Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #3

LOL now I remember Anna I am one of the lucky people that dont need to work :blush: I went back to work last year for 6-7 months after not working since april 2000, but I dont plan on goign back till after we have finished having kids and they are in school, and seeing as I was a chef I thinkI may need to do some study or something as it is the only job I have ever done :eek: never even been a checkout chick or anything, and I dont think being a chef works well with kids, especially being the mum
    \
    ok I am gone, Jase has just gone to dump a load of rubbish at the tip, so I might put away dishes and get some lunch happening

Anna - PMSL Ion my way home from church I stopped at the bottle shop and bought a bottle of Mascato from Brown Brothers and decided I weas doing the warm bath, candle light, cashew nuts and wine thing...now i need chocolate. As for going back to work. I didnt go back full time after having Nikolaus. I worked in aservo once a week on a sunday until I fell pg with Wilhelm, then I quit. I worked at the Golf Clud restuarant waitressing for 2 years after Wilhelm was born of a night time. I delivered catalogues just to get my fitness up last year before my reversal op and Ive put my name down now to pack shelves at the supermarket 2 nights a week. After working in the bank and as a manager, I refuse to work in an enviroment that makes me think to much (IYKWIM) and I know Ill take it home after work. Nah, im happy to stay at home witht he kiddies and go totally insane!
    Elephant is screaming again, she just ownt sleep today!!!!
    xxmaz

Hi girls, How is everyone?

Still recovering from my first night out since we had our little gremlin.
    We went to the U2 concert on Fri night. Absoloutly awesome but alot harder to leave Stewart than I thought it would be. Really enjoyed the concert and knew he was safe with my parents but fretted about him all the same.

Has any one else left their youngens yet? How did you go?

It's stuffed up our routine though. Still trying to get back into it.

Hope everyone is going well and your bubs are being good.

Having disagreements with DH at the moment due to my inability to keep a tidy house, but you know what I am just sooo tired.
    And he syas this makes him 99.9% sure he doesnt want anymore kids because of this.
    I just cant win. Boohoo, I'm going to lay down. Thanks for the vent.

Love

Helenp i think its unfair that your husband has said this.Maybe he should help you more if he is so worried.The first few months are hard work trying to juggle baby/housework and sleep.Plus eithan has had a few teething problems to begin with which makes it harder.
    In my house i try and clean it but my 2yr old messes it back pretty quick.The only time its tidy is when she's in bed!!

Hi girls,

We had a great weekend we went to Windsor to see DH's cousin's baby's first birthday/naming day so hot but had a great time and today I got some me time and saw Devil wears prada! it was great, also went to babies galore and bought a tribal sling! Best thing! Julia loves it and feel alseep in it! DH is cooking a roast now for tonight which is great and the best thing is my brother bought me tickets to see U2 and and is taking me tomorrow night I cant wait!

Maz - how you doing mate? will give you a call to catchup... hope everything is well with you.

Helen P- hon do you still have the same mobile no? if so will give you a call... big hugs the DH and the housework I have been there actually we argue about this point on a daily basis... still continuing so I understand how you feel, hope you get some rest soon and Eithan is doing well.

Panna - was the concert awesome? I too worry about leaving Julia for 6 hours or so, but she will be in good hands with my mum and DH.. so hopefully I will be ok leaving her. Ps. Stewart looks so cute on his ticker.

Charli - thanks for your email re KK! oooh how exciting!! How is everything with you today?

Anna* - hi mate how you ? Im not going back to work, we are going to have a 2nd baby soon! lol not too soon unless the other night I get pregnant because opps no protection.. but we want to have another baby in the next 2 years so not working for me...

Hello to everyone I havent read all the posts yet, so will come back and do more personals.

Bel
    xxx

Hi all,
    Everyone at work adored little Ashleigh and she should sleep well tonight considering all the attention and plays and cuddles she has got.

As for returning to work, well I'm not due back til end of july and was planning to go back 3 shifts a week. Not sure though yet bout returning to my old job, as i mentioned with all these changes going on and already 5 people have left. I thought I won't stress too much about it now and see what the ward is like when I'm due back and if who is still there otherwise i might look a bit closer to home.
    I started getting all teary at Jeff farewell today and set the other staff off crying too. Its a shame cause its the best group of ppl I've ever worked with, they are all so supportive, not just with work related things but whenever someone has issues in there personal life everyone is there.

Helen.p- tell your Dh if he has an issue that he can tidy the house himself. Does he think you just lie around all day? I think chasing after 2 children is a higher priority than cleaning!

Panna- Glad to hear you had a great night out. I haven't really left Ash yet due to BFing (she won't take a bottle) Ocassionally i go out shopping for couple hours before she's due to feed again.

maz- I know what you mean maz, its so easy to get things off my chest in here. i suppose maybe cause alot of things we can relate to with each other.

adele- i hope things are getting better for you. You feeling better?

caddie- Its good to hear they think the lump isn't cancerous. Will they biopsy it just to make sure?

Hello to everyone else!

Sarah Kate Guest

Helen, I would slap your husband if I was in the room. Sorry hon but for him to expect you to keep a tidy house is just not fair. What is stopping him from getting out the vaccum and doing a bit of dusting. for you.

Anytime my DH brings up the house work, I tell him some days I would love to go back to work and let him stay home and deal with Emma on a daily basis and he shuts up pretty quick. Heaven forbid if we had two kids. I am sure you are doing an amazing job considering you're looking after two little monkeys!

xox

my god i just cant keep up at the moment, havent been online much this last week and im so CONFUSSED:eek:

to everyone loving all the new baby pics on everyones tickers, we do certainly breed them well in this group!

i like COWS...........mmmm yes a little strange, chocolate , motorbikes, and chocolate, love the colour BLUE ,chocolate, i need to get a bit of weight of my arse, so i like doing yoga or pilates, oh did i mention i love chocolate better go eat some.........

Caitlyn has been sleeping all day, :eek: usually she is a real TURD and never sleeps, of course she is like this when everyone is here to help me.

Ruby is georgeous, savanna is sooooooo cute, vy is a chubby cutie, god im already confused and all the other bubs look absoulutly georgeous, oh and xander is a lady killer.

ok girls I need to step away from ebay LOL I have won another pair of overalls LOL

Jase is going to kill me if I keep going LOL

I bought the cutest shirts last week one had mummy's little man, another daddy's little mate, and a My first christmas one, then I won a pair of new pumpkin patch overalls and today won another pair of new overalls covered in surfboards

maz I agree, it's very busy in here, 24 girls in this group, but I do feel I can talk to all of you better than my girlfriends. I've too noticed a few girls have gone and there seems to be a few regulars now. I'm even starting to remember the 'regulars' babies names without looking at my list.
    As for going back to work, nope! I'm a SAHM until the youngest goes to school/prep.
    We've had another busy day with friends coming over for lunch. It was soooo hot here luckily we have the pool and a/con. Nina has been cranky most of today and went to sleep at 6 ... not sure if this is going to create a problem for us later tonight. We'll have to wait and see.

rach I love ebay too! You can get so many good things for such a good price.

Panna - oh how exciting to go to the U2 concert. I would have taken loads of pics (casue of my scrapbooking)..ah IM so jealous of you and Belle!

HelenP - tell DH 3 words 'BITE ME *****" insteadof *****ing at you about the house work tell him if he dont like it then clean the [email protected] himself. I swear some men think we do nothing but sit on our @rses all day and talk $hit. MIne doesn't even question me if the house is messy any more, he just says ' bad day again honey' and makes ME a cuppa after he's knocked off work. SHould send Jed over to chat to your DH. But allas as I once told CAddie DH means more than just dalring husband....**** head comes to mind...lol
    Caddie - how are your 2 beautiful little darlings? Ah I love Ruby more and more every time I see that ticker pic. She is just so gorgeous mate. Have you got a new car yet? HOw did it go dropping Arron off the other day?
    Belle - hello chicken All I have to say is - go the tribal sling. I love mine. Best $35 I spent. If Vy's ****ty or I have to go down the street, she's in it. I went out with the boys and her on saturday and people were spinning out that there was a baby in it.
    Shell - what line of work were you in again? Are you able to get employment easy in that field?
    Chrissy - $hit, I had a thing for cows to when we renovated I promised Jed that Id cut back... I miss my moo moo's. Vy is getting chubby but im loving it, im so glad she doesn't look like a skuned rabbit any more.
    Rach - I love ebay..I just sold a heap of jewellery my X gave me and made $400 this week. So now ive gone and bought a kit to make a twinkle toes placque of all 3 kids, of ebay. I thought I might co-orparate my scrapping into it.
    Its so humid here today but thank you to who ever sent the rain to us. It hasn't rained here in 2 months and its just drizzling so nicely.
    Has any one been getting ' ow its a newwy' form strangers in the street, especially old ladies who cant help but put their fingers on your baby...ahh hygiene! God knows were their fingers have been! lol. I told one lady that no vy's not that new any more at 10 weeks and she snapped my head off and told me she was tiny and I should feed her more. I laughed and told her to go home and have a vallium. Really, I know I can be black and white but that is just rude! God I hope Im not like that when im old.
    better go, jed's home and vys awake.
    Have a goo dnight sleep ladies...im gonna have my wine now
    xxmaz

hey girls ,

today i spent most of it resting. I seem to feel better for it now just got a sore throat and keep coughing simon has also come down with it hmmm i told him to stay away never listens MEN i dont know.

our lawn has grown heaps in the night i think cause it is long and simon only mowed it 2 days ago.

belle - home u enjoy you concert. dont scream to much lol.

maz - i hear you on people alway having to tough babies it just $hit me i tell people off if they try lol. And i hate it when im in elizabeth shopping centre when kids that look like they havent washed in years tough riley grrrr.

Rach - i think your hubby needs to put up a sign in ebay saying dont sell anything to this woman lol.

shellbell - how are you going ?? things are getting better here slowly well we have akira better for one thing dont know how long for.

welll im off gotta get akira in the shower and then bed gotta get ready ontime tomorrow she is back to kindy YAY and i have my six week check up HMMM not happy about that lol.

later girls

Adele

Owww, big hugs Helen, my trick is that I was messy before I got pregnant, so Rans doesn't really notice the difference! And my mum does the dishes and says 'look honey you can just let Rans think you've done them this time'. What a sweetie.
    She's coming over tomorrow arvo to mind Riv while me and Rans go looking at couches!

River's taken a while to settle tonight, perhaps cos he's back in his own bed, and also we stuffed up his night routine, cos Rans was just snipping a thumbnail that scratched me, and he cut the tip of her finger! He thought he was in big trouble, but I could tell he was upset and it was an accident so I was nice, but then River pooed on me as well, and was bleeding everywhere (his little clenched fist was squeezing the blood out ) and was still hungry and Rans was so upset about the cut that he left and I really needed help and was frustrated so I called him useless which made him feel even worse. We got the boy cleaned up though and I fed him again, and Rans and I hugged and made up. River's still whinging though, so I wonder if he isn't overtired...

Maz!! Did you really say that to that old lady! You cheeky girl!

LOL Chrissy, River is ALWAYS good when other people are around, it's just when it's me that he brings out his inner bandit.

Glad you had a great weekend Belle

Oh man, I really do enjoy reading what everyone has to say, but did someone count 24 of us?!? :eek: No wonder I struggle to keep up!
    I do care about you all though! Really!

Well, might go and re-plug the baby. Take care girls xo

Hello to all Mums & Bubs,

Wow, it has been so busy on here. My parents arrived here in Namibia last Monday - it was so good to see them and for them to see Rylee. My mum is loving spending time with her grandaughter and helping me out so much it is heaven for me - I don't want them to go. It will be heartbreaking when they go and have to say goodbye to Rylee. We have just been relaxing, wandering around the shops, taking Rylee out in the pram and going for long walks. My mum is giving me heaps of advice on things I don't know as I swear I don't know what I am doing half the time. Anyway, all is well. I gave Rylee a bottle of formula last night - first time - as I feel that my milk gets really low by about 6pm so thought I would have a break and give her formula - at 5 am she vomited it all up - it was awful - will try again tonight but will keep stopping every few minutes as she guzzled it down. Maz I agree with you, everytime I go out with Rylee, people jsut can't help but make some comment - if she has a bit of milk coming out of her mouth I get told that I have overfed her, etc, etc, why can't people just mind their own business????

Anyway, better go, hugs to all
    Laurin

OH! I can afford to go platinum now, just realised! Avatar here I come! (In other words, I'll get around to it eventually, someone kick my butt if I haven't done it soonish)

Ooh and I didn't realise Milo was a source of protein (whoops if that's one of the more obvious facts of life, I just thought it tasted good...in fact I took a hot AND a cold milo to bed with me today, lol, I couldn't decide which one I wanted! )
    So I'm proteining myself up, apparently!

Nite all!

ETA: Umm...so how do I go platinum if I don't have a paypal account? Or will life just be easier if I set up a paypal account? Can someone please give me 'how-to-go-platinum 101'? Cheers.
    Last edited by Nelle; November 12th, 2006 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Lost in Belly Belly land...

nelle,

i just paid to go platinum and i just transfered the money over to kelly's account. just waiting for it all to be done now.

well girls ive finished everything that needed to be done and now the kids are finally in bed thanks to no help from simon grrrr. he said he was to sick to help yeah right i had to do it all day friday when i could hardly stand. MEN who needs them. i sure dont.

helen - i get that all the time from simon about not having the house clean when he comes home all i say is he is a broom, mop, sponge, spray'n'wipe and do it your bloddy self. that seem to shut him up.

well im off to bed thanks for the vent.

Adele

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast