Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #4

well girls i think my liitle cherib, is starting to get into a sort off sleep routine, the last 2 nights she has slept in her bassinette, till 11pm, then i feed her and she will only sllep in my arms, but at least she is beginning to like her bassinette, she had a 3 hour sleep in there yesterday so i caught up on some much loved sleep. I will be concentrating the next couple of nights to get her back to sleep in the bassinette, since craig doesnt have to work, i just hate disturbing him when he has to work, as he gets up at 4.30am anyway to go to work, and hes an electrician, and the last thing i want is him to be half asleep playing with live wires at work.

see ya

yeh i forgot to ask

i am sooooooooo bloody hungry all the time, more than i was preggers, anyone else like that?

Chrissy - im with you on the hungry situation. I could get the ar$e out of a low flying duck some days.

hungry all the time!! I need a vending machine at home, it would make life so much easier for me.

yes! hungry all the time and I cant drive to go out and get my favourite food sick of eating bread LOL.. back to bed for me have a thumper of a headache...back later girls

if any one is intested i just set up a web address for caitlyn, you will need a password which is under my signature

Hi girls,

I'm just hungry all the time for junk food. Lucky there isn't any around the house or I would be the size of a house! I just crave sugar all the time, like in preg, everyday when Df gets home from work I ask him if he's bought me a chocky!

I wish my little one would take the dummy, when she's in that wanting to suck mood I've tried it out a few times and she usually spits it out, only once its worked. She gives me this look too of disgust telling me I can't fool her but it does distract her from booby at least.

After spending pretty much all day unsettled yesterday she did settle after each feed last night, just wish they were longer than 3 hourly. Its like an alarm clock exactly every 3 hours she would awake.

Helen.p- I hope at least the tests come back with good results, god it wouldv'e been awful seeing eithan upset like that. I'd be bawling my eyes out.

Im hungary and i dont even breastfeed now! And Maz,it cost a fortune for you to send that lovely gift.You are such a good person and friend!
    Ruby grunts all the time too in the mornings.It drives me insane but i cant stick her in her own room as she will disturb millana with the crying and she had a small episode of choking again last night.It is reflux i think as she had a drink 40min before hand and was also crying like in pain?
    Ruby had a feed at 7pm,unsetlled till 830pm.Feed at 11pm,2pm(small feed as she done a poo) Another feed ar 4am and now 7am again.She is grunting and carrying on like she needs a burp so i will save her and then return later!
    I envy you girls that have 4 hrly feeds.I just boosted ruby to 100-125mls as she was finishing the 80ml bottles.Hopefully that will help.
    I may need to go to ngala(tresillian) next wed for a meeting

Just got back from the Maternal nurse.
    thats it, Vyolett is officially a PIG! she's put on 945grams in 2 weeks, thats nearly 1kg! She's grown 2.6cm and her head is .6cm bigger. NO wonder she eates all the time. I almost fell over when the nurse told me. I dont see were she's put it on though. She still fits in 000 and 0000. Im so spun out. spoke to the chicki about the whole BF feeding thing (I stillhave the guilts about it) and hse said for my situation it was the best thing ( re early signs postnatal, kids unhappy, Vyolett ripping the top of my nipple off...yadda yadda yadda)
    Chrissy - Im gonna go and have a sticky at your website lovie. Cant wait to see Caitlyn.
    Shell - dont talk to me about Junk food, I drove past KFC and had to go through the drive through..all this weight Ive lost is just gonna pile up again!HELP! Oh on the sweat side of things, I made jelly and put some fruit in it. It helps with the whole sugar thing and its getting fluid and fruit into you aswell. i need shares in airoplane jelly
    Jodie - PMSL at vending machine comment.
    Belle - get some panadol and rest into you. Remember you can home deliver some takeway
    Caddie - it was my pleasure to make that for you. IM just so glad you liked it. Is ruby chocking on flem? Vyolett has done it a few times and then this big flem ball looking thing comes out and she's happy.
    Best make lunch, worms are biting

Maz that's great that Vyolett has put on so much weight.
    Nina only put on 550g in 2 weeks, so 945g is great. Although Nina has grown 6cm since birth, so she's long and skinny. We need a size 000 & 1/2 for Nina. She's getting too big for 000 & she's still to small for 00.

Oh Chrissy she's so pretty!

Chrissy - love the website.. I still have to do one! I am so lazy

Is anyone else constipated??? Sorry TMI! But i am so blocked up .. I think i am eating too much bread?? i dont know if i can take anything for it so might have to get DH to do an eneama! I am in so much pain .. I have just drunk 2 L of water and hope that this might dislodge my problem..

xoxo

i just wrote my birth story

Maz i was home when you called but was feeding the troops and now getting them to sleep.Iwill try u later.
    Is anyone using the sr26 thickened formula for reflux? I got a tin but just read u need faster flowing teats! So now i have to wait.
    Chrissy,she is cute and i signed your guestbook.
    Helenp,i would have cried too,poor eithan.
    Wow! what a weight gain for vyolett.I hope ruby has put that much on when i get her weighed next week.
    well ruby is resting in my arms and millana is being naughty.Cant win.

littlep- When in hospital after I had Eithan I was taking the metamucil tablets. I am sure they are ok, but you might want to check with the chemist beforehand.

Wow Maz that is a great weight gain for Vyolett, you must be so happy.
    Eithan at last Thursdays visit was 3.9kg in the nuddie and is averaging a 130-150gm weight gain a week. She says this is ok, but looking at the gains here I wonder if his reflux is causing weight problems. I know I shouldnt worry about it as she said he was doing fine, but I keep waiting foir him to grow and so far it's slowly slowly. But then again he lost nearly 1/2kg after birth so he is up quite a bit on that if I look at it that way.
    augh stop blabbing.

Caddie-no we are not using any thickner as he is fully breastfed, but may look at it if doesnt put on weight. All the best.

Love

Helen can you tell me wht eithan symptoms are for his reflux? Thanks

little*princess- metamucil is fine to take, my nurse gave me some to have at home, she also gave me a suppository if i need it, I said no thanks to that one.

Who told me babies sleep 18 hours a day? Ashleigh settles well at night but during the day she has an eat/ play/ scream routine. Since getting up at 7:30 she's prolly slept for an hour and half all up. I don't know how else to settle her.She falls asleep in my arms but as soon as i put her down somewhere she is awake and I just can't carry her around all day, its aching my back. I worked on getting her to accept the dummy today which has helped, only prob there is as soon as she falls asleep it falls out and she's screaming again. I just can't win!
    Last edited by shellbell3; October 6th, 2006 at 04:30 PM.

shell, I have the same problem with Nina. Awake all day, only settles in my arms, and when she loses the dummy, starts crying. I've learnt to tune out to her whinging when I need to go to the toilet/eat/take a rest etc. I find her swing to be great as well. Most of the time she'll settle in that, but not always. Have you got a baby carrier or sling? They come in handy at times. How about going out or going for a walk, does she like the pram?
    Nina started going through the dreaded witching hour about half an hour ago, so wish me luck for tonight!! She's been feeding every 2 hours today instead of every 3 hours, so I'm hoping she sleeps through tonight.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast