Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #20

Hi kellexx! Its never to late to join us crazy women here!! What a cutie you have in jessie! I bags him as ruby's boyfriend.(LOL)
    Ruby has been well behaved,she had 2 2hr naps today and only waking once in the nite.She was unsettled this arvo with bad wind and sore teeth but once those problems eliminated she has gone to sleep. Hope you girls get a reprieve in the tiredness stakes and have at least one nite for catch up.
    Sorted some baby clothes and put them on ebay but kept a couple of favourates of ruby's that were 000000!!! And some 00000. I cant believe my baby is now a chuba chup.My dad calls here bert newtons love child!!!
    Okay girls,chin up.Theres a light at the end of the tunnel.When its your first you think the problems will never end but soon you will be celebrating 1st bdays and you will forget all the horror times and want another!! I did,so did maz,helenp,chrissy!! etc. I miss my DD millana baby smell and how she use to fall asleep in my arms as soon as i gave her a bottle.Ruby does the opposite she chats herself to sleep!

I prefer Brauers Teething Relief too, Nina likes the taste of Bonjella too much!

kellxx - welcome and of course it's not too late!

I've posted in the Professional Support Panel asking for some suggestions with Nina. I'd love some advice, especially from those of you who have more than one bub.

Hi girls

Sorry I havent been around, been having a rough time again with PND over Xmas/New Year.

Saw my GP today Julia's doing really well which is good she now is 6.3kgs!!! yay...Ive put some new pics on her website if you want to have a look...

Kellxx - welcome - good to see you, hope you re well!

Will need to catchup on threads before doing personals sorry.

Thanks to those who have called and emailed me to see how I am.. I really appreciate all your support. I will try and come on at least once a day and see how you all are going.

Bel & Julia
    Last edited by *Belle*; January 9th, 2007 at 09:28 PM.

Belle,julia is just lovely.She has a great smile.Must mean she is a happy bub when she is with mummy? Nice to see you around.
    Thats it! Off to bed,just checking belles photos out!:biggrin:

morning girls

i cant keep up at the moment, so i wont even try, all i will say is
    my 4 kids
    my 2 step kids
    my 1 baby
    my 2 parents
    my 1 husband
    my 1 other daughter( actually my 13yo freind, she lives here on holidays and weekends)
    and 1 lovely lady ( me) thats putting up with cooking and cleaning ,washingAND LISTENING TO ALL THERE SH*T. YOU CAN KILL ME NOW GIRLS!!!!!!:eek:

hAVE A GREAT DAY.

goodmorning ladies!!

all our babies look soooo adorable in their tickers!!! look how much they have grown!

It feels so weird sitting on the computer this early (8:40am)
    normally savanna has her morning feed then back to bed and mummy follows too! hehe
    i have to pick hubby up from work soon so no point in me going back to sleep. my little angel is fast asleep. she slept about 10 hours straight last night and the night before it was 12 hours straight. i guess i should consider myself very lucky as she sleeps really well during the day too.
    Hubby set up savannas swimming pool yesterday. its soooo fantastic i wish i had one of these growing up!! it has a water slide a spa corner (no bubbles though) basketball hoop and other goodies all inflatable ill have to put pics up soon. We were hoping to take her in it today but looks like its going to be a veryyyy smoky day

i have added a rant about my sis in law in the RANT ROOM if anyone wants to read it. GRRRRRR not happy jan!

we received some really horrible news yesterday.
    A friend of ours passed away the other day from stomach cancer. HE WAS 25!!!
    his partner who is also my friend has 2 young kids with him. A two and three year old.
    He went to the hospital on new years day with stomach pain and was sent away as they found nothing. suffering in alot of pain his partner took him back there. they did another scan and found a huge tumour which has spread far too much for any hope of treatment. He was given only 4 weeks to 3 months to live. The next day that he was supposed to go home to be with his family he passed away in the hospital bed. Its such a scary thing to think how easily someone can be taken from us without warning. My heart goes out to my friend and her family as i could never imagine life without my hubby and i know how much i depend on him. It really makes you appreciate your loved ones so much more and realise that small petty things arent worth fighting about. Just remember to always say i love you no matter what. Rest in peace Pat. You were a good man! xoxox

luv ambz

ambz- Oh my god Ambz, that is just awful. How devastating for his family, I just don't know how I would cope. Its so sad that one day someone can be here and next thing they are gone without warning. What a shock you'd never stop and think that the tummy pains would be so serious.

chrissy- Sounds like a zoo up there at your place! You won't know what to do once they go back to school.

*Belle*- Hi Belle, Julia is doing fantastically with her weight, no more worry there for you. Hope things get better for you and you get on top of the PND, hugs to you.

Jodi- I hope you get some good advice, did she sleep last night after no sleep in the day?

caddie- Wow those 00000 must be so cute. I put Ash into 000 from the start so never had any of the teeny clothes. I'm glad Ruby is being a good girl for her mummy.

Adele- You sound like me, I feel like crying too whenever I see the weather forecast.

Kellxx- Hello, welcome to our group.

Nelle- Hows River today? You get more feeds into him? I can't believe he fed so little cause Ash feeds so often! I reakon she has bout 9 in a 24 hour period then a couple of comfort feeds too on top of that!

I'm thinking after I get a sippy cup for Ash and get her liking it I might give her formula instead of BF as last feed at night just in the hopes she'll sleep longer. She goes down at 8 and then is awake by 12-1am so thats only 4-5hrs then she wakes every 2.5-3hrs after that. I don't get to sleep til 10:30ish so I miss sleeping in her big period of sleep.

We are going to a BBq to night at a mates of DF, and yay he has air con, I won't want to leave afterwards!

HOwdy all..hehehe
    Welcome to the mad house Kellxx. If you haven't lost the plot yet, you sure will with us soon. only joking.
    Caddie - wow at 000000 for Ruby. I feel like stuffin g a small outfit of Vy's to hang on the wall so I never forget how small she was. I might have to go and check out what your selling....hm never know.
    Sharleen - are you suffering from my diesease (sp up the clapper) How have you and that gorgeous clever little girl been?
    JOdi babe - im sending you another cd. If this one doesnt work Im gonna cry!
    Hello Belle and Julia. You know were always here and thinking of you 2. We know your doing a secret squirel and checking up on us..heheheheheh.
    Chrissy - were the hell do you find time to TTC? Are you mad? ROFPMSL.
    Ambz - I am truely sorry for the lose of your friend and hour friends husband. I light a candle in his honour tonight mate. Oh can I still Kidnap Savanna when we have our meet up?
    Shell - hows the cd working mate? We've got a sipper cup for Vy for her water. Its easiers and I dont get to confussed with it. heheheh. Have funa t the BBQ tonight. I filled the wadding pool in the back yard for the kids for later today. Its just going to be to hot.
    Ok have thought of a name for number 4 already. We're gonig to stick with Mateauz Joseph for a boy but Ive fallen in love with WIllow for a girl. What do you all think? I want something different yet something old fashioned. My mum has her heart set on Heidi (Hmm NO!) I always pick out my names about a year before I even fall pg so dont stress girls Im not there yet.

Thanks shell and maz i cannot even imagine what my friend is going through and how hard it would be.

When is this BB meet up??? i would loveee to meet all you gorgeous ladies!!!
    haha maz you can have her for just a lil bit while i can give vy heaps of cuddles she looks so cuteee can i bite her cheeks??? lol
    oh and heidi huh?? it reminds me so much of the movie heidi!!!!! i loveeee that movie!!! Willow is a cutie name!

Shell- ash iss soooo cute too!! i love that pic of her she has such adorable eyes!!

i want to get a sippy cup for savanna too but i cant find 3+ ones only 9+ ones grrr

do you still have to hold it for them or can they do it on their own?? and doesnt it spill everywhere??

WHAT ARE YOU LADIES DOING TO ME??? im finding alot more that im thinking about having another bubby. hubby wants to have them as close together as possible. if it was up to him i would of been pregnant 4 months ago!!! hahah
    i think i have forgotten about those first couple weeks and how stressfull and emotional they were! loll
    Last edited by ambz; January 10th, 2007 at 09:01 AM. Reason: forgot somethin

Good morning
    Thanks so much for all of your welcomes.
    I think Jesse is starting to get use to mum shoving the camera in his face all the times and just thinks, if i smile nicely she'll stop

Caddie... haha, definately.. they say some long distance relationships work.. dont they?
    Wow 000000?! Aww so tiny! Jess was a chuba chub when he was born.. 8lb 9oz.. no wonder it hurt!! Hows the weather over in WA? is there a cyclone up there somewhere? Hopefully not too bad down in Perth.

Im going to definately have to get some teething gel tomorrow when i go out. Panadol works for a little while but i dont want to give him too much.
    Does anyone know, does it matter that theyre teething when they get their immunisation needles? Or is it only if they have a flu or a fever or something?

Belle.. Julia is absolutely gorgeous. I hope i have a little girl next time round.

Ambz.. im so sorry to hear about your friend. Its crazy how something you think is just something small can be something so serious. My FIL had a cough all last year.. thought it was just a flu thing as i had something similar while pregnant and when it didnt go away, he found out he had lung cancer. He wasnt a smoker either. So just before Christmas he was in hospital having it cut out. It looks like they got it all so fingers crossed its gone. Makes you think how priceless life is and how you cherish every moment with something happening to your friend so young.

Just wondering too, does anyone do any scrapbooking here? Ive started doing one for Jesse, just interested, if anyone has the time with the lack of sleep you poor things.

Anyways.. hope everyone has a nice day

Ambz, DH is the same re kids. He wants them all close and yesterday too. I want time with Jesse first.. so we're aiming at starting to try towards the end of the year. Im getting more excited too about having more.. just not about the labour part.. trying to keep that out off my mind. Dont know how id be able to handle having young kids all together.. though i didnt think i could handle Jesse and im doing ok, i think
    Cant believe my little man is 4 months old today! How time flies!!

hi kell thanks for your thoughts~ i hope you father in law pulls through fantastic!
    im thinking of trying for number two when savanna is about 9 months maybe

i scrap book everything for savanna. lol i even have my pregnancy tester thingy stuck in it too haha. maz does scrapbooking too!!! shes the expert!

oh i have an albulm where i update each month savannas photos too
    i documented my pregnancy throughout the whole time and am just trying to finish savannas birth story. ive kinda forgotten a few details here and there so need mum to help me out hehe

ok i better pull myself away from the computer. gotta go pick hubby up,
    but gotta shave my damn legs first!! god i hate shaving arghhhhhhhh

catchas laterzzzzzz

luv ambz

xoxox
    Last edited by ambz; January 10th, 2007 at 09:10 AM. Reason: oops forgot somethin again - oh look my chiwawa is sunbaking how cute!

Kell- I've tried doing bit of scrapbooking, wish I was a bit more creative, it is hard to find the time though, I'm usually too tired by end of day. I know Caddie and Maz do scrapbooking.

Maz- Cd is great, thanks, mine comes up as one song on the CD player but it does go for an hour, I play it for all her sleeps, I want her to get into her head it means time for sleep, but she seems to like it.
    Last edited by shellbell3; January 10th, 2007 at 09:13 AM.

Ambz feel free to jump on the TTC insanity bandwagon with me lol

Um Melb gals, Im going to have to pike it for the meetup if its at easter as thats the only time we will have a chance to get to Sydney for Jetts baptism (yeah 4mths late). We can make it any other time though on a weekend!

hey girls,

had a bad night all i want to do is sleep. riley was up every two hours screaming found out why a tooth is on it way up. grrr.

its getting hot already here im almost crying.

later girl going in the lounge where it is cooler

adele

Had the worst night of my life last night. Nina just wouldn't settle. By 2am she was screaming the house down and I literally had no energy left. Had to wake Heath and he took over for 2 hours until she finally went to sleep. Poor Heath, he has to work in this dreadful heat for 10 hours today with hardly any sleep. A bonus was that Nina then slept till 8.30am. God knows what today will bring, hopefully she'll have some sleeps today.

Sorry, no personals, I'm too tired. bbl

ahh no jodi you house sounds like mine last night. hope you get some more seep
    adele

Oh you poor things.. wasnt a full moon last night was it?

Ambz.. i wish i had thought to keep my pregnancy test strip thingy.. i think i was in too much shock to think about that Next one i will definately.
    I have all Jesse's photos on my computer in weekly folders. Others ive had printed are in a box.. will have to get around to put them in an album too
    lol at the chiwawa sunbaking!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast