Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #42

Hello

Maz - The pavings looks great! Well done in getting it finished. Um, where do you get those leggings that are in the piccies on your homepage?

Caddie - Bummer the kids didn't like the polenta fingers... at least you did! What milk did you make them with? Cows or Formula? Yes, polenta is somewhat grainy, hence why it is pretty good as a finger food. Hmmm... you could always make up polenta cakes with the rest and then pan fry them and eat them for dinner yourself.

Nelle - River is just so gorgeous.

Shell - I hate it when people try to tell me to just put Xander in a corner somewhere to sleep, especially if he is overtired etc... sometimes I wonder if people think a baby is just a stuffed toy that you put in the cupboard when you've got something better to do IYKWIM?

I'm pretty knackered tonight, just got back from a wedding - one of the girls in my mothers group. Was really beautiful and all the babies were angels throughout the ceremony bit. None of the mothers group stayed for the reception tho.

Hellos to all of you lovely mummies.

Man you gals can talk!

I've just sent out an email to most of you that has some baby food recipes on it... let me know if you didn't get it and want it!

Oh Anna you are a **STAR**. Thats awesome! I will definately be making them! Thanks so much!!

sharleen - my mil is the same, doesn't like me very much. When Heath rung her to announce our engagement (after 2 years together) her exact words were 'do you really think you're doing the right thing' WTF!!!

Sharleen.. oh yeh thats not nice. Dont worry, another one here who doesnt get along too well with the MIL. She drived me insane to be blunt. Though we were pregnant before we decided to get married so she had no say really. She just wanted another baby she could feed alcohol to.. No chance woman! But yeh sorry that shes been like that. You never know, she may have given them a hard time on the down low? I just hope that week flies for you.

Well we had a great night! Jess was asleep straight after his 7pm bottle, then slept through until 6.30am when i went and gave him a dummy as i just wanted an extra 1/2 hour and then woke up looked at the clock and it was 8.45am!! Thats a record for Jesse!! Hasnt broken the 8am mark before. So DH went in to check on him and he was just lying there awake peaceful.. so cute.. and what a good boy!

Im back into my scrapbooking!! I had not done any, apart from FIL's, since christmas!! But im back in the game!!!! Did 2 pages last night and am quite proud. Need to catch up on Jesse's life in there now!

got my kk thanks nessa.... just popping in as we are out visiting all day today. looking forward to trying the recipes anna (hope she thinks more of them than she did of the lentil one!)

xxxxxx to you all, sorry i don't have time to do personals.

I just did the most enormous post and lost it.
    IM SO MIFFED!

Just a quick hello! will BBL , have to do some housework!
    xoxoxo

Maz - love the new ticker picture

just popped on cos i remembered it''s Happy 8 months to Xander!!!!!!

BBL my friends have just pulled in the driveway!

Happy 8 Months to my gorgeous little boy! (and thank you to those sending 8 month wishes)

Nessa - The password is Xander

Happy 8 months Xander!!!

Sharleen... I don't know the bellybelly addys as I'm not platinum. I think I may have sent them to your hotmail addy from the msn chat.

maz - how'd you recover from last night? I got a little tipsy, but feel good today.

I forwarded it onto you already sharleen

Jodie - I slept like a baby. I didnt even hear Vy at 3.30 this morning ehehehehehehe. OH I think a MSN chat is due on the cards again girls...what do you think?
    OMG Xander....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO he's not 8 months yet!
    Dame it were has time gone!!!!!!!!

Yeah happy 8 months Xander!!!

Thanks for the recipes Anna..

Im am in for a msn chat.. and i have broadband so ill be able to keep up this time.. !

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast