ourselves incase he wakes up!
    On the TTC front, I so desperately want to start now..................I know I know what on earth am I thinking? I NEVER thought I'd feel this way but the more time I spend with Jett the more I want another one! Apart from the sleeplessness (which does end) he is such a good boy and I just love being a Mama. I also worry about it taking as long as last time. Dh refuses to even think about starting sooner than we planned because "your still fat and all youll do is bytch the whole pregnancy about being fat/getting fatter". Nothing to say we cant TTC AND I can start eating healthy and losing a few kgs........stupid idiot. I just want off the pill, its just not agreeing with me now for some reason. Im nauseous all the time, Im bleeding randomly for no apparent reason - ugh this sucks!

Hmm I will be back later, I really do want to shower before booger wakes up!

gosh thread 15 already :eek:

anyway the weekend went sought of ok, didn't have any spats and when they ****ed me off I just went and did something and kept repeating to myself *breath breath deep breaths* Jase caught me doing it and he gave me big hug as he was a little irriatated with one of the things they did too LOL

anyway we have now graduated to 8 hours sleeps at night last night was 3rd night running

ok gotta run we heading to mums tonight be back tomorrow night

nelle, I have replied to your questionaire, am i the winner?

Rach75- glad yr weekend went okay, ah the in-laws can be painful sometimes.

AnnaT- You on the mini pill? My frined had that prob with bleeding and was told cause pill not strong enough. I'm never going on the pill again everytime i do i feel so nauseated for 2 months, Df will have to use condoms if we ever do it. Abstinence is our form at the moment!

Jodi- hmm, not sure what other advice to offer, maybe call the breastfeeding association they could give some tips.

rikki- Thats so cute Rikki, i love it when they do cheeky stuff like that, you can't help but laugh.

I still am in my PJ's all I've done all day is play with Ash and when she's asleep come on the net, will have one soon cause I'm feeling grotty.

LOL Shell, you just might be! Maz, what is with your reply address, I always get notices that your address doesn't exist

Good on you Rach, glad that things didn't blow up on the weekend for you!

River still hasn't pooed....better go do something, mum's getting a bit grumpy that she's here to mind Riv while I work, and I'm on the net...fair enough I suppose :P

Nope the normal pill Shell. Ive never had this happen before but the health nurse did say its possible my body wont tolerate the pill for some reason.

Nelle - does it say bigpong on the end? change it to bigpond mate.
    AnnaT - we're going back again to but we're going to start trying end of next year. Id start now aswell but jed wants to spend some time alone with Vy first.

MAZ!!!

You have made my day mate.. I have been really down this last week, DH is in QLD and i am playing single mum.. I dont know how people do, se a single parent.. its damn hard work! And i am a bit lonely,,

Anyhoo! Your wonderful Christmas card arrived today and your adorable childrens faces made me smile so much, best warm and fuzzy i have had in a couple of days... so thanks mate!

xoxo Anna ( little P )

Well Ive taken the plunge and started Weight Watchers Online. Now I just need to keep up with it and hopefully lose my 10kgs. Then I can annoy Dh to start TTC #2! Does anyone in here have an exercise bike or stair master? Is it helpful in losing weight?

You guys have permission to kick my butt (Maz Im looking at you - your a good butt kicker!) if I do not keep a positive attitude towards it OR if I deviate from the plan.
    Last edited by Freya; December 4th, 2006 at 01:13 PM.

oh AnnaT - good for yuo.. You have made me go and look at the WW page!

hello,

got a busy da today been cleaning the house and getting akira ready for he kindy concert tomorrow night ahh so much to do and so little time.

annat - i have both and they are great for losing weight. i also do yoga as well on different days. good luck if you do them on different days they work even better.

anna- thankyou for the card the writing inside was really nice. thanks again

maz thanyou for the card the photo was cute. thanks again

well later girl still gotta fold that washing

adele

LIttle P _ glad i made your day mate. Hope everyone else starts getting their cards soon.
    AnnaT - I will kick your butt but im off to look at the ww site now too. You girls have all got me addicted aswell.
    Got my KK pressy today, well I think it is cause the envelope has no return address and I dont want to open it until friday night. OH its killing me!!!!!!!
    BIL has just had his baby. No name yet but is defently a boy. YAY cause that means Vy is the only girl so far. Ner ner ner to the inlaws. hahahahahha
    later chickens
    xxmaz

Maz- Congrats to your family on the new baby. Vy will be spoilt being the only girl!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast