Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #38

Rikki,the 4th sounds fine too me.I have nothing on!
    Helen,please text me your phno again i lost it and was waiting for a sms to store it again.Im so hopeless with keeping adressess and no.I write them down and then hubby missplaces it for me as i left it on his desk.
    DLS,i like waking up to the sunrising.Also if its a hotday i get out for a morning walk if the girls allow!
    Off to visit friends today for lunch at a old style arms tavern.Its outside alfresco but hope the girls behave.Hopefull some other kids will be there to keep them amused.People with no kids tend to pick hard places to go.
    Ok,bbl.Having my breakfast.

Gawd you girls talk!!!!

helenp - Nina is a lot happier lately. I'm starting to accept that it was just time to wean. I'll send Nina down your way and she can teach Eithan a thing or two!
    And great that he's sleeping better too.

kel - good luck with the needles. Nina was sooooo happy after her 6 month ones, hopefully Jesse will be too. And YAY for Jesse sitting up!!

annat - YAY for Jett talking and doing hi-5's! That's amazing!!

shell - naughty Ash for not listening to mummy! Just remind her that you did tell her, and she should have listened!

nell - hip hip hoorah on updating the blog it's looking good, i'm learning some interesting facts!

maz - how you going? Everytime I put nina to the boob she just looks at it as if to say 'well what do i do with that!'. She was such a booby monster that I thought weaning was gonna take forever!

belle - how are you & Julia going?

anna** - thanks for the quick chat yesterday. I can't believe how similar Nina & Xander are.

We've had a great weekend so far. Went for a BBQ on the Esplanade yesterday to celebrate a first birthday! I can't wait till nina is that age, walking around and entertaining herself all day.
    After talking to anna yesterday, we've discovered that both nina and xander HATE wearing clothes!! Everytime we put clothes on them they scream the house down. They'll be the kids you see running up the street nude So...any other bubs like that!
    We don't get DLS here, thank god!

Jodi.. Jesse has started doing that with clothes too!! Even did it with his nappy this morning! Once i put something over his head he starts screaming while i put his arms in. So theres another one for the nudy club.

Shell.. i tried to explain to Jesse too about day light saving, he just didnt seem to take it in for some reason? Oh i love that pink towel pic of princess Ashleigh!!

Nessa.. glad you had a great time! Cant wait to see the photos!!

Well just got Jesse's needles done and he screamed as usual.. hes a wuss bag like me with pain. But hes ok atm playing on the floor.. will see how he goes during the day. Gave him some panadol before hand so hopefully that stops any nasties rearing their head.

Well gotta go make a cd for Jesse's Naming Day next Sunday (we're gonna play all songs for him like "Beautiful Boy" by John Lennon etc). Have it all pretty much organised.. cake, balloons (we're going to release some for him), his outfit (shoes, bibs and even a matching dummy), candles still yet to arrive (have hounded the lady so they better arrive this week otherwise ill be cracking sculls!).. um yeh so should be fun.. cant wait!

my baby is 6 months old

have updated web page with new brag mat shots and 2 from today we have already taken 40 odd pics today

Jack is doing ok today, his teeth are really bothering mainly at night, so we resorted to panadol last night again as he didn't go down till 11pm *yawn* bonjeli well thats stuff is useless, we put some on last night didn't seem to help one iota oh well

anyway best go help Jase we workingon house today and Jack has just dropped off for another nap so best go help before he gets mad

thanks Nessa

happy six months old JACK!!

well a CAITLYN update, i have two teeth now, and i sit up all day long (if allowed) i have been sitting up for a month now, i have to have my six month neddles this week, and my Boil ON MY BUM, is much better now, but mum says i still need to take my antibiodics. I have just discovered milk arrorot buisuts, and i have just eated 2 of them!! as for crawling, well i just couldnt be bothered, not interested, I am starting to broaden my horizon with my dvds i watch, so now i actaully watch wiggles space dancing, instead of just watching wiggles the movie, everyday, i have also discoverd how good the high chair is, i can actaully hit everyone when i throw all my toys food off i so love to sit on mum and dads bed, and play for hours and mum now gives me the clothes basket with all the pegs in it, but i hate it when she is in a silly mood, she hangs all the pegs off me and i just cant get them of!! silly mummy.....my favourite food would have to be mums mashed potaoes and gravy....so yum.....as for the daylight savings it might take me a few days to work it all out, as i woke at 4.30am today.....and mum is walking around like a zoombie.....but between you and me i think she had a little two many scotches last night!! but thats ok cause daddy is making her a lovely indian curry for dinner....so enough about me.tell me all you babies...whats been going on......oh yeh i cant wait to see my new freinds in jesse and julia again........mum just said belle, she is a slack [email protected] and she needs to send you those pics.

have a lovely day girls

I have a sore throat! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I dont want one!!!!!! have started taking some cold and flu tablets in hope it will kick it in the butt before Jesse gets it!!

Ok.. Jesse's kicking me off the computer..

Hewwooo.. Jesse here. My poos are all yucky.. still hard and greeny black.. i have to grunt extra loud these days just to get them out! So mum went and bought me some S26 formula which ill try tomorrow. Hope it tastes ok. Hopefully thats what it is that making my tummy and poos all funny since Xander's mummy said he has the same thing. The doctor gave me some mighty sharp needles today. Oh I cried.. so whoever wrote that song "Big Boys Dont Cry", is wrong! Cos im a big boy now cos I take big boy baths without a chair. I can sit up for short periods but then i become a rolly polly. I also have 2 teeth. Hehe and i like to pretend im a vampire with them and slip in a bite when im kissing mummy. Yogurt.. oh i love yogurt! Whoever invented Yogurt is a genius! My favourite shows on tv are the ads and the Biggest Loser. I like the Wiggles too Caitlyn, would you like to go see them sometime? We can grab some mash potato and gravy at KFC on the way and then head on over to the gig? Mummy forgot to tell everyone i met Fifi And The Flowertots and Bob The Builder's daddy last week. He signed my Bob The Builder book for me. Well i must go, mummy has a rusk stick waiting for me.. mmmm.. might have to tell her to get me some arrowroots like my girlfriend Caitlyn has. Hey Caitlyn and Julia, whens my next date with you sexy ladies???
    Mmmmwwwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (nice and sloppy)
    Luv Jessman

Ps.. Happy 6 Months Jack m' man!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; March 25th, 2007 at 04:04 PM.

OH girls you make me laugh
    Just popping head in to say hello and to let you all know im still alive
    xxmaz

so mummy said I gotsa get on here and tell everyone what I'm up too

well..........ummmmmmmmmmmmm I'm 6 months old today mummy and daddy took so many photos of me I am starting to wonder if that little silver and black box is part of their faces, I have 2 teeth, and 4 on the way and boy do they hurt when I try to drink my milk I have 2 more lessons left in swimming I lovvvvvvvvveeeeeee swimming so much I try to put my head under all the time, whihc scares my mummy. I have started to sit up mum or dad have to help me but once they sit me I cans it up for ages, I also love my baby einstein red cube I love red things , I also am enjoying my time in the jolly jumper most days it is so much fun I jump and jump and jump. mummy says she is sorry but I have to have some needles tomorrow, but she said it will stop me getting sick so I suppose I have to have them, oh and the biggest news mummy says I am starting solids next week, not sure what that means but everyone is excited so I suppose I should be too

so chat later I am so very tired now think I'll have another catnap

happy 6 months Jack!!! BBL for personals

your so funny girls, I knew something would bring me out of my depression! thank you girls.

Heres Julia

Mummy and Daddy took me out today to the shops to make my room all nice! I cant wait to have a new room with lots of new colours to look at, they bought me glow in the dark clouds rainbows and star stickers to put on the walls and a new dooner cover for the single bed mummy sleeps in when daddy snores. Its going to look so beautiful. Mummy and Daddy also bought me some new linkies to play with as the others got lost...havent got them get.. where are they??????? I am now a big girl with a high chair to eat in! I had so much fun in my new high chair tonight and I smeared pumpkin over the chair! Mummy said that Im going to the beach this week!!! and I get to go in the water im so excited and am going to have heaps of fun cause Daddy is off work for the next two weeks to spend more time with us. I learnt a new trick yesterday, I am learning how to comando crawl im good at lifting my arms but my feet are still dragging... and I can sit up too, not all day though only for a minute or so so far. No teeth yet. Mummy said I have to have my needles tomorrow morning I hope they dont hurt... Mummy said Xander is sick which is not good I am sending big sloppies to him..Vy do you love your little elephant I sent to you? Jesse would love to have another hot sexy date with you and look forward to seeing Caity. too. Gotta catch some zzzzzzz's now..ggggggggggggggggguuuuurrrrrrggggllllllleeeeee later mates.
    Last edited by *Belle*; March 25th, 2007 at 08:05 PM.

Hey ladies, 'sup fellas....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. from River.

cry,cry from ruby!! Millana cry,cry too as she stacked it big time running down a hill.I tried to stop her and run after her but alas i wasnt quick enough so me giving lots of cuddles to my girls to cheer them up.Wiggles bandaids help too!!
    Hi everyone!!!!

Guess who slept through last night ... and is still asleep She went to bed at 5.20pm...yes 5.20pm!! and didn't hear from her till 6.30am, had another bottle and is still asleep! We've even been into her room a couple of times to check she's still breathing, and she's sound asleep.
    She had a little constipation yesterday, was able to pass a couple of stools, but hasn't done a proper poo yet. Got some stuff from the chemist so hopefully that'll work.

Nina can't do her spiel cause she's too busy sleeping, but I'm sure she'll be on later to tell everyone what she's been up to.

Poor Millana, hope she's not too sore. Thank gawd for Wiggles bandaids though!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JACK (for yesterday)

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JETT

Morning all,

Had a lovely day yesterday with my sister and nephew. Ashleigh was a good girl too and had a nice sleep while we went out for lunch. Picked up the high chair from my sister, just need to clean it down and we're ready to use.

Well Ashleigh was partying with ****roaches again last night, I had to kill 2 of them! On her change table, makes me wonder where else in the house they are cause I only ever see them in her room cause thats the only room I'm in at night.

*Nessa*-Where you going away too? We're off to Sydney next week, I just realised yesterday that its only just over a week away til we go.

Jodi- Thats fantastic Nina is sleeping so well, I hope she keeps it up, big change from those days of waking 2 hourly isn't it! Tell her to give Ashleigh her secret although Ash hasn't been too bad these days getting 4 hourly roughly now.

caddie- Poor girls, big cuddles to them both!

*Belle*- Good luck with the needles, hope Julia goes okay with them.

Chrissy- I love the sound of that peg game, I'm going to have to do that to Ashleigh.

Happy 6 months to Jack and Jett.

Helloooo Ashleigh here, I'm a big girl now and stating to enjoy eating my solids, I'm a bit funny with first mouthful pears and I make the funniest face but then I love them, I love my vegies too. But my favorite is booby juice, mummy tried to trick me and slip bottle in while I was on the booby but I'm not silly, she can't pull the wool over my eyes. I still like getting mummy up in the night and when I really want her attention I roll on my tummy and scream so she races in (he he I know how to roll back just like to keep her on her toes). I'm trying to get into everything now, I learnt how to push my self forward so I can get to what I want, don't like sitting up yet though. I love bouncing either in the jolly jumper or with mummy and daddy, makes me laugh, I love laughing but I love screaming too, anything that makes a noise!

still sleeping ........ the house is absolutely spotless now! Cause I've been up since 6am, I've got all the washing done, the kitchen is clean, I've had a shower and washed my hair, but no baby yet!

shell - PMSL at trying to trick her with the bottle!!! She's not silly!
    I'm sending Nina down to Helen so she can teach eithan a thing or two, then helen can send nina to you, how does that sound?!

We're thinking of going away for Easter, but dunno where to go and what to do ????

HAPPY 6 MONTHS JETT

well OMG I have the bravest boy in the world, had to sit him on my lap with his legs between mine she put the first needle in and as she pressed it, he looked at me with wide eyes like WTF!!! then had to tur him round for other leg same reaction and as she put the bandaid on he smiled and laughed at her, not a tear not a winmper go mybrave brave boy

we have a paed eye appoint for the 11th April, dr said yes his eye is slightly turned, so that corrects itself

busy day ahead gotta to get this house in order is driving me batty, Jack is down for another nap so best bust a move

I am driving mumma bonkers today, so i better make this quick. Whoohooo mummy says I am getting a girlfriend sent to me. Her names nina, she sounds sooo pretty. Mumma says she knows how to sleep and do things like roll. How cool is she. I am going now I found some boobies but they are covered up. Maybe if I grab them a bit more Mumma might feed me.

Love

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast