Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #43

Ness- im so glad that you got the stuff. I sent it last friday..god it takes ages! dame AP! Hope Jodie gets hers soon. Ive gotta send Anna her bundle of stuff soon to so I better get my finger out and send it cause it will take 2 weeks PMSL
    Nelle - Ive got a safety gate and YES im going to do exactly what you want to do with River. I did it with the boys and they became really comfortable in their rooms. Just make sure you have furniture infront of the powerpoints and cabbles...I know were your coming from Nikolaus loved them when he was littel too. Good luck on your choice and oh thank you for re the dye in the nappy form.
    Anna - got some dye from Spot light. and thanks for the chat yesterday even if I did accidently hang up on you.
    Bel - those pics of Julia you sent are gorgeous , she is so much like her daddy. Your really blessed with her mate.
    Caddie - thank you for sending me the link to the scrapping site. Havent had a chance to get there yet but im hoping it will give me back my scrapping moo joo. Mauw honey
    Annie - you have to let me know when you get your goodies matie and best thing is, you dont have to wash them, Ive already done it for you. Whack them straight on honey.
    Ok going to enpty out my supplies I bought from Spot light and start sewing while VY is a sleep.
    Mauw all
    xxmaz

quckly- OMG look at Vy on your ticker PMSL

Love

I just realised Ash is 7 months today, bloody hell where has the time gone?

So is anyone else planning to return to work? I know Jodi you already have and I'm going back part time end of July, just interested to know who else has plans to go back to work. I don't know how I'll feel at the time going back I just hope Ashleigh is sleeping better overnight by then.

Nessa- I think your hubby must have male PMS, they talk bout us woman with it but whats there excuse for there bad moods?

Nelle- I have a play pen which i use when I'm having a shower, if I'm doing jobs in the kitchen I'll put her in her high chair or Jolly Jumper, I think I will get safety gates though and just organise a section of the lounge for her so she is nearby.

Annie- good luck with the speech appt.

Kellxx- i can't wait to see the rock star photos, how fun.

I have a playpen too for when ruby starts crawling.I use to put millana in it when i wanted a shower or a poo stop.(LOL). Millana is pretty good she usually follows me anywhere i go!!! and she knows what to touch and not what to touch!
    Maz,i hope u do get back in the scrap bug as you do fab stuff!!
    Ok better go and do something productive.
    Oh,rikki i sent material yesterday so hope u got it?
    HAPPY 7 MONTHS ASHLEIGH!
    Last edited by caddie; April 18th, 2007 at 02:24 PM. Reason: for ashleigh!

Nelle - We've got a playpen for Xander, it's in our gamesroom (hmmm... Alexander's gamesroom that is), but we do have a few safety gates around to seperate him from some areas of the house that aren't baby safe. Not that he's moving yet anyway

Maz - I love that ticker pic of Vy... what is she wearing.. oops, eating?

Shell - I don't have any plans of returning back to work, despite DH & I only having $5 playmoney a week left over in our budget. Sh*t things are tight moneywise, but I don't like the idea of childcare, nor feel it is fair to even ask Grandparents; so it'll just have to be this way for a bit for us.

Happy 7 months to Ashleigh!

happy 7 months Ashleigh!

MAz - thanks hunny go the parcel.. and thanks fro pre-washing them.. Ill have to take a photo of my stash!!!

will BBL have to get dinner ready.. Olivias speech thing went OK.. having a hearing test on 2 may!

xoxo Anna

Happy 7 months Ashleigh!!

maz - I can't wait to get my parcel, I'm sure nina's gonna love it!

shell - it's been hard for me going back to work, I sometimes wish I didn't. We've got Nina into a daycare just around the corner from home and everyone there is lovely. She has a ball everytime she goes.

annie - good to hear olivia's speech thing went ok. Good luck with the hearing test.

HAPPY 7 MONTHS ASHY PASHY!!!

Annie.. hope the speech appointment went well for Olivia. Both my nephews had to go to speach theropy as they were just a little slow with their pronounciation. BUt it worked wonders for them.

Nelle.. we have a wooden playpen and will be getting it out over the weekend as Jesse is crawling like mad now. Will get a barrier too to block the kitchen off. I dont think its mean.. as long as they have toys. Its really for their safety cos when you gotta go you gotta go and they cant always come with.

Maz.. hope you got some sewing done.. have you done any scrapbooking lately? Im asking DH to get me a sewing machine for my birthday.. will be fun i think.

Helen.. thanks so much for that link! Hope it works!

Shell.. Oh i know.. i think once theyre past the 6 month mark theyre old now! crazy! Im not going back to work... not for a few years anyways. We're going to try for #2 at the end of the year so theres no real point. I might just get a part timer though. Oh shell.. that photo of Ash is just gorgeous!! i love it!

Hi everyone else!

Well the photo shoot was fun! We had the best day and the boys were so good. I think they were a little over it by the end though. So some photos are on Jesse's website.
    Richie is 10 months old and crawling (and the look the same size!). Jesse has only kinda just started crawling, but when we got there today Richie crawled after his mummy, Jesse was watching him and you shoulda seen Jesse go! He was off! Crawling like a little champion!

Ok.. gotta go, Grahames calling me to help with washing the bottles.

ROFL at poo stop Caddie...ah ive got tears down my face.
    Shell honey - take on day at a time when you go back to work. Imagine what it will be like when they start school. I cried my eyes out on NIkolaus' first day of prep. I love your new ticker too. Ashleigh is truely gorgeous matie.
    Anna - choco chip cookies (naughty mum) 5 in a row. Should have seen the nappy afterwards. OH Got some Neon Pink Dillian dye and it got rid of most of the stains of the peapods. They look like new. Thanks honey! Should pull finger out and finish doing Alexanders parcel. I feel we may have to ask Nelle about busking to make some money. The kids can be the back up singers and one or two of them can sit and take the money in. either that or just tell the government that we all of a sudden had 2 extra kids and haul that money in (do animals as children count Mr Howard???)
    Caddie - Will get into scrapping again..someday soon I hope. You inspired me with that box, I still cant get it out of my head. Took some pics of Vy today doing poo stop in the hallway then charging for the cat food. Ah she's starting to drive me bonkers little elephant. please explain to why you sent material to Rikki (im being a nosey biartch now hehehehe)
    Annie - so glad you got your parcel so quickly. You'll have a huge stash before you know it. Why is Olivia having a speech test done fro? Is it alright if I ask. Tell me to ping of if its not.
    Kell - ive now got a sewing machine and overlocker. Got the sewing machine from all the family for my 30th and overlocker this year. I cant sew from patterns Ive gotta look at it and go from there. Going to look at your pics now (well after Ive finished jabbering)
    Hi ya everyone else hope your all ok and that your darlings are all well.
    Vy ended up in the shower again with Nikolaus this time, cloths and all. Im thinking I might have to get a leash for her PMSL. Im really on the boys case about closing the doors now to cause our house is just under a meter of the ground and she's gonna hurt if she falls out. She already has a bruise on her cheek from god knows what.
    I should go and sit down and try to relax (ha ha ha) ive gotta get school lunchs done and washing folded.
    Have a great one girls
    xxmaz

Maz- God Vy really is on the move, Lol at the leash, I had images of her leashed up to the table or something! I think I will be crying when Ash starts her first day at school. I bet it will come quicker than I want it.

Nessa- Day care is expensive isn't it. I'm hoping when i return to work doing 2 shifts/ week and one of those being on a sat or sun so Df can stay with her. Hope your injuries improve, what are you doing to yourself?

Kell- I loved the rock star pics they're so cute. It seems like alot girls in here are gonna start going for number 2 by the end of the year. Think I'll be the odd one out.

Jodi- thats great that Nina loves her daycare. I think I'll be stressing if Ashleigh gets upset everytime I had to drop her off.

Annie- My nephew had to do speech therapy cause of his autism he wasn't speaking at all and its done him the world of good, he has progressed so well.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, well the 7 month wishes, not really birthday as yet.

I was looking at baby pics today and felt sad cause I'll never have that time again but I just remind myself there will be plenty to look forward too.

Are you only having one Shell? When did you decide that? And I agree, Ash is gorgeous in that ticker photo.

I was gonna post more, but I've just lost my steam...just sat down after doing the grocery shopping...phew.

ETA:
    Want to know something funny? I was thirsty when I was shopping, and I think I bought about more than 10 drinks! Cokes, juices, chocolate milk, mocha, cordials, normal milks, Up&go for breakfasts....
    If I die tomorrow (which would be rather inconvenient), you can all be fairly sure that it won't be from dehydration!
    Last edited by Nelle; April 18th, 2007 at 11:16 PM. Reason: counting my drinks

lol Nelle about buying drinks while thirsty!

Im meeting some GOld Coast BB girls today and we are going to take the kids for a lttle paddle at the local pool.. just need to de fuzz the legs and ill be good to go!

Olivia has a slight stutter and as she has had grommets and massive ear infections ( she has quiet alot of scar tissue ) on her ear drums,( and there is a 9 month wait for therapy in the public system!) they are getting her hearing checked just to make sure that this is not why she could be stuttering. If that makes sense.

anyhoo, will BBL hope that you all have a lovely day

Love the photos of Jesse, he rocks!

of and after 2 nights of Mr A sleeping through we had a screaming session from 10pm - 12, in the end it was cuddles with mumma in bed.. and it worked!

Good morning all,

I have lurking around in the dark for a bit and thought it was time I joined. I used to be part of a thread when I was pregnant for due in Sept 06 but fell out of it towards the end. I have changed my details since so if I recognise any of you I will let you know who I was! Nothing to hide, just felt like "updating' myself. ( I am coming out of the PND haze which is why I have rejoined and "updated" myself, kinda like a new me )

My DS was born on the 14/09/06 and he is the centre of mine and Dp's world...and then there's the dog!!! I am on 12 months Maternity Leave and I don't think I will go back or atleast not to that place of work.

DS is slowly being weaned and will be weaned if I am ever STOP getting mastitis. I feel all I do is take hot showers, massage, pop pills and feel ill. I am glad DS is such a good bub.

Anyways, love to stay and chat but the young man is awake and bashing his plug on the side of his cot.

Have a great day everybodeeeee......

I pay $30 day at daycare for Nina, and earn $170 a day in the hand, so it works out for us. I wouldn't do it more than 2 days a week though.
    well I'm feeling like crap, I have a chest infection. I was up at the emergency dept last night, but they're hopeless up there and we ended up leaving after 3 hours of not being seen. And the whole time I had asthma and couldn't breathe. I'd hate to be dying!

welcome vixstar!! Sometimes hard to keep up with us cause we're so chatty. Hopefully the mastitis stops soon.

bbl for more, gotta get back to work

Morning all,
    annoying neighbours were chatting right outside our windows this morning so woke Ashleigh earlier than usual which meant I had to get up earlier and then Ash is grumpy all morning from waking early.

Nelle- I'm still planning on another I meant just with Ashleigh I'll never have her as a newborn again. I look at her somedays and cannot believe how big she is. Lol bout the shopping, I remember as kids when mum took us and she always made us eat and drink before we went so we wouldn't be wanting her to buy everything, I still try to do that cause if I go when hungry I come home with so much junk.

Annie- Oh god, I hate those scream sessions, could he have a tooth coming thru? I hope he goes back to sleeping well again for you, I think these bubs just like to keep us on our toes. 9 months is quite a wait, for the speech therapy, its hard isn't it, alot places and things seem to have such long waiting lists and sometimes things can be urgent.

Vixstar- hello, was I around when you were around the due Sep thread? I'm interested to know who you are or were! Its good to hear you are recovering from PND and that sucks bout the constant mastitis, thank god I didn't have to endure that.

Hmm, I have put Ash down for a nap and she is really grizzling away in there, she needs to sleep the grumpy bum!

ETA: Jodi- Hope you start feeling better Jodi, its terrible our health system, I know pretty much most hospitals you can be waiting around for hours unless you are at deaths door. At least our closet hospital takes kids in pretty quickly so when Ash was sick we didn't have to wait too long but I remember other people moaning bout all these children being seen to first.
    Last edited by shellbell3; April 19th, 2007 at 09:05 AM.

Nessa.. yeh for sure do it.. saves you $700 or something than going to one in a shopping centre and you have fun at the same time. Just buy a black sheet. Ouchie with your wounded leg! Yeh best to stay off it.

Maz.. i have no idea about sewing.. am going to get my friend to teach me.. but we're going to go shopping for my sewing machine on the weekend.. is there anything i should specifically look for? Whats an overlocker?

Shell.. oh i think that everyday too.. our babies arent babies anymore. Yeh possibly at the end of the year.. are going to see how finances are then. Stupid neighbours!!!

Nelle.. haha thats why i guess they say not to go shopping on an empty stomach! As youll come out with a huge bill! Haha least youre stocked up now if the world was to go to war.

Annie.. have fun on your meet up

Vixstar.. hello and welcome! Hope the masitis goes away soon!

Jodi.. oh that sux.. hope youre ok now?

Well we had a lovely sleep in.. until 8.30am!! Jess went down at 7.30pm! So was very pleased with that.. mustve been pooped from his photoshoot! I certainly was.

Well better go get some breaky.

Maz,rikki makes shirts with your babies name on them and she did a fantatsic job!! So girls if you want one best ask rikki! I had material but made one for millana.Her name was long and i wanted a go myself but i did blanket stitch all the way round my letters and it took yonks! Rikkis idea much better(LOL) I just gave her some leftovers for the next batch she does!
    Jodi,hope you feel better soon.My sister suffered from asthma and it was horrible watching her try to breathe.She has alot of allergies to avoid!
    Nessa bad luck with your foot!! and knee! in the wars!!!!
    Hi vixstar,mastitis yukko.I commend you that you continued with it.Most would have given up by now! well me definatley.I wasnt very productive with my boobies!
    Ok bbl,got friend coming with a baby.Got to clean up!

hi ya VIxstar - what user name did you have in the september due forum?
    OH Caddie - I forgot about Rikki making the t-shirts. Good on you for having a try though honey.
    Kell - Ive got Janomes..their a good machine and fair cheap. I got my gold star one for $250. I didnt like the way the brother machine sewed. An over locker cuts your material and sews over the edge of the hem (if that makes sence)
    As for the childcare thing, it was going to cost me $160 a week (after rebate) for ONE child $320 a week for both and in the end I owuld have been wrose off after my centerlink payments were dropped and travel expenses. Now im just hte kitchen biartch. I had a worked up to a pretty high up position in the bank but I just couldnt do it money wise.
    Question time........for all those who have m/c in the past what is the longest it took you to get you a/f again? Its 5 weeks tomorrow for me and im just wondering as ive got no signs of cramping or anything, just the usual white c/m for the last 2 weeks..oh my that doesnt sound good! $hit!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast