Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #38

HI ya girls
    Anna - thinking of you two and Xander today. Ive got my fingers and flaps crossed for ya's.
    Happy 6 months River.
    Rach and Kell - have emailed you both.
    BBL have to go to the loo for number 2 and have a beloved migraine

Maz have made payment and remeailed you but I forgot to put my addy in email so will email again

maz yep emails got bounced back but when I cheked the properties it said you addy was bigpong.com no firggin idea anyway have PM and reforwarded emails

Yeah I think Maz's settings are wierd where her reply address is set to big pong...you just need to check and change it!

is ok new email gone thru

anyway new pics in website excuse the big bb's but we have swimming pics

Maz.. have transferred the money too.. ref is Kell n Jess. Yeh i change it each time too so go check your reply email settings maz ya bigpong!

Rach.. ohh how cute!!! I so wanna take Jesse swimming but 1, have no where to take him and 2, im too scared!!!

I have a headache too.. man this flu is driving me mental. Least Jesse's being a good boy for mumma lately.

thanks Kelly

Ok... good news! I went and saw my usual Doctor this morning before Xander was due to go for his scan (just a check up cos of his cold). Well, when he found out that I was taking Xander for a scan because the other Doctor thought he might have hydrocephalus, he told me not to bother wasting my money. He thinks there is no way that Xander has it, he has just got a big noggin... baby's that have it usually have a MUCH bigger head - like waaay off the charts. But as he knows that now the issue has been raised, he said he will refer me to a paed to confirm that he is ok and to set my worries to rest. So, for now all is great. Got the paed appointment in 2 weeks.

OH thank fu(king god Anna - Ive been sitting here [email protected] myself for you.

thats great news Anna, did you mention hydracephaly in your other post, gosh I could have put your mind at rest *idiot* drs makign you worry, I thought you hasd seen a paed as well, my CHN says if jack is across the next line in a month she will send me to a paed to check it out

Thats great Anna must be such a relief!

Well I felt in Ashleigh's mouth this morning and found for the first time a sharp little toothy coming thru, might explain the screaming sessions at sleep times? Although shes never grizzly at any other time. Maybe just bothers her when shes tired.

woo hoo for a tooth miss Ash

Shell Jack has been having screaming unconsovable sessions during the night and early morning he is asleep when it happens I have to wake him up, I wonder if its a 6 months thing

Anna thats great news!!
    A family friend's son had that.. his head was huge. Stemmed from his forhead around to the back of his head. And Xander looks nothing like he did. Like you would look at him and you could tell there was a big difference. Ive never though Xander had a big head, even when you mensioned it.

Shell.. oh yay for toothy! Yep sounds like that was the cause. Makes sense what you say, when youre tired you get grumpy and teething just makes it worse for her. Least hopefully once its through that will be it. Jesse's been super grizzley since his 2nd has popped up, even a day before he was.

That's grouse news Anna! And seeing a paed to confirm for sure will help.

Ok.. still getting these calls.. have called Optus with the times and theyre sending it through to the police department who will be in contact with the person calling. I just went through my phone and theres 10 call times in the past 4 days from this nutter.. and its was happening the last 2 weeks too. So hopefully they stop now as its pretty scarey stuff when you have a baby.

:hugs: Kelly

Thanks Rach.
    Oh gawd, i just got another private number phone call so i answered it and a guy said hello, i said who is this, he said is this Kelly Knott, i said who is this, he said are you Kelly, i said yeh who are you.. and he said did you receive a tshirt for your baby? i said who are you, he stopped and i said ive been getting alot of hang ups from a private number is all.. he said blah blah from blah blah bounty baby.. he said did the tshirt fit well.. i said no it was too small, he said oh perhaps it will fit your next baby. I said yeh. Then he went on about health cover and i just said no im not interested. Man i was so rude to him. Was just weird and creepy. Dont think that was the caller but who knows. Thank gawd Grahame's home now otherwise me and Jess would be locking ourselves in the cupboard or something

I got that call a month back I was like what the hell no I didn't but after he hung up yeah I remember getting the handle with care shirt way to small dont know what baby would fit it

I get a lot of hang up lately too, so irritating

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast