Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 # 33

I hate to say this but.............for frigs sake if you have problems with each other that is fine, but why not sought it out between yourselves rather than bring the whole thread down

I dont know what happen and to be honest I dont care to know, but how bout leaving it out of this thread, I though the whole point of this thread was to support each other thru the lives of our little September bubs, not ***** complain and basically bad mouth each other

I'm sorry if I seem harsh but I was so excited when I found BB to belong to a australian forum was something I was looking forward too but.......this has gone too far

as i said I dont know the circumstances behind all this C*ap but for pete's sake

Please understand it is not just between two members. There was a post mentioned about not being supportive without mentioning my name but certainly everyone knew it was about me. Everyone made an effort after that talking to everyone and being supportive and thats great but it has bought on other people being upset about things. Now I feel like I cannot chat to anyone on here without being judged about my depression and I am not having a good time at the moment with my depression and I do need to talk about it and felt it was safe to do so in here and and my friends in here were supporting me. I also do chat in the depression thread. Also one of my other friends on her felt she was accused of not being supportive either..so please understand that there are a few people that are offended.

Adele - your heart was in the right place mentioning support in the other thread I am not angry about that at all. Im just upset that it has upset some of my friends. I am just not in a good place right now myself and find it hard to get through the day and cant speak to anyone right now and last thing I need is to get involved right now. Please understand.

Bel
    xxx

actually Belle I never knew who that post was about

:hugs: I hope you can find someone close to talk too I know how it feels to feel like the world is falling down around you, I beleive I suffered a mild case of PPD after I had Katy but I felt the need to bottle it all up, so I hope you have found someone to talk too :hugs:

ok I had other stuff to say but I am going to just shut my mouth sit back and decide what to do later

Hey Belle!! I really wish there was something I could do mate. Hey how has the weather been up there has the crazyness stopped? Did you get to see lightning? I saw some photos that looked amazing - and did you get all that hail? Full on! In summer! Australia sure has some wierd weather!

ETA: good choice Rach How's Jack going? Hard to believe even the youngest in the group are 5 months now hey!

belle the post wasnt about you.

my postive : Jack finally laughs snorts giggles wiggles when we tickle him he has also found the anticapation aspect of things he knows when I am going to blow a raspberry on his belly or chin and his whole body clenches up and he starts to laugh before I do it :love:

Nelle I know I can't beleive the youngest are over 5 months now so quick this time has gone

Rach - sometimes good things happen and sometimes bad things happen. IM not going to brush over the bad things with Happy thoughts all the time. We dont all lead perfect lives so dont, please dont go there. As you said you have no idea, well then leave it be. Everything that had to be said has been said and things that needed attention have gone through their way. If we dont talk about the bad things that happen between us, then what kind of friends are we? Support goes 2 ways, through the good and the bad.
    How would you feel if something terrible was said about Jack and your role as a mother? So as I said before...dont go there!

Ok.. deep breath everyone.
    I just wanna say i looveee yoooouuuuussss allll!!!
    I dont judge people on what i read.. i go on how they treat me. Everyone on here has been super nice to me and Jess and i really do appreciate you all.

Belle.. hope we're still up for our coffee (and something fattening on the side!). Im here for you if you need to talk about absolutely anything ok.. no matter how gory it is, ill listen

Rach... lmao at Jack and his snorting haha what a lil champion.

Nessa.. go Annika go! Jess has started doing that too every now and then! Theyre going to be walking before we know it!

Ok our positive...
    Tried the bath chair thing the other day and it was just too upright.. think we need to wait till he's actually sitting for it. So yesterday put him Jess back in his lie down chair and he kept kicking his legs and jumping out of it! Tonight just lay him in the bottom of the bath with enough water to just cover his ears... well, he loved it!!! He kicked his legs so hard and laughed his head off!!! Looks like the way to go for now

Ok must feed the man and me..

Cmon.. show me love sexy mummas show me the love!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; March 1st, 2007 at 05:49 PM.

So is it safe to come back yet?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Run for the hills Anna! Stock up on Slurpees!! Run for the freaking hills!
    Talk about timing!

Nah it's safe, how are ya mate? Better? I've missed you, MWAH! X

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Ok.. deep breath everyone.
    I dont judge people on what i read.. i go on how they treat me. Everyone on here has been super nice to me and Jess and i really do appreciate you all.
    Thank you so much honey for posting that. It has touched me.
    Nelle - oh macca's coke slurpee.....im pg will email you later sweetie
    Anna - oh honey its NEVER safe. PMSL thank you for the chat today, you made me feel so much better
    Belle - thank you for being such a supportive friend. MAUW
    Vanessa - thanks for the chat matie, im always here
    Hello everyone else
    Now if only the other girls would come back....
    I MISS YOU
    please come back

Quote Originally Posted by maz View Post
    Rach - sometimes good things happen and sometimes bad things happen. IM not going to brush over the bad things with Happy thoughts all the time. We dont all lead perfect lives so dont, please dont go there. As you said you have no idea, well then leave it be. Everything that had to be said has been said and things that needed attention have gone through their way. If we dont talk about the bad things that happen between us, then what kind of friends are we? Support goes 2 ways, through the good and the bad.
    How would you feel if something terrible was said about Jack and your role as a mother? So as I said before...dont go there!
    screw be back in a few weeks/days see how I feel

i know you're hurting, feels like you're learning..
    bout life the hard way, and it ain't working..
    seems like forever, that you've been falling
    it's time to move on, you're life is calling, yeah..

this was never meant to be the end
    close the book and start again...

Cos i know how hard it can get
    but you gotta lift
    you gotta LLEEEIIIIFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT
    and sometimes that's how it is
    but i know you're stronger
    stronger than this
    you gotta LIIFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Ohh Shannon's a hotty aint he!

Oh i can feel the LOVE in here now!

Maz, youre welcome chicky

Kell - your been watching the biggest loser havent you!!
    OH have decided to go scrapbooking tomorrow night..cant wait
    Caddie - have you recieved your little treasure box yet?
    OH guess what girls........its belles birthday tomorrow...just thought i'd let it out now.

Oooh ahhh Belle you secret Squirrel you weren't gonna say were you!! Happy Birthday Eve!!

Haha.. Maz yeh you got me. Jess just freezes when the theme music comes on and stairs at the tv lol.
    Oow where you going scrappin? Im gonna break it out Saturday night me thinks. DH always sits up late Sat nights cos Sundays his only day off... so i might join in. Im such a slack a$$ lately with it all. Did you send that one of Nikolaus in anywhere? Make sure you do. It rocked my sox.

Ohh i love birfdays too.. Happy Birthday Eve Belle!!
    Mines in April.. not toooo long.. then we have mums day woo!

Ok i think its chocolate time guys.. cmon lets all break it out, you know you want to..

very quick I know its early but we off to gladstone tomorrow and we are now leaving early so wont get a chance to pop in

Belle

might see out of line again hope we have all calmed down by the time I come home
    Last edited by Rach75; March 1st, 2007 at 07:56 PM. Reason: wrote you instead of we duh

Ohh m&ms.. yep chuck some over here Nessa! Ive got Nutellla.. oh thats so evil!!

Rach... hope you have a good trip, see you when you get back

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast