Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #20

Oh Maz.. PMSL at your rain photo - number 4 eh? lol... also love that piccy of Vy in the itti bitti. BTW, if you have sent me any e-mails as of late, I haven't got them... dunno what's going on, I can send to you but not receive.

Adele - I hope things get better for you soon.

Shell - Did you survive the heat? I hear ya on the pot belly... I'm below my pre-preg weight and seem to have grown a tiny belly too - my body shape has changed completely.

AnnaT - I used to get spotting around O time too, I asked the OB and she said it's to do with the dip in hormones (hence why your temp dips about then as well)- it's a pretty sure sign that you did O tho which is good news.

Little Princess - No Computer? Oh NO! Gee, if I didn't have a computer, I might actually have to have a conversation with that DH of mine! LOL

Helen - Xander is up all night lately too, he was sleeping through beautifully, but not anymore. I seem to have bags under my eyes all the time lately. Cross fingers that both our boys start sleeping through very soon.

Nelle - SO what have you been sewing?

Not much to report here... I'm so tired from Xander it's not funny. He just wont re-settle at night. It's like having a newborn all over again.

OMG - I just noticed there is a Due In September 2007 group... ahhhhhhh, our bubs are growing so fast. Just think, this time last year we were all posting about our BFP's!

Ohhh Anna, Xander's pictures remind me so much of River! I hope one day I get to see that little munchkin in real life!
    As for the sewing, just one baby wipe so far...but man it was fun! Considering I failed hight school sewing, I'm pretty darn pleased with myself.
    That's interesting about the O-time spotting too.
    Any ideas why Xander's not settling? I sure hope you both get some sleep soon!

And WHOA a Sept 2007 belly buddies! Good on em! Wow, pregnancy seems like ages ago! Ohhhh man I miss being pregnant...quick someone slap me to my senses!
    And WHOA, it's River's conception anniversary today! Or tomorrow hee hee.

Maz please enter that into this months photo comp.The theme is yellow and vy would be perfect!!
    Adele,glad simon is okay.How horrible for him and stressful for you.
    Sorry do some personals tommorow im off to bed.
    I sold my bassinet on ebay,and yes we were pregnant this time last yr.I feel sad that theres no more bubs for me.I dont think id cope!

hello ladies!

a quick hello from me!

hope you are all well.
    my little princess is 4 months today!!

Lots of luv

ambz

p.s - will catch up on posts tomorrow .. too tired now....
    Last edited by ambz; January 6th, 2007 at 11:07 PM.

wow, there has been so much happening on here I don't know when to start,

whoops out of practice with posting duh!!!

Adele, not good news about Simon in the car accident, hopefully he has come to his senses and apologied to you!!!

Caddie - I don't think I could cope with another at the moment either!!!

Everyone - sorry I have lost track - hope you are well and bubs are all happy.

DH has gone away for the week for work so it has been flatchat here and Rylee hasn't been sleeping in the day either, some days I think I am going insane!!! Shell - I agree with you about feeling trapped, I feel the same way sometimes!

Nothing to report, all boring stuff here!!
    Laurin

Morning all,
    Its still warm and stuffy inside my place so didn't sleep well again, constant headache. Should cool down in here today though.

Laurin- Nice to see you again, that sux DH gone away, I hate when mines not around for just a night cause you can't even get 5 mins to yourself!

ambz- Happy 4 months to Savanna!

We found out on the 4th Jan we were preg so we talked about it on the date and went over the whole "remember this bit..." It is weird though thinking bout due Sep 07. Lately for first time I've actually have missed having that little bump, well it ended up as a huge bump. But be awhile before next one. I'd like to go and do midwifery course inbetween. Either 2008 or 2009, will just depend on our finances cause gotta pay for the course then I won't be able to work much if at all while doing it. So we will see.

OMG a due in sep 2007 forum......how depressing! I was in melbourne this time last year with Nikolaus. We took the train and I sort of already knew I was pg as i was throwing up all the way there. hopefully this time next year there will be another little wormy growing in there.
    Nelle - im going to dig my overlocker out today now. Im getting the itch to sew. I found a pattern for nappies on line....hm interesting. PMSL at river pulling down his toy bar and I cant believe you left your camera at home....your terrible.
    anna - ive sent a few emails i'll try again today and see how we go. I did ring bigpond and yelled at them about their service and how fooy my whole email system is. I hope they've fixed it or its another phone call. Hope Xander is getting better with his teething. I hope he is nt wearing you down to much mate.
    Caddie - Im so glad to hear you sold your bassinet. Did you end up selling your WW books? Ive already sent in a pic of Vy for the photo comp. IM going to get the one on on her web page blown up but. I love her in yellow it looks great on her cause she's got my mum's oliver skin.
    Happy 4 months Savanna. Man Ambz she is absolutely gorgeous. I could easily take her off your hands.
    Shell - good plan mate. I hope that you stick to it and dont surcome to temptation...lol Our place has finally cooled down. I snored like a log last gniht Jed said. I didn't even hear Vy wake up at 2 bugger, Jed had to get up and be usefull for a change.
    Laurin - is Rylee your only child? I cant wait to have number 4, the sooner the better for me.
    I packed up all of Vy's 000 cloth's today into a suitcase ready for number 4. I felt a bit sad knowing that she's no longer a newborn. They seem to get so independant quickly eg, wanting to sit and not lay all the time, laugh, and spit talk to you. Vy has a habbit of touching my face now when I give her a cuddle. Both hands come up and just reach out for me. It just plays at my heart. I hope she's always a mummies girl.
    Enough gooy talk, i need a caffine fix
    xxmaz

Sorry Maz, no e-mails from you over here... and I've been gettign them from other people so I know my account is working properly.

Nelle - There are some similarities between them isn't there? I am actually hoping to get over east sometime later this year, but will see how finances go (we've got none!) - If I do come over, we'll have to arrange a big meet up.

Ambz - I love that new photo of Savanna! it's too cute.

Gotta fly...Xander is awake again. I can see two white marks on his bottom gum now, and the top two look close as well... hopefully they will hurry up, tho I have heard teething can go on for months. Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

morning girls,

last night was hell riley didnt sleep as well cause it was cooler than normal lol. akira was up and down like a yoyo. i was going to get my fit strip out and wrap it around her and her bed lol.

simon hasnt even said a word to me yet. i think its because i havent lol. mum said he cant sense what i might do yet lol. cause im on the phone all the time to the insurance company giving them everything they need to know. i have to much to do now that i dont even have time to my self at the moment.

nelle that is so cute ill have to see that photo if you can get one of him doing that.

maz that is so cute of vy touching your face. akira is a mummies girl lol all has been. ive emailed you as well.

hello to everyone else

Adele

Hey Maz, where's my rain? You didnt send any of it this way! Is Vy in a walker in one of her piccy's? Where did you get it from, it looks fun!

Adele - sorry to hear about the accident. I know how sucky it is I got rear ended by a guy easter last year (no damage to my car) and he is trying to sue ME for the money to fix his god dang sports car even though it was HIS fault. Can you believe it? Stupid idiot was driving without shoes on and all he kept saying was "OMG my brand new sports car" not "OMG your pregnant are you ok?" Some people huh. Luckily I saw the cops about it the next day and they noted everything down so he is in big trouble!

Wahoo Jett slept 11:30 til 10:30 Im still tired though, I just dont know why

Back later.

good afternoon !!

thanks girlies she is growing sooo quickly and is such a little poser! absolutely loves having her photo taken! hehe wonder where she gets that from?? .. must be daddy

wow its cooled off so nice today. i have cleant the whole house and changed the bed linen. made hubby vacuum the lounge. god i hate carpet!! we will be moving in three months so we are looking for a house without carpet!!! the rest of the house is tiled which is ssso much easier to just sweep.

i was such a ***** this morning to hubby.. just nagging at him... i knew i was doing it too which made it even more horrible.. maybe it had something to do with HIM WAKING ME UP WHEN I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP IN!!! loll

shellbell- do you have to already be a nurse to do the midwifery course?

annat- i feel really tired when savanna sleeps really long through the night. maybe it due to oversleeping and your body is not used to it.

anna** - wow he really is an early teether isnt he!!! im sure savanna is teething as well but i have not noticed the teeth coming through yet. good luck with handling it i heard it can be a really unsettled period!

maz- i cant believe we were all just pregnant this time last year. for new years eve last year i partied sooo hard and drank so much. i had no idea i was pregnant. i really consider myself blessed that savanna is so healthy. when i found out i was pregnant i was sooo worried about it too.

oh i dont know if i have already mentioned that savanna has started trying to eat her feet! its so funny watching her.

better go organise lunch
    have a lovely day ladies!

love ambz

Did i tell you i had ruby weighed? Cant remember,anyway she is 6.10kgs.The same amount of weight millana was at 6months!! Go figure.Ruby is fitting into 00 now an i remember millana in them at 15months when we went to melbourne.
    Savannah is such a cutiepie.Anyone entering bubs in comps liike little aussie and such?
    Maz,i sold my ww books for $100!!! Lots of people out there wanting to lose weight.And my bassinet for $80 so can't complain.Im saving up for an antique chinese cabinet with lots of draws for my cds.Hopefully it will be their after i save $1700 for it! Expensive i know but i cant stop thinking about it and alot of our furnture is seconds and i want to get some new stuff.I have a big money tin!!
    Not much else to reprt,waiting on results on rubys poo and i may go do some scrapbook for 5 mins!

hey girls,

wow annat that has gotta suck i have never had a crash touch wood. at least you were ok. that guy sounds like the one that hit us he was more worriedabout his roobar than a car it has been ripped open because of it. we were just luck the kids werent in the car with him or i would have had akira in hospital.

caddie thats all right sounds like you really want that cabinet. hope you can save up the money for it.

ambz- savanna looks so cute in that photo.

i have just cleaned out the car and taken the car seats out of it and vaccumed them like mad now im going to was them i just want to make sure there is no glass on them at all.

well i better go and finish cleaning up my house now.

later

Adele

caddie- Sounds like Ruby is nicely putting on weight. As for baby comps, I can't put Ashleigh in cause she may show all the other bubs up!LOL. No I don't think they'd be much fun cause every mother will be sure there bubs is number 1.

ambz- I am already a nurse so I can do the 1 year midwifery course, otherwise there is a 3 year course to do just midwifery.

AnnaT- Thats fantastic Jett slept so long, I find even if Ash does an 8 hour stint I still wake up often cause my body must just be so used to waking often.

Adele- How things with Simon? All kissed and made up?

Anna**- I hope Xander doesn't take this long with every tooth to com through! How cute he will look though with a little toothy peg in his mouth!

maz- It is sad putting away clothes. We'll never have them so little again which is sad but then they keep amazing us with new things and its exciting.

Been out for a big walk today. We haven't been out the house much these last few days with the heat. Ash must've really enjoyed it cause its the only time she hasn't whinged today!

Shell,would that man if i was an EN i would still need to do th 3yrs first? Can you do it external,the RN? I think its great if you want to become a midwife! Plus you have experience already.

OMG... I am SOOOOOOOO Sorry...

I have been so so so so slack, we have been flat out this week, it's been a joke!

I think I have caught up, but Kiara is about to wake up for her last bottle before going down for the night... so no doubt I wont get through too many personals...

If I miss you,sorry, but HELLO and Hope your doing well.

How good is this rain... not that its been a lot but every bit counts... our tank is empty and we need it to keep our grass and garden alive... we have rolled grass out the front and really dont want to loose it.

Kiara is doing so well... not sure if her teeth were on the move just before Xmas cause she was being a bit clingy, but since just after she has been an angel... sleeping at least 8 hours.. YAY and hardly crying at all during the day. People ask if she is a good baby, and I have to reply couldn't be better,.. fingers crossed when she does have a tooth come through she copes ok...

Shell - Yay at becomming a midwife... my sister is tossing up midwifery and becomming a doula... Good on Ya!

Adele - I hope things with you and simon are better, and that your copng without a car... fingers crossed yours is back soon.

So sorry... gotta run, princess Kiara is awake... Have a great night all...

Love always
    Mel

PS - Sorry for being so slack again...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast