Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #24

Im lurking Belle just learking..
    my turn for a bad day I'll be back on soon enough

morning girls,

had a bad night riley just wouldnt settle even the cd didnt work ahh i dont know all he keeps doing is just lay there going grrr grrr grrr like he was when he was in pain .
    he seems alrigght today but he has a lovely lump in his month must keep an eye on it through the week.

ambz- my hair is falling out so much that a rug in the lounge is covered in it as i only vaccumed yesterday and it had nothing on it when i finished until last night lol. but it is normal to lose heaps as your body changes.

belle- thats great u had a good day yesterday. hope today is as good as yesterday. simon has done that a few times with both kids but had soon learnt not to after a smack across the head lol.

all these people ttc again. im wishing u all luck. and with the labour just think i did it last time i can do it again. and every labour you have is different as well. i know mine were. akira was was born in 2hr and 15mins and riley was 2hr and 15mins longer.

im so glad i have finished with having kids.

well im off to clean the house again.

later

adele

Adele.. poor you and Riley.. hope that lump is ok?

Hey, when someone says how long was your labour, where did you time it from? Like, from when you first started getting contractions or when your waters broke or the pushing process or when you first found out how dilated you were?
    Ive always thought its what comes first and have said from when my contractions started as my waters never broke.. just curious.

Ambz.. its funny now all that is in the past you dont think of it the same. I know just after Jesse was born i swore id never have any more kids.. as well as through my 3 month recovery from my episiotomy.. but now im feeling better, its as if that pains outta sight outta mind.. i know when im in labour again ill be thinking.. what the hell was i thinking!!

Well I'm a sick as a dog today. Got the s**ts and the spews! Don't know how I'm gonna cope looking after Nina feeling this way. She gave me a good sleep last night though. Only waking for 2 feeds in 12 hours.

I think you start 'labour' as when the contractions started. My waters broke but contractions never started, so I was induced, and that's what the midwives wrote down after Nina was born.
    Last edited by Visitor7; January 22nd, 2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: kel

Aww Jodi.. i hope you get better soon chick and hope Nina behaves herself.

Hey, has anyone seen the playschool rip off on channel 7? Disney playhouse or something? The lady and the guy on there bug the crap outta me. I wish theyd bring back Raggs.. Jess use to love that show!

The start of labour is the start of regular contractions, even if that is simultaneous with your waters breaking. Thats why when some women say they had 2 and 3 hour labours with their first they are actually counting from active labour not the very very beginning. Unless your Anna or myself then its exactly how many hours we say lol

Mine was 3 hours from first contraction to Hello baby!

The midwives counted mine from when I rang in strong pain that was strong enough to come in so it was over 20 hours! I had been having contractions on/ off for 2 days prior to that they just got stronger. They had to manually break my waters cause everything started slowing down! I tell you 2nd baby better be quicker that was a killer, I was sooo exhausted I couldn't push properly thats why she had to be sucked out!

Jodi- Is your Dh home or gone to work? Tell him to come home and watch Nina, you can't look after her all day and be sick like that, plus you don't want her to catch anything.

adele- Maybe rub some Bonjella on Riley just incase it is his teeth hurting him. Hugs to you, its awful when you get no sleep.

*Belle*- yay Julia having a good sleep! The book I'm reading is by Elizabeth Pantley, I've read a couple of Pinky's too awhile back, they were good, made me not feel guilty about feeding her to sleep and things like that.

Kellxx- we've had a few ****roaches here, make me shiver they are so disgusting, I scream everytime I see one. Cause I can't spray with Ash around I have to kill them with Df shoe (don't want guts on mine) then make him clean it when he gets home!

chrissy- I wish I was able to just speak up and complain, thats great you do. i always tell myself I should but don't have the guts and feel guilty that I'll hurt there feelings!

rikki- How did Ainsleigh sleep overnight? She wake alot or settle in the end? Hopefully she'll do big poo today! Ash seems to sigh with relief after she does an explosive one!

AnnaT- Sending you positive sticky vibes. Try not to concentrate so much on TTC (I know easier said than done), just have fun DTD and try not to think so much about if your doing it at the right time and when you can test etc, try to just enjoy it all.

Hi to everyone else! I think Ash is feeling ignored with me being on here!

I asked dh how long i was pushing ruby out.He said i only needed 3 good pushes.I remember it being quick but was in the zone frame of mind.The labour with ruby was great.So 2nd time for me so much better.
    Hello everyone,belle,maz,anna,annat,kellxx,jodi,adele,ne lle,rikki,sharleen and those i missed.Your all great.BBL as i cant be bothered talking at the moment,want to clean and get out of house.

i was induced with akira with pe and had my water broken with riley as he was over due . the start the clock from the frist contraction till the baby is out.

shellbell i have just done that lol. we were going to give him panadol if that doesnt work i have my brother here helping me as simon has no more days off from last time riley was sick.

well im off to try and get riley to sleep since my brother is outside with akira

well baby girl slept through as usual... she even slept in as she was late getting to sleep and i think the massive explosion in her nappy woke her! let's see if she settles off to sleep today though...she is due to go down in about twenty mins.

we're having a christening lunch for ains on sunday for all our perth family... and it is going to be 40 degrees! we were planning on having it outside around the pool, but guess it will be air con all the way!

This is me today girls. I called the doc to confirm my appointment this morning for Julia and they told me its for tomorrow! man where is my head. So I went to the shops to do some groceries and Julia was good and slept but god we got home tried to breastfeed she cried her ass off, so had to give her formula this morning instead of this afternoon..maybe shes weaning herself off the breast I dont know...shes still grizzly now..sigh...

MAZ - I hope you are ok thinking of you. xoxo

Kell - I count labour from the first of the regular timed contractions..unfortunately mine was still 30hours sigh..geez it must be hot near you today its 32 degrees here already at 11am. The chimes are separate I bought them at Babies Galore for $20 they are playgro ones I think.. they are all soft Anna took a pic for them for me.. I will post them on my website so you can see.

Adele - hey how are the kids today?

Caddie - hello, have a good day out of the house, im staying indoors today its going to be mega hot here.

Shell - let me know if that book is worth looking at?? I let Julia cry last night and it was killing me to hear her but she was soo tired I didnt know what else to do.

Jodi - hope you feel better soon, its horrible being sick...

Back later for more personals girls.. YAY Im keeping up at last, actually its very theraputic chatting to you all thank you girls.

Bel
    xxxx

Haha Belle, you keep up better than me I reckon!

Man my weekend was so busy (went out for lunch yesterday even though I was sick), so it's nice to have today to relax! Though I do have loooots of cleaning to do...maybe this arvo..

Oh Jodi, I hope you feel better soon mate, when Heath comes home get him to be in charge of Nina while you take a nap I reckon!

Ooer...my munchkin is sneezing. Sure hope I haven't given him this cold!! Although he doesn't really sound tooo stuffy.

Maz, I'd been meaning to say, I'm so glad you like Vy's legwarmers! Hope your day gets better from here mate.

LOL, River's just made this noise like euuuuuuuuugh, and I heard some squelching along with it...guess I have a nappy to change! xo

Belle.. ahhh yeh i see, they look great! I'll have to have a look for some. That pool looks sooo nice! I wish we had a pool. I've had the aircon pumping since about 10am as the house was still super hot from yesterday.. so its pretty nice in here atm.. dont want to know what its like outside! All the plants are starting to schrivel so i can only imagine!

Ah ok cool, so i was timing right then.. so my labour was 11 hours.. from when i started getting regular contractions. My pushing time was only about 15 minutes. I think i only had to push twice and out he came (with the help of an episiotomy as Jesse's heart rate had dropped majorly).

Nelle.. lol at River's noise. You can always tell when Jesse's doing a poo cos all you hear is eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ok.. scrapping here i come.
    Last edited by ShootingStar; January 22nd, 2007 at 02:27 PM.

ok another fly by visit you girls talk way to much LOL

Kelly you asked about jack swimming lessons yep he starts ont he 31st we went for a test run todya with a friend whose little girl is starting too, her little girl is 10th August poor pet hated it, while jacke just kept being jack he likes to dunk his face:eek: this child has no fear, so anyway no tears from jack he seemed to reallye njoy it :biggrin:

as for hair falling out, S*it yeah happening here big time, driving me batty driving jase batty, I've had it cut and still happening I can brush my hair every hour and still fill brush

ok better go gotta ice a cake for mums group this arvie sobest do it while jack is happyu

Maz,hope you feeling better and vy's behaving.None of my girls behaved yesrtday evening but today is better.
    Im just getting on with things and ignoring the fact everyone is leaving.
    My boohoo is my camera broke my whoo hoo is we went and bought a new pentax slr camera,great for taking good photos for scrapbooking.Just means money though id rather spend elsewhere.
    Belle you are keeping up better than me with posts.
    Adele hope riley gets better soon.
    mmmm cant remember what else? millana is messing up my house again!!!

been very quite in here today.

i havent been doing much just playing with the kids.

well i gotta get tea on.

hope everyone has a good night and all the babies sleep well.

adele

Hello.. just a quick one from me too before i start dinner.
    Just fed and bathed Jesse.. i think he has a slight fever and his teeth seem to be worrying him poor bubba.

Anyways.. hope everyones had a good day..

Ciao for now.

xx

hey girls

belle, love to meet up in port stephens, rather than sydney if you guys are coming up, you can come around my house or i can meet you somewhere on the bay, and have lunch or something.

Caitlyn is starting swimming lessons at 6 months, i am a qulified austswim teacher, so i have been giving her a bit of a headstart in the backyard pool.

better go, did a OPK and i need craig to catch the egg tonight so better go get ready

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast