Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #27

Hi Kylie, yes you do know me Nice to see you here, youve joined a great board and an even better Buddies thread hehehe Youll get alot of support and alot of laughs, we're all mad hatters! Btw Ive always been meaning to tell you that I just LOVE your kiddo's names. Darcy is our pick for a girl!

Well my little booger was a huge pain up until bedtime last night. Everytime DH even looked at him he'd scream until he almost threw up. Then I yawned and made a woo-wee sound over and over while doing it and he dropped the lip and started crying So I tried it again and he did the same thing. I know Im mean but it was a bit funny.........
    He went down without any trouble at 10pm and didnt wake til 8am again. Ah I could get used to all this good uninterrupted sleep on a regular basis. Ive been crashing not long after he goes to bed and being woken up by him crying. Actually about that, is my boy the only baby here who still cries when he wakes up? Given that he is a chubber food machine I can see why after a 13hour sleep he would be distressed and very very VERY hungry Now he is just playing on his playmat. Not a cry out of him yet so today might be a good day! I cant wait til all this teething is O-V-E-R.

Be back later to post some more. I need to shower and .................oh there goes the crying.

annat- riley crys when he wakes dont know why but simon thinks it because he doesnt know where he is lol.

AnnaT... Jesse kinda cries when he wakes up.. its a fake cry though.. like a cry mixed with a HHEYYYY IMM AWAKE!! Oh thats what Jesse does with the inlaws by the sounds of it.. whenever anyone bar me looks at him while theyre here he absolutely screams.. though FIL dropped DH home from work yesterday afternoon and came in and he was fine with him! Even smiled! It seems to be the MIL atm.. which i dont blame him! lol.. cant be like that though.

Adele.. i wish i could stay up that late.. im asleep by 9.30pm even if i dont want to be. Im so lazy.

Ok gonna try and get the munchkin to have a nap and get me some food.. then gotta order Jess another 0.5 tog grobag as he's getting too small for his 0-6 month one.. but my damn Promo code aint working on the site, and i want my $5 off!!

xx

i think i am too tired... i just read all the posts and all i can remember is welcome to kylie.... and nice to see you helenp. i'm going to have some breakfast and then i'll do a take two i think!!!

Hey lovely mummies... I'm so knackered as the neighbours left their dog outside last night and it barked all damn night long. How can something the size of a rat make so much noise?

Xander is refusing to have a nap this morning despite being so tired, so I'm not getting a nap either. arrgghhh.

bbl

hello kylie and as annat said wre all mad!!!!!
    Annat - Vy cried when she wakes up I think its because they expect us to be there and are lonely. Annoys the living $hit out of me.
    Chrissy - I think im 5 days over now..ah well we'll wait and see. Not stressing about it at moment.
    Ahhhh fooy Rikki ive got the same I cant remember $hit today.
    BBL when I grow a brain

Morning all,
    Thank god our cot has wheels with all the rocking in it we have to do! I think it must be building up my muscles too cause they start to ache after awhile.

AnnaT- Ash occasionally cries when she wakes up and when she does its like she is quite upset that I think maybe she woke with a fright. The rest of the time she sort of just calls out as if to say "hello come and give me boobie right now!"

*Belle*- ooh I want to see that movie, might have to pop up there and watch with you! How is Julia today? I hope the teething is settling. Your poor friend at the baby shower prolly wants to keep the baby in there indefinately now! Its like a friend of mine came over one day and Ash did her screaming for an hour before going to sleep and I think i turned her off having kids!

MaKy- hello! Welcome to our great group.

Well I have to go and watch scrubs now I always seem to be on here just before its starting! Then should get my ass in the shower. Got mothers group at 2 this arvo.

miss heffa lump is now 8.5kg, and 69cm long, with a nice shapped head........mmmmmmm.....why do people always comment on " WHAT A LOVELLY SHAPPED HEAD SHE HAS"

Hi All

Alexander is a healthy 7.2 kilos! didnt do his length, i still have not had his injections done! _ slap on the wrist for me! with all the moving etc i am a bit behind on a few things!

BBL to catch up more !

I was thinking (yes it hurt!!) and I reckon we should do another online chat ... what do you all reckon???

A little boohoo for me and a little woohoo too ...
    boohoo - I phoned Centrelink last week to let them know I was going back to work and that I was starting tomorrow etc, when I got my parenting payment end of last week I noticed it was $120 short, I phoned them today and they said it's because I've gone back to work. When I told them that wasn't until tomorrow and that I'd told them that last week they said 'we go by when you contact us, not when you actually start!!!!!!' What the ?!?! anyway, after talking with the supervisor they refuse to refund the balance of my payment.
    now for the woohoo - just found out my hourly rate for work ... $25 per hour! YAY!!! I was hoping for around $22, so that's a bonus.

Got a girlfriend coming over so better clean up a little, bbl

hey jodi, you might end up getting the payment when you both put your tax in at the end of fianacial year, you ususally get what is owing then+ $600 per child then too.....depending on income amounts.........i cant wait, also if you are geeting FTB PART B you also get i bit extra, this is the first year i will get that since i havent worked this year...........so i have a nice lump sum awaiting come july.

forgot to add......you only get what is owing if you do you income assements prpoerly, if you dont you might end up owing centerlink money.

bummer sharleen, what is the income cut off?

last year i got part of part b, as my income was low, and the lady from centerlink told me you get $300 per child if you are on partb as well.......mind you dont quoate me on that, as i only got part of it

Chrissy - I get the same about the head shape.2 people today said i should put Vy into modelling shows but there's none here. Id only do it for a kick. Oh and when tax time comes, I get an extra $600 for Wilhelm for being on a careers allowance. I redid my kitchen with it the first year. I always over estimate cause that means centerlink owes me money.
    Little P -I havent had Vy's needles done yet either. Tomorrow oh tomorrow. I hate needles!
    Hello fellow chickens. hope your all having a wonderful day. Im making 'crabby patties' a spounge bob thing, for tea tonight. in other words just hamburgers the healthy way.
    Vy is down for the 3rd sleep today. Hope she sleeps well tonight. Last night was 7 until 6 this morning.
    ok BBL

can't keep up with you girls

Hmm I'll have to look into that tax thing. I just presumed we wouldn't get anything as Df earns pretty good wage but maybe with me not working we might get something. I'll get Df to check that one out.
    BBL I am starving and in the process of cooking.

That's so confusing about the money!! I overestimate too, and then see what happens at mid year

Well River weighs 6.8kg, long and skinny, but he's really healthy which is nice. Talked to a different nurse today, she saw me when I was a baby! Chatted about immunisations, and she gave me some more info which was nice. And River got a free book from the library or something!

Oh and River gets comments on his head shape too - since he was born, the nurse said cos he came out quick he didn't have time to have his head squished or something. But honestly, I think people just say it for something to say.

Anyway, going to the parents for dinner, so best get going. Hope everyone's doing super well and being taken care of! xo

you could always look on the centrelink site that tells you the cut of limit and all that. we had to have a look at it before as we werent sure if we would get it either. lol

with the comments on the shape of the heads that is weird lol i have had that a few times with both the kids but from the drs lol.

im so tired now i think i might go to bed early tonight. well i hope to anyway.

later girls

Adele

Heath earns a pretty good wage and I was still entitled to some. $150 p/f not working, $20 p/f while working. I have overestimated so should get that back at tax time, depending how our investment property does.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast