Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #26

hey girls,

i just went down to the school and enrolled her for julys intake lol. my baby girl is getting big to quick. she loved the look of it and got to meet some of the teachers and got some stuff for her uniform.

kellxx- good luck on trying to get him to sleep longer i found that when riley started eat food he was alot happier and slept better had a fewbad days but just upped his food intake a bit more and he is happy and sleeping all night.

ill be back later

adele

Finally she's asleep! She's been awake since just after 8. put her down at 9:45 she grizzled for 20mins then screamed for just over an hour, couldn't take it anymore so got her out of bed, fed her again and she just grizzled til she finally fell asleep! Never seen her look so tired.

adele- i didn't know schools had a July intake. How does that work?

Sharleen- Stuff the housework, put your feet up instead.

Jodi- your new boss sounds like he/she is flexible if they're willing to discuss what hours you can work. How exciting and good excuse to go out to buy some nice clothes.

rikki- Happy 5 months to Ainsleigh!

Ah feel better now I've managed to make some lunch, think a cup of tea is also needed.

Jodi - Vy's turned into a real fussy eater now to, she hates chicken and pasta stuff but loves farex with fruit?? go figure. Ah at me and you being naughty...worst thing is half way through, I bump my toe and owies, I screamed. Jed thought it was because I was excited. PMSL now, not at the time but.
    Anna - must kiss your buttox for putting me onto the bellemys to hon. Vy loves it better than the other one. God knows why.
    Sharleen - blow those storm cloudes down here when your done please. Im so jealous.
    Shell - YAY for Ashleigh sleeping for you. have a cuppa for me.
    Adele - I migh tbe able to get Wilhelm into Prep yet, spoke to his principal at special school and she's going to try to pull some strings for me. fingers [email protected] Ive just been spewed on
    BBL

HAPPY 5 MONTHS AINSLEIGH!!!!!

I have a ton of packing to do before leaving tomorrow and I need to find his pack and play and hose it down so he can sleep in it. Do you think I have anything done? NOPE. Plus Dh was having a tanty this morning and now my lounge room has crap all over the floor. Jett is super grumpy and wont go to sleep so Ive left him to grizzle on his playmat, I just cant spend ten hours rocking him til he finally drops off and I feel guilty about it.

Ohhhhhh I dont hear anything...................

Ive been thinking about my labour and delivery lately (maybe its all those shows on Foxtel Ive been watching). Everytime I think about it I just get so happy and excited that it was better than I ever dreamed it would be and I got the one I wanted. I could almost cry Im such a looney. I definately want to do it again though, heck I would do tomorrow if I could.

Please tell me SOMEONE here feels the same way?

shellbell- they do intakes every term at the school she is going to. cause she starts in july she will do 6 term of prep insted of 4 if she was to start at the start of the year.

maz- yeah that good they might be able to do that 4 you let me know they can. well done on winning the photo comp.
    GO VY U SEXY THING LOL

annat- wow i was like that aftyer i had akira but after having riley i dont have that feeling anymore. i had such a good labour with them both i think my body has had enough. iykwim.

well im off talk to u all later

Maz- Congrats on your pic winning! I'd love to have more of a creative mind to be able to come up with good ideas for these photo comps. Well we must be clever girls in here seeing as Rach won Dec comp and now you Jan comp, who gonna win the Feb?

AnnaT- Lol I watch all those shows too except now I think OMG poor woman I know exactly what your going thru and seeing them in all that pain I say to Df "we're not having anymore" But then when the bub is brn I'm like "aw how cute, look how little!"

Ash has just gone down for another nap, Yay, this time without all the drama's. I'm so lazy I'm still in my PJ's! Can't be bothered, today is a rest day well rest as much as I'm able to.

damn maz, thought i had it right when i said nikolaus... is more important for wilhelm to have consistency (obviously ) that's a shame it's all new for him. hopefully you can get in to the prep at the special school where they may understand his needs better.

anna** - it is the daycare i talked to you about... and it's great, and ainsleigh was fine ... it's me that's not! never thought i'd be a wuss like that!!!

well, felt better about daycare today. i left her there (for 15mins lol) then we went swimming. she loved swimming, it's really just playing in the warm water (hydro pool) then the mums do an exercise class and volunteers rock any bubs who are still awake after their swim. was fun, and went with two girls from MG which was even better. going again on monday as we have a talk about solids next thurs.

best go and do some housework.... been out all day!!!

Ruby had her needles and was fine.Some swelling in her thighs but okay.Her teeth r hurting more i think.It was me that was the looney.I just about had a nervous breakdown.I let it all bottle up and so when i seen the nurse and dr i had a cry about ruby's head and just motherhood in general and no support.
    I have got orientation next week about the playgroup to see weather i like it for millana.Just a half day.If she doesnt like it or i dont she wont be going.Hubby will be ****ed off as its my job to look after the kids.
    Okay,happy 5 months ainsleigh!!
    Congrats maz! i knew vy would win.

Off to Sydney til Sunday.

Have a good weekend!

Good morning!

Had a spack attack of a night last night. We decided to get pizza for a change.. had one of those docket things for $9.95 delivered and Pizza Hut said we had to order 2 pizzas to use it.. we only had $10 cash on us and wouldnt eat 2 pizzas! Dominos said we had to spend a minimum of $15! So i was VERY disappointed as we havent had pizza sincer before Jesse was born. Well that started it all off.. i got all teary, DH got all defensive as that i was angry with him.. all i wanted was a hug but he walked out of the room thinking i was ****ed off at him.. so i spent the rest of the night crying in the bedroom.. I think everything that has happened over the past year had just caught me up. He ended up coming in asking what he did wrong and didnt believe that it wasnt him i was upset with.. thought he was a bad husband etc.. so i had to keep saying its not you! But in the end all was good and we were all cuddly again.
    Jesse woke at 4.30am this morning! I put his dummy in and he went backt o sleep until 5.30am.. then kept rolling over and crying for me to roll him back and so on and so on.. that went on until about 6.10am.. then he slept until 7.30am, which im so glad as i needed that little extra sleep after the waterworks last night.

Jodi.. i send some sleeping vibes with the bodysuits.. they must have fallen out or that postman who was steeling all the mail took them out!

YAY Its finally raining here too Sharleen!! Wooo

Adele.. yeh we've decided we might try Jesse on some solids next week.. whether it helps his sleep or not, i think he's ready. From what my magazine says the signs are they take note in what youre eating (he doesnt take his eyes off us when we're eating and always tries to grab some), he can hold his head up and sits fine in his high chair (is nearly sitting on his own on the floor too).. So will see how he goes.. still very nervous though. Where did everyone feed them first off? like in a high chair or bouncer?

Hi everyone else..

Gotta run, heard some poo grunts.

xx

so will it be a holiday or a bfp.........my temp went op this morning....check out my chart what do u girls think? i might test on sunday?

kell, i often find everything catches up with me too and have a big cry, and craig thinks its him, but its often, not, i hope you are feeling better today sending you a great big hug.

my husband is giving me the $ hits at the moment, he quit his job a couple of weeks ago, so he is driving me insane being home and not doing a F**king thing, cant even look after caityn, or for that matter, change bum,feed her, he is such a lazy pr**K, and how the f**k are we going to eat with no F**king money?????????????? i wont keep going as caitlyn is crying and he is just sitting there listening, so i better go get her.

caddie - I hope you feel better after talking with someone and getting it off your chest. We're all here for you whenever you need to talk.

kel - Thank god Nina behaved last night and didn't wake up demanding to be played with! She woke up for 2 feeds which is normal and woke up briefly at 4.40, but I turned her mobile on and she drifted off back to sleep at 5 and woke at 7.
    Hate to rub it in but we had pizza last night, but it tasted like crap! So you weren't missing out on much

annat - have a good weekend.

chrissy - I don't know if I should say good luck or not? I don't know anything about charts so can't help you there. Bummer bout hubby quitting his job. If Heath was around here all the time he'd drive me bonkers too.

We've been having some huge rainfall this week and a mega storm last night. There are 2 lows up north, one which they think may turn into a cyclone.
    Expressing is going really well. I'm able to express between 50-100ml each time, which takes about 5-10 minutes. Although 9pm last night I expressed 120ml. Dunno if this is good, maybe it'll get better as time goes??

kellxx- i got riley on rice cereal frist then a tiny bit of fruit after that now he is on everything lol. dont worry to much he will be fine.

chrissy - smack him out.

well im off to do house work

later

Adele

sharleen - yeah I'm freezing it. I'm freezing it in 50ml lots, some are in 100ml lots as she has big feeds every now and then. I was a little stressed about it all last night, thinking I won't have enough in time for her to go to daycare. So that's why at 9.30 last night I was expressing!

kel - I always feed Nina in her highchair. In the bouncer she kept bouncing and I'd miss her face!

Hi girls,

I didnt end up doing the hypnotherapy we ended up talking mostly about my marriage and how to get through the panic attacks, so next week will be going the hypnotherapy.

I just spoke with Anna, shes not feeling well it looks like she may be coming down with the Whooping Cough..so shes going back to the doc today, she cant come online at the moment as everytime she gets online she goes to google and its making her more anxious reading about whooping cough and her being sick is not helping either. She will be back online soon.. Please send your thoughts to her and Xander and lets hope they dont get it really bad as the babies in the Mothers Group seem to be quite sick from it.

Bel
    xxx

Maz!!! Thanks so much for the scrap stuff,nappies and dvd's.You are such a good friend.
    I need those at the moment.
    Chrissy,looks promising.I know you dont want a bfp but if you got one id be so excited and i think you will be too in the end.
    BBL,trying to get ready and meet a swedish friend thats on holiday in oz.She use to be in our mothers group until she moved home.

Anna,thats why i cried so much yesterday!! Too much googling.My dr said no more!!!!! Thinkung of you,and hope your not getting whooping cough.

caddie- Enjoy the meet up with your friend, hopefully you'll get to relax and not stress too much about everything that is going on.

Anna- Hugs to you, try not to worry too much, make sure you have plenty of rest. How is Xander is he showing any signs? Let us know what the Dr says.

Belle- Did you get some good advice about coping with the panic attacks? Hope it works for you.

Jodi- Sounds like the expressing is going really well. When is your first shift?

chrissy- Hmm hard to say looking at your chart, your temp could keep going up then just drop on the day AF comes. How many days post O'tion do you usually get AF?

Kellxx- hugs. Sometimes we need a good cry to let everything out! Men need to understand this, whenever i feel in a teary mood i warn Df and tell him I am sensitive.

AnnaT- Enjoy your weekend you lucky thing! i want to come with you.

Ash has gone back to screaming for a long time before her day naps. Things were improving but gone backwards again. She is in my lap at moment, still hasn't had a sleep this morn. She looks tired as anything but at least shes not screaming while I cuddle her, just she gets so heavy!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast