Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #15

i agree! huge thanks maz.You are so talented mate.
    Well i have ruby trialing this bed thing that velcros around her tummy to keep her off her flat head.She didnt like it at first but has been asleep for ages now! So it must make her feel secure.Btter check her again.BBl
    Hope your better real quick chrissy.

What is this bed thing Caddie?

is it a sleep positioner thingy caddie?

PLease guys - dont re the cards...im going very red and shy. I like to give from the heart, even if its a card.
    Caddie - does it allow Ruby to sleep on her tummy at all? please explain.
    Cant wait until tomorrow to see if I won those beehinds...oh the waiting is killing me.

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Maz. You are just so sweet. No need to go all shy on us!

Oh Maz, btw, I've been put on a nappy ban :frown: , so you can sort out with Caddie re that plain BBH nappy

Yay - Rylee is three months today ...and I got my ticker working - double yay!!

Chrissy - I hope your hospital stay is short and very sweet - it is the last thing you need!!!

Shellbell - I understand where you are coming from on the sleeping through the night - Rylee was only waking once - which I could handle - and now is up to three/four times a night - I can only hope it is the three month unsettled phase and won't last long.

Off to see if they have Activite here to try and boost my supply - if not.....???

Better go,
    Hugs
    Laurin

The sleep wrap thing is called sleepwrap(safetosleep).It basically has a velcro bit that wraps around the tummy to keep them secure.It helps reduce the risk of suffocation,Helps reduce the risk of accients from falls,helps prevent and correct misshapen heads(ruby's problem),ideal for bubs with reflux,allows flexible comfortable natural envroment.Suitable 0-3yrs.You can use it like a poratble cot on big beds if you go to hotel,airplane.Fits on bassinets and cots and is compact and small.Its 100% cotton and my friend got it for $60.If interested pm me and i will give website.

Caddie - Ive never heard of it but god I could have used it with NIkolau when he was a baby with his reflux. I hope it works for you mate. You have t olet me know how much for that nappy to seeing Anna pulled out (ner ner IM the winner hahaha thanks Anna's DH).
    Im off ot hang up some washing and have a coffee with this bearded ape sitting in my lounge room. He thinks its mating season..Ive got news for him.
    Hope everything went well at the hospital Chrissy. My boobies are feeling for ya hon.
    xxmaz

Ah this hot weather is awful, it always takes Ashleigh alot longer to settle at night and she has hardly napped today. I wonder what type of night we are going to have tonight. Fingers crossed she doesn't wake 4 times again.

chrissy- Hugs to you poor thing, hope they don't keep you too long in hospital, get better soon.

little*princess- With my nephew and No 2's he would also ask for a nappy so my sister would put him on the loo first and they would count to 10 before he got a nappy and they gradually increased the number hoping he would go before he got the nappy. She also tried blowing bubbles or blowing pretend baloons so the blowing action would put pressure to push down on the bowels then after he went they celebrated and got all excited. Good luck with it all.

Had my last parents group today, well the official ones anyone, were still planning to meet up regularly for coffee, its good everyone is still eager to meet up.

Well I'm off to bed, don't know how I'll get to sleep with this bloody heat!

hope all is ok Chrissy and you get better soon

Im sick of playing single mum, i want my hubby home! he gets back on Saturday thank god..

Good news : we have tenants for our house! We are renting our SYD house out while we move to sunny QLD!!! Know i just need a hosue to live in on the Gold Coast... anyone have a spare 4 bed, 2 bath a/c palace available>????

re TT DD - we got a poo on the toilet today! she was very excited and wanted to ring dady and tell him! I gave her a new pair of My Little Pony undies to celebrate... i hope she doesnt **** in them tomorrow~!
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; December 5th, 2006 at 09:00 PM. Reason: spelling - what else!

lol at DD and the undies LP!

i have a dilemma... and most of you will be fast asleep and won't be able to help me solve it. ainsleigh fell asleep at 5pm, 2 hours earlier than usual without her big bottle before bed. do i leave her to sleep or wake her up to feed? think i'll leave her, still two hours before bedtime for me, so hopefully she'll wake then rather than at 4am.

Not sure Rikki...if you wake her, is she likely to go back to sleep again? Is she likely to be awake enough to suck? I can't imagine a dream feed would work for Riv, he's like his dad, once he's sleepy...he's pretty useless! :P

Owww OUCH Anna on the nappy ban! Yay for you though Maz!

Great that you've got tenants LittleP, all the best with your house hunting! And yay on the tt progress! Lol that she wanted to call her dad!

Glad to hear things have settled a bit at your place Sharle. Good on you for having a talk with her, communication is just so important with teenagers.

Yeah it was hot today hey Shell! Does she wake for feeds, is that it? How are your boobs coping? Cos you could always try some cooled boiled water? Oh hang on...how is Ash going with the bottle? Are you giving it a break and will try again later?

Get better soon Chrissy! Your eye sounds owies!

Maz, Rans always knows when I'm reading your posts cos I have a chuckle to myself.

Let us know how the sleep snuggler thingy works for Ruby's head shape Caddie!

Righto, well big sorries to those I didn't personal to, unfortunately I am too lazy to go back a page to remember what you've all said :P But I hope everyone's well! And I am another that's sending my KK pressie tomorrow - told you you'd know me by the yellow express bag! xo

Rikki,ruby has fallen asleep at 530pm tonight and its usually 730pm! So either it will be a good night or me up at 4am! Im not going to wake her.Just let nature take its course! She will wake when she's hungary.So lets see what happens when i log on tommorow!!

alright you've all convinced me. let's see if caddie and i are pulling our hair out tomorrow cos our babies went to bed too early!

Rikki - What did you decide to do with Ainsleigh tonight? Personally, I just let Xander sleep these days, but when he was younger I did do a dream feed a few times.. he still woke up as per usual anyway (as if I never fed him) hence why I stopped doing it. But it does work for heaps of bubs.

Maz - I told Scott that you would be happy with him for putting me on a ban.

Caddie - I'm off to google that sleep wrap thingo, anything to help with Xander's head shape. He looks like he has been hit with a shovel across the back of his head the poor kid. LOL.

Sharleen - Great to see you back here already and feeling a little more on top of things.

Yay to getting tenants LittleP!

We bought a new car... well, we bought DH a new car as he has been bus-ing it to work everyday and I've been complaining that he doesn't spend enough time with his son. So, problem solved and soon he will be driving a little Hyundai Accent - it's getting mag wheels, tint and central locking done on it tomorrow. I'm getting my new Falcon Wagon in a couple of weeks, but will be driving the Accent till then as I sold the Subaru on the weekend to pay for the car.

major rant...

I am officially about to go mad - people in the apartment downstairs are doing major rennovations - all day all I can hear is a hammer going non-stop...grrr.....if this doesn't turn me into a deranged psycho nothing will!!!

:mad: bloody trying to activate a mobile my sister bought me for xmas *aghhhh* why can't we have australian speaking customer service people *aghhhh* anyway I think it is done just waiting for SMS with phone number how that works, anyway my phone is so cool its black LG camera phone LOL, why she got me one I don't know but it is pretty LOL

anyway we had a nice time at mums even if rushed I am so tired, Jase is working night shift tonight and tomorrow, then friday IL's are comign out so busy busy for me, while trying to be quiet during day while jase sleeps *sigh*

Anna nope never got teats *dunno* what has happened there *sigh*

anyway better choof off, and eat something fix Jacks bottles and go to bed

wooo I got a aviator but wheres Jack

Maybe Jack's in the basket? :P

Had a sleep through last night, hurrah He's back down now, so I'm gonna have a shower at some stage too, before he wakes again! (Well, that's the plan).

Question for platinum ppl: after you paid, did you email kelly or post a note somewhere or what? I paid by paypal, and I could send her an email, but it sounds like her inbox is like a jungle, and I don't want it to get lost...what did you guys do?

Caddie & Rikki, how did your bubs end up going?

You poor thing Laurin, do you know when the reno's will be finished?

Should be back on later girls. xo

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast