Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #3

chrissy the photos are cute where did you fine glass so small?? i need to get riley some as the sun is bad in summer here. lol

Just a quickie (again! sigh). Thanks for your support will get into it more later. For those having problems with milk supply. I was too as Eithan was getting dry lips and not quite enough wet nappies so the MCHN suggested I get 'goats rue-fenugreek drops' . I started them last night and they worked pretty much straight away. My milk seems creamier now and Eithan will now sicky up white stuff not just water stuff. It tastes gross though but well worth it. It is nearly 6pm Eithan had a feed 2hrs ago and my breasts are nearly full again, whereas they are usually pretty empty.

Love

F8ck, he's awake again, so will be quick.. this 12 week growth spurt is driving me insane. Thank god he is still sleeping through the night otherwise I'd be going mad. He is feeding hourly again and only taking quick cat naps during the day... oh, and I've got him in a sling most of the day as he hates been put down. Somebody shoot me.

Maz - I totally agrees with your post about this being such a great group etc, I'd be lost without you all. I love the new ticker shot of Vy, those rolls are so cute!!!

Rikki - Monday the 20th sounds great to me, just let me know where and what time etc... my e-mail is bikergrrl79 @ hotmail.com (without the spaces).

Gotta fly, will try and be back later... I'm only just managing to get enough time to read the posts before he wakes. I hope this growth spurt doesn't last too long!

Loves ya all.

well as I said Jack crashed just before 3 and slept thru till 5.20pm when we woke him for a shower and feed as he hasn't fed since 11.30am:eek:, bu the is now happily feeding with dad, I have given hima 180ml bottle, otherwise he will cluster feed for the next few hours

anna still no teats and I feel bad now as I put Jack onto #2 today

are we allowed to post a link to a dropshot account does anyone know ???

sent an email to you anna, and to your hubbie's hotmail caddie.

The sunnies are Baby BandZ and I got them from the local baby shop here....but you can order them from their website...or Myer stock them as well.

thanks chrissy i thing our baby target stock them gonna have a look when i get time.

Anna, I'm like you, just as I finish reading posts, I need to go again!

Went looking at couches today, while mum babysat, Rans is almost talking me into ones that have cup holders :eek: cos they have inbuilt storage and the recliners go almost flat for snoozing. I think the plan is not to get totally awesome couches til way in the future, so these are couches that kids can be naughty and bouncy on and spill things on. I also don't have the stamina anymore for this sort of shopping, so I'm happy to let Rans make the call.

Oww ChrissyT, cool photos, how UN-summer was today though. Unbelievable. I reckon Riv's head is still too small for sunnies. Did you get the moolah for the BeeHinds? Just checking.

Oh wow Helen, that's awesome about your milk supply picking up, where did you get that...goatsy fenugreek stuff? Riv fed super well this morn at 4 when I was really full, but otherwise he's started with this lazy slow suck...guess if my boobs were fuller he'd have to feed well, and we could get it over and done with quicker, hopefully.

Ambz! Saw 3?? Will that not be incredibly traumatic to see? I'm way too impressionable for those sorts of movies (not as in I'll kill everyone after seeing it more like I'll have dreams and spook easily). Give me charlie and the chocolate factory or the princess bride anyday...

Maz, Rans is begging to put the Chrissy tree up, cos he looooves the lights! What a fun idea for Vy. Fairy lights are awesome.

Oww Caddie, Riv's been pretty clingy today too, think it's cos he's back home after being away for the weekend. On the upside, all that wailing should help him sleep well...surely it must...

Adele, so glad your headaches are gone! Is that the 3 month injection you were talking about? I'm thinking about getting an IUD...anyone had one of these? I just really want to avoid more fake hormones in my body, totally kill my sex drive!

So, second week in December for our chat? Cool, I'll keep an eye out for pressies now! Hmm...HMMM.

Where's AnnaT at? Has she moved and doesn't have the net yet?

Oh and those who have slings, do your babies lie in them? I've got my auntie's sling, and Riv hates to lie down in it and can't seem to sit too well in it, so perhaps I'll try again in a while when he can sit better upright. The baby bjorn's awesome, I just wanted a sling for the house when he's clingy and I can whip him on and off depending on what job I'm doing...Perhaps I'll just need to plan to pee before I start the housework!!!

Righto, well hope everyone's feeling well and happy. Also hope Riv's reluctance to settle doesn't have anything to do with that frozen coke I had...I don't want to be dealing with a caffeinated baby!! xo

Nelle, got the $$$ thanks!!

btw - the sunnies have an adjustable velcro band...so you can make it as small or as big as you need.

Nelle-from a chemist that has a homeopath. It's herbal lactation drops.

Belle- hi hun yes same no. found it in bella's room.

Love

nelle yes its the 3 month one where you get it every 12 weeks. a few of my friends have had the iuds and they didnt work with them as the lost there sex drive big time. but its different for everyone.

chrissy - thats even better as riley pulls of his hat already the bugga.

well im have a sore ear again so im off to the drs again tomorrow i seem to live there at the moment.

anna - sorry i missed you on msn but i got you message. well get on there at the same time one day.

well girls im off to get akira to bed and then riley and i might be able to get there tonight can only hope.

later

Adele

merrie Guest

Hi all,

Helen nelle my naturopath has me on goatsrue as well and I am drinking fenugreek tea. it seems to be working slowly to build up my supply but I have to be sure to get plenty of rest and drink enough water too.

I have changed my ticker again this is my first photo of her smiling. She is over 6 weeks now and is changing so fast. Her head control is really good and she will hold her head up for a really long time now. She also sleeps a good 7 hours every night fingers crossed she stays such an easy baby.

I went to visit my neighbour who has been diagnosed with breast cancer today. She is doing well and recovering from her surgery before she starts chemo. I really feel for her and her kids. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I could do to help them out without getting in the way. I offered to babysit whenever she needs it.

It sounds like you are all doing good. I hear you on the chocolate wine and long hot baths Maz unfortunatley I have vowed to go chocolate free for November. God knows why.

Love to you all
    Merrie
    Last edited by merrie; November 13th, 2006 at 08:22 PM.

Helen, thanks for sharing the info about the goats stuff. I've had a similar problem with my milk so I'm going to see if I can get those drops, it might just do the trick. How do you know if your chemist has a homeopath? Do you just ask or do certain chemists have them?

merrie, harrie is gorgeous in that pic. Babysitting is a good suggestion, taking the kids away from them and letting them have a nice dinner by themselves or something. Can you afford to take them to a spa or something like that to pamper them and take their mind off it?

merrie Guest

Jodi -lee that is a good idea. I had been thinking of a massage for her or something. Maybe for a christmas present. They are really good neighbours.

ok girls am trying to find the words to a song

I dont know the name but it goes splish splash I was taking a bath.....etc anyone know the name

I think it might be called Splish Splash Rach
    Google 'Splish Splash I was taking a bath lyrics'.

Hi Panna. I was reccommended this particular chemist from my MCHN. I dont know if it is a homeopath or naturopath there. But it is someone who does the natural remedies thing. I would just mention that you are after goats rue and fenugreek drops (one product) as they are a herbal thing to assist with milk supply. If they dont have them I am sure that they can point you in the right direction. Goodluck.

Well Eithan is asleep so I better go and tackle some more housework.

Love

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast