Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #18

Hi girls, thank you so much for all your love and support, you are all wonderful. Big hugs to you all.

Wishing you all a very Merry Xmas and a wonderful New Year too!

Bel & Julia
    xxx

Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you have a good one.

Belle glad that you liked the present. I hope that you are recovering well, so sorry to hear that you had a fall with Julia.

Love

Merry christmas everyone.Have a fantastic day and dont forget to take lots of pics of our bubbies first christmas.I wanna see them all having fun and being spoilt!!

I know its christmas and im on here (only cause Ive down loaded some pics but
    Merry christmas everyone
    How the hell am I going to go when Im away for a week.
    Loves ya's all
    xxmaz

Merry christmas everyone!
    Ive uploaded pics to my webpage too

Hope everyone is having/had a wonderful day today! Xander was totally spoilt - but hey, it's Christmas!

xx

Hi all,
    we had a great xmas, went to my aunts where she cooked for 19 people! Don't know how she did it. Ash got quite a few good presents, the day totally wore her out though, all she had was a half hour nap and sleeps in the car on the way to and from. At my aunts we do a crap present giving where we just find junk and laugh who can give the crappest present. I got given a pottery thing I made my grandma when I was like 12-13 and a packet of tea that use by date was 1991!

Ash is still being little unsettled, can she be teething this early? I mean shes always enjoyed putting things in her mouth but just seems she's chewing on stuff so much more and drooling alot more. She wants the booby more and not cause she hungry more for comfort.

Hope everyone else had a fantastic day and I bet all our bubs were the stars of xmas!

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL day yesterday... we were flat out from about 8am... we all woke up and opened our pressies, then it was GO GO GO... Had to get the roast on and get the vegies ready... etc, but it was the best day... I loved having my family here and my house looked great, everyone had a great day...

Kiara was spoilt rotten... as was I!!!
    Kiara - Clothes, clothes, books, books, play gym (that turns into a rocker thing), a bath mobile, a gold braclet, jolly jumper, TMX Elmo (from us), oh more clothes and a first Xmas decoration for the tree...
    Me - Diamond earrings, Willow Tree Sculpture (sp) x 2, New Kettle, Voucher to get a pair of Crocs, pair of havanas, wine bottle stoppers, some cash! oh and a new knife block set!
    DH - $400 in bunnings vouchers to buy a lawn mower - I wrapped up a few little things in a BIG box and stuck pictures to the vouchers from me of lawnmowers so he knew what they were for... he got clothes and a few little novelty things for his bar!
    Together we got a new cuttlery set from mum and dad!

So we did realllllllllly well... DH is watching the cricket now (YAWN!!!) and Kiara is sleeping, so I am just sitting in my PJ's here on BB...

OK for some personals...

Belle - So glad your doing better, and of course that Julia is fine... I can only imagine how you felt, but don't blame your self... accidents happen, and everyone is ok... HUGS matey!

Rikki - You prob wont read this, but I had a steelcraft pram too, and hated it, so i went and bought a new one, I got the phil and teds one... thank god I love it. I am so glad I bought it... I was going to sell my old one, but just threw it away... Hoipe you get to the bottomn of your pram saga!

Shell - WOW 19 people, Your Aunt ROCKS!!! I had 8 here and was a little stressed at times!

AnnaT - Great pics... your so organised!

You too MAz - I haven't even downloaded our yet!

I hope everyone has a great holiday (if your going away) and if not, have fun with your partners before they go back to work!!!

Love always

Mel

Sound like everyone had a great chrissy.
    Ours was quiet and disappointing (for me). Santa skipped me this year............I must have been real naughty

On the upside Dh has given in on TTC seeing as we very likely will take awhile to fall. So that makes up for the lack of gifts

On a funny note, if I got pregnant this cycle I would be due on the 27th Sept AGAIN

Hey chickies..

AnnaT - Sorry to hear that Santa forgot you this year. Just think tho, you have the best little pressie in little Jett. Best of luck on TTC.

Mel - Sound slike everyone got spoilt big time at your place! Congrats on getting the house all nice and food on the table with a little bub, I still can't manage that as my little man is just too clingy.

Shell - Xander has been doing the whole chewing/drooling heaps thing for a while now. I do hope it is just a phase... but no, not too early for teething!

Question for you girls, please tell me if you think I am being silly in getting really angry with my MIL. My MIL & FIL live in one of those retirement villages, so heaps of oldies ... a few decided to 'drop by' whilst we were there yesterday to look at bubs. I was fine with that, but I got totally ****ed off when she said "Here, have a hold" and just handed Xander over to people I didn't know. It really put a dampner on my afternoon... but was I just being stupid or would you girls have gotten upset by this?

AnnaT - It makes a difference I think with Boobie feeding and bottle feeding... My mum helped heaps too... so I can't take all the Glory!!! Bummer no pressies... but Jett is definatley the bestest pressie you could have asked for!

Anna - No I don't think that you are being silly... I would have said oh sorry i think that he's due for a feed, to be polite and taken him off them, or sorry his ready for a sleep... AND would have a quiet word to MIL... just letting her know that HE is YOUR baby not hers!

Check out my homepage... just updated some pics from yesterday!

I think you have every right to be upset seeing as you dont know those people Anna!

just a quick hi.. having a busy day as usual! So its pizza for Dinner!!!

YEAH - ANNAT... good luck with TTC 2 !! you and Chrissy are the 1st to try again!

BBL Alexander is awake!

I hope everyone had a lovely Chrissy.

Congrats AnnaT on TTC. Be prepared, 2nd time can be quicker. We were TTC for 9 months with Jack, Tom took 3 months after AF returned.

Anna, I find no-one tries to hold Tom when he's in the sling - maybe try that next time.

My boys were spoilt rotten too. Poor Santa & helpers were up till 1am putting Jack's swing set and slide together. Then Tom woke 3 times for feeds before I was up for good with Jack. The boys were good all day though. FIL is in hossy and was allowed out between 11 and 4 (but went back at 2 as he was in pain). Jack waited until FIL arrived to open his pressies. Thomas was asleep then so we opened his later just before FIL went back. The swings were a huge hit. Lucky the rainy day was today and not yesterday. In fact it would have been worse if it was raining when we were putting them together Xmas Eve LOL!!

Shell, Tom is having a day like that today. The teeth start moving in their gums about 3 months before the first tooth comes through, so about now is when those signs start to show.

Belle, so glad you and Julia are ok. Lucky your mum was there so you weren't alone. It must have been so terrifying for you.

Thanks girls... the only reason he wasn't in the sling was because I had given him to my MIL for a cuddle. But she had no right to pass him on to people I didn't know without asking first :mad:

AnnaT - Just had a peek at your homepage, my god that kid of yours is a little chubba! He looks as big as my monster (and Xander is a few weeks older). You are obviously doing something right there hon.

Mel - I love the piccy of Kiara playing in all that Christmas wrap and paper! looks like heaps of fun.

Hi LP - Enjoy that pizza! yummo.

Melanie - Thanks for the info re teeth moving in the gums. If that's the case, then Xander should have his first tooth in the next month or so.
    Better go make some dinner... have a good evening girls.

Sounds like everyone had a great chrissy. We were all spoilt rotten here, Nina ended up with tons of clothes. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago to some people that Nina was growing too fast and we were running out of clothes, so everyone bought her clothes lol. We were sort of hoping for toys for 6months + or something, but it was all clothes!!

annat - good luck with TTC. Hopefully you'll be pregnant again in no time

anna** - Nina has 2 teeth coming down now up the top gum and they are just starting to come through (for the hundreth time) hopefully they'll come down soon. She occassionally bites down on my boob while feeding and I can feel something sharp, hopefully she won't be a biter, I don't want to give up b/f anytime soon.

All the family have gone home now (thank gawd) so Heath and I can relax finally. He's got 2 or 3 weeks off and we're thinking about going away for a night or 2 with Nina in that time. We're just happy chilling out at the moment.
    Sorry for lack of personals, dinner's ready.

Hi Mums & Bubs

We had a nice Chrissie here and Rylee got some lovely presents. We just dinner at one of the hotels with friends of ours - pretty low key!!

Jodi - are you still giving Nina rice cereal and do you find she sleeps better with it?? Just on the verge of trying out Rylee on some to see what she thinks of it.

Sorry no personals, just about to have dash out the door.

Laurin

HAHA Anna, I know he is a chubba bubba isnt he? Ryan was a bit on the chubby side until he was five so I think Jett will be the same (I know your thinking, RYAN was CHUBBY? ) He is such a machine when it comes to feeds. I def think its solids time in Feb.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast