Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #3

Wow that's hot Jodi Lee what do you dress Nina in? It's not that hot in Syd but Stewart is nearly always in a nappie and singlet. He gets so sweaty so quickly and wrapping him up to sleep always makes him hot.

Rach, Stewart has days like that too, the moment I pick him up he stops screaming and the moment I put him down he starts again. I try and take those days as special mummy time and just hold him. You have to try and be possitive or you go mad!!!

Rikki monday the 20th sounds good to me,what about everyone else?
    I have got ruby sleeping in her cot this morning for a sleep! Pity i cant put her in there at night.

panna i dont mind holding him but i got things to do and even in sling it is hard oh well the house wont fall down if it doesn't get done i suppose lol

Lately, I've been putting Nina on the rug in the lounge room, in front of TV with the a/c on with nothing on. She loves the pool, so we go swimming every afternoon with her.

Nina was a little clingy this morning too, just wanted cuddles. Which was good as I had a good sleep and was in a good mood too lol

caddie - where does Ruby sleep at night?

Caddie - in there eheheheheheh
    Its so windy here again today. Ive got the worst headache from it. Vy's been a little darling today. Took her to the MCHN and she now weighs 5.4 kg's :0 .
    Better go
    BBL
    the bloody phone
    xxmaz

hey girls ,

im still awake well only just lol. had a drs appt. today that was meant to be at 9.30 i didnt get in to see the dr till 10.30 as some guy had a heart attack in the waiting room. i had to get astroladay to pick akira up from kindy and i still didnt get there till 12pm.

riley is 56.5 cm long, and weighs 5.2kgs and head it 39cm.

hope everyone that has a hard night gets some rest at some point in the day. I dont think i will today as akira is in one of those moods again today where i cant trust her.

maz - hope you headache goes away ive had one for a good 4 weeks now noting will knock it away.

well girls im off to do some house work and maybe rest buy reading a book if akira lets me.

seeya

bloody hell Adele. Id be running for the hills if a headache lasted that long.

Ive just been very naughty. I couldn't help it and Vy loves it. I just put up some coloured fairylights in her room. They're the flashing ones and she's sitting there tripping out on them. Jed is so going to kill me..opsi!

better go and save my laundry. I bought one of those hoses you put on the washing machine that let you dirt the wash water to out side. Guess who didn't put it on right? Guess who now has a laundry full of yucky soapy water? Ah gotta laugh cause if I dont I'll just cry.

xxmaz

hahaha maz. im sure you will run forr the hills lol . im sure jed will kill yay for hanging them up in the lol her room but if she likes them ahh well. let the girl tripp out every now and then. ahh no about the laundry i would be laughing and crying at the same time lol.

love vy pic.

adele

Ruby sleeps in a bassinet in my room.I hear every little fart and groan too! If i put her in her room she will wake millana up as ruby still awakes every 3hrs.little turkey.
    Well maz,those lights sound fun.Hope that headache goes for you mate.
    Adele a headache that long is probably from tiredness and stress.Only a miracle gets rid of those 2 things!
    Not much else happening,i ironed millanas clothes,made cupcakes and did washing.Now the arvo is mine and hopefully the 2 angels behave...

my headache is gone now. i got my depo provena shot today and it was gone 10 min after having that done they think it might have been my cycles causing the headaches to last that long. who knows.

riley still sleeps in my room cause he wake every 3 to 4 hr sometime 2hrs.

well im off to find some k k pressies have no idea what to get still.

Adele

finally 5 1/2 hrs after waking we have crashed and not too soon I say my back an dshoulders were going to give way I think

NO ME TIME! Ruby wide awake and she wants me to hold her all the time.I get so fustrated sometimes as i want to do stuff around the house.Oh well better go pick her back up,again.

Maz- I like that idea bout the fairy lights I have some away in the cupboard that i pull out each xmas and string round the lounge, this year Ash will love staring at them.
    The felt pictures that I put up in her room to decorate have now come in handy, she loves looking at them, one hangs next to the change table and she smiles at it while I'm changing her, so now I alternate the 3 pics around.

$hit CAddie here i was going to ask how the hell you find time to make cup cakes....get a tribal sling mate. I bought mine from a lady on ebay for $35 and its wonderful. I throw Vy in it so I can still do things around the house with my hands free and she's asleep within 5 mins. Or buy some fairy lights..I cant bleieve how well their working (touch wood)
    Why oh why do we do this to our selves. For those who have had babies before.....did we forget alot or what? I have forgotten so much its not funny. I bumped into an old friend of mine and she said I was mad going back for number 3. Her DD just turned 1 and she has said NO MORE. I had to just laugh at her and told her i was far to tired to tell her to get f'curried!
    Ah $hit there goes elephant again.....ah see i spoke to soon about those blasted lights!
    xxmaz

HI LADIES!!!
    There are some funny piccies of Paige in my www of her pretending there was lovely warm melb weather.

hello again ladies!

hubby is taking me to the movies tonight to see Saw 3
    mum picked savanna up before she was so excited to see her nanna
    she stared at her smiling as soon as she walked in the front door. sooo cute!

hope you all have a great night

brrrr its so cold here in melb

luv ambz

enjoy ur night out ambz.

those photos made me laugh chrissyt! love the sunnies!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast