Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Anna** View Post
    Glad to hear someone else's baby does this... all the CHN's keep telling me he should be having big sleeps during the day!
    Yeah and if he did that then he'd be awake all night!! I say keep them awake during the day, let em sleep at night

I'm joining this thread with best intentions of posting regularly

Congrats all the September Mum's on the birth of their beautiful bubbas

Forum Name: Sandra T
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 11 Sept 06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 4.6kg - Length 57cm - Head Circ - 37.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Zachary James
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: My pregnancy was induced at 40.5 weeks and two hours later Zac come into the world! So far he's going great and we feel very blessed to have such a healthy BIG baby boy.

Cheers

HELLO SANDRAT!
    well no personals,a quick one while they are sleeping.Millana is still sick and clingy,ruby was crying for 3hrs today! and feeding 2.5hrs last night,so im stuffed.
    She has put on 260g this week!! Yippee. So she is still under 3kg but i can tell she is abit meatier.
    Im not doing too bad but i will be glad when things settle down abit. I hardly have a chance to breathe and chat to my lovely friends here! And my friends away from BB too.

Afternoon everyone

We had our first Early Childhood visit to the midwife at our local community centre today. It was great, got into a mothers group in the area and the best news is Julia has put on weight, only 130grams but still great! thank god, hopefully by next week she will reach her birth weight which is normal to reach 2 weeks after birth she said. We went food shopping after that so now im absolulately knackered and my scar is hurting like anything.

Caddie - Congrats on Ruby's weight gain!! thats excellent news!

Sandra - great to see you here mate!!!!!!!! sorry missed you on MSN was out at the centre with Julia and Jeffrey, Jeffrey goes back to work tomorrow, man how am I going to do it all alone.

Back later girls

Bel
    xxx

Just got a text from Nelle's hubby:

At 1:35pm, Nelle gave birth to River Jude McLean!
    Weighing 9lb 4oz, 52cm.
    11 hours and no drugs, 2nd degree tear.

CONGRATS NELLE AND RANDALL!!!

I was quite surprised as there was no hint she was even going into labour!

Congrats to Annat amd Nelle for both finally having their bubs. Cant wait until their both in here.

Only a quick from me, no personals sorry girls just so tired from having fun today with the boys and Vy. Went out at 8.30 this monring and didn't get home until 1.30 Vy slept most of the time and the boys and I had fun shopping and playing at the playground. Now little miss Boo doesn't want to sleep so daddies got her.
    Hope everyone is well and taking care the best they can.
    xxmaz

Wow congrats nelle!! Yes we cant wait till we have all of us girls back together and hopefully over the coming weeks we all will have some sort of time for ourselves to catch up properly.
    Millana is so tired she is in bed and ruby asleep too but more than likely she will then be up tonight.Poor me,though latley its the only quality time ruby and i get as millana has been so time consuming. Time to relax and watch mcleods daughters.

Congratulations Nelle!!! as I said in the other thread what a great name!!!

Maz - great to see you! wow what a great day out! thats excellent..

Caddie - are you getting enough sleep? you must be knackereed too. hope you got to watch TV...

Girls is it normal to snap at DH's.. he is doing really well but im so exausted and in tears at trying to feed with cracked nipples.. I arent being really nice to him I do apologise its not nice for him at all and he has to go back to work tomorrow, I feel so bad. He is doing things for me. is this normal? On a bad note one of my friends is really sick with depression and alchoholism at the moment and has been admitted to hospital so I am out of my wits wondering what exactly happened her 2 other closest friends and I dont exactly know what happened shes in another state living and one of them got a phone call from her hubby but he didnt go into details. I just hope she is ok and she is in good hands and that her hubby and their 1 1/2 year old are ok and getting support too.

Well must go to bed now nearly 1am.. just did a rollover feed, fingers crossed the poor tired little chicken sleeps til 5am.. she was soo exausted after our outing this afternoon but she loved being in the Green Phil & Ted pram it was so much fun to push!!!

Bel
    xxx

What a night for us.My ratbag millana woke at 2am.Wouldnt settle at all but whilst we were doing that Ruby had a choking fit.She basically clamped the mouth shut and arched her back and made choking noises.You could see bubbles of spit coming out of her mouth and she was blue.This happened once in hospital so i did what the nurse did there but afterwards i was so worried i held her all night,She was still plemy.I also gave her some water to try and get rid of some spit.I hope its not a regular thing as i was ready to call 000.She is sleeping peacefully now but its a worry.

that must have been scary for you caddie... hope it is not a regular thing.

Me too rikki.I would hate to have something happen to her.I am afraid of sids.What if i didnt hear her choke?
    Both my girls are asleep but restless at 820am.Millana passed out on the couch which she never does.And ruby in the bassinet.Does anyone elses baby let out a cry or squark and when you check they are asleep still? Must be gas or wind?

Caddie - Xander is forever gagging etc in his sleep.. it's pretty scaret, but my Dr told me not to worry about it too much (or try not to anyway) as babies nearly always catch their breath again. Oh, and he is always making noises in his sleep... he screamed once, I flew out of bed to see what was wrong - he was sound asleep!

Holly $HIT! girls. I would be so beside myself Caddie and Anna with the gagging thing. Vyolett has let out big whaling cries and I shoot out of bed but she's sound asleep. Probably just testing us . Hope Millana gets better soon Caddie. You poor babe, you must have eyes hanging so far out your head at the moment. Big hugs for ya!
    Belle - dont stress to much at snapping at DH, I rip Jed's head off atleast once a day (heheheh) but he knows I love him (I always apologise afterwards, when IM calm again) Its called hormones honey. MIne have decided that they'll make an appearance on my face, so lovely to have acne again at 31, makes me feel 16 again (heheheh)
    Rikki - how have you been mate? Do you have to go for another GTT? Mines in 2 weeks and I'll be there for the 2 and half hours agian. So exciting, NOT! Hows the formula feeding going? Im so happy I have switched now cause Vyolett is so much happier.
    Charli - I cant get over Ambah being 4.5kg already. Your quiet obviously doing a fantastic job ( what's your secret ) We go to the health nurse next week (I think).
    Hello to Chrissy - Sandra - Jodie - Shell - ChrissyT....who have I forgotten? PLease kick me later when I need tot be awake.
    Packing the kids up and going to a walk around to a gf today. Just want to get out as Im sick of being house bound. Jed bought me that ring I told you all about early in the pg. I cant stop looking at it. A diamond for each baby. I told him if he thinks he can get lucky soon he has another thing coming. I don't want any more babies!
    try and soak up some sunshine girls and keep positive, the first 6 weeks is the hardest I keep getting told.... bring on week 7!
    love & hugs
    xxMaz

Hi all,

Ashleigh is starting to become more alert in the day now and having alot more awake times only prob is her naps are like half hour here and there so trying to get things done in short spaces is hard. But can't complain cause she was quite good last night feeding roughly 3.5 hourly and settling back down so hopefully she keeps that up again tonight.
    Just was carry her round in the baby sling and she fell asleep so not to wake her I've put her down in the bassinet with her still in it, looks quite funny.

MCHN came today for first visit, went well she seems really friendly and approachable. Ashleigh is piling on the pounds so now I can stop worrying if i am feeding her enough. Will join the new mothers group in about 4 weeks when the new group starts, by that time I should be ready to get out of the house, at the moment the furtherst I've ventured was short walk around the park!

Well I'm feeling quite tired by this stage of the day, hard to get a nap in when Ash isn't resting for long. At least with Df being on school holidays he has been doing all the cooking and cleaning, I will miss it when he goes back to work on mon, we planned it well though having Ash right at the start of the school holidays!

Hi girls!
    So many in here and I am struggling to work out who is who and what is going on - sorry!

Caddie - Poor thing with the choking noises. Hope it all sorts itself out soon.

Belle - I snap all the time at DH and he has come to accept it as hormones too. Poor men sometimes they cop it!

Maz - Hope you had a nice walk. So nice to get out of the house and great for your headspace!

Shell - My DH is a teacher too. Our school hols start Monday and he has had 2 weeks pat leave so far, so I am very lucky! Glad to hear Ash is doing so well. IKWYM about worrying if they are getting enough.

Ok hi everyone else. I promise I will get there with the personals!

Taking Ned and Lucie to get weighed tomorrow. Will be interesting!

Hi guys, just popping in quickly. Will have a proper read and do personals later on. Hope everyones doing well.

Take Care,

Well, I'm here! :eek: SO wierd, I had been a bit grotty at poor Rans that night, and as I was drifting off I was remembering about 'meltdowns' and stuff and thinking 'that was pretty out of character for me'...

So yes, at some stage I will get around to a birth story and new ticker...at the moment mum is giving me some 'me time', since River seems scared to sleep in case he misses something, and I've only really had about 4 hrs sleep since 2:30am and oh...he's having a bawl about something or other...nice to have mum here

Guess he just hasn't had a chance to properly settle into the world yet...hope he learns an 'indoor voice' at some stage! Oh, he's trying to take milk from mum's cheek...that's not going to work...silly boy.

Well, I promise as I try and settle into some sort of routine and catch up on more sleep (just a little!) I will catch up on you lovely ladies and your babies and get all fuzzy and personal, but just wanted to say hello (mistyped hellp, which might not be too far wrong either!!) and I'm glad to be here

xo

Well,because ruby stopped breathing for 30 secs and the symptoms i told the gp she is having a night at the hospital in freo being monitored.I had to leave her there for the nite as millana is sick and she understands more.I feel terrible,im so tired i can hardly type.Im ringing the hospy in a min to make sure my babe is okay and then shut eye for me.seeya

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast