Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #32

Thats so sad the poor pet.. really hits you hard when you have a little one yourself.

Just had another look and the thread is gone? Hope she's ok.

OMG, that poor woman........it brings back so many memories for me, you wouldnt wish that upon anyone

decided to withdraw Jack from Sale he was a treasure at mums group showing off his rollign skills for everyone LOL

Nessa yeah read that ladies post I was crying when I replied to her I can't imagine what she is goign thru well I can sought of if ya know what I mean

well I think tooth #2 is on its way, his #2 are horrible and he is opukey again, last weekend he started this and then mon/tues ughh wed tooth came thru well this time it started yesterday so am thinking thursday tooth #2

that thread is gone weird

Mods might have removed thread - maybe to painful for her. She broke my heart.
    BOught Vy a new high chair that goes ontop of your existing kitchen chair. She loves it. Sat there and ate a tin of pumpkin and roast beef. First thing she's had to eat in a week and ahalf.
    Rach - bugger that you took Jack of the market....I was looking at buying a little boy..PMSL

i have loaded all my pictures on my homepage

Oowww go Vy in her new high chair!! The high chair we have for Jess (we were given) is too upright at the moment i think so im just feeding him in his bouncer. What does everyone else do?

Woah go #2 toothy Jack!!

Oh another question.. Ive had Jess in his lie down bath seat for a while and now he's starting to try to sit up. And also when he starts kicking he kicks himself out of it! We have one of the upright seats already too and was wondering if i should give him a go in that now.. so i guess my questions is.. is anyone using one of those bath seats now?

OMG Chrissy!! Caitlin is soooo cute!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to meet her!!!

oh yeh, caitlyn got her first tooth today....mind you jessica found it not me

kel - we had to retire the lay down seat about a month ago and swapped it for the seat. Give it a go and see how he likes it. You never know, he might just be ready for it.

chrissy - you should be very proud, Caitlyn is gorgeous! And so are the rest of your kids.

bbl ... nina cracking it

Kellx,im feeding ruby in a bouncer.Sometimes in the ikea highchair we got as millana wont get out of hers.If i put her in highchair i tie a sash around her for more support.
    She also is in her layback chair,she wouldnt be strong enough in her back yet and mine couldnt cope either trying to hold her up!!!
    No teeth yet for ruby but mum thinks not too far away.
    Millana abit sickie still.wish she get better.My friend jayne another bb girl had her baby girl and i wanna go see her and claudia!!! Id like to see a tiny bub again.
    Okay bed time for me.

Beautiful kids Chrissy, but I'm guessing you know that!

Kell, River just lies in the big bath and splashes around in there, we don't have a bath seat.

More teeth wow! Was it you that asked about teeth Kell? Riv doesn't have teeth yet either...I don't think...lol should have a proper look tomorrow hey.

How is Nina going for you Jodi? Is she settling better?

ETA: That sucks about Millana Caddie, hope she recovers fully really soon! Sleep well!

Nessa - that is great - things are on the up and up for you - Go Girl!!!

Kellxx - Rylee doesn't have any teeth through, yet....also, just feeding her in her bouncer - havn't got round to getting a high chair yet, but won't be long...also, I did have a bath seat for her but now she just lays in the bath and has a splash around...

Caddie - hope Millana is better soon.

sorry girls, no more personals, this is a quick one, have just finished packing for the day and it is 9.15 pm and I am knackered, so apologies...

Better go, I may be offline for a couple of weeks while we move and get internet sorted out at the new place so hugs to all and I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Laurin

Gmorning Ladies..

Cool yeh might give it a go with him tonight and see what happens.

Caddie.. hope Millana gets better soon.. just keep pumping her with that vitamin C (oj). Oh tiny bubs.. wow that seemed only yesterday.

More teeth each day here! Yay Caitlin!! Jesse's lumps on his lower gum looked bigger or more swollen to me last night.. not sure if its just wishful thinking though.

Nessa.. sweety that is so good, im so happy for you that everythings starting to work out for you and you are HAPPY! Makes me so happy to see you are happy

Laurin.. hope theres not too much packing to go!

Hi everyone else.. you know who you are.. would list you all but Jess is having a spack so better attend to his heinous.. but i love all your sexy asses!

xxx

Hi everyone, might pop in when i get more time. greatt to chat the other night caddie. and today belle. u both helped me get some things off my chest.

love

Ooow very quiet here today.

Just put my finger in Jess's mouth and a super sharp hard bit at the front!! Nothing visual atm except whitish lumps.. hopefully ill have an announcement tomorrow!!

i need to [email protected]

Hi all,
    Another hard night. The longest she slept in a block was 3 hours the rest were not even making it 2 hours before she was awake crying. I hope it doesn't continue too long. I guess not being well stuffed up her sleep patterns.
    Her renal u/s was all good, nothing abnormal, just gotta go to the Dr's today to check results of urine spec to make sure she's on the right anti-biotics, which she must be cause she's so much better.

Kell- Ooh that tooth will be thru before you know it! I'm getting scared of teeth I don't want to be bitten while BFing!

Laurin- Hope all goes well with the move. Talk to you when you,re set up next!

Nessa- Its nice that you posted that story. I think its good for everyone to read a positive story after you were feeling so down and crappy. I'm glad things are working out well for your family.

We're having family photo's done this arvo. They wanted to get professional ones done before Fil starts chemo. B.i.l is organising and has bugged me abit cause we are being told what to wear. I was told Sun just something dressy and something casual so picked out my outfits only to be told last night what colors I have to wear etc! We all have to wear dark for dressy which I think won't go too good in a photo, I'd think the men could wear dark suits and the women wear pretty colored dresses it will look to severe everyone in black!

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Mods might have removed thread - maybe to painful for her.
    Rach - bugger that you took Jack of the market....I was looking at buying a little boy..PMSL
    firstly about wanting a boy

secondly I hope the mods removed it for that reason and not because it was made up cause having belong to many forums that was my first thought

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post

Woah go #2 toothy Jack!!

so i guess my questions is.. is anyone using one of those bath seats now?
    thanks for the tooth love

with Jack he is just in big bath on his back and as he loves water it is fairly deep he floats and splashes absolutly loves it

Quote Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
    oh yeh, caitlyn got her first tooth today....
    wooo for first tooth

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    OooJust put my finger in Jess's mouth and a super sharp hard bit at the front!! Nothing visual atm except whitish lumps.. hopefully ill have an announcement tomorrow!!
    waiting for that annoucment

Quote Originally Posted by *Nessa* View Post
    Well i have another headache. am so sick of them i seem to get them all the time, gonna have to get the dr to give me something better than panadol cause it just dont seem to work any more
    hope the headache eases of soon

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    god you crack me up LOL

well Jacks tooth is thru I think LOL, he wont let me get a proper look so 2 teeth in a week wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok awake from nap so best check on him

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast