Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #42

HAPPY 7 MONTHS Alexander and Julie Goolia
    Anna - BBH are in demand at the moment so there is a 4 week wait on them new. Pop them on buyena and I reackon you'd get near the $20 at the moment.
    Oh Caddie - i so hear you on the lack of sleep. Wilhelm woke at 2 and didnt go back to sleep until after 5. MInd you he didnt go to sleep until 10.30. Stupid autisum. Vy woke at 3.30 had a bottle and slept until 6.30. Im going to the chemist today to buy some Vallergan for Wilhelm to knock him out (pd said its alright to give to him) and NIkolaus is home with a really sore throat and temp. I thinks we need to run away.
    Is mothers day that close already??? $hit I didnt even realise. Bet I dont get anything again
    BBL

Happy 7 months to those bubs.

I am making a cake for my sister, her birthday is tomor, shes coming over but I'm doing the packet cake thing, which is very good for me, I'm usually like Jodi and just buy one from coles.

Ashleigh had a very sooky day yesterday, just wanted lots of cuddles, so I was exhausted by the end of the day. maybe her teeth, I don't know, I just gave Bonjella and some panadol.

Anna**- yay on Xander, he'll get there and hopefully Ash will follow. We deserve them to finally sleep thru for us!

Jodi- Enjoy the swimming lesson, I'm sure Nina will as she is always in the pool with you isn't she.

Annie- Oh enjoy swimming too, must be the day for lessons!

MSN chat Sat week is fine with me too. When is mothers day? First or second sunday in May? I have told Df I want to be spoiled, brekky in bed, present and to not lift a finger all day. I said he can deal with Ash all day, settle her, make her solids and feed her, carry her around when shes whingy. We will see if that actually happens though. I told him he needs to practice being on his own ready for when I return to work. (still another 3 months til I'm due back).

Happy 7 months to Alexander and Julia... All our bubba's are growing so fast.

Mmmmm Mud Cake. Send the recipe to me too please Anna!
    Yay Xander on 'nearly' sleeping thru.
    Poor IL's Sharleen, I know we'd be devestated as our puppy is so much a member of the family..... DH even said to me on the phone this morning bring the boy (Clancy, our dog) when you pick me up from the airport tmw (WOO HOO DH coming home tmw )
    Hope you get some rest Caddie... and Ains had that same dress on as Ruby has in her picture yesterday... they could be twins! lol
    Happy baking to girls who are organised enough. We have my stepson coming to stay for five days, so we'll probably bake something too.

News for us, tooth number five has arrived which might explain Ainsleigh's behaviour. She wakes up in her cot screaming, only wants to be in my arms (or my bed). SHe is usually like that when she gets a tooth, so hope it is that as I was thinking it was an aftereffect of hospital when she slept in my arms/bed the whole time.

Hello to everyone else.... Maz, Belle, Nelle, Annat, Ambz, Chrissy, Nessa, Annie....and to anyone I have forgotten. hope you all have a good day

ETA I can't do this Saturday for MSN, but Sat week is fine or Sat before MD
    Last edited by rikki; April 16th, 2007 at 09:46 AM. Reason: MSN Chat

YAY on Xander nearly sleeping through
    and YAY on tooth no.5 for Ainsleigh!!

swimming was great! She loves the water so much. She's passed out now, probably will be for a few hours.

anna - cake tin ... what cake tin! I don't even own one!! but I can buy one

bummer about caddie & maz not getting much sleep. Hopefully it'll be a better night tonight.
    I'm good for the msn chat just before MD.
    sharleen - sorry to hear about il's dog. I'd be heartbroken if that happened to mine.
    shell - you deserve to be spoilt rotten for MD, we all do! Hopefully you get a sleep in and do nothing for the entire day. Will you be going back to work f/t or p/t?

ETA: caddie I think River is the baby of the group

make that SIX teeth..... now i definitely know why she was so unsettled last night!!!

Maz – go and try and rest, not fare when kids get sick on School holidays! And as far as a little be of vellergan goes, well it works! And lets everyone get a rest...
    Jodi – glad swimming was good, it really exhausts them..
    AnnaT – how are you??
    Nessa – howdy, how are the girls today. Love the new website..
    Kell – yeah for chunky food for Jesse.
    Caddie – howdy – Alexander is not sleeping through yet either… still waking for that feed around 3am .. He started sleeping through and then stopped!
    Chrissy – love the new pictures
    ChrissyT – hi if your lurking !
    Anna** - thanks for the recipes, going to make some today .. And happy 8 months to Xander for yesterday!
    Sharleen – sorry to hear about the in-laws dogs.. So sad .
    Belly Belly tickers.. Awesome!
    Shell – happy bday for your sister tomorrow
    Rikki – Wow toothy peg number 6! And yeah for hubby getting home tomorrow!
    Belle – how are you and Julia? How’s the TTC going
    Nelle – how’s River today .. Such a spunky little man he is..
    Hi Ambz – how is Savannah
    Hello to anyone else I have missed..

i think River is the 2nd youngest the Jett

Well we are still without any teeth.. Does anyone else have no teeth ?? ( kids i mean! )
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; April 16th, 2007 at 10:31 AM.

Morning All

Nessa - thanks for your message mate, yes I have been hiding under a rock as I havent been well. Speaking of which I must take my meds now...

Thanks for the happy 7 months girls!

I will be back later for personals.

My bestfriends grandma passed away which is sad, and I have had some news also on the weekend re my health which I will tell you in a sec... so not the best at the moment.

We went to the doc on Saturday to get Jeffrey's blood test results and I needed to have bloods done and a depression assessment done...Jeffrey's results are ok but they want him to have an ultrasound on his liver to see if all is ok. To be on the safe side we will get this done. Now for me. My assessment was worse than 2 months before, how the hell did that happen? Im so disappointed in myself. We then asked if I could take Zoloft (my PND med) if TTC and the long answer is its at Category C drug so has not been tested enough to give the best answer if its safe or not especially in third trimester of pregnancy the short answer is that I should not take it if TTC as it may affect the baby. So we wont be TTC for a while as I need the meds at the moment. So Jeffrey is disapointed and honestly I dont know if Im just disappointed or relieved. I need to get better first but I am 35 so I dont know...

Poor Julia was so upset all last night, we dont know what is wrong, I think its her first tooth that is 1/2 though at the moment... I hope thats all, I was so scared as she was sobbing so hard it was like she was gasping for air. Thankfully she seems better today.

Anyways enough of my ramblings, I will be back a little later for personals.

Hugs to all.

Bel
    xxx

Nessa- School holidays just finished here, I like them for the fact Df is home (he's a teacher) so its great get him around to help 12 weeks a year.

Annie- Lol at your last comment with the teeth, I was picturing myself toothless. Ash just has one at the moment.

rikki- OMG 6 teeth, she'll be chomping down on everything, you can show them all to Sam when he gets home, you'll prolly be really glad to see him this time after everything you've been thru recently.

Jodi- Just going back part time, planned originally to do 5 shifts/ fortnight but may do 4 depending on where we are with Ashleigh and sleeping and feeding at that stage. I know I still have 3 months but I'm already stressing abit cause she just loves breast feeds so much that she is still having 8 feeds a day, I can't go back to work like that!

Sharleen- Thanks Sharleen, gives me time to think what I want as a present. Told Df other day my present could be a week of no cooking and dishes and he reakons no way he'd rather buy me something!

I'm thinking maybe Ash is going thru like a seperation anxiety thing and thats why she always whinging. Last few days she actually looks round to see me always and then makes her way over to me and actually tries to climb up. All she wants is me to be by her side always. This morning I came into the kitchen and she made her way all the way from the lounge just to get to me. I tell you its sweet but tiring. Its hard to get anything done. At least now she is having a sleep so I can come chat to you all.

ETA: Belle- Sorry to hear that news, but the number one priority is your health, you need to get better first before TTC again. Just try to take one day at a time. You shouldn't feel dissapointed in yourself as we all know how hard you've been trying and its not your fault, you can't help the way you feel. You should be proud that you are trying and doing something about it. You will get there, its just a slow process.
    Last edited by shellbell3; April 16th, 2007 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Belle

hugs belle.. your number one priority is your health and its fantastic that youare doing something about it, and that you are able to share it with us . xoxo

well speaking of mothers day, my ex bought me one year a packet of pegs he wrapped and gave to the kids to give to me........yes you heard right a packet of PEGS!!! DIPSH**. i would of prefered nothing but isnt it the thought that counts?? maybe im ungratful. Then the next year he completly forgot my birthday after screaming at me all day i informed him at bedtime.........well that was a lovely birthday today.....and didnt he feel like a absoulue C**k

hey, this may be a really stupid question but is baking paper and grease proof paper same thing or different? And if different can i use the grease proof instead in my cake tin?

not sure about the paper thing shell.. if it is to grease a cake tin i always spread butter all in the tin then sprinkle flour on top, and then you can see if you have missed any .. so your cake wont stick..

Its my wedding annivesary on the 4th May.. and then Mothers day so i should be getting 2 gifts! a want a massage... !!!

MSN chat ok for the 5th May

Thanks Annie, I took up your suggestion.

I did another big post and lost the lot. Dame it I think i need some sleep.
    OH Im after a food processor...if anyone has one hidden in a cupboard or an unwanted wedding pressy and you dont want it, let me know. If you dont, does any one know were i can get one at a reasonable price. My blender blew up 2 weeks ago.

belle - hugs honey. Like the other girls said, your health is your number one priority. Just keep focusing on that before TTC again. We're all here for you.

shell - what are baking?

maz - nope, no food processor here, but I was thinking about buying one too.

Just had a girlfriend over who has an 8 week old, 3 yr old & 8 yr old, all girls, and it was so full on! Thank god they had nina's toys to play with. One of them loves nina so much that she's named one of her dolls after her, isn't that cute. They kept asking if they could take nina home with them, like she's a doll or something. I told them next time they visit they can take her lol they probably will remember too

Jodi- Just baking a packet cake for my sister's b'day tomor. Isn't it hectic when other kids come over, I always think to myself how will I ever cope with more than one cause its a madhouse.

Maz- Maybe try cash converters or something like that? We been using ours fair bit now blending up food for Ashleigh.

Jodie - you had a glimps of my world....its friggen scarey isnt it...PMSL love that one of the girls names her doll after Nina..thats gorgeous. Nikolaus loves pumpkin soup and it gets so smooth in a F.P...mine blew up 2 weeks ago. i cant wait for you to get your package
    Belle - gonna give you a ring in a min now tht Vy's gone for a sleep and Ive taken a berocca and had about a dozen coffees.
    Yeah shell - you need to share woman! oh I wouldnt buy on from Cash converters..I was a buying manager for them pre children and honestly, it turned me off ever buying anything there. thanks for the thought though hon
    chrissy - PMSL at your EX - sounds like my EX. He bought a vibrator for me for my 'birthday' only thing was, the b'astard used it HIMSELF!!!!! Dont like plastic, real thing or nothing at all...
    Last edited by maz; April 16th, 2007 at 01:37 PM. Reason: had to answer shell

OMG maz, how do you do it ?! I'm exhausted now from those kids ... might go have a nana nap I think

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast