Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #23

hey girls,

maz got the cd thanks will try it out tonight with the kids.

nessa - thats good to hear i had hjs as me and akira needed to get out of the house so i took her there lol. must ride my bike tonight now. had a few points in the bank already so i will be fine

hello to everyone else

Adele

maz,i too got the cd.Thanks heaps! Cant wait to try it.

shell - I'd love to go to a sleep school! Maybe my dr will recommend something similar to me today. Please, anything!

Had this happen to me earlier today:
    I was preparing to make some noodles for lunch. I'd put the boiling hot water in the container and was walking over to the microwave when I dropped it, all over me! Boiling hot water and all! I got a shock and slipped and fell on my arm/wrist. I now have a huge burn on my belly, an aching wrist and a bruised elbow.
    The upside though is I'd just put Nina down in the lounge room to have a play. All I kept thinking was 'what if I had her in my arms!!' :eek: Thank god I didn't. I rang hubby and had a huge cry. Thankfully I'm taking Nina to the dr later today so I'll get my wrist and burn checked out there.
    Just goes to show how tired I am. I'm so scared of carrying her around now that she can play in her bouncer or on the mat.

She's cracking up again, bbl after dr's

Aww Jodi you poor thing! Awww *hugs* from me and Jesse..

holly [email protected] Jodi I hope your alright.
    Girls just wanted to let you know one of us isnt very well and is feeling really $hitful. She wont say as we have ignored her a few times (un intensionally) when she's tried to reach out for a little help. Belle - we're all thinking of you and julia and im sorry if we have ever not posted back to you. Please know we are always here for you, $hit we're all like family now. PLease remember to relax and BREATH! xoxoxox
    its so humid here and little miss twinkle toes is over tired and yucky. going to take her for a cool bath and try to give her a bottle in there.
    BBL chickens
    xxmaz

Aw Belle, im sooo sorry i didnt reply to you hun.. i didnt mean to make you feel left out if i did.. you have just as much right to be here as anyone else.. come on.. group *HUG*
    Where abouts in Sydney are you? perhaps we can take Jess and Julia on a date one day.. thats if Ruby doesnt mind

Hey Belle, sorry if I've ignored you, sometimes I get wrapped up with these settling probs with Ash I can't see outside our own little world!

Jodi- How'd the Drs go? Hows those poor burns of yours, you poor thing, they might sting for a little while. Once when I burnt myself I couldn't sleep cause of the stinging so I wet a facewasher with really cold water and sat it on me all night, when I next awoke all the pain was gone, just something to try if it troubles you.

Well,ruby said julia can have a date as long as its not serious or long term.Long distance relationship is not going down too well at the mo!!! (LOL)
    Belle
    Hope el nina is okay?
    Me just figuring what to wear tonight.I have no go out shirts.Only 3 tops to choose from which ive worn numerous times before! Aaron and i dont get to go out together much.The last time was my 30th bday in oct.The rest are post baby clothes.I think i will walk to my sister and pinch her shirts!!:biggrin:
    for me!!

Sorry(LOl) just tricking.Just trying to get that excited fun feeling i had doing it with ruby!!

OMG Caddie.. i had to read those last lines a few times over, i thought you were serious for a second.. I was about to break out the pom poms!

hahaha caddie your funny. i had to read it a couple of time lol.

well its starting to rain finally lets hope it keeps coming.

its a date nessa. cant wait havent been to the moives in years lol it would be about 5 yars since i last went simon and he got $hits with me as i kept going to the loo as i was preggie with akira lol.

$hit jodi are you ok??? what did the dr say??? let us know hugs from me

well im off later girls

Adele

belle - I am so sorry. With Nina being the way she is at the moment, I'm sort of being a little self-absorbed. I hope you don't feel any of us are intentionally ignoring you.

UPDATE ON EL NINA:
    The dr thinks it's a behavioural problem, like separation anxiety. She thinks that cause I go to her straight away when she cries, I should wait 3-5 minutes then go to her. She also said at this age she shouldn't be feeding every 2 hours and should be able to go 3-4 hours between feeds, and that I shouldn't put her on the boob every time. She also suggested co-sleeping so we all get sleep.
    Heath and I haven't had a proper discussion about this yet, will tonight. I've also got the health nurse app on 29th Jan, so will see what she recommends too.
    What do you girls think?

UPDATE ON ME:
    My arm is going ok, a little sore especially when holding Nina, but good news is that it's not gonna fall off My burn on my belly hurts like hell.

caddie - you cheeky thing you!! I know the feeling of not having anything to wear with this gorgeous post-baby body I have

sharleen - I'm hoping for a good night sleep too.

hi girls,
    belle - hope you are feeling better, i know we all get absorbed and often are in a rush when we post and i think some of us who are a little quieter get 'forgotten' at times. you know everyone here loves you and julia (well that's how i feel when i come to this thread, everyone cares for everyone else). clancy (my firstborn) is much better today thanks, but i bent my fingernail right back when i stepped back and he was behind me when i was putting ainsleigh in the car.... it is super owie!!!!

jodi - behavioural huh? sounds like what shell is going throug too. well lets hope you can both break the bad behaviour and replace it with a much better one. glad to here that you are ok after your fall.

caddie - you made me laugh nearly as much as nelle usually does.... that's the sort of joke i'd expect from her!!

hope the cool change came to those who need it... i was actually cold today! baby girl had her needles and screamed the place down but settled again quickly. she has slept most of the afternoon (the second time in bed with mummy as i needed the sleep not her!!!) i am trying to organise a christening celebration lunch for our family and friends here in perth for sunday week and i am sure you will all be jealous to here that the best thing about being in the west is that anna is making me a cake topper!! can't wait to see it.

hello to all i did not mention by name, definately not because i am ignoring you but baby girl needs her bottle!

Sorry been MIA, feeling like shyte. Still no AF but Im getting ripper headaches and some pinching pains. Jett is being super fussy, I cant put him down without him screaming his lungs out and he woke up at 5am this morning after being asleep only 5 hours and then every hour until 9am. Im knackered.

Jodi- Yeah it does sound the same as what i was told about Ashleigh, at first I wasn't into leaving her to cry anytime when shes upset but now I think I'm ready to try anything. She's also hoping that the sleep clinic will help me spread out feeds and not have to always be giving her comfort feeds. Pity we didn't live closer together we could just put them down together and sort them out together!

[email protected] Caddie I was getting all excited.
    OWIE OWIE OWIE RIkki, my biggest fear is my nails bending back. The hairs on the back of my neck are standing up.
    AnnaT -hmmmmmmmmmm nomore said. hehehehe
    Jodi - are the 2 of you going to be able to co sleep with El nina? Iv got mexican music playing in my head. I hope she finds her feet. You poor bugger.
    Shell - do you think you'll go to the settling school? Maybe thats something Jodi can look into
    Sharleen - PMSL at the cd - dont worry about sending me one back mate, IM cool save your $$ is hard to keep them these bl00dy days.
    Belle - please dont be made with me. I only told the others cause as I said before, we're all close and your going through a really bad time at the moment and we're here for you. Use bold, big letters next time babe.
    Anna - did you guys get to have tea together again tongiht?
    Nelle - I love my berry plush and I so need some more. hows the sewing going?
    Adele - any news on the car yet?
    Kell and Caddie - im gong to scrap later..lalalalalla
    Hello everyone else
    I have to wash nappies and settle a little turd. 40 degrees here again tomorrow. the rain did bugger all. Thank god no one wants to go out at the moment, cause if I got visitors Id scare the hell out of them answering my door in my granny jocks and old maternity bra. Their cotton alright and very comfortable but do totally nothing for my sex appeal with my flabby gunt hanging out in the breeze and my gazonga bb's up tight. And if you think its stops Jed, ha b%%%hit.
    Jed's cracking it cause he cant settle her
    BBL
    xxmaz

I wish we had sleep school here, it sounds so good. When do you go shell?

hello ladies!

savanna was wonderful after her needles the other day. she slept beautifully without a problem.

I took hubby and Savanna out today to the Melbourne aquarium for a family outing.
    It was sooooo fantastic!!! We had such a great time and bought lots of goodies from the gift store too. She was such an angel and was just in awe of all the huge fishys.
    Hubby is a huge Marine and Reptile fanatic.
    We have 3 huge 4 foot long fish tanks and 1 huge 12 foot long tank. 1 snake tank and 1reptile tank. he has 2 water dragon lizzards, 1 bearded dragon lizzard, 1 darwin carpet snake and 1 bird eating spider and many many different sorts of fish and 3 eels. Oh and our darling chiwawa Rocky. Savanna just loves sitting in her walker staring at the fish so i can just imagine how fascinated she was watching the huge sting rays and sharks swim right past her face. It was really noisy as it was soooo busy but that didnt really phase her much.

well i hope you are all well and bubbies are all behaving.
    hubby has gone out to play pool so i might go to bed early.
    take care lovely ladies!

luv ambz

xoxox

Helloooooo ladies!

Well, River sure was difficult tonight, but eventually I settled him, put some Bonjela on, and then let him suck my finger til those little eyelids stayed closed. Maz, that music's great, just for me, helps me stay calm and not get so frustrated when he won't sleep.

Caddie, you NAUGHTY girl! You know 'the boy who cried wolf' - tell you what, AnnaT will be pregnant and we'll all be like yeah haha AnnaT, Caddie already tried that one on us.
    I know what you mean about the excited feeling though, when I tested negative I was a little disappointed cos I remember how awesome it feels to see those two pink lines.

Belle! Ditto to what the others said (and don't be mad at Mazzie, you know she did it cos she cares about you). How was Julia Goolia for you today?

Wow Jodi, that's interesting about the Ninster...the only advice I have is to watch the clock if you're waiting a few mins before you go in to her. It seems like you've waited aages when it's only been 30 seconds or something! Find something to do while you're waiting, like write an email or make a drink.

Maz, I'm about to order another BerryPlush now (I've been meaning to do it for weeks!). Does Vy have a medium? Have you tried it on her and does it fit?
    And I'm also about to order some hemp terry so I can make my own boosters! How fun!

Oh man AnnaT, hope you're feeling better soon - I've been getting killer headaches too, but I think that *might* be from the times when I haven't worn my glasses at the computer - I go through phases of reeeeally needing to wear them. I could be a bit dehydrated as well, but I'm drinking up!

Oh so cool Rikki that Anna's making a cake topper for you! Make sure we get to see heaps of pics!! Is your fingernail better?

Hey have fun at the movies Adele and Ness whenever you go, I haven't been in ages either!

Whoops sorry about getting songs in your head Sharle, I have a song for everything! I've had about 3 run through my head just reading the posts!

Chrissy - how are you surviving your holidays mate? Not long til it'll be eeriely quiet again though.

Hey, anyone ever bought clothes from Pumpkin Patch online? I'm about to now, River needs some clothes for some weddings coming up, and I'm liking the bargains!
    Well! I better get some rest, cos I have a LOT to do tomorrow, we're away Friday night on a youth leadership weekend for church, it's near the beach somewhere so it should be great fun, but I need to wash clothes (I'm on my g-strings, that's when you know the washing's piling up!) and nappies as well!
    Might call Rans' mobile to wake him (he's on the couch) and tell him not to come to bed without a cup of tea for me! xo
    Oh and HELLO! To those I missed! It's about impossible to type to everyone these days - we're like a September Army!

ETA: That's great you had a good time at the Aquarium Ambz! AnnaT went too didn't she...sounds like it's a winner with the babies!
    Last edited by Nelle; January 18th, 2007 at 09:57 PM. Reason: going through and bolding names so you can skip parts you don't care about!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast