Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #43

sorry...ive been sewing and trying to control 2 kids that are sick and another that wont let me be.......SAVE [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im back.

First, the picnic was nice. Jett had a ball playing with the older kids and it was nice for me to have some adult conversation.

My FS appointment went GREAT! I love him already and we've only had 1 appointment together He went over my history again, did an internal and a pap/swab. He is pretty sure he knows whats behind our failure to conceive and then have a sticky pregnancy - a 'corpus luteum insufficiency" - meaning the CL cyst that forms on your ovary when you become pregnant doesnt continue to develop, it justs dissolves which makes it vitually impossible for my body to keep the pregnancy going. Hence the early miscarriages. He guesses Jetts pregnancy developed because there were TWO babies so double my hormones which was enough to sustain the one baby. My uterus has also titled WAAAAAY far back again.
    So he put me on clomid for 4 cycles and bet me a million that it would be the magic formula for me getting and staying pregnant. Oh yeah and I have a pretty high risk of multiples................... He made sure that was ok with us, I said that although we will be more than happy with one healthy baby, if we get 2 or more we will deal with it and 99.9% most likely not have anymore babies. He said that if I dont conceive in 4 cycles we need to think about having another laporoscopy and HSG done as well as maybe tilting my uterus forward and stitching it in place.

So cross your crossables that this is the key to a sticky baby for us! I apologise in advance if I get really cranky or go MIA, apparently the side effects can be pretty nasty.

Jetts feeling much better too

AnnaT- Must be a relief to finally get answers and know there is hope there. Do you start the Clomid straight away? I guess there will be lots of BDing going on at your place now. Lol. You may end up with quads seeing as you will be going at it like rabbits.

Must be the day for "off" kids cause Ash is again in a whingy clingy mood, I'm sure shes going thru a seperation type anxiety.

At least i had my family over so they could give Ashleigh lots cuddles. We had a nice but exhausting day, always tiring when my nephew is over, he is like a hurricane.

annat, i was on clomid when i was trying to conceive caitlyn, i did fall pregers eventually, only to m/c, but at least it got my periods regular, after my revesal i ddint know what was happening, like 60+days a cycle.

as for all your questions re my ticker, well we are decideding wheather to try again for #7, but with all the kids it means its #9, you girls, and to think you thought of me having triplets..........theres no way i would try if i knew there was a chance of that! and my contraception runs out in 2.5 weeks...oh and im still bleeding.........

Annat fingers crossed the clomid works!!! Goodluck.My SIL was on it for 10 cylces the max and unfortunatley we didnt speak for 6 months because of her moods.Even she thought it was hell,so we will understand your crankies and tanties and love ya to bits!!!
    Maz!!! lets run.....
    Go chrissy,go chrissy!!! We want more babies round here!!!
    I put some pics up on homepage!!!

Glad that your BIL has come to the rescue Jodi.

AnnaT-Yah I am so glad that you have finally got an answer and know what is going on. Clomid will make you emotional, kinda like you are preg, there is a thread here for ttc with clomid, you should hit that for extra support from those going through the same.

Well Eithan and Bella are both in bed, I think I am goin to watch home and away and then hit the sack. I normally stay up cause I like spending time with Leith, but he's not here so I think I might catch up on some sleep while he's gone. Plus I have to fix the lounge so that Leith can paint the ceiling when he gets home.

Love

hi girls

Thanks for all your support.

Maz & Anna, Jodi and Helen, thanks for the chats mates.

AnnaT - great news re your FS appointment. I took Clomid so any questions just ask away! Only side effects I got was hot flushes, fuzziness in the head and headaches. How many MGS are you taking? I was on 50mg from day 2 to day 6. I have 2 packets in my drawer...so tempting just to use them

BBL for more personals girls. Very tired today waiting for my BT results.

Bel
    xxx

eek... Clomid *runs and hides*.
    I took that as well, worked for us... but I do recall my DH asking a few times how badly did we want a baby whilst I was on it. My head was all over the place - so vague, and I got nearly every pg symptom in the book every cycle from it. But it was sooooooooo worth it! Good luck!

happy 8 months Eithan!!

annat - good luck with the clomid. If you go insane with us, then we'll just have to throw things at you The side effects sound like menopause symptoms!!

belle - how you going today?

anna** - couldn't try the cake today, hopefully will try it sometime this week though. How's Xander been?

go chrissy!! I wish it was me having another baby soon, but Heath isn't ready just yet.

shell - very possible ash could be going through separation anxiety. I reckon you should find out as much info as you can about it, just so it doesn't get really bad.

Had an so so day today. Had Heath home this afternoon which was fun. Took nina to the park and put her on the swing, will upload pics sometime in the near future.
    ETA: caddie - re: ruby's teeth, I can see them!! She is such a cutie, definitely got her sister's smile!
    Last edited by Visitor7; April 17th, 2007 at 07:07 PM. Reason: caddie

Jodi- i am hoping its just a phase, i saw in the wonder weeks book today that around 29-30 weeks babies can go thru this but learn that yes we are coming back when we leave them. If it goes for longer than that I will look into it.

chrissy- God you poor thing Chrissy, you have been bleeding forever, must be such a pain in the arse! I say go for another one, with the amount you've got whats one more! Lol.

yay australias top model on tonight, I love the show, anyone else in here watch it?

ness you must feel relieved now. Heath and I lazy and NEVER use protection! But having another bub doesn't bother us too much. But I guess now that you've got 2 you've had enough.

well Heath has just bought a new dirtbike ... $8k later! He found one on ebay that he liked, put in a bid but it didn't reach the reserve, so he put in a little more, thinking there'd be no way it'd reach the reserve as they're worth around $11k, but he won it. Now he's paniking a little!! Just have to work out how to get it up here from Brissy. And he has to sell his shares to buy it. Anyone know about this?

shell - I remember reading about that in the WW book. Hopefully it is just a phase. It's cute when it's all about mummy isn't it. Nina has days like that when all she wants is me, and if I leave the room she gets upset, and when I come back into the room her arms go up for me. aaaahhhh so sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Anna** View Post
    eek... Clomid *runs and hides*.
    I took that as well, worked for us... but I do recall my DH asking a few times how badly did we want a baby whilst I was on it. My head was all over the place - so vague, and I got nearly every pg symptom in the book every cycle from it. But it was sooooooooo worth it! Good luck!
    Great to know I have someone to hit up for advice about clomid! Sounds like everyone around me is going to be having fun with me in the next few months! I agree with you that its so worth it, I just wish someone might have clued us in to this when we were TTC Jett, would have saved us alot of heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by *Belle* View Post
    AnnaT - great news re your FS appointment. I took Clomid so any questions just ask away! Only side effects I got was hot flushes, fuzziness in the head and headaches. How many MGS are you taking? I was on 50mg from day 2 to day 6. I have 2 packets in my drawer...so tempting just to use them
    Also great to know I have someone else to hit up for advice about clomid! Im on 50mg from Day 5-9, although this cycle is Day 6-10 as he wanted me to start today. Its encouraging to see so many clomid babies around, gives me even more hope that the FS is right about getting my BFP with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    annat - good luck with the clomid. If you go insane with us, then we'll just have to throw things at you The side effects sound like menopause symptoms!!
    You have permission to do whatever is neccesary to bring me back to the sanity side of the tracks

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell3 View Post
    yay australias top model on tonight, I love the show, anyone else in here watch it?
    I love it too! The girls annoy me though, all of them lol

Quote Originally Posted by *Nessa* View Post
    i dont actually know much about clomid so can some one maybe fill me in??
    i was a bit worried to mention it as i didnt want to upset any TTC girls.
    Clomid is a drug commonly prescribed for PCOS sufferers, it helps to induce ovulation. Makes it like a mega-ovulation as it increases hormones or something like that. It can result in multiples because of the strength of it, often end up releasing two eggs instead of one (which will be just my luck!) Im taking it to keep my hormones regulated so I can hopefully get and stay pregnant.
    You could have told us Ness! I wouldnt have been offended, oopsies happen. Just not to me

Ugh Jett is still wide awake and Im ready for bed. My legs are aching and I have a headache. He better sleep in for this extended bedtime or I'll be one annoyed Mama.

You have permission to do whatever is neccesary to bring me back to the sanity side of the tracks
    I'll keep you to that anna

time for bed for me. work tomorrow so talk to everyone in a few days

AnnaT-That is the same clomid that I was on. 50mg days 5-9. I cant remember why there are different times to take the clomid, I think it has something to do with either increasing or decreasing chances of mulitples. I fell preg on my third cycle. So goodluck, here's hoping you fall preg asap and dont have to be on it for too long.

Love

Good morning all..

Another quick one today as Jesse has his rock star photo shoot today with his buddy Richie. Will show you the pics tonight.

Hope yall have a great day!

morning all

Alexadner slept though again!!! W have a speech appoinment for Olivia this arvo so i had better get some things done around here!

xoxo Anna

AnnaT - Yep, any Q's just ask away.

Kel - That photo shoot sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see the pics.

Annie - WTG Alexander!!! Now, can you please ask him to have a word with my Alexander about 'sleeping through'. Last night was a horror, but his top gum is very red, so might have my answer there.

ETA: Who was doing that list of the bubs birthdays? You do know that my baby is actually ALEXANDER and not 'Xander' dont' you? It's just a nickname for him. Just thought I'd mention after Maz mentioned about Vy that's all. Mwah.

Hey guys Can't be long cos I've a motherlode of housework to be done.

But all the best Annat with ttc, sounds fun.

And a question - is anyone using playpens/safetygates? I'm considering a safety gate for Riv's room and just chucking him in there at times, so he'll be able to see me occasionally and hear what's going on. He's eating my shoe at the moment which is fine, but when I look in on him every 5 mins he's either nibbling at a cord or determinedly commando-ing towards a powerpoint or cables. And it's only a matter of time before he jams his fingers playing with the drawers in the coffee table.
    Is it mean to keep him in his room at times do you think? I'd consider a playpen, but our house isn't that big, so a playpen would just take up space I'd prefer to be open..

Hope everyone's doing well.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast