Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #43

I have always had normal cycles after my m/c except for the first one - I conceived Jett without getting AF back, which is why I found out he was coming - AF hadnt shown up in 5 or 6 weeks!

OMG Maz could you be UTD again??????

ooohhh maz, the suspense starts again

Maz- You been careful when DTD? Maybe your body is just taking time to get back to normal like after being on the pill it can take time for AF to return to normal.

Jodi- How are you feeling? Chest settled a bit?

Finally got Ash down for a nap just now, she was in a terrible mood. Maybe her tooth again. I can see the other bottom one just waiting to get thru.

I dont want to be pg again just yet...im still trying to come to terms with the twins and all. Ahhh f u c k it would be just my luck.
    shell - we've only DTD 3 times and only once with protection. I know I should know better but I think Jed and I are over it and just want to let the man above decide for us. Yay for another toot (hopefully) we stil ldont have any. Ahhh she's eating the cat food again!!!

maz i have had my share of m/c and it has varied, from 2 weeks to 3 months, so everyones body reacts differntly..........and i have had a period now for 10weeks.........with my m/c in the middle........my body is giving me the sh**s at the moment.

hi vixen .....trying to work out who you are.

maz - Heath and I are the same. We let the man above decide for us. We're not using protection, and when it happens it happens really. But at the same time, I hope everything goes ok with you. Like you said, you're still getting over the twins. Big sloppy kisses from Nina.
    And Vy, stop eating that damn cat food !!

Still feeling really ordinary. At night it's getting chilly here, with a bit of wind, which is making my chest worse. I've had to pull out the winter pj's already. Not that I own much of that stuff.

OMG Chrissy - that sucks. I had that stupid implanon thing in my arm and I bleed for 4 months straight. I begged them to take the stupid thing out and it stopped 3 days later but you got th eneedle...ah [email protected]!
    Jodi - I hope to hell you ge tyour parcel soon...im hanging to see if Nina likes her new toys.
    Were the hell is everyone...did my fart turn you all away...come on it wasnt that bad!

Heyoo..

Just thought id pop in and say yooohooooo..

Jodi.. yeh is getting cold here at night too. Jesse's been in his warmest 2.5 tog sleeping bag for a few weeks now.

Maz.. hope AF rears its head soon for you.

Im pooped. Havent done much today either. Hope everyones going good.

Nina has another tooth!!! 2 on the bottom now
    in the bath tonight she was sitting there playing, and she looked up, but kept tilting her head back, and lost her balance and fell backwards. We didn't catch her in time and she smacked her head on the bottom of the bath. ouchie! Hopefully it'll be ok.
    Plus she's had 300ml on formula, plus half a tin of solids tonight. normally she'll only eat half that amount.

maz I'm hanging out for it to arrive. When did you send it. AP is really slow with our mail up here, you'd think we live in the desert!

YAY for NINA's TOOTH!!!!
    Awww poor bubba.. i have always been scared Jesse will do that as he insists on always sitting up now. Go nina with your food too! Must be a hungry chicken.

I can hear Jesse in bed.. sounds like he's softly singing to himself.

Vixstar.. what was your user name when you were here before?

Gonna go make a cuppa!

hi All,

had a good time swimming today, Olivia was in and out of the water like a little mermaid.. and she was wearing her mermaid bikini!

Alexander had a swim aswell, i dunked him a couple of times. so funny

Can anyone with physic powers try and tell me where Olivia's birth certificate is. i need the get passports.. and i cant find it!!! Damn moving .. things are lost~!!! i have Alexanders! just not hers!

Jodi - yeah for another tooth, i am sure that she is ok after her little tumble..and what a hungry hippo!

Kell - did i tell you i love the pictures of Jesse.. well i do!
    Maz - hope all is ok with your lady parts.. and that AF rears her ugle head..
    Belle - hows things.. whats that cutie pie up to!
    Nelle - have you drunk all the drinks yet?
    Chrissy - i really hope that you stop beeling soon, thats such a long time.. you must be so tired .. are you still going to the gym??

Anna**, AnnaT, Rach, nessa, Rikki, everyone else HELLO!!!! hope that bubs are behaving! BBL have to go searching for this paperwork!

annie *using my physic powers* ... I can see it tucked away in a filing cabinet somewhere!
    did you get a pic of her in her mermaid bikini, how cute.

kel - nina does that too, talks to herself in the dark, in the middle of the night. It's so cute when they do that. She's certainly not scared of the dark.

nessa - you're in the wars this week aren't you. You need a break away somewhere me thinks.

well I didn't get my kfc that I've been craving, got Hungries instead.

ETA: ness, I can't get onto your website ??
    Last edited by Visitor7; April 19th, 2007 at 08:57 PM. Reason: nessa

MM annie i was thinking more along the lines of a cupboard in a box of some sort or a chest? Hope that helps.But im not psychic.More a premonition type of gal!
    Speaking of which i had a dream last night i won 2.5million.At first i thought i had 4 straight numbers but the next day checked it and had 6! Wish it came true.
    Ruby's playing up.Keeps waking and crying.Better go save her.

Thumbs up

I'm (was) Vicky. Vixstar is my nickname from school. I remember Caddie, Maz, Chrissy, Anna T, that's all at the moment. I need another coffee.

Kellxx: Mastitis on the way out. I am so over it, it gives me the sh*ts, make me feel down and makes it damn hard to look after DS especially now that he is on the move. If you shook me I would rattle with all the pills I have been popping.

Maz: ???? Are you???? I just got chills from the thought. Bit rusty on the abbreviations but I had a m/c a month before I fell pregnant with Bailey. My GF was told by a doc that having one or having had a bub makes it easier to fell pregnant again. Not sure if it is an old wives tale or not. I have not got my periods back yet but I am sure it won't be long as I am only on two BF's now and soon to drop one when I am better.

Jodi: OUCH! We have floor board and I put Bailey down for a moment one day and he threw himself back thinking there was a pillow behind him. It all happened in slow motion but the howling afterwards nealry woke the dead. He is getting use to it now and I always tell him there is always bumps and knock through life and Mum and Dad won't always beable to catch you....

*Annie*: we keep all our birth certificates in my undies drawer. Did you look in there? Yours not mine. Hope you find it. I thought I had lost my passport a while back. I was so relieved when I found it.

Just wanna say I am so glad to be back, hope I am not intruding. Wish I had never left now. I read my old posts the other day and it brought back feelings that I had when I was pregnant....and sneaking onto BB at work!

Must also do my signature I keep forgetting.

Best run, need coffee. xxx

Vixstar.. Your welcome here, not intruding at all.. the more the merrier.. lol but we are a large bunch! Ouch yeh, i gave up BF when Jesse was 9 days old so i wasnt able to go through that, thankfully.. but i dont envy you. Whats your DS's name? Is he crawling? Jesse just started crawling Monday and now he's worked it out he's off everywhere. We saw a friend on Tuesday who has a 10 month old and is crawling who was crawling everywhere.. Jesse just followed, was so cute. Lucky for me he's just staying in his play area atm.

Caddie.. do you remember the numbers?? Id be buying a lotto ticket! Maybe its a sign!!

Annie... my phsycic powers are saying have a look in the linen cupboard.

Jodie.. yeh its so cute. He ended up talking/singing himself to sleep. So cute.

Have Jesse's 6-8 month check up today.. will be interesting.. havent been to the clinic since he was like 7 weeks old.

Hey has anyone heard anything about a TOOBS promotion or something. We had a pack of Toobs and there was a little man shaped Toob in there. Was very strange. Maybe we should sell it on ebay like that person did a while back with the ET nutragrain! Have a look: www.geocities.com/skellxx/toobsman.jpg

I need a coffee too Vicky!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; April 20th, 2007 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixstar View Post
    Maz: ???? Are you???? I just got chills from the thought. Bit rusty on the abbreviations but I had a m/c a month before I fell pregnant with Bailey. My GF was told by a doc that having one or having had a bub makes it easier to fell pregnant again. Not sure if it is an old wives tale or not. I have not got my periods back yet but I am sure it won't be long as I am only on two BF's now and soon to drop one when I am better.
    Its not an old wives tale just not technically always the rule. My FS told me the same thing when I had my first miscarriage and I did infact conceive the lovely boy in my signature afterwards without getting AF back. But Ive unfortunately had 2 more m/c since he was born and the neither rule has applied for us.
    But we really shouldnt count in that rule anyway, they dont factor in infertility.

I remember you btw Its nice to see you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellxx View Post
    Hey has anyone heard anything about a TOOBS promotion or something. We had a pack of Toobs and there was a little man shaped Toob in there. Was very strange. Maybe we should sell it on ebay like that person did a while back with the ET nutragrain! Have a look: www.geocities.com/skellxx/toobsman.jpg
    I dont even know what Toobs are but that is one funky toob

AnnaT- Oh you are so missing out if you don't know bout Toobs, i demand you go to the supermarket and buy some today!

Kell- thats pretty cool the Toob guy, but now I am dying for a pack, will get some today.

caddie- Ooh you should definately get a lotto ticket now, might be a sign and don't forget your great friends in here when your a millionaire!

Annie- I hope you've found it, whenever i lose things I never find them til I've gone and got a replacement and then they just show up out of no where.
    That reminds me, did anyone ever watch that kids show "finders keepers"? It had like a paralel world where all our missing socks and car keys and other things end up.

Maz- Are you going to test or just see if/ when AF arrives?

Jodi- yay on Nina's tooth, I am waiting for Ashleigh 2nd one to get thru, that and the clinginess is starting to drive me bit batty.

We had a crappy night here, I fed her at 1:30 put her down she cried, couldn't be bothered arguing so just gave her boob again, put her down she cried again so I eventually settled her but she went onto playing instead, think she slept for like 30mins then was crying again!
    I am going to have to do something to get her to sleep more at night, I have just had enough now of 3-3.5 wakings night after night, she starts to improve for like few days then goes back to this again and I'm fed up with feeling exhausted and crappy day in day out!

Vicki - I remember you now, you got on right in the beginning if im right. Great that you have decided to come back.
    Shell - im going to wait until the end of next week if I dont have AF back by then..not thinking about it to much. Have been feeling 'sick' agian in the mornings and bb's are getting sore, discharge again.......lalalalal (singing while blocking ears)
    AnnaT - I totally agree with Shell - go get some tubes...oh making me feel yucky.
    Annie - is it still rolled up in a tube of some sort? hidden in a box with linen or material of sorts?
    OMG at your dream Caddie - god i wish it came true for you.
    Hi ya everyone else MAUW to all
    HAve to clean out my ensuite to be today as the plumber is coming to 'rough in' on the weekend. Looks like I'll be putting a $hit load on ebay again...atleast it can help pay for the reno's.
    Going to try and have a cuppa......hot chocolate
    BBL

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast