Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #22

i thing the food trap is that has a mesh bit they but in there mouth and the food sits inside it and has a handle.

maz that photo of vys room you sent ages ago is that a toy boxand bookcase together

Helen my mum and dad live in the next street.They are going for extended holiday caravaning where ever they like in australia.They wont get to see ruby crawl or walk and will probably just make it for her first bday.Millana loves them and my sister to death and non stop talks to them.She is going to be so lonely now and me too so i may have to go to playgroup an extra day for company.They are my stress relief and now i will only have my 2 friends here.But thats life i suppose.
    Just spent money i dont have on scrapping stuf. OH OH.
    Took me 20min to read the posts bbl for more but im talking to belle on msn!

i thing the food trap is that has a mesh bit they but in there mouth and the food sits inside it and has a handle.
    That's the one! Maz - I sent you a link to the website. They are less than $10.

Hi girls

Wow you guys talk to much I cant keep up!!! Julia's doing really well she chats heaps, shes on her playgym at the moment chatting non stop. Shes 4 Months today!!!! WOW where has the time gone!!! I went shopping yesterday in Big W and bought her the cutest two piece swimming costume, we are taking her swimming next weekend! cant wait, will take pics!

MAz - havent pushed DH out the window yet, LOL Im cooking him a roast chook tonight so hopefully he will be in good spirits today... apparently his work is crap and hes been grumpy with me grrrr it explains a lot.

Anna** -- love your ticker!! is Xander behaving today or still playing up?? can you see his teeth yet? Anna - happy 5 months to Xander today!!!

Nelle - hellooooo hows River?

Helen - mate thanks for your email, I will respond very soon, I just want you to know I am thinking of you and sending you big hugs mate.

Caddie - great to catchup with you mate, hope Ruby is doing better today.

Kellxx - OMG at your Dr, geeez how rude of them and incompetent... how is your little Jesse doing today is he ok?

AnnaT- goodluck today if you test? any news???

Rikki - Hows Ainsleigh? are you guys still on hols? hope you are havinga good time.

Shell - hello... howd you go with the sippy cup???

Sharleen - so sorry about your doggie, Im sending you big hugs mate.

Nessa - hello and welcome!!

to Laurin, Rach, Chrissy T, Adele, AMBZ, Little P...im so sorry if I have missed anyone.. its so hard without the list on the front page anymore, I will be back to attempt more personals when Julia is a asleep.

MERRIE - where are you mate???? thinking of you...

Hey Belle matey good to see you! Yeah River's doing well! You'll have to take pics of Belle going swimming!

Oh and Anna, can you send me that link for that foody thing you put ice cubes in - sounds really great - any toy Riv can put in his mouth is sure to be a winner!

Now. I googled 'Fisher Price' and the second link was online games - River had a good ol smile mashing the keys and making things pop up! Worth a look!

Hey where are all you AWOL girls? Rikki? Merrie? Who else hasn't been here? What happened to you Pip?

Well, got a first one, and I'm happy with that. I would have been happy with a BFP too, I'm not really fussed...but I would have been surprised with it, because I'm hoping that the breastfeeding will mean I don't ovulate for awhile - mum reckons she didn't get her period back til I was about 1! Here's hoping I'm the same!

Hi girls, Just popping in quickly as I am flat out!!!

Kiara has been rolling for back to tummy now!!! My clever little chicken... I missed it the first time as I was at a job interview... which I landed... how good I am working a few shifts ina HUGE baby store!

That's all my news ATM, I am busy trying to clean my house, and get organised for work and life!!!

Sorry no personals this time... fingers crossed everyone is doing great and those beautful bubbas are doing even better...

luv ya's all

Mel

ps... happy 4 months Julia

hey Mel how Kiara? good to see you, awww Kiara looks so cut on her ticker...

Jodi - mate thanks for the chat the other day on msn. Hows Nina today??

Nelle - definately thank god found my lost camera under 3 months worth of filing LOL

Hey Anna**, would you be able to send me the link too?

Belle.. i know, very rude indeed! He seems totally fine today, his uual happy self so will see how things go.

Yay for Kiara rolling over!What a clever girl!!

hi girls,
    well, it has taken me two days to sort through the posts! three full threads since i left two weeks ago. our holiday was brilliant, and ainsleigh was a gem. all the family loved her to bits (of course!) and she was a perfect angel on the planes, even with several delays. the christening went really well, although missy was so tired she fell asleep half way through the photo session!

can't keep up with personals, but as far as hearing tests go, generally the one they give you in hospital can give you a false deaf reading, but not false hearing if that makes sense... and grommets are a very commen and simple operation that involve putting tiny tubes (the white of your little fingernail) in to the eardrum to drain the fluid that is collecting behind the eardrum. grommets will lead to an immediate improvement in hearing if fluid is the problem. hope that helps, got to get back to the laundry... will try to keep up!

Happy 4 months to Julia and Happy 5 months to Xander!

Wow Ash had a nap for 1.5 hrs this morn, she never goes longer than 40mins!I hope this is a sign of things to come.

Tried Ash with her MagMag cup this morn, its good in the fact she doesn't really need to suck, just biting it gets some out, I just tried her with water to practice and I think 99% she spat out but its just practice to get her into using it. Luckily she didn't scream or cry I think she thought of it as a toy so we'll just have a play around for awhile then in few days may try formula or EBM in it.

Kell- I'm stressing when Ash is too big for her bouncer cause we still use it sometimes to get her to sleep in the day! Don't know what to do without it.

Mel09- Congrats on the job, and the rolling, still trying to get Ash to roll, she doesn't seem interested in that.

Nelle- Hope I don't get my period til Ash is 1, the later the better!

Helen.p- Good to hear you sound better, just keep getting things off your chest rather then let them get on top of you.

Hello to everyone, hope your all having a great day.

Havent tested. Im having some minor cramps off and on so I guess Im out for this month.
    I might test tomorrow anyway just to make myself disappointed one more time so I can get on with it.

to hot to think to hot to think
    Vy's just screamed the house down and deafend poor Belle on the phone - sorry mate.
    Anna thank you so much for that link. Ive botta go to big w this week and pick up some pics so im gonna go and buy one of those guys. I think its a fabulous idea.
    HOpe you had a great holiday Rikki.
    Ah ive gotta go, headache starting again...

hey i just went for a swim and got a pic of Caity in her new AIROPLANE, she even held onto the handles

Belle, sorry i wasnt in the house when you started a chat on msn

chrissy - just gorgeous! Does she like the water? Nina loves the water, she's in the pool almost every day. We have something similar to that, but a bit more boring lol

shell - thanks for the chat

maz - I know what you mean about the heat. It's stinking hot here once again. a/c running all day again. Our elect bill is gonna be huge!

Chrissy, what a cutie!!!! I so wish we had a pool. Jesse loves his baths.. so im sure he'd love the pool. Its like he tries to jump in before his clothes are off!

Shellbell.. yeh i know.. Jesse still fits in his but he just doesnt like sitting in it anymore. Though when i hang out the washing he sits in it then but any other time no way maaa.

Kellxx - I don't have your e-mail and the one in your profile doesn't work. Basically if you go to the Tommee Tippee home page and intp the feeding area, you'll see a section for bowls'n'cutlery... just follow that link and it should be there

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast