Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #32

hit reply grrrrrrrrrrrr, this 2 of everything is annoying we are also looking at another port-a-cot which will make our total to 4 1 at Agnes, 1 at IL's 1 at mums and we want 1 for home when we go other places *sigh* I may as well have twins

Cmon Mazzer SPILL IT WOMAN.

Your an evil evil lady

I reckon someones got a bun in the oven!!!!!! As their siggy no longer says TTC #4 October... BRING IT ON!

We're thinking of getting Jess a jumper, would have to have a frame cos our door ways dont have the door thinygs... theres one on ebay called Jumping Joey.. has anyone heard of it? I googled it and a few people in different forums said it was good.

Yeh, we were given our highchair and its a pretty good one, just doesnt tilt. Have bought a cover and harness for it so will jus tput up with the bouncer for the time being. Wont be long before he's sitting up.

Gotta go chop up the dinner.. yummy Chunky Lamb Sheppards Pie again tonight mmmmm

MAZ TELL US DAMN IT!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; February 28th, 2007 at 03:15 PM.

You are so preggers Maz or know someone close to us who is. So you are either waiting on a phonecall from your dr or a phonecall from the person preggers letting you know that you can let slip. Someone has to be pregnant coz I have all of the symptoms. I am begging DH to let me get a test so that I can set my mind at ease. So it has to be someone.

UGH MAZ you are such a tease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Rach-So many things to buy, but must make travelling so much easier when you dont have to lug all the gear around. I cant reccomend that highchair enough. It has lockable wheels so is easy to move around. I would be lost without mine although I dont have it in the funky colours like the catalogue. It is a great buy for the price.

anyway better go, although I am bound to be on here every 30mins checking for news from you Maz,ugh! (secretly though I love that there is a bit of suspense and fun in this forum again). Yeo my conclusion you have to be, you were doing farts and hot farts, yep Mazzer is pregs, if not babe I hope you are soon, love you.

Love

Still no news??? Just had to check inbetween feeding and bathing Jessman. Im so impatient i hate surprises!!!!!!!!! GRRR..

I WANNA KNOW!!!! .. if he really loves meeeeee.. Noo i cant waitt.. how will i knowwwwwww??

okay secret squirrals!!! Stop being naughty.I have to agree i kinda like the suspence!

You can also use those JJ on clothes line, we sit outside and she jumps and loves it.

Its definately not me that is preggars (would be imaculate conception if it were) Must be one of those horn bags that we have on here. Lol!

Helen the kmart cataloque doesn't have any in it is it the new one, as I said I will need a cheaper one for Agnes I dont care about height and recline for down there at home dead set on the arabella one

Rach yeah the one that starts this Thursday, sorry threw mine out, but I know that it was a good price. Actually I might be able to dish it out of the bin, hold-on a sec................yep got it, sale starts thur 1 mar pg 28 $127.20 save $31.80 Feed and Play spots Hi-Lo chair (steelcraft), 7 height and 3 recline positions. Also have a portacot on sale. Midnight 3in1 portacot,includes bassinet and changetable $143.20 save $35.80 (steelcraft).

Hope that helps.

Yep Caddie, so naughty but I'm with you aswell love the suspense.

Love

oh ah Jed has told me Im not aloud to say another word until next week...is that enough info for you???????

MAUW Sharleen - glad it helped ya honey and thanx

everything crossed for you Maz :hugs:

Helen thanks going to gladstone this weekend so shall check them out we only get to see cataloque online so they still have the one that finishes today there

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678