Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #35

Chrissy - Huge hugs to you hon. I really hope it all works out ok. Got everything crossed for good luck for you.

Helen - At least Eithan isn't alone... Xander can't keep his hand off it either. Boys will be boys. (Actually, he is really rough with it, you'd think it'd hurt to be honest... oh well)

AnnaT - You do know that the Butternut is actually a pale yellow don't you? Unless it has changed. What an awesome beginners stash you have there... wish I had that to start with. Just think, that $351 would've been gone in no time with 'sposies!

Kellxx - Yep, Club is dark chocolate.. I lurve dark choccie. Oh, the packet did say 'packed with antioxidants' - I must now have HEAPS of antioxidants in my body. I ate the block.

Rikki - That's creepy... woulda sent shivers up my spine if it was my DH. Some things are a little too close to home for comfort sometimes. Still on for Wednesday?

Belle - You opened that pressie yet? Did you like my clever wrapping?

Nelle - Go on... get your hands into it! You haven't lived until you are up to your elbows in baby sh*t. The best bit is that now Xander is on solids, the poop really does just roll off the liner into the loo... but I mostly just hold him over the loo if I notice he needs a poo, so better still!

Shell - Great news that Ash took a little from the sippy cup.

Jodi - Thanks for the chat today... was great finally chatting to you on the phone.

Nessa - How's those cakes coming along? I just finished another and am so happy with it. It's for one of the girls in my Mothers' Groups' Christening.

Maz - Sorry it took so long to send you that e-mail! What do ya think of the idea?

Not much to report here, Xander is still whinging at most given opportunities; but I did get some time out today as Mum came over and looked after him whilst I went to the hairdresser and did some shopping. Bliss. He is so knackered as he didn't have his arvo nap, but thankfully he went down without too much fuss despite being overtired.

Sorry girls, I can't do the chat tomorrow night... got a birthday dinner to go to.

AnnaT-Sorry hun but I cant see any line. Still sending you some sticky vibes your way.

Rikki-Nice top see you in here, how is Ainsleigh going these days. So sad to hear about the mine site that Sam used to work at. Glad to hear that Sam is ok though.

Shell-I hope that Ash settles for you tonight.

Neesa-yes the Rock and Rhyme was great, I even bumped into an old work collegue who I had lost contact with and she has TWINS. I hope that some more children start going to playgroup for you.

Hope everyone is good, still no news of Leith having landed yet. I am hanging out big time. Bella and I have made a cake and she wont go to sleep, she is waiting up for him, she misses him so much. Eithan has been super hard this adternoon with his teething, plus I think he misses his dad. Leith just called he is in the cab on his way home. whooohooo, better go ladies.

Love

To answer all your questions.....the doctor did do a blood test when i had my injection, as i had 2 positive hpt, but it was so early that levels where pretty low, but he said that it was an extremely early m/c ( chemincal preganncy) and also AF was really really heavy, so i was just so over the whole TTC thing, and i just got the jab........I DONT FEEL PREGNANT, so i know its not a sticker, but it has spun me out so much, i am expecting to go in for a d/c if the u/s brings bad news.....which im expecting.

on a better note, well my injection runs out in may and we are not taking contraception after that, and we are going to see what happens.......no pressure ttc ........so you never know

annat, well i tryed to find a line but i just couldnt, sorry mate, i really wish your line becomes much darker so my eyes can actually see it, but hey it is first thing in the morning so they are not working to well yet anyway.

cant remamber what everyione has said........sorry im so self absorbed, just a bit SPUN at the moment

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JESSE!!!

OMG my little boy is 6 months old!!!! Half a year!!

Quick questions first up... ok now Jesse's formula says 3-4 bottles per day for over 6 months. He was currently on 5 so which bottle do i take out? Hes only drink half a bottle of late so its probably a god idea but if i take out a bottle do i rearrange when he has his bottles now so its more even apart or just keep them at the same times?

Chrissy.. aw big :hugs: darl. I like to think everything happens for a reason so whatever the out come, i guess there is a reason behind it. I know its not really the same, but i was on the pill when i fell pregnant with Jesse. Had taken a whole months worth while he was in my belly. And he turned out perfectly fine.. so lets just hope everything is ok.

Helen.. yay hope Leith enjoyed his cake!!

Anna**. oh we had pizza last night while watching the Biggest Loser.. hmm but it was good! Though.. if anyones going to think about trying the new cheese poppers crust.. dont bother, its crap! Its just like the stuffed crust but in rounded shapes and mostly hollow!

Rikki.. so sorry to hear about your friend. A friend from school told me a guy i had a huge major crush on back then commited suicide! Made me wonder whether if i had gone and talked to him, whether it would have made a difference. It does definately hit home when you know someone who has passed.

Yeh 8pm QLD is 9pm NSW time.. i think SA is a half hour behind? Depending whether they have daylight saving. But would depend on anyone in Perth whether thats too early for them with bubs.. but 9pm is good for me in NSW.

Well must run.. Jess is having a right old biatch on the floor.. thinks now he's months he rules the kingdom! Well, he kinda does lol.

xx

kell, i dont really take any notice of what the formula says ie: how many feeds a day, i just go with " what the baby wants" .......oh and HAPPY 6MONTHS JESSE, AND RUBY FOR YESTERDAY!!

HOLLY $HIT Chrissy - I had a funny feeling that you might have been PG. FU*K! I wish I could personally give you a big hug
    Caddie - I hope you got into the doctors to honey..I hope that tummy of yours has stopped cramping.
    Anna - PMSL at your idea cause I had the same one
    Belle - will try to ring you back today
    HI ya everyone else dont have to scratch but Vy's crying
    BBL
    xxmaz

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JESSE

HAPPY 6 MONTHS RUBY (for yesterday)

So are we on for:
    8pm Qld time, 9pm VIC, 7pm WA (is that right?) I'l stock up with my stash today.
    I'm going to the hairdresser soon, cut & colour, it's been 4 long months since I've been. Normally I go every 8 weeks, but just haven't found the time.
    Took Nina back to the dr's yesterday, she has her cold & cough again, but good news is that her chest is clear and so are her ears. So no chest or ear infection.

better go, Nina cracking it and I have to get ready for hairdressers

Im in 9pm viccy time..must write that down cause im so brain dead.
    Nessa- ah ya minda...I feel home sick now
    Sorry for my lack of personalls - I just cant be fooed at t he moment. Keeping my moe joe for tonight

Good glad its 9pm this time cause those 10pm chats are too late for a granny like me!

We had good night last night, she woke midnight but the slept til 5am! Bliss. And being Sat its my day to sleep in so I'm feeling much better.

Just quickly, full on Chrissy. Full on. I hope you're okay and that that little one inside is a tough nut that says 'meh' to that injection.

I thought that WA were 2 hours behind us...have I made that up?

9pm to 7pm is two hours nelle. you better go back to bed, it's before midday and your brain must mot be working yet!!

hugs chrissy.... i like the fact that you and craig are just going to be open to whatever happens

yay to leith being home helen, you must be relieved.

happy six months ruby and jesse.

doubt i'll make the chat that early girls as i am going out for dinner. will pop in when i get home and see if you are still online

I AM in bed!!

I went to bed not tooo late, and I didn't sleep til about 2:30, then Riv woke up at 4:30 (very unusual for him, but I'm not complaining since I know I have it good with him) and so I got back to sleep at 5:30 (he was banging his spinny thing on his aquarium after his feed and change - soo noisy!). I was SURE I'd nod off straight away, The Amazing Race at youth group exhausted me - I haven't run like that since Riv was born!

So I'm in bed with my achey pelvis I might need to strenghten up hey.

Hi girls,

Cant do personals at the moment got the inlaws over but just wanted to quickly see how you all were and say quick hello.

Maz & Anna will try and give you a call a bit later.. when they have gone home.

They were so sweet they bought the Maclaren Quest Sport STroller for us!!!!! pink and gray (mostly gray)...I know maz you think im mad cause you know I dont like pink but they had no blue or green

Back later for personals girls sorry I havent answered any questions yet but will tonight when they have gone home.

Bel
    xxx

Just a quick note to let you know ive been to hospital twice!! I went saturday night at 1030pm to the ed section and was admitted.I had severe abdominal pain and was given morphine and maxalon.I drove myself to the hospy and they were shocked! I left at 330am as the pain had eased and they sent me home with alot of drugs.Then at 630am it restarted so i got hubby to drop me off and same story,got fixed and was there till 1130am.My stomach i inflammed and i may have an ulcer if the tablets dont fix it i may need a camera down my friggin throat.Just feel week as i hadnt eaten since thurs.Trying to take it easy so it doesnt flair up again and aaron has been wonderful and cooked me chicken noodle soup and looked after the kids.I have lived in the bath the last 2 days as its the only thing that helped sooth my tumy.So no chat for me as i havnt slept for 2 nights.
    Chrissy,i pray all works out for you mate.Hope its a sticker,sounds like its a pretty tuff bubby already.
    Maz,thanks for the call,sorry couldnt chat much but i was in pain.
    Annat,so jelous of you and those wonderful nappies.
    Sorry gotta lay down abit.

Bloody hell Caddie - Im so sorry I rang you now knowing you were in pain. I hope you dont have a nasty ulcer. Tell it to go away. Biartard of a thing. Big kisses and cuddles for ya

Oh Caddie you poor thing. Hope the pain settles. Have they done u/s or any sort of scan to check if you have stones or anything like that?

hope your ok caddie...i had a ulcer years ago of cause it happened at xmas, and i had to get the whole camera in the mouth thing, and spent a week in hospital......i sure hope all this pain settles and you are ok

i almost forgot:

msn is [email protected]

i think i have most people, but not kell, shell, annat
    Last edited by Cougar; March 10th, 2007 at 07:06 PM. Reason: stupid idiot me!!!

Sorry to hear your pain Caddie, hopefully the meds will fix everything up and youll start to feel better soon!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast