Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #32

Nessa I know I am slack when it comes to posting in life member but to be honest I dont even check it out just for pic comp info

I can't beleive he rolled this morning back to tummy I am so proud LOL

well girls here goes.........

anna, hope you come back girl but i personally had a big clap at what you had to say, you go girl, this thread sh*ts me sometimes, but i just go away for a few days and come back after a little break, and feel so much better, but i do like to hear what everyone has to say, but at times i just dont read it all as i just dont have time, looking forward to seeing you again soon

nessa, well i will start doing a new homepage, since i have now a good camera, so i will let you know when it is ready

caddie, as for mini paris, no modelling, but i am thinking about it, as she is stunning, my eldest was a child model, and she got heaps of work, hope millana and ruby are behaving.

maz, how is your walk going? have you started yet? and how is your georgous family going?

adell, hope i didnt affend you, but i just dont have time to read all the posts, my life is pretty hectic, and i do try my best, but i do remember having the same question re: jett reaching 5 months. hope you feel better and im sending you a big sloopy one

annat, wow i think jett must be so advance, caitlyn im sure just couldnt be bothered, she started rolling from back to belly, now she just wont......must be very lazy, but one of my kids never actually crawled, they just got around on there bum.it was actually queit funny to watch.

kell, glad you got a bit of peace at last, i feel the same way when my IL stay its so nice to see them leave! cant wait to meet you on the 14th

belle, how is miss julia and lovely mummy going? i hope you are feeling fine, and i cant wait to see you after all this time we are fianlly going to meet.......cant wait.

shell, how is little ash this morning?

rach, big claps to jack for his rolling, and his tooth

riki, how is ainsleigh going, i think she is absoultly georeous mate, and love the pic of her and xander.

jodi, hopefully nina lets you have a sleep in tomorrow morning.

helen, how is eithan now with his hernia, sending you a great big hug

sharleen, hope you are feeling better hun, i am thinking of you.

littlep, how are you settling in at your new house, i noticed in the other threads you have a lot of BB girls in your area, how did your meet up go?

nelle, you are a cack woman, i always love to read what you have to say, you have such a wicked sence of humour.

boo boo, hi, and how are you going? hopeing you are fine.

merrie, hi hun if your lurking, cant wait to hear whats been happening.

ambz, hello to you too, havent seen you here for a while, hope you are well

my god did i get everyone?

not much happening here, same sh*t, different day........kids have gone to school........yeh, going to the gym later, so i might veg abit today

have a great day

holy cow that was a huge post Chrissy

Ashleigh seems alot better today, was waking every 2-3 hours overnight but settled easily with booby. I was reading with the anti-biotics she is on they can make you thirsty so maybe she just needs regular drinks.

How did you other girls go that have had to gve anti's? Its a nightmare! She's on 3mls twice a day and I can only give 0.5ml at a time make sure she swallows then bit more and she just continually tries to spit it back up so I just have to hold her down so it goes to the back of her throat and she has no choice but to swallow!

Got her renal u/s booked for 4pm this arvo. I'm sure everything is fine just a precaution.

chrissy- You must be looking hot with all that gym time!I am so slack with excercise, i think about it but thats as far as my motivation is at the moment.

*Nessa*- happy 5 months Annika!

Kellxx- No I haven't heard of Goji juice, I'll have to google it. Although sometimes I'm a bit sus of these things that are supposed to help cancers, I always feel people are being taken for a ride. i think it stems back to a patient we had once that spent like $1,000 on all this stuff and nothing helped (he had quite an aggressive form of it).
    My Fil starts chemo this week, hopefully he doesn't get too bad a reaction. Its horrible what they have to go thru just to slow down the cancer and get longer to live but in the meantime get really sick from the chemo. let us know the plan on your Fil.

Anna**- Hugs to you. I feel lost with how to help you. Can your MCHN offer any advice or would you consider a stay at a sleep place?

Belle- We haven't got the rota virus, I think its too late now though? I though by 4 months we had to get it. I didn't really hear about it til Ash was 4 months.
    How are things going with you? Is your Dh being more supportive? Hopefully him going to some counsilling sessions with you he may start to understand what you are going thru.

Sharleen- Hope all is going okay with you. Hope we see you back on here soon.

Ash is having great time at moment she's pushing herself around the lounge on her back and laughing!

Go annika!!!!

chrissy - when my DH was a baby, he never crawled, just rolled around, then one day apparently just got up and walked. Within 3 days he was running, and negotiating steps up a ladder. He must have been sitting there that whole time working out just how to do properly!

Bummer, can't remember what I was going to say ... bbl when I remember

FOR SALE
    1 CUTE 5mth OLD BABY BOY

shell, not to sure if im looking HOT yet, but i have lost 5kg this month i am so proud.but still got 10 to go

jodi, yeh he was a bum walker, than just got up and walked, he never knew how to crawl

rach, sorry mate, maybe we can auction him off..LOL

nessa, i have started my photo page........so it should be finished for now in the next couple of days.

rach - that pic you've got on msn is just adorable! I'm sure someone will want him if you use that pic lol

chrissy - way to go on losing 5kg this month!!! You must be proud. I've managed to lose only 1kg this month, and that's probably cause I'm sick. Heath commented last night that I'm looking good ... think it was cause he wanted some!

shell - when we give Nina her medication, I lie her down on a pillow so she's not lying completely flat, and give it to her .5ml at a time. If I give it to her in one hit she'll spit it or throw it back up. Her antibiotics aren't too bad, .8ml, but Demazin is 2.5ml!

Hi Girls

I am just sticking my head in and saying please don't feel bad etc if you can't do personals to everyone. We are all very busy mums and often don't get to sit down for long periods of time at the computer. With such a busy thread there is alot of posts to get through for people that don't log in often etc, so occasionally some ppl may be missed.

So no one take it personally or whatever it happens it alot of the other threads as well if you need to discuss anything then please feel free to contact me

Love

Are you allowed to mix their meds with juice or milk to make it taste better, or is it the sort of stuff that can't be camouflaged?

I slept in til sooo late today (not sure if Riv did, he wasn't making noise, but when Rans went in he was awake), I've been so slack with Rans on holidays! He's practising drums at the moment (on his electric kit, so it's not too noisy), and today we're gonna catch up on some cleaning so that maybe we can have a day out tomorrow or something.

ETA: Hi Kathryn! Thanks, I think we Sept girls have prided ourselves on not missing people, but I think we're also accepting now that it's IMPOSSIBLE!! Especially now our bubs are starting to move! Or drooling on their dad's pillow...better go.
    I still LOVE my avatar by the way, thanks again for that, you do such a good job!
    Last edited by Nelle; February 26th, 2007 at 12:07 PM.

Ahhhhhhhhh we have a tooth!!!!!!!!

Upper left hand side (looking into his mouth) I think it may be the one thats suppose to come in 3rd or 7th.......... its like a tiny white tip and it looks a bit red. I cant think of anything else it could be as the rest of his mouth look fine Explains why he absolutely destroyed a rusk yesterday after not wanting anything to do with them before.

Chrissy, way to go on losing 5 kgs! And going to the gym regularly, I wish I had your commitment.
    Shell, I hope Ash's u/s goes ok

i have just put a link to my homepage.........but be warned its still early days and UNDER CONSTRUCTION

HAPPY 5 MONTHS ANNIKA You sexy lil thing!!

WOOHOOOO JETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow all these toothies. So who's bubs dont have any yet? *puts hand up* Still nothing with Jessman.

Hi Kathryn!

Rach.. ill take him!! Jesse loves other kids, can keep him amused for hours! That way ill get a break too!!

Jodi/Chrissy.. yeh i never crawled as a baby. I started walking at 9 months.

Nelle.. think it might depend what it is? Ive heard people give panadol with juice/water etc before.
    Shell.. Thats what we have to do with Jess and panadol.. just squirt it at the back/side of his throat.. then stick the dummy in straight after but guess you cant do that with Nina since she wont take it, maybe a finger?
    yeh we've mensioned it to a few people who have heard of it and who have said it helps all different things.. not sure how true that is as i havent seen anything first hand, but FIL will take a chance at anything atm i think.

Chrissy/Belle.. cant wait to meet you both too!!

K gonna fly.. Jess has just fallen asleep.. need to tidy the house before DH gets home in an hour.

Ciao ciao

xx

Lmao Hi Kellxx

Love

Kell- Ashleigh doesn't have tooth yet either but I can feel one coming and she's always biting down hard on her hand where it is.

Chrissy- I noticed on your web page you and Caitlyn have Anne as middle name. Me and Ash do do except without the E. Congrats on the 5kg lost. Must be a good motivation to get you back at the gym knowing its doing a great job.

AnnaT- Yay on tooth, it is odd for first one isn't it. I think generally bottom ones come thru first?

Nelle- It sounds like a good idea mixing the meds but I know with Ash it wouldn't work. She only takes breast milk from the breast.

Jodi- Yeah we been doing the lying on pillow thing, she tries so hard though to get it up.

Rach- Lol, tell Jesse to behave himself!

OH girls I LOVE YOU's all!!
    Vy has the other tooth on the other side AnnaT. Yay for tooth pegs.
    My little munchkin is now comando crawling! God help me.
    Kathryn - thanks a bunch honey Mauw

BBL - have crusty snots

I have tears streaming down my face. I'll be praying for Silvia's gorgeous little girl.

The poor woman. I might pm here cause Rory has autisum too

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast