Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #17

quick hello to everyone..
    Welcome MelissaOur little ones are only 3 days apart!

Well back from the DR again and I am on stronger antibiotics to clear me up and poor Alexander is on Peadiatric Amoxil.. he has a chest infection.. .. poor little man ..

I have booked Dd in to day care for an extra day tomorrow so i can catch up on some sleep!

Maz i have some absolutely fabulous nappy liners if you would like them.They are bright stripy colours and they help repel poo and wee off skin.They are easy to wash and no stain.Free because you are my friend!!Just let me know.
    Apart from that i honestly think ruby has mild torticollis too but im not going to stress until The dr says something needs to be done.Her skull is quite misshapen and she always faces the left.She also gets pain i think if i hold her wrong too.Probably why B/F went defunct when igot home!!

oh you girls I really feel for you all. Im so lucky that this time round that things are going good (for once in my life) and that I finally have normal baby although I wouldn't trade me other 2 for the world.. Third time the charm for me. lol.
    Caddie - Id love them if that's ok hon. iM sick of the fleece one's, I end up throwing them out.
    Welcome back Melissa. Good to see you again mate.
    Littlep - [email protected] about Alex having a chest infection....I hope he gets better soon. Big sloppy gallopies to him
    Ah [email protected] there she goes again....
    LAter

Wont make this a huge post because Im not very happy today so I'll just say the generic "Hi how are ya?" to everyone.

I must boast for a min though.................

Even though I fell off the WW wagon a few times in the past week and a half Ive lost 2 Kgs !!

I am way proud of myself and cant wait to stick it up Dh when he gets home before I kill him and throw him in the weir :evil:

HI girls...
    Well, I'm going for the bad mummy of the year awards today. I'm that sick and tired of Xander whinging that I have put him in his cot and turned on his aquarium thingo - and left him there. Hopefully he'll go to sleep, but if not, too bad, I need to eat! (He doesn't get the concept that if Mummy doesn't eat or drink - neither does he)

How does anyone here get time to do housework and cook? or have you all just given up? I'm really struggling as I like a clean house and decent dinners... but Xander just doesn't give me the time to do it.

Hugs Anna, nope no tidy house here. And sadly we dont have the best meals, or if we do they are not always at the best times.
    You are definantly not a bad mother, there is nothing worng with letting them have a bit of a whinge. Took me a while to wakt to Eithan this morning, I heard him crying in my dream for ages before I clicked that it was him.

Dont have time for much more.

Love

Anna, i have good and bad days too! Yesterday was a bad one and i cried for most of it.I stress over the small stuff sometimes! Stupid i know.
    Ruby is awake!! Bugger,BBL.Sorry to finish post

God what is going on with our bubs? Sounds like they are all playing up, keeping us on our toes, Ash keeps having these crying sessions over nothing well nothing i can find, then couple hours later she's giggling and smiling, I think she has multiple personality!

Anna**- Don't feel bad Anna, yesterday when Ash was having screaming sessions got so annoyed at one point and put her in the bassinet shut the door and let her scream for bout 5 mins. Felt bad afterwards but we so need a break sometimes. It is hard to find time just to eat then we end up feeling like crap.

I'm pretty lucky here, Df does the cooking and cleans the big stuff, I usually just do dishes and washing and maybe bit tidying.

AnnaT- Congrats on the weight loss, thats great!

little*princess- Hope you and Alexander fix yourselves up soon, rest as much as you can.

Mel09- Hi mel, welcome back.

Jodi- Thats good to hear Nina is enjoying her food, my mum told me I would never eat as a baby and she was stressing all the time, I loved my milk but thats all I'd take!

Hi to everyone else.

Anna - Vy's been that bad today I had the urge for a cigie. I walked away and let her scream for 10 until her voice was horse and then I went a picked her up and cried with her. I usually hang my washing up at night and get all my little house work done then too when the kids are a sleep. I have their bags ready to go then and lunch etc done, all at night. I usually vac the floor when vy has one of her fits lol. I having been using my slow cooker to the max to. I put what ever has to be done in it in the morning and just put it on auto. I use alot of frozen vegies and peel my spud then too. Im always up first so I usually get alot done then. Otherwise it just looks like a tip and I freak out. I cant handle mess..
    Helen - PMSL at hearing you dreaming of Eithan crying. Ah we only wish
    Shell- your one lucky chicky having DH do that for yuo. I cant complain, mines pretty good though.
    Caddie - I could kiss you boney butt lady. that nappy is fantastic, it still has the new smell. Your mad woman. lol. Hope yesterday sorted itself out for you mate.
    AnnaT - you b'artch for losing 2 kg...only joking. Good on you, its my new years reso. I never have done one so I might aswell.
    Having a dont want any more children day. Its only cause her routine has been put on its head today. HOpefully after a nights sleep she'll be right again (ha ha friggen ha)
    doing to turn my vegies on now...
    xxmaz

wow what a day!!
    shellbell i have had the same situation over here today too.
    this morning savanna woke up at 7 and was clingy from then on.
    i just could not put her down she would just start wingeing.
    i have moved her into her own room now cause hubby works nights and tends to wake her up when he is getting ready for work. she is fast asleep in her cot now.
    thank goodness!! i was able to have a shower, relax and cook dinner.
    i had her in her swing this morning watching me re-arrange all the decorations on the tree cause i wasnt happy with them lol

she was screaming till daddy came home this afternoon. she had a bath with daddy then a little dose of panadol (i think she may have a slight fever) and 60mls of milk then was out like a light.
    good thing i had the cot ready in her room.

i had to take it apart as it would not fit through our bedroom door and then reassemble it again.
    hopefully when she wakes up she will be nice to mummy

anna** - dont feel bad we all go through them same thing hun. i let a few F words slip last night when she would not go to sleep. hubby yelled at me and i gave him a few F words too hahahaha oh and i do alot of my house work when savanna wakes up in the morning. i put her on her play mat where she is content for while and then run around doing what needs to be done. but my saviour is her musical swing! i recommend it to everyone!

annat- congrats on the weight loss hun! i lost a few kilos too but i feel i have put some back on. this morning i weighed myself and looks like i lost 2 kilos since last week.. weird

now its cooled off nicely, im finally having something to eat then straight to the couch for my tv time! yayy haha

laters yummy mummys!

oh p.s - does anyone else find that when they talk to their friends they always seem to talk about or refer to their belly belly friends.. hahah i do it all the time
    for e.g - oh this lady on belly belly does this or said that..... etc haha

I do that too Ambz, I say, "my friends on the net...."

Ambz i do that all the time!!! Lucky one of my friends is a BB member so i dont drive her nuts and she knows what im talking about!
    Adele,thanks for the card it was great as millana got to check the mail!!
    A couple of girls i havnt sent a card sorry as i cant pm you.Im waiting to spot you on msn! So if im on chat to me.I think a couple of anna's i dont have?

same here Ambz. I reckon all that dancing had you losing weight.

Thanks for the card Caddie.

Love

What the? I thought I posted earlier today, but it's not there...lol I probably dreamed I posted or something :P

Anyway, Anna, pfft about a clean house and don't worry about leaving Xander to cry, I heard Riv crying while I was in the shower this morning (surprise surprise) and I figured if I could hear him crying he was alive. I was so determined to have a shower before afternoon happened! (just made it) So I feel rather human today for once.

And yay to the girls who are losing weight! We don't have scales so I am in blissful ignorance I would rather go by how I look and feel rather than what I weigh, if I'm happy with that (getting there) then who cares how much I weigh.

Yep Ambz I'm another that refers to Bellybelly people - you're all a part of my life (whether you like it or not, lol!) so yeah you get mentioned girls!

I've been another that's been a bit sick of being a mum, but River seems to have crashed on his playmat so I am enjoying the peace (and I've had some food!)

Well big smoochies to you all chickies, I wish I was posting more but River has been rather me me me of late

Hey girls, I've updated my website, check out the new pics.
    Thought while she was asleep I'd look at her pics and do it to take away that feeling of frastration with her! I think that whingy whining cry is the most annoying out of the lot.

shell, she is just gorgeous! Love the sooky face she had going on.

hey cool, I've upgraded to a 'teenrager'

:mad: I am so sick of my ISP I can't receive emails today :mad: they did ring back at one stage but disconnected me and didn't bother to ring back, so I rang back 4 times left home number and 3 mobiles as contact LOL so am now waiting for one of the phones to ring LOL

it is bugging the hell out of me, checked out other ISP today can get same cost etc thru another but will cost $100 to transfer over :eek:

am going to threaten ISP when they ring if they dont fix this prob now I shall go to other ISP LOL

ok dinner cooking Jack whingy I have headache so must away

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast