Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #20

Owww Anna. Hope you can get everything done. Hugs mate and XANDER! Settle down bubba and give your mum a break! Hee hee...wish that worked for River.

ahhh riley is so unsettled today i cant do anything with him he wont take is bottle or dummy. i think he is getting a tooth as he has a nice lump at the bottom front.

shell- thats a good idea i should just start yelling at him when im already in bed lol so he cant get in there lol.

well it is starting to look like we might end up with a new car with in a matter of weeks 2 companys wont work on it at all.

ahhh riley is awake ill be back when i can

later

Adele

I'm almost sorry to say this but Jack has been a absolute legend sleeper he has been going down around 8.30pm and sleeping till 8am then usually goes down 1hr-1 1/2 hr later for a big nap 2-3 hr:eek:

nto sure if I mentioned it, but we weren't sure how he would go travellign even though we go away heaps anyway friday night we got as far as Gayndah 3 1/2 hr before he wanted a feed, we could have kept going but it was after 6pm so we thought nah lets stay here, he was real good slept well we had to wake him to get going sat morning bit cranky sat evening but he had been nursed all day by great gran and passed round etc, then we drove down to Noosa for a look and back to gympie so we found motel but he was still down by 9pm and he slept in till 8.20am and sun arvie we got all the way from Gympie home 5 hrs or so without a feed or anything, we stopped for a pee stop for us and changed Jack then but wasn't till 10km out of town when he had had enough, such a good baby

well best go it is so hto here today summer sure has found us

off to mums thrusday night/friday night then down to gladstone sat arvie and back home again sun nite then we dont go away till the 25th

hi all

have a great couple of weeks.. Ill try and pop in to say hello when i can get acces to a computer otherwise ill be back on-line early Feb when we are living in Upper Coomera, the Gold Coast !!! YIPEEE

Just a few more things to pack and we are done.. Computer is turned off and packed today.. xoxo

will miss you all xoxo

good luck on the move lp hope all goes well.

Bugger, if only I lived in Sydney! Thanks Kelly.
    Belle and Chrissy get on to it girls. Little P - your moving at the worng time lady!
    Wonder if they have an agency here in Melbourne?????hmmmmmmm

yeah, I bugger that one too!! We never get anything like that up here.

maz - got the CD, thanks! Just a question though, should it only have one song?

no jodi, it should go for about an hour..does it? I hope it does. Has anyone else I sent the cd to played it yet? did it go for an hour? please let me know. If it stuffed up I'll reburn them again.
    Please check to see how long they go for girls...im not going to get this out of my head if I dont know.

nope, just plays one song. I had the one song on replay last night!! lol

Mine goes for near on an hour Maz. Hey, did you get the one I burnt for you?

Nelle - You would be so proud of me, I'm making a cake for Xander's Naming Day this weekend and I've made a little sugar baby model for the top, and guess what? It's wearing a cloth nappy!!!! lol

my god this child stinks, me thinks it's time to clean up his weekly poo'ing effort. Ewwwwww

Bummer,wish i lived in syney.Someone drive there!!!!

my car is getting fix yay. total damage done was worth $3697 that was half the of what it is worth. i dont get it back till the 29th jan if all goes well. ahhhh 3 weeks with out a car help me.

jodi - I'll do you another one sweet. I dont know why it did that . did the one song work but? lol
    Nelle - the little guy for the cake is gorgeous.
    you cant cut it Anna (the little man) you'll have to keep it for ever in a container in the freezer. You should enter it into a show. haven't got the cd yet babe, probably tomorrow.
    my monster crashed out early tonight, 6pm so she'll be up at about 2 or 3. Ah doesnt matter its only my turn!
    Goo dnews on the car Adele.
    Caddie - getting in car now, only 8 hours for me..hehehehe an dyou said you were coming weren't you. YOu'll have to walk everywere, imagine the weight you'll drop. YOur ww's are gonna love you.
    Have to go hang up my yummy nappies so they'll be dry for tomorrow, and my towels an dbed sheets. Its gonna be 38 here and oh $hit neighbours is on
    Later chickens
    xxmaz

God this tiredness has just really hit me. I wish Ash would stop waking 3 times a night. She usually only takes 10mins to feed but just the getting up is harder and harder. Cause I only get like 2.5hrs between feeds. I think tonight I'll be in bed early!

I'll write more tomor, Ash is wriggling in my lap!

Why didn't someone tell me Neighbours was back on!!!!

maz - yeah the one song does work, it even makes me tired!

well I had a s**t of a day today, Nina decided not to have ANY sleeps today, so she was awake from 8am. She crashed just after 6 tonight so hopefully she'll sleep ok ... please everybody pray for me! I'm so exhausted

Oh girls, you must be EXHAUSTED! River's sleeping through and I don't have any energy, you guys are amazing. Ooer...hope it's not pregnancy tiredness. Lol, well I'm not doing any tests, I'll let you know if I ever develop a bump (highly unlikely).

Although River IS being a right sod, with his teething, lol, you shoulda seen his face screw up at the taste of the Bonjella! Very Funny. He's doing alright now, though we're a little behind with his feeds, and I didn't want to send him to sleep on only 3 feeds. So I'll try again at 8:30 maybe.

Anna, that sounds like it's gonna be a cuuuute cake! How's Xander doing for you?

Well, might get back to my sewing. More nappy wipes. It's getting boring, but I neeeed them.

Hi girls,

I didnt realise this thread was here.. hope its not too late to join

Jesse is teething too.. today seemed the worst so far. Would cry if i put him down. He still slept his midday sleep though. This evening he was just whinging in pain. I tried wet washers in the fridge and they help for a little while. Dont have any of that bonjella stuff, is it good? Do you get it at a chemist or would woolies have it?

You poor things.. i hope they sleep through for you at least one day soon. Jess is down around 8pm and wakes at around 6am and i dont know why, i still feel tired. So i really feel for you.

Btw.. all your babies are gorgeous in your tickers Must be that age

welcome kellxx,

its nice and warm here tonight so me and the kids are in the lounge. maz i hear you one 38 its going to be 40 here i think im going to cry.

well im off hope everyone has a goodnight and ill talk to you all tomorrow.

Adele

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast