Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 33

Our night was improved also, Ash woke 12:00, 3:30 and 6:00. So its a huge improvement from last few nights.

We have our appt this arvo at the sleep clinic. I don't know what it involves if we are gonna get tips or if its just an initial consultation or what.

Kell- Have you gone to your Dr bout those migraines? You should get them checked out. Are you on the pill or anything? Maybe get your blood pressure checked too make sure its not high.

Helen.p- Lol I'm the same if Ashleigh ever goes longer than 4 hours i think something must be wrong!

Laurin- Hi and enjoy the move talk to you when your set up in Johannesburg.

Nelle- We've been trying sippy cup, i think she thinks its a toy, she prolly will only take bout 20mls from it and thats only accidently when she occasionally takes a sip!

Nessa- How is your day going? Hope you are feeling alot better today. Don't really have advive to give on Teleah, maybe post in the general discussion see what others with toddlers do?

ETA: OMG Maz! Can't believe someone is saying that **** to you about Wilhelm! Thank god he doesn't look disabled, i think its hard enough for children with autism to live in a world they view differently without all that crap! I know from being around my sister and nephew how hard it can get sometimes.
    Last edited by shellbell3; March 1st, 2007 at 09:44 AM.

OMG Maz - I am just gobsmacked that someone could say something like that.

Ash- ooops I mean Shell- I hope that the sleep clinic helps you out.

Mmm I'm with you AnnaT I reckon Nelle will be the non ttc to fall preg. But you are OTL arent you Nelle.

Kell-Glad you got a good nights sleep aswell, lets just hope our boys keep doing this.

Anna*-how are you and Xander coping with things, Eithan slept through last night, so I hope this is the end of this growth spurt. I hope Xander starts sleeping better soon.

Laurin-I hope the moving is going well.

Belle and Nessa- I hope life is treating you well today.

Hi to everyone else.

Well I got a new mobile today so I am hoping to try it out on a few of you this arvo with sms's, so watch out.

BFN for me-whoohooo whooohoooo. I am so not ready at the moment. With bf though I am finding it hard not to get paranoid with no AF. oh the little man is up, better go.

Love

Maz.. i think Wilhelm is just gorgeous, i dont care what anyone says.. he is just an adorable little boy.. and i think you are a wonderful mum, no one could do a better job with those kids than you. I envy you for having the strength you do. Dont worry bout stuff like that, its not worth the stress.

Shell.. no i havent yet. Kinda sick of it all really. Ive been getting migrains since i was in year 7 and every doctor i go to tries something different and nothing works. Ive been on migrain medication, 50 million different pills, the mini pill, ive taken estrogen tablets for it.. nothing works.. except being pregnant! Didnt get one when i was pregnant with Jess and thats a record! So really dont know what to do.
    Glad you had a better night. Hope Ash is on the mend poor chicken.

Ok i wanna announce now Jesse's toothy peg is showing its face!!! WOOHOO! Not completely but its popped up alot more now! Woohoo for toothy pegs.

maz i cant believe that!! mmmm,maybe the person talked before they thought.Hope they apologise for mmaking our mummy upset.

Enjoy your nap Sharleen

Love

Sharls I have no hope for me being UTD before the end of the year and Ive decided Im cool with that. Sucks cause everyone around me IRL is pregnant and its brought back some pretty upsetting memories for me from last TTC saga but I remind myself I have my gorgeous boy and he was well worth the 2yr wait

I havent said anything because everyone has their own problems to deal with but I think there is something wrong with me and I dont know whether I should go see the Dr or not. Ive been sooooooooo tired lately, like borderline exhaustion even though Im getting decent amounts of sleep every day. Ive gone off my food a bit, some days Im lucky if I have dinner. I also get very upset for no reason, like I could cry every min of the day and I have found myself getting mad at Jett for no real reason and it upsets me that I can be short with him like that Im def not pregnant and Im sure Im not depressed, I just dont know whether its hormones or what.
    I dont even know why Im bringing this up except maybe one of you have felt this way before? Is it normal PP stuff even though he's 5mths old now?

ETA - Ive been feeling like this for a good 2mths now.

I'd better go have a shower and get ready for the day, I have some major cleaning to do.

ugh typical Baby Sharleen, maybe u should post after a sleep next time.

I agree with Sharleen AnnaT, try and find a good understanding dr who is willing to listen to you and hopefully they can help pinpoint why you are feeling like this. Dont forget you have had so pretty big dramas lately, like moving and marraige etc. Hope that you start to get some energy soon.

Eithan is having a good ol winge on the floor, he is just so clingy lately.

Love

Maz and :hugs: as well

so girls went back to dr for kidney scan results they are fine, so now he is sending me to brisbane to see a endocrologist re swelling and possible hormonal imbalance great just what I need, also my iron is stilllow has been since I was 15 but my calcium absorbation level is low as well, so he thinks I possibly have a bacterial imbalance in my bowels how they became a conclusion but if he is happy to find reason fro low iron I wont step in his way, so I have to take innerhealth + cap a day and drink a yakult drink eww the thought makes me want to puke anyone else use that drink

ok best go get some food

HI to all :

Listen up all you pregnancy jinxers Isn't Maz enough for you guys?? Although, we did dtd last night, we had an awesome chat and cleared the air about a WHOLE lot of stuff that had been getting in the way of our being interested in each other. And we're committing to dtd a lot more often so I can 'toughen up', so to speak.

Annat, I'm with the others, go to your GP and ask to get some bloodwork done, it might be as simple as anaemia! I've been getting super tired too, but I'm pretty sure it's low iron (cos it always is, I'm like you Rach) and also a pretty average diet.

Rach, that's great that your kidney's all good! Hope you get all those other health details sorted out, here's to a correct and swift diagnosis of anything that's going on!

Maz! I agree with Caddie, some people just don't think - perhaps she thought she was helping, like how some dr's diagnose ADD when sometimes it's a behavioural thing, so perhaps she thought this was the case? I don't know. You could always point out your little guy's been properly assessed. She should have thought it through a little more, and I hope, whoever she is, that she apologises. You don't need to hear that. Though I agree it's a blessing that Wilhelm's such a handsome lad. I'm very pleased you're comfy enough with us to have a vent mate - and SORRY I missed your call yesterday, didn't see it til today, I must have been in the laundry rinsing the mother of all poos...

Kell, I'd go to a dr, it might be something simple and easy to sort out! This is not to scare you, it just made me think of this story; I had a mate in high school who got headaches, and she had a tumor (not cancerous) and then she kept getting headaches, and they'd left a piece of cotton wool in her brain!! I thought it was funny at the time...She's fine now, apart from making messy life choices Do you have glasses? Maybe you need glasses?

Anyway. Rans will probably head home soonish, so...lol! I'll spend a few more minutes faffing about on the computer before scrambling round the house trying to make it look like I've done work! Now there's honesty for you. xo

Nelle.. yeh i use glasses when on the computer.. maybe i need stronger ones? If i knew a good doc in the area id go but i just dont trust anyone (after Jess's needles mix up). Will think about it though. Haha i do that everyday too just before Grahame gets home lol

Nessa.. hi chick!

Rach.. oh dear.. i hope everything turns out ok with both of you.

Helen.. oow could we be sensing a toothy coming through with Eithan and his clinginess??

AnnaT.. it wont hurt going and seeing a doctor. At least get them to just check everything out.. i know i should take my own advice with my migrains too. Hope youre ok pet :hugs: for you. Am here if you need a chat anytime.

Must run.. Jess is super clingy today too Helen.. having a biatch on the floor atm.

Hi everyone else whos out there lurking.

xx

hi just waving hello... doing major cleaning today ! but love you all...

Hi littlep.

Yep Eithan is trying really hard to get a tooth.

Nelle-LOL I do the quick run around too.

Love

Hi everyone!
    Finally took millana to dr's.Public holiday here this weekend and didnt want to get caught out! She has a viral thing,like gastro.Most likely have it another week.Poor poppit i wish she'd get better as these 4 walls are doing my head in!!! I cant do anything unless she is asleep because otherwise she wants me to sit with her and then ruby wants me too.So the only thing i manage to get done is spewy towels.Real lovely!!!
    anyway,maz did you get my pm or my phone call??? Ta.

Back from our appt at the sleep clinic. The Dr we saw was just lovely, she was so nice and listened to everything we had to say and took it all into account. So we've come up with a plan to combat these day sleeps which we are very happy with as it doesn't involve just leaving her to cry. If she does start to get really upset we can pick her up, calm her then start again with our plan and only leave the room once she is calm. We go back in 4 weeks to assess it all and the we can discuss the comfort feeds overnight if it is still a problem then. So I'm feeling good. She did point out the first 4 days are the hardest just gotta get thru them.

caddie- poor Millana, it must be a pretty strong virus cause she's been sick for a while now. I can imagine it would be so exhausting on you. Before you know it she'll be back to her old self running around.

Rach75- thats great your kidneys are all okay. good luck with the yakult, i tried it once, eww. maybe mix it with coffee or something?

AnnaT- you should def go see about the way you are feeling esp if you've been feeling like that for 2 months. You been thru alot lately too maybe think about councelling just to have someone to talk to about everything you've been thru with your DH and the m/c's and TTC.

Kell- I think you should go see bout those migraines. You poor thing though having suffered for so long. Its funny they stopped when you were preg cause when I was preg I was getting the alot!

Helen- i hope that tooth comes thru soon, so hard when they are so clingy, its lucky if you can get to the toilet without them whinging.

Sorry girls - ive been at my mum and dad's cause ive been very upset. Thanks for taking out my post MOD, I really do appreciate it. I have spoken to the 'assumed' person on the telephone and we both were utter shocked to find out someone has been playing us all. I really hate liars and trouble makers! Why make stuff like that up, it upsets everyone and at the end of the day, your the one who no-one likes.
    Please Adele, dont call me anymore. I really cant handle hearing negetive gossip and untruthes. Your a sweet person other than that. We are here to support each other, not bag and play each other. I hope you can sort yourself out.
    Anyway girls, I feel alot calmer now since talking to the other person (sound like im having an affair) Thank you all for caring and thinking of me. I'll be returning phone calls as soon as Ive finished.
    Going to make tea and spend time with the men and little dalring in my life
    xxmaz

Wow. Been bit of drama's in here lately. I think i've been oblivious to most of it. I hope it all stops anyways cause I loved the fact we were all so close and supportive towards each other and want it to continue without all this other crap going on. Maz I'm glad you sorted all that out cause I'd hate to think someone was saying **** like that about Wilhelm.

Well girls im outta hear for good I just dont Have the time or energy for you anymore as im having alot of stuff going on at home with simon and dr's.

hope you all have a good life

And MAz you should really tell the person instead of posting it and you ***** about people so not everyone is perfect.

Adele

Hmm Adele - I just had a lovely phone conversation so please stop, you're doing more harm then good. And I dont appreicate what you have done to me and others. And if your going, then go in peace.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast