Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #45

Shelley79 Guest

Sharleen - I'm sorry to hear that you won't be around, and I'm sorry that I won't get the chance to get to know you like the other ladies on here. Please drop by though as the other ladies have said just don't go personal but keep us updated on you and Ambah.

Rikki - hope things with Ains get better and you are able to get some sleep

Jodi - When did you start doing swimming lessons with Nina? I'm in the process of looking into getting Sarah into swimming lessons.

Kell - Glad the HGW is working for you, lets just say I don't have that problem cause when hubby's away most of the time we make every chance when he gets home

Shel - Glad you had a nice time at the fair yesterday

Vixstar, Helen.P, Anna**, Nelle, Maz & anyone else I missed - how are all you ladies going? Thanks for the chat on Sat night sorry I wasn't more involved but Sarah was not settled so makes it a little hard when I'm home alone with her.

Like everyone has said its so disgusting this has happened. I am shocked and angry that someone has no decensy(sp?) and sense of privacy for someone. Who the hell does such a thing? I know if it happened to me I'd be devastated cause I come on here feeling confident that I'm able to express my feelings and what is going on in my life.

As caddie said there wern't that many of us on the chat sat night so we will find you! Whoever you are must be pleased you have gone and ruined the trust and friendship Sharleen had with alot people in here. i guess whoever it is is proud of them selves. God it makes me real angry, i am going to go for a walk.

Angry

A HUGE boohoo, I cannot believe that this has happened. Sharleen I can understand why you wont be posting anymore.

I second everyone else, whoever you are buzz off, we dont need you. Here I was setting up a photo album for my friends on here to view. Now I dont think I will share.

Sharleen my heart goes out to you, I hope that everything turns out.

Love

I just wanted to ad quickly too that I just realised that all this hasn't just ruined it for Sharleen but for the rest of us too. cause I also feel now i can't really trust everyone knowing that one person who i might confide in is just someone i shouldn't be trusting and now alot of us are going to have our guard up when we post.

Yep i feel the same Shell. Like you girls were my bible when it came to Jesse. I cant even be bothered going on now.. im just so stunned that someone would do that. Whoever you are.. like John Lennons' song said.. HOW DO YOU SLEEP!

Jodi and i are on the hunt.We will find you out soon!
    Where do i get this HGW stuff?

PMSL about the HGW. Glad to hear it works though.

I hope we find out who is resonsible

Love

I wanna no where you buy it though!!!

All we have to do is make a list of who was on the chat on Sat night. I think we should discuss it openly right here in the thread, this person has involved us all now and we should be allowed to air our suspicions and grievances with everyone. We're all adults. I dont want to see this thread go down the drain when it can be easily rectified.

Save us all the trouble of pointing you out and just come forward now because one of us will eventually work it out.

Cads - Im pretty sure you can get the HGW from chemists and health food stores!
    Last edited by Freya; April 30th, 2007 at 12:06 PM.

Caddie.. i got it from Woolies.. its near all the herbal stuff.
    Tell me where do i sign up for this mission? i wanna be involved!
    Ill go look at my transcripts and see who was on when i started

Well you can narrow down the list by excluding anyone who wasnt on that night and who doesnt live where Sharleen lives (because they have to in order to know her family). Thats if her family are from QLD, does anyone know? Is her SIL a member of BB?

Kell, I was just imagining you doing the grocery shopping and spotting the half naked couple on the packet and doing like a covert mission to get the HGW in your trolley without anyone seeing you

sharleen is in Bundaberg, central Qld. Her sil is now in Bundaberg too, was in Brisbane, if that helps.
    The BB members in this thread in Qld are:
    me - Cairns, North Qld
    rach - Moura, west qld
    annie - Gold Coast

Those who were on, on Sat night are:
    me, caddie, maz, annaw, annie, kel, shell, shelley, nessa, nelle, kara

Sharleen so sorry it has come to this but I can swear on my life it wasn't me, I have some of he convo but not enough for anyone to know what the hell was going on, as you know MSN hates me

well what a friggin painful night, jack firstly hit the 1 ltre mark in formula yesterday :woo: not!!!!!!!!! he woke at 1.50am crying and screaming, gave him some infants friend and panadol, nope still screaming 20min later so gave in a gave him a bottle out liek a light, then the same at 6.30am ended up bringing him into bed with me, gave him bottle and we slept till 9.15am but he has been on and off today *sigh* well he is going off again so best go check

Shelley79 Guest

How do we go about finding out who is causing trouble? Did Sharleen say how her SIL found out about what ever it was?

Where are the transcripts from chats kept, didn't even know they existed?

I suppose I'm on the top of this list since I was singled out on Saturday night. How can I set the record straight that I am lost in all that is going on?

AnnaT.. yeh im pretty sure her family are in QLD.. um.. we think she is a member yeh.
    Ok.. this is who was on when i got on:
    Kellxx, Jodi & Nina, Sharleen, Vanessa, Rikki, Shelley
    and then..
    aaron and caddie, Rachel , Rochelle, (#) MAZ (#), AnnaW, Nelle, Danni(whoever Danni is??), Kara
    And that looks like it?

Haha.. i bought the HGW on a quick shop while pushing Jess in his pram.. grabbed a few other things like baby food, bread roll sand bandaids and the guy didnt notice. But i did do the .. hmm im just checking out the bandaids when looking for it in that isle. The thing is with the packet.. the picture isnt too big but the word HORNY stands out like nothing else!
    Last edited by ShootingStar; April 30th, 2007 at 12:46 PM.

RAch - it oculdnt have been you matie - your msn kept stuffing up
    Sharleen - I am so pi$$ed right now...I cant even put down how I feel. I am always here if you need to email me or chat. OH FOOY!!!!!
    Thanks very much to the @rsehole that sent it on to Sharleens SIL. I feel like apart of us will be ripped away now that Sharleen cant be herself here with us. We have a trust factor here and a good strong friendship. I dont have to question myself or others that I trust but $hit - thanks for nothing! You upset or hurt one of us, you hurt us all!
    Nessa - who did you pass the transcript (is that what you call it) on to honey????
    I have the worst headache so sorry if I dont post personals.
    Rikki - I love the t-shirt thank you honey. I cant wait to put it on Vy when she wakles up. Will take a pic.
    later
    I accidently put Danni on but she way off line

Ness sent me the transcript but Im lucky knowing where my family is let alone someone else's. I only got the transcript yesterday evening. I couldnt even read it so I just deleted it off my email.

Nessa had computer issues yesterday until the arvo when her "IT Person" fixed it and i think her SIL received it before then?

Yeh when Danni was added was when we changed windows wasnt it?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast