Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #35

Yowch Caddie! That sucks. Hope you get all better soon.

u on msn nelle?

Caddie OMG I am so sorry to hear about you going to hospital. I am thinking of you and hope you will get better soon. Hugs to you.

caddie - sorry to hear you are unwell. hope aaron is taking good care of you and your girls. anna and i are happy to postpone the catch up if you are not up to driving to perth on wednesday. we'd both love to see you, so let us know what's best for you.

great to catch up with you other girls, even though i was late and missed a lot of you. ainsleigh woke up screaming just after we all logged off... hopefully she is asleep now (yay bonjella).

Caddie I hope that you start feeling better soon. You poor thing it must be so hard for you at the moment. I sent you an sms last night and Aaron got bombarded by all of us chatting and sending you our love last night. Hope the girls are being good for him so that you can get maximum rest time.

Thanks for the great chat last night, although Leith felt that I was ignoring him and was annoyed when I got off and went straight to bed. Oh well He was home all afternoon doing nothing while I did the housework, he had plenty of time to spend with me then.

Rikki-Isnt that always the way that they wake up. I hope that the teething sorts itself out soon. Our house has been crazy due to teething, he just starts screaming out of the blue in pain from it.

Ok girls I will chat to you all again soon.

Sticky vibes to Chrissy.

Love

must of been the night for teething after leaving the conversation early due to caity cracking, she was like waking all night just winging...poor little thing......but i do feel wrecked this morning

caddie all the best hun, i do hope you are feeling better today

thanks for the chat girls, you are all a bunch, of dirty hornbags!!

Caddie... hope youre feeling better soon mate.

Thanks for a great night gals.. we will have to organise is once a month or something like every first Saturday of the month? But yeh was fun.. hope ya'll had a good night sleep.

Ciao ciao

xx

it was great to catch up last night.. defn have to do it again soon..

off to the beach this morning, so will catch up with you all tonight..

Caddie - hope that you feel better soon..
    AnnaT - sticky vibes
    chrissy - thinking of you

.. DD has found me!she is running around the house naked, so i had better get her ready for the beach .. DH is at the gym.. so once he gets back we are gone!!! yeh

Okay who can i blame for keeping me up past bedtime! Got to sleep after midnight then little miss here decides its a good idea to wake at 2, 4, 6! But I'm actually not feeling all that bad yet cause had such a fun night. Was first MSN chat for me cause the last 2 started at 10 and I'd fallen asleep by then! Lol!

Ooh annie just noticed the name change. Enjoy the beach.

Helen.p- After leith went to bed you should've jumped right back on to MSN! Lol

Caddie how are you this morn hon? Hope the pain has settled.

I'm off to see my parents today, sister is gonna be there and my nephew then we're off to visit my nana. She hasn't seen her great grand kids for awhile.

I just have to say again how fun last night was. Didn't realise how much fun it is. Much better than sitting home alone!

oh god nessa, I hate drunk spews. Bang around the house, get the kids to make lots of noise!

Well I was due to go out at 11, so put Ash down at 10:20 for a nap seeing as she never sleeps longer for 30mins, yet today she is still asleep! I just don't want to disturb her cause she never sleeps like this and I'm hoping its a new thing.

Soory that i missed out on most of the chat girlies - I couldnt get back on into the chat, everytime I tried I got kicked off.....maybe it was my language I hop eyou all had a great time and YES we need to do it more often
    Doesnt matter cause it seems that most of us had the same horrible night. Vy ended up sleeping with me (something I hate doing) cause she screamed for 4 hours.....the I woke up at 5 and couldnt go back to sleep so I stayed up and cut out minky nappy covers to make for squirmy.....SOOOOOOOO

oh before I forget - the pysich (My sp is [email protected]) told me that this baby is a girl - god i hope so would make life so much easier. But honestly we dont care. I did another HPT and double lines came up straight away. Off to the doctors on tuesday for my bloods and book in my u/s
    I hear that some others maybe pg....fess up let me in on all the goss
    Last edited by maz; March 11th, 2007 at 11:09 AM. Reason: brain dead

grrr, tried to post personals but lost it as wouldnt let me.

Shell it was me that went to bed not Leith LOL.

be back later for more.

Love

Hey Ness, I was thinking the same thing the other day! But I forgot it again

Well, I was still awake at 2am, came on to tell you all but BB was down. Then Riv woke up around 4, but I sent Rans in to settle him. He rolls over to his tummy and that wakes him up. Then he was awake at 7. So I fed him and fell asleep. So missed church again.
    BUT there's a youth service at 6 tonight, so I guess I'll try and make that. They're fun anyway. I didn't get out of bed til about 12:30pm today, so I have a bit of catching up to do!

hi girls thanks for the chat last night was great to catchup with you all.

OMG MAZ! a GIRL!!! YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Chrissy & AnnaT - sticky vibes your way.

Annie - how was the beach?

Nelle - you lucky thing sleep! god I need some. zzzzzzzz

Helen - is Leith home ok? havent had a chance to ask.

Nessa - added you to my msn now.

Shell - hows Ash today?

Jodi - is Nina feeling better today?

Kell & Chrissy - look forward to seeing you both Wednesday with the babies YAY!

BBL for more personals girls. MIL still here

Bel
    xxx

im in for the birthday thing but Nessa - you have to organise it cause my brain will be totally mush by then. PMSL
    Nelle - hope you make church tonight hon.....why r u so tired???????????
    Belle - having fun with the inlaws???
    Hello everyone else - love to you all
    Just up loaded some pics on Vy's site, 2 of the professional pics and one of 2 nappy covers I made today (not quiet finished yet) the little one is for squirmy...ah Vy's bellowing
    BBL

Great to chat to everyone, I too reckon we should do it more often. I'm in for the birthday thing too, sounds like a great idea.

Nina had a great night last night despite the fact she's sick. Woke twice in 12 hours, once for a feed & once cause of a poo. She's been pretty good today, still a little sick but has had 2 really good sleeps.
    And can you believe I still haven't got Heath anything! If I get time tomorrow I'll have a look for something.

Im in on the birthday thing too! Will email you sometime in the next day or so Ness!

Still feeling crummy as. But still no decent BFP either. Ugh Im just going to give up on all this as a bad joke and prepare for AFs arrival on tuesday.

BBL maybe.

i'm in on the bday thing too... and maz, my friend from mg went to a psychic and said that the person she is close to that she met thru her bub (therefore me) is going to have twins OMG

so i have an appt to see her next friday... will let you know what she says.

Jodes - hope nina is feeling better. Ainsleigh has been really off today

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast