Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #15

ok, trying to get this done before the little man wakes up....

AnnaT- Good luck on starting WW! For exercise, why don't you load Jett into a pram and find some nice big hills to walk up and down... works wonders and gives awesome leg/butt toning!

I got my not-so-secret santa package today... somebody put their return address and name on the parcel :P . Cannot wait to open it!

Jodi - Try fenugreek (thanks Rikki!), I'm now taking it and it has boosted my supply sooooo much it is awesome.

Adele - Glad you got the card! How's your weighloss going hon?

Nelle - Poor Riv, hope he poos soon! I'm still waiting for Xander as well, he hasn't been since last Saturday and his farts are getting so toxic!

Maz - Did you get that booster yet?

Belle - Have you got the package I sent you?

Rikki - Can your hubby send me a pass to a day spa too?! Please! hehehe.. that's so funny about Ainsleigh sticking her arm out of the cot.

Rach - Did those Avent teats ever show up?

Shell - Giggles at the moo cow singlet! I've got moo cow Pj's... 'cos that exactly how I feel most of the time!

Helen - How is Eithan?

Bugger... he's awake! Oh well, I got quite a few of you done. BBL

anna - its going ok in the frist week i lost 1.7kg and this week nit sure kinda had a really bad start lol. but i still managed to get iut and do some walking and riding the bike late at night so im hoping that has helped me :P

everyone seems to be getting theres mine hasnt turned up there is no rush take your time

Anna - I just opened the envelope that I thought was my KK pressy to discover a beautifully wrapped little parcel. Hmm I thought and looked at the back of the envelope and saw your name. THank you mate and its Vys first christmas t-shirt, I cant wait to put it on her.oh and i have just discovered baby beehinds as sammi j (moderator) gave me one to try (I know IM slow) and my god I want more. Im bidding on some on ebay now. thought I may aswell get to it and buy them now cause we'll use them with bub number 4 when we get round to it.
    BIL has named hiw baby Oliver James and he weighs 3.5 kg - cant remember what that is in pds and ozs. Heis in total shcok. Ha he didnt believe us when we warned him...paybacks are a [email protected]
    xxmaz
    Last edited by maz; December 4th, 2006 at 04:16 PM. Reason: stupid @rse

Belle- Sorry i missed you on msn, forgot to sign out, don't want you to think i was just ignoring you!

so anna are you my kk or am I still waiting for my kk pressy?

so anna are you my kk

Nup, not me... glad you got my parcel tho! Hope that shirt fits little Vy. Baby Beehinds are lovely, I lurve mine.. if you ever get the chance, grab a bamboo one, totally devine and so so soft.
    Congrats on the new arrival in your family!
    Last edited by Anna**; December 4th, 2006 at 04:55 PM.

I havent got my KK either yet. No worries.
    I dont think i have lost any this week in kgs.I have stuck to it but maybe my first 2 weeks were so good that this week its punishing me.Even 1/2kg would be good for moral.
    Millana good today,went to a bday party and slept when she got home.Who knows but it was distressing.Ruby was a good girl! She is such a smiler.At least this time when i go to a cot i get rewarded with a smile.Millana i had to act like a clown before i got one!!
    I have a babybeehind that i dont use,brand new,never worn.Has 2 inserts and the cover.Anyone interested,whats everyone else selling theres at because i forgot what i payed for it.Otherwise i will sell ebay? Its the hemp one too.
    Not much else happening.Thanks for the emails girls.I will reply to it when i work out the copy and paste thingy!!

Caddie - I'd be interested in that BBH hemp as long as it isn't a pink trimmed one. I bought mine new for $23 each, on e-bay I think they go for around $15-$20 depending on condition.

If its pink trimmed mate...its mine. Just let me know how much. Lets fight over it Anna lol. Im going to keep my eyes open for a bamboo one now. I cant get over how much better they are compared to a normal fitted one.

Hey everyone, hello from Namibia.

My eyes are falling out of my head, Rylee has been all over the place - poor thing - must be this 12 week growth spurt...she woke up at 12 am, 2 am, 3.30am, 4.30 am, 6.30 and 7.30 am and kept wanting something to eat, WTF - my boobs are empty and I am exhausted and DH is away this week!!! I agree with you Shellbell sometimes I am tempted to give up this BF, it wears me out. Though I do give her a bottle of formula a day to have a break, hope this growth spurt ends soon.

Jodi - I havn't tried expressing lately - doubt there would be anything there at the mo!!! But used to find always more in the morning and relaxing is the key. I have just been drinking loads of milky milos to try and give me some energy - not good for the waistline - too bad!

Anyway, better get on with the day, Miss R is asleep at the moment looking like a little angel - I would put a ticker with photo on but can't figure out how to do it - will sort it out one of these days!!

Happy sleeping Mums & bubs!
    Laurin

Hi Laurin, hope you get more sleep tonight, its just so exhausting!
    For your ticker with photo just go to the lilypie.com website has easy step by step and if you have downloaded pics to your computer you can just pick one of them to go with it.

Caddie- Good to hear millana was much better today hopefully you'll get some sleep tonight.

The bedroom's almost clean! That is SUCH an achievement, cos I had clothes everywhere sorting through what tops my boobs are too big for now! Stopped for now though, cos I'm paying attention to Riv, sitting next to him on the floor.

Oh, and he did his poo!! Was most impressed. Very messy. He's a little behind with feeds and baths, cos I didn't wake him up from a 5hr nap today since I was in housework mode! But he definitely will need a proper bath before beddy byes, my poopey little man.

Yay on discovering Baby BeeHinds Maz! I bought a heap of Bamboo ones with my baby bonus. They're great being one size hey! I just got some Tots Bots too, and I love them. I'm going to buy some more (don't tell Rans!) soon, so when I do, I'll probably have enough to spare you one or two to try out if you wanted. Oh and try BumGenius pockets too, I love them! Lol, you really should pop into the nappy thread, or email me, then I can ramble on about nappies as much as I want :P There's some Tots Bots up for auction on the Buyena website, you should check it out (it's like an Australian cloth nappy ebay).

Wow Anna, you were quick on the BBH! Ooh and I know what you mean about the toxic farts! The things these little guys are capable of...unbelievable. We might need gas masks for when they're teenage boys!! Hey, what's the bulk of your nappy stash? I can't remember.
    And was ChrissyT cute tooshies? Or have I totally made that up, lol!

Caddie, do you know the copy and paste shortcuts? (sorry if you do & I'm treating you like a grade 1-er..) Highlight your stuff and then Ctrl (control) c for copy and Ctrl v for paste.

Haven't got my KK pressie yet, but then again...haven't sent mine yet either! :eek: Tomorrow!!! Tomorrow!!!
    Ooer, think Riv's hungry, that's good, cos then I can get him to bed, and Rans and I can finally think about tea!! Later you sexy sexy girls you!!

Hey nelle, we posted same time.
    can't believe River had 5 hour nap. Ashleigh gives me 45min-hour! I know too what you mean bout the tops I was just saying today how tight mine have become over the boobs. Love having big boobs though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    And was ChrissyT cute tooshies? Or have I totally made that up, lol!!
    What drugs are you on woman?? What u on about pmsl!!??

LOL Maz... your addicted now mate!

Shell - Well, I'm a long way off having big boobs, but I am loving having some sort of cleavage which is nice for a change. It's enough that many of my tops don't fit tho!

Hey Laurin! Try the Aktivite recipe (it's in the BF forum) - great for energy, and increasing supply. Probably not great for waistline, but oh well.

Caddie - Nice to hear the little Miss was behaving herself a little more today for you.

Nelle - My stash is mostly Baby Beehinds Hemp, with a couple of Bamboo ones for overnight. I've also got 5 BumGenius' and 3 Greenkids Anytimes. Oh, and I received another BBH Bamboo in the mail today... and Xander promptly did the biggest poo (9 days worth!) known to mankind on it. Eewwwww - what is it with brand new nappies and it causing them to poo!

Well, my boobies are off duty for the evening now, so gonna have a little glass of wine. I deserve it.
    Last edited by Anna**; December 4th, 2006 at 09:43 PM. Reason: had to clean up the poo monster

Well, I guess that answers my question ChrissyT!!!
    You do cloth nappies don't you (or am I really and truly crazy)? I was trying to remember what brand cloth nappies you use, and I guessed cute tooshies, but obviously I guessed wrong. Um...cuddlebuns then? Greenkids?

Anna mate, I am SO with you on that whole new nappy phenomenon! I tell Rans that if River ever has a problem where he can't wee, we'll just buy an awesome new nappy and that will sort it all out, lol!

Well, I bet that if I stay up late, Riv won't end up sleeping through, so I'd better go to sleep! Although he might, since we bathed him before bed, and he didn't finish feeding til 9ish.
    Take care! xo

Wow you ladies can talk. Hope you are all doing well.

So far Eithan is going well with the transition to formula. He is only on 2 bottles a day at the moment and I am hoping to stretch out the transition for as long as possible so that I can BF as long as possible. But you know whta I refuse to feel guilty (even though I do) I know that it is the best thing for him and for me.

Gotta go, heaps to do before the kidlids wake up.

Love

good morning girls,

how was everyones night?? well me and simon had a bad night with riley we were uo with him for about 5hr last night. we finally got him to sleep with simon singing him the evermore song lights surrounding you. im just lucky he can sing or i woukd have had a headache lol.

those nappies you are all on about i have never seen or heard of them lol.

well im off to the shops before it gets to hot.

later

adele

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast