Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #24

Hey ladies,

Well my poor little boy was just screaming the house down. He hasnt done that since he was 6 weeks old! I bathed him and when DH walked in he went into hysterics, which he's never done with DH or in the bath before ever.. so anyways, got him out and he had a little play and a little nap.. so then he woke and i gave him his before bed bottle.. he cried and whimpered through that.. then after that he just screamed.. and his scream would make anyone shudder its that loud. We gave him some panadol and nothing we could do could stop him crying. I gave him to DH as my arms were breaking and he screamed even louder (didnt think that was possible!), so he gave him back to me and he latched on like a little koala bear! In the end i just ended up walking around with him cuddling him tight and he slowly stopped screaming and then just whimpering until he fell asleep. My poor lilttle boy. I think its a combination of his injection and his teeth.. earlier on he was really chewing on his fist hard.. and after feeling how sharp it was in there. i wouldnt be surprised if theres a tooth there in the morning.
    My arms are now aching from holding him.. omg he is soooo heavy!!!
    Anyways, i hope hes ok.. like i said i havent seen him like that since he was 6 weeks old or something.. and it was a real 'in pain' sounding scream.

I hope the quietness of this thread isnt other little bubba going through a similar thing.. hope it just mummies having a break.

Shellbell.. i know theyre so grose. We have the real long black ones, and then the small brown ones.. ewww its giving me cold shivers just thinking about them! Another thing that i cant wait until the cold comes!!

Rach.. Jesse hasnt ever really had his head go under.. though he has in the shower and was ok with it..

Caddie.. yay for new camera!! I use to be really into photography.. i use to photograph bands.. i have a website floating around somewhere.

Chrissy.. oooww good luck my friend!!
    Has anyone used those ovulation tests? Like Maybe Baby or something? Which ones the best way to test? I want to keep track when we start to try as i wanna try for the girl theory.

Anyways... gonna go reheat my dinner..

xx
    Last edited by ShootingStar; January 22nd, 2007 at 07:55 PM.

Just a quicky to say hello to everyone..just having a bad time with WIlhelm at the moment and the realisation that his grand parents (Jed's parents) are all mouth and dont give a fooy about their autistic grandson or his mummy and daddy. So having a roough patch and Im going to be lerking abit. Just feeling a bit $hitty thats all and I dont need to burdern any one.
    Thanks for today Belle, it helped heaps. MAW
    Caddie - thanks for thinking of me babe. It means heaps to.
    Took Vy to MCHN - she's now 7.2kg and 66cm long, she's grown 14cm in 4 month OMG
    Better go
    I'll be around and be back on when IM a bit more positive
    xxmaz

Maz- Hugs to you. Come in here and talk to us. My nephew is autistic also so I know from seeing my sister it can be very hard at times.

Kellxx- Poor Jesse, that happened to one of the mums in my group after immunisations, they went to the hospital cause there daughter wouldn't stop screaming but she also eventually calmed. Must've been just awful to see him like that. i feel like coming up and giving him a cuddle.
    I've used those OPK's that you wee on and maybe baby, I found the maybe baby crap and too hard. I was pretty lucky anyways cause I always had a regular cycle so could pretty much guess when I was going to O.

chrissy- good luck chrissy and have fun DTD! Hope you catch that egg!

*Belle*- if you liked pinky's books then this one is worth having a look at, I just borrowed it from the library.

Went to dinner at a friends place tonight. Her parent were there also and her mum was so nice, Ashleigh starts whinging right as dinner starts and her mum sat there holding her eating one handed then pushing her back and forth in pram, felt like a night off. Was fantastic!

Aww maz.. im so sorry Jed's parents are like that.. it would be hard for any little one to understand. You just have to show him that there are other people in this world, like mummy and daddy, who love him very much and will do anything for him... poor lil guy.
    But hey, youre not burdening nuttin.. if you want to talk we're here for you ok.. if you need to talk about anything, it sometimes helps to share things.. as they say, a problem shared is a problem halved

Shellbell.. ohh they always know what time to play up dont they! But thats nice you were able to have a nice night anyways.

Well no peep from Jesse since.. hopefully he'll sleep through..

Well im off to bed now, sweet dreams everyone.

xx

well day sleeps went well today... but tonight was a nightmare (thanks nelle for keeping me company while i listened to my baby girl scream!) finally gave her some teething relief, and a good rub on the back and she has crashed. thank goodness dh is home tomorrow... i might get to eat before 8.30pm.

maz - huge hugs... we are all here for you, never feel like you are complaining to us.
    shell - glad you got some help from your friends mum
    chrissy - lol, good luck on the egg catching!

i'm off to snuggle up in bed with my book. think i'll change the sheets too, nothing like nice fresh sheets to make you feel better! night girls

Might PM you before I go to bed Mazzy moo.
    Oh yeah Shell, it's nice when mums and the like help hey!
    Rowwrrrrr Chrissy, have a HEAP of fun!
    Ohhh Fresh Sheets Rikki that's a brilliant idea...I think the current sheets might have booby juice stains...though that's happening less and less thankfully...those milk glands of mine are settling down somewhat! And no worries sugar, glad to hear that Ainsleigh crashed! River must have been tired, I took him to his room, put him down (with his aquarium and cd), he started to cry so I stuck my little finger in his mouth and then did the ol switcheroo - and he didn't spit the dummy out straight away! Falling for the switcheroo is a good sign of tiredness
    Man, bed would be nice...maybe I'll smile sweetly at Rans and ask (or...he wants to use the laptop, so I'll tell him he can only have it if) he makes me a cup of tea!
    Night lovelies! xo Hope our babies sleep well tonight and us too!
    You girls are awesome.

OMG people - Jett had two long naps today **screeches loudly jumping around like a mad woman** He slept 2 and a bit hours in the morning and 3.5 hours this arvo, after having 14 hours sleep last night! I actually got HOUSEWORK done. Do you remember housework????? I had to take 5 min to remember how to use the vacuum. I also managed to cook silverside, potatoes, carrots and cabbage for dinner. I want to marry my slow cooker Hopefully he can keep this up on a regular basis and I just might get a life back! I have plans for tomorrow and more housework, wonder if it will happen or the magic will be gone and my house will look like a bomb hit it in 2 days...............

I should be in bed as both my boys have been for an hour but its soooooooooooo nice and quiet. Im dragging myself off there whether I like it or not. I will write personals tomorrow!

Maz hun, Im thinking of you, please talk to us if you need to!

I had come on today to share something I thought was funny but .....................oh heck I'll share and if ya want to roll ya eyes ya can :biggrin: LOL

ok Jack generally sleeps in till 8am sometimes longer he goes down between 7.40pm-8.30pm anyway............last night I said to Jase I want to get up when you get up for work 6am
    1. before jack wakes
    2. before its get to hot

I want to do floors, fold nappies, tidy up, and bake a cake.................well guess who decided to wake at 6.15am..............yep JACK............how rude !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Feeling better today, not 100% but not throwing up or going to the toilet every 20 min either. Got a lingering headache which will hopefully go away today. Nina was an angel for me yesterday. I had no energy to pick her up or play with her, and she was happy to play on her own, and when she was tired I'd put her in the swing (cause her room was too far away from me) and she'd go to sleep, which she never does. I slept from 7.30 last night till 6.30 this morning. I must have needed it.

rach - he must have heard ya!! lol with his swimming lessons, do you dunk him? I plan on taking Nina from 6 months, I've been getting her into our pool, getting her familiar with it.

belle - how do feel about the possibility that Julia may be weaning herself off the breast?

chrissy - good luck!!

kel - I used the ovulation tests but can't remember the brand. I too was very regular and I know straight away when I'm ovulating. Did he sleep through?

maz - I know you're feeling down but do keep dropping in, we'll brighten your day up

rikki - how'd she sleep last night?

annat - housework ... what's that!! Good to hear you got some done yesterday, hopefully he'll behave himself today and you'll get some more done.

HAPPY 4 MONTHS JETT!

Holy smokes I cant believe he is almost 6 months :eek:

Speaking of the little buddha, he is sacked out on his playmat so it looks like its nap time already :biggrin: Be back later, got some chores to do!

morning girls,

maz - sorry to hear wilhelm is having a hard time. ahh dont the inlaws crap you off mine do so dont worry akira knows they dont like her and she doesnt care. its sad in a way.

belle - how are you going?? hope its another good day fro you. they kids are doing great akira is finally behaving grrr.

jodi - hope you are feeling better just try and rest and drink heaps of water.

hello to everyone else that i have missed.

well my lot have been ok i guess im just so tried from getting up 6 times a night 3 for riley and 3 for akira. but i guess she will always do that and there is nothing i can do about it.

well i better get some washing done and the dishes and my house is done then.

later girls

Adele

Jodi haven't dunked him yet, it was his first time in pool yesterday lessons start next wed:eek: I can't beleive he is old enough to start lessons where has the time gone

had a bath with him on sunday and was floatinghim on back and thought I would turn him onto belly, well was holdignhis head up and he looked at me with this evil grin and thrust:eek: his face into water, and cam eup smiling, repeated this 6 times he did till he got a mouthful LOL, but still didn't cry just spluttered then smiled LOL, he cracks me up no fear shocking...............I was so releived he enjoyed his swim the little girl who cam ewith us poor pet screamed and screamed...........lessons shoudl be fun though the 4 others I know doing wed lessons, are all part of mums group 2 did lessons last term 3 of us are newbies, the oldet Josh is 8mths he is a year in May, the next camilla is 1 in july, Taylor is 1 in August then Jack and Lexi is 1 week younger than Jack

Maz and jodi hope your feel better soon.Hugs to you both.
    Happy 4 months jett! Hope mummy is okay?
    Me,it took me until 9pm last night to get ruby to bed.I tried everything and she would be asleep but when i put her to bed,waaaa. Panadol and a walk round the block helped but it took a while as she kept opening an eye up to see if i was there!!! at 630pm initially she went to bed no probs for the first time in ages but dh and millana woke her and from then hell for me!! During the day no probs in getting her to self settle but that first evening sleep what a pain. Im rambling but she will go to bed half awake,go to sleep and 5 mmin later screaming.This happened 4 times last night?
    Anyway,thanks for the invite to visit rikki! I will take up that offer soon.
    BBL ruby is awake for the day

caddie - Nina does the same thing lol pain in the ar*e isn't it!

rach - I was talking to a swimming lesson teacher thingy who said it's best to get them used to water as much as possible before lessons start. We have a pool so we reguarly take her in it and she loves it. Glad Jack loves the water too. I'm a little nervous about the whole head dunking thing. In the shower I quickly put Nina's head under the water and she loves it, it's me that's nervous about it all.

HAPPY 4 MONTHS JETT!

Nina has been asleep for 1.5 hours so far!! MIL coming over for coffee so better go and put some decent clothes on hehehe

Jodi we have been putting jacks head under shower since 2 weeks

Ash was bit cheeky last night, put her down at 9 after a good feed, was little later than usual then she was awake 10:30, 11:30 and 12:30. I wouldn't give her the boob at that wake-up so Df nicely got up and helped settle her, she setled by 1 and slept til 5:45 then!

I went up to the beach last night too and checked out the big comet, been cloudy all week so being first clear night everyone was checking it out. Its pretty big!

Rach75- Can I ask why you would want to get up at 6am to do all that?!! I'd much prefer to stay in bed!!

Happy 4 months Jett!

I still haven't put Ash in big bath yet so I'm not sure how she'll feel about pools. The small bath is bit small for her though so I really should start using big one, we did go in once together but she wasn't all that impressed.

Ruby loves to sit in a bath seat shell and kick around.Do you have one to try?

Caddie- Yeah I've got one I should get it out and clean it and try it out.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast