Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #22

Ok will do.. heres my email anyways: [email protected]
    Thanks Anna

maz, just found the rusks in the cupboard, which i totally forget about, and Caityn has chewed it down to an absoulute mess all over herself, but hey it keep her quiet for ages!!
    she is also on solids, and cant get enough of them( i have breed an absoulute pig)

I hear you on the food chrissy - Vy's eating now (jeds feeding her) My god she looks so grown up in her ticker pic. All hail rusks!!!!!
    i totally kicked buttock on ebay. I sold my 12 new just washed coloured nappies for $41. Ive gotta get some $$$ together to get my ensuite finished.
    Chat later ladies when I dont have sweat dripping in places that are TMI

ainsleigh was weighed and measured today... and she is 8.66kg :eek: and 66cm. she is overweight for her height, but not to a worrying degree. the CHN said it is probably because she is on the thickened formula for reflux. her reflux is improving, so i will try and wean her off it and see how we go.

and yes maz, we too will be trying to conceive at the end of the year...although someone has stolen my perfect baby today and left me a grumpy one in her place. poor little mite is always more unsettled when daddy goes back to work

Rikki- Wow shes growing big, at least shes healthy, wouldn't really worry bout being considered in the overweight part, she'll eventually grow out.

maz- i saw on weather it was hot up there, luckily in Melb got to 24 but hot for next few days. Hows Vy? settled with the screaming? All our bubs are getting unsettled.

I know my chemist stocks Tommee Tippee so some stage I'll go check out those
    meshy food thingys, God I've already forgotten what they're called, just looked not so long ago at them!

hey girls,

just a short one before i go to bed.

wow its seems all out kids like there milk or food. nice heathly babies.

sharleen - hope all goes well for your nephew.

maz- well done with ebay.

well im off have a good night

Adele

Sharleen - Our thoughts are with you and your family for your nephews' well-being. I hope all is ok.

Rikki - Wow, last time I caught up with you, Xander and Ainsleigh were the same size, now she is more than a kilo heavier... your arms must be getting sore! I wouldn't worry about her being a little bigger than average, I mean, we don't all fit into the same size clothes (as adults) so I don't know why everyone expects babies to.

Shell - It's called a Fresh Food Holder, but here it is called the Boobsicle!

Kellxx - Thanks for the e-mail addy, I've added you to my msn.

Maz - That's a pretty good price for terry flats! If you are any good at tie-dying you should tie dye some and list them... I got heaps for the ones I did.

I'm going to go get Xander weighed and measured tomorrow, I know his growth has slowed heaps... I bought all these 0 sized clothes because he was growing so fast, but it looks like he'll be in 00 for at least a couple more weeks (maybe a month). I know it's perfectly normal for a breastfed baby to slow growth wise about now, but I'm just so used to his massive weight gains! Oh, and I am starting to think our horror run with him as of late may be reaching the end... finally! He went off to sleep without a peep tonight again, so fingers crossed I get another good nights' sleep.

Well done on ebay maz!! Its addictive.I just sold stuff to BB girls.
    Ruby took ages to settle tonight.She would drift off then rouse screaming.I could feel she had wind pain and i think her teeth too.Panadol helped but i feel like im drugging her?
    Hope your nephew is okay sharleen.How scary and i hope its nothing serious.Poor parents.
    Rikki,wow.That is a chuba chup girl. Ruby is plumpy but is only 6kgs.She must be short as she has michelin man rolls! But ansleigh will probably even out when she starts walking.
    Just did some srapbooking and im off to bed for some shut eye!

hey girls,

what a night riley was up every 2 hrs and then i had akira do a hissy fit cause she didnt want to go to sleep. by the time they were both asleep it was 1 am boy am i ****ed off at simon cause he just walks off and goes to bed instead of taking one and help me NOOOO he cant do that the bum hole.

sorry girl had to get thatout in the open i feel better now.

ive been outside early this morning watering my plants and i wass so hot i was sweatingg at 5.30 in the morning im also set up the kids little clam up so they can cool down later today.

caddie- poor ruby she gets alot of wind pain the poor thing.

anna- boobsicle??? is that a ice cube tray you store breastmilk/food in. if it is bigw over here sells someting like that where it has a lid to clip on to stop freezer burn happening.

well i hope everyone had a good night and all the bubbas were good for there mummies.

ill be back later hace a good day everyone.

Adele

Morning ladies,

Sharleen... aww the poor pet, i hope he's ok.. is he in any pain?

Rikki.. Jesse weighs 8.1kg :eek: and is 66cm. He doesnt look over weight i dont think. He can still fit into some of his 000 clothes. In his blue book he up to top of the marked section they should be in. Do formula fed babies put on more weight than BF? Im not too worried yet. Im not feeding him any more than he should. I suppose theyll loose alot when they start crawling and moving around too.

Anna**.. hope you got a good nights sleep

Caddie.. Panadol can be a savior at times. I think as long as you dont give it too often or more than directed its fine. Ive found it the best things so far for teething. Yay for scrapbooking! Im going to get mine out again today, been packed away since our visitors on the weekend, im starting to get withdrawals.

aboll.. aaww you poor thing. Will you get a chance to have a nap today? Go make youreself a strong cuppa.. sometimes helps me.

Jesse still seems fine which im glad. Starting to get really frustraited having to lie down all the time. Im trying to get him use to sitting up by holding him there, but does anyone know of a way to aid it along? He lies there atm and lifts his bum into the air moaning for us to pick him up.. its quite cute.

Well gotta go hang the washing out before boofhead wakes up. They said its suppose to be sunny and 30 out my way today... but it looks like its gonna rain any minute! Might have to use the fold out clothes lines.

Ciao for now.

oh Sharleen - im sorry to hear about your nephew mate. My thoughts and love are with you all. i hope its not as bad as the doctors first thought.
    Anna and Caddie - ebay wont let us sell second hand nappies anymore, it goes under the underwear thingo. Totally peaved about it.
    shell - its gonna be so yucky today I think 39 or 40. Ive got the 2 pools set up in the backyard cause Wilhelms having his friends here for his birthday. I didnt really pick a great time either 11 until 1 but they can just stay ing hte water the whole time.
    Best be of and get my platers done
    BBL when the madness has finished
    xxmaz

Maz - Really? wow, that's gonna be annoying when I go to sell my stash! Good luck with the party today.

Adele - In our house, a boobsicle is breast milk that has been frozen in one of those freezer trays (we use the happy baby one with lid) and then put into the fresh food feeder thingo. Xander loves it!

Kellxx - Xander was pretty good last night, only woke once at 2am... he took nearly an hour to settle tho.

ahh thats what i thought you meant lol wasnt sure.

kellxx - no nap for me today its too hot to sleep. 40 over here. i cant have cooffee or tea doesnt agree with me lol.

maz- have a great day and stay cool matey.

adele

Anna**.. YAY Xander!!! WOO! Keep it up little man!! Bummer bought the settling though.. but one step at a time

Aboll.. hmmm well i heard once that an apple is just as good as a coffee? Dont know if thats true or not. Bring the munchins over my place, they can play with Jess and teach him to sit up while you catch some zzzzzz's.

Hmm just wrote a post and pressed submit and it said it was forbidden, maybe I'd been a naughty girl? Oh well I'll just rewrite it.

Sharleen- I pray its nothing too serious bout your nephew. Be such a worry waiting for those results.

Maz- Happy Birthday to Wilhelm. Pools sound like a great idea.

Anna**- Lol at boobsicle. Love the name!

Adele- Simon needs good kick up the butt. Next time just take the kids into your room and dump one (or both) on him. Tell him they're his kids too!

Kellxx- Generally FF bubs do put on more weight the BF bubs.

I've got my mothers group this arvo. The mum whos hosting this week has air con, yay. I think they all do except me, my turn to host next week so lets hope its cooler then cause 6 people and 6 bubs is going to feel like a furnace.

Do formula fed babies put on more weight than BF?
    As a general rule, the BF bubs gain faster when newborn, but the FF ones overtake at about 4-5 months and grow bigger from then on.

Adele - I agree with Kellxx, try a natural energy boost like fruit as opposed to caffeine... it should give you longer lasting energy as opposed to an instant rush. Another thing, do you eat enough carbs? Without enough, you will run low on energy. Even Milo might get you feeling better again.

Last night was another s**t night!! All was good until 4.30, when Nina wouldn't settle. She'd had 2 quick feeds up until that point. Anna it took us about an hour to settle her too. But then she slept till 9.30 this morning with me. I've got MIL coming over today to play with Nina while I get some stuff done around here.
    Sorry no personals, brain not functioning just yet. Have a good day girls.

hey girls,

thanks for the tips, i live on fruit and veg i only have bread in the morning for toast and pasta or rice at tea time with meat. when i have a rough night with the kids i normally just eat fruit the next day as i find im able to stay aake a bit longer.

shellbell- i agree with u and i have tried and he doesnt get it. my dad isnt to happy with him anyway. simon told the company to get the car fix instead of having it writtin off so im with out a car with two kids and a house with no a/c. i could have gotten a new car alot sooner than waiting for this on to be fixed. grrr.

kellxx- that would nice pitty we dont live in the same state lol. is jesse ff ?? riley is and he weight 7.3kgs he puts on an average of 100 - 200 grams every 2 days.

jodi- hope you get some rest while mil is there,

well im off

later

adele

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast