Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #27

God I just watched biggest loser, i tell you i don't know how they can be pushed so hard! I couldn't do all that exercise and I'm only 55kg!

Nelle- Lol I was wondering same thing bout the pic in your ticker.

I'm glad you rememered the name of the leg warmers place Nelle cause I'd already forgotten!

I have a headache, still quite warm inside even though cool change is here.

The new car has cupholders...now I don't have to worry about spilling my slurpees on the way home - can I hear an amen sisters?

We might go drive now and visit my olds for something to do...maybe get some norty food on the way home.

nelle: AMEN!!!

That pic is hillarious. So cute!
    I gotta start thinking about dinner too, it's almost 8.30 and nothing even organised.

Well things were going great before, Nina was sound asleep in bed at 6pm, but then at 6.30 the little brats next door were making a huge racket and woke her up!! Then when I finally got her back to sleep and put her to bed, they did it again She is tired, but fighting it. At least she's not grumpy, quite happy actually. Can't wait to move her into the other room.

But a little woohoo, I bought a trolley cover thingy majig for $20 off Ebay
    Does anyone know at what age/stage you can sit them in the trolley? Nina is almost sitting up by herself, she'll sit up unsupported if holding onto something.

Jodi - WTG on the shopping trolley cover. I bought one from dimmeys when i was pg for (dont hit me) $6 new. Man I new i should have bought 10 .lol
    Chrissy - how many seats are in a tarago? how the hell do you all go out? tie the kids to the roof ROFL sorry didnt mean that!
    Nelle -AMEN SISTER!!!!!! no more spillage of the slurpy kind!!!!
    shell - I watch the biggest loser and was so inspired I got up, poured myself a coke, had 2 twiggy sticks and a crunchie ice cream. im figuring if I am pg, I may as well eat that now beore I get to sick to eat again.
    Rikki - glad to hear swimming went great. Might look into doing that with Vy when the boys are at school.
    Hello Caddie and Belle and Anna and Ambz and AnnaT and Sharleen and Adele and Little P and Kellxx and Merrie- were teh bl00dy hell are you Merri havent heard from you in yonks lady.
    Hello to any one I missed sorry, brain is freezing up.
    Going to hang up nappies now

Ness - I might have to go to Dimmee's and have a looksie tomorrow now lol

Nelle - Good to see you've got your vehicle priorities in the right order ... the best bit about the cup holders in the AU is that they hold all different sized cups, most cars only hold cups the size of coke cans etc.

Rikki - Ainsleigh must be close to 9kgs by now. Have you thought about trying her on something other than rice cereal? As far as I am aware there are no rules saying not to for first foods - just that it be something of low allergen risk and of puree texture. Maybe she just isn't ready, but who can figure out these little people huh?

Shell - Drink lots of water and hopefully that headaches will p*ss off. BF'ing is draining enough without copping a headache as well.

Ambz - Xander cries a bit in his sleep, and I've been wondering if it is dreams. It's either that, or maybe something he ate.. but as he has had no other signs of food disagreeing with him, I doubt that is the problem.

Chrissy - SO what do you do when you don't all fit in a Tarago? Take another car?

Maz - What is dimmeys?

Jodi - I think that if Nina can sit up whilst holding on that she may be ok in a trolley seat as she could hold onto the trolley. Maybe worth a try, you can always take her out if she isn't happy.

Last day of antibiotics here today.. phew. Poor little Xander was starting to get the sh*ts from them as well as a bit of vomiting (they were pretty strong drugs and even made me feel sick), am going to give him some baby yoghurt tomorrow to try and balance his good bacterias that have probably been all killed off. Still, it was worth it to know that he wont get sick with WC.

glad you and xander are on the mend now anna. we have a solids talk on thursday at MG so will wait till then to try again. i think my girl would def be nine kgs by now. she is well out of all her 00s now.... which is a bummer as i don't have many 0s!

nelle - when i bought my first nearly new car my list of top five things it must have was 1. cup holders, 2. air con, 3. cd player, 4. automatic, 5. not white! as you can see cup holders were very important! enjoy your new wheels.

i have also thought about those trolley seats as i think ainsleigh is ready to sit up, but for now she is happy in the capsule (though the trolley is smaller, can't stack stuff up as easily) let me know how you other girls go using them. i think dimmeys is a discount store over east anna** and nessa.

grrrrr at noisy neigbours jodi.

maz if you find those covers that cheap you'll have to start a black market trade on them!!!

well i best go and feed the dogs and then crawl in to bed. had a shocking night last night, so hoping for a good night's sleep tonight. at least ains crashed as she was verrrry tired!

speak to you all tmw

Ok so I have missed heaps, but here is what I grabbed, there are poo issues that have been resolved, some solid foods happening, car talk(oh I want a new one), umm a zoo trip(sounds great), a bit of wind. Oh and maybe some BFP's coming in the next week. whew there is so much happening, sorry I havent done any personals. Wishing you ladies and babies all the best, will try to catch up soon.

Oh and AMEN for you Nelle.

Love

Smile Gate Crasher Alert!

Hi there everyone...

I just recently became a member on this site, mainly to find other mums who live in my area...and then i stumbled across this thread... and thought what a bonus... make some extra friends online too

A little about myself: I'm a happily married 28 year old SAHM of 3, aged:
    7 years, 15 months and 4 months.

My 4 month old is Matilda Leigh. She was born on the 18th September, and weighed 7 pounds 9. 52 cms in length. She was induced 2 weeks early as i was on insulin for GD. I thought having to babies so close together would be quite hard to say the least, but i'm finding it's not so bad most days.

Matilda had her last weigh in on the 23rd of Jan, and is a healthy 6.95 kgs, and 60 cms long... i think she'll be a short a$$ like her mummy.

We haven't started solids yet, we are going to wait till the 6 month mark, as i only just weaned her off the breast a month ago, and i'd like her to get used to formula for a wee while 1st before anything else, and she seems quite content how things are anyways.

Hubby and i said this would be our last child, but silly me has been thinking just recently of a fourth maybe in a few years time.... crazy eh? Well i've had the implant "Implanon" inserted almost 2 months now, so i'm safe (and so is he ) for a few years yet. So i guess i'll casually let him know he doesn't have to get the snip done just yet.

Hmm what else can i tell you??? I guess i'll just leave the rest for you gals to ask if you want to know more.

I've read this thread from page 1, and i'm still trying to remember who is who.... BUT i am quite positive that i know AnnaT from another forum. My alias is KB78 .

You all sound like a fantastic bunch... and i'm looking forward to getting to know you all better if you'll have me here.

Well i best be off... time to make up bottles for tomorrow's shift.
    Take care all
    xo

Hey welcome...oh mercy...Maks;zdjf s Do you have a name that's easier for lazy people to type? That's good to know that you're coping with your babies close together, I think mine might be fairly close together too.

LMAO Helen, I wasn't having poo issues really, I just posted when I really needed to poop! Although, I do find I kinda tense up when I have to poop these days, it's just a bit uncomfy since having a bub, my plumbing is just not quite what it used to be! Hee hee.

Hope that yogurt does the trick Anna, and hope you get some good sleep tonight Rikki!

Put some more pics of Riv up. Oh, and did some parking practice for mother's group tomorrow, I'll be fine if there's no cars within a 400 metre radius It's okay, there's a car park that no one really uses right nearby, so I'll park there instead! Better get to bed now! Night lovelies! xo

Hi ya Nessa & Nelle...

Lol... wasn't expecting anyone else to be up this late as well.

Ummm... call me Mak or Maky i guess or what ever?

My Profile name is made from my family's 1st names:
    MaKyZaDaMa ~ Matt, Kylie, Zachery, Darcy & Matilda.

I'm not fussed what you call me .

xo
    Last edited by MaKyZaDaMa; February 5th, 2007 at 11:41 PM. Reason: typos

welcome kylie

tarago issue, well we very rarely go out all together, 7 kids now all up, so if we need to go out i take all the kids and craig rides the bike, god if we have another we will need either a troup carrier(they fit 12) or a mini bus..........

going to the baby nurse today i wonder what miss piggy weighs now, its been so long since i had her weighed.

have a great day girls

Good morning lubbly ladies..

Well nothing really new to report here.. Jess is kickin around in his walker and loving it.

MaKyZaDaMa.. how bout we just say Maky.. welcome to our little cave! Im in Sydney too.. Windsor way.

Chrissy.. i might have to get a people mover one day.. depends on how many labours i can go through! Are they hard to drive?

Sharleen.. eww. That doesnt sound nice.

Helen.P.. hey chick, hope youre doing well.

Jodi... ill have to get one of those trolley things too.. atm i push Jess in the pram while DH pushes the trolley.. will be alot easier when he can sit up.

Anna*.. Hope you and Xander are doing ok..

Nelle.. i know its a little late but.. AMEN! Hope the cars good!!! Ohh drink holders! Dh's has them and oh theyre great.

Rikki.. oh really.. Ains still looks tiny too!

Will have to catch up on the rest later..

xx

Hi girls

Wow 6 pages in more than 2 days! I havent been around sorry I have had a hell of 2 days with Julia teething, shes been screaming the house down. We went to a baby shower and she screamed the whole time and didnt want a bottle or boob at all, I guess my poor friend Erin will know what it will be like when her bubba will be teething. Yesterday not much better at all so unsettled most the night poor chicken, so tired mamma here today.. Not going to mothers group way too tired... going to stay at home and watch my new DVD Devil Wears Prada!! YAYA...

Kellxx -- yay on Jessee being 9kgs, hes so cute! I didnt know you were on msn, I think I added you ages ago LOL sometimes im online if you want to chat that would be great.

Sharleen - good to see you mate how you keeping?

Maky - welcome to our huge group! Im in Sydney too, at Chatswood. Look forward getting to know you.

Anna** - tried to call you mate, missed you sorry, will talk to you today.

Caddie - did you get my text hon? How is Ruby and Millana?

MAz - ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr at DH's LOL... Julia Goolia is going well today thank god now screaming yet only 8am though hehehe going out to get more teething rings sometime shes chewing the ass of lots of things.

Helen - hi mate how are you?

ETA - Nelle - mmmmmm YAY on the cupholders for the slurpee - thats the frozen coke right?

back later for more personals girls, gotta run and get some food.

Bel
    xxx

Morning all. Well we had a good night once the a***holes next door finally went to bed. Nina didn't end going to bed herself till 9pm, 3 hours later!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome Maky

hey belle, good to hear from you. Bummer bout Julia's teething though. Does panadol or bonjella work for her?

kel - we do the same, one pushes a pram, the other pushes the trolley, bit of a hassle

sharleen - yuck!! A friend of ours does that so I know how badly it smells. You getting much rain down there?

nelle - have fun driving around today!! And don't scratch the car while parking

anna** - good to hear you're on the mend. Hope you haven't lost any more weight.

helenp - nice to hear from you, it's hard to keep up isn't it.

maz - $6 ... what's that all about! I'm not talking to you now

Hi maky! Welcome.Your ticher is fantatsic but you may get asked to move it to the lefthand side.
    Belle,no text Hope you get to watch your movie in peace and julia wont be screaming.
    Sharleen,my hubby has a still and makes his own bourbans,bundy and such.When he distills! Pongy.
    Gym today and ruby has just about wormed her way out of her bouncer.Ekkk
    Cupholders!!! Way to go nelle.
    Maccas here and slurpy cokes and fanta now.Id get a diet one if they had that.

maz, just ordered some HPT online ( they are so much cheaper that way) so if i dont need them i will send them to you.......im either 15DPO( which means im late) or 5DPO, or 7DPO so my tests should arrive by friday, can i hang out to valentines day........but if im only just past O, i wont get a proper answer before valentines day..........

hey girls,

how is everyone today?? had a late night last night as i was doing house work lol. never got to bed till after 12am lol.

nelle- what sort of car is it you got??? lol at the cup holders we have cup holders but there is the glovebox dumb huh.

wecome maky.

sharleen- the brew stuff smells bad hey my dad was doing a lot when i was living at home and i had headaches everyday from it then he got simon to do a lat when we moved out boy was i mad about that.

belle- hope you enjoy your movie today. and hope julia has a better day with teething.

well im off to take akira to kindy.

adele

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast