Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #45

Yeah we also have to see who passed transcripts onto who and it doesn't neccesarily have to be someone from QLD as her SIL could've easily made friends with anyone over the net rather than in person.

I'd like to know too where you find copies of the transcripts and see who was on at that time that Sharleen was telling us everything, cause I don't think everyone was on at that time.

With regards to where the transcripts are.. if in your options of MSN you have it ticked to Automatically keep a history of your messages in the Messages section.. youll find them in My Documents, My Received Files, your user name folder ie. "skellxx" for me and then History.

go to my documents and chat logs in generally where they are found or under my received files

well I best be off, and do some work while Jack is happy

I so dont want to do anything I am shattered, I now feel for all of you who get up everynight

only mentioned Ness cause I now she said she was sending it to some...not ment bad..sorry..

Sharle, I'm so frustrated and annoyed that someone would ruin this for you. I'm guessing they didn't realise just to what extent they would screw us up when they passed information on. Please stay in touch mate, through messenger or PM's for now when you've figured who you can trust.

Whoever you are, our own Sept babies 'mole', please tell us who you are so we can stop being suspicious of each other, if you don't want to make a public declaration, then maybe msg or PM one of us so we can get this sorted! I won't hate you, but I gotta say, I'm pretty annoyed!

Shell it's not going to be easy mate, when each of us joined, there was a short period before we included that person in the people we trusted - and you understand that has to happen because we talk about ourselves and our families here, and we need to protect them. You've come in at a bad time, but this should pass, so if you're up for sticking it out, this is a great place with a great bunch of girls. We're just going through a tough time at the moment since someone, new or old, has betrayed our Sharle.
    I think it's natural that you fall under some suspicion, since you're new and we hardly know you, but we won't treat you badly because of it. We'll just all have to be cautious until we sort this all out. Hope you understand.

Hope your headache goes away Mazzamagoo!

Kell that horny goat's weed sounds great! Lol at your checking out the bandaids

Helen, I'm so glad that you were able to get out of that contract! Let us know how this new land goes!!

Well that's all from me for now, but Sharle, hope you're okay chicky. Chins up girls, we'll get through this, we've got through other stuff before! xo

well girls........just letting you all know that i wont be on much anymore........i dont want to offend anyone by saying what im about too.......but i just find it hard to keep up..and i feel as i have nothing to contribute, since i have so many kids and step kids, i find it hard to keep talking about babies...i have lots more intresets than babies......

i have just cancelled my subsription to bb, so if i do pop back in i will be just plain jane chrissy, no av.

oh, and it wasnt me that sent the transcript, i wasnt even online, and i wouldnt even know how to do a bloody transcript..i wish you well sharleen

nessa, could you also change my kk thingo as i wont be participating in that.

thanks for the great freindship girls, and everone who travelled the pregency route with me, i thank you are greatly...........you still might see me around on the bb site, but maybe in other forums that i have more in common with

luv yas all

That's fair enough Chrissy, but sheesh, you'd better not be a stranger!! Pop in from time to time, I love hearing about how you and your kiddos are going!
    But I do understand, you can only keep up with so many threads hey xo mwah mate.

Shelley79 Guest

Nelle - I totally understand that no one knows me well yet and I certainly have an awful timing don't I. I will stick it out as I want to talk to people who have kids Sarah's age. I just didn't want to be singled out but I can see where you are coming from.

Yeah Chrissy, keep us updated with how you are going. Sorry to see you go but I understand.

And Shelley I think Nelle summed it up pretty well, we're just suspicious of everyone at the moment and being new one in makes it harder.

chrissy - it was great knowing while I did. I hope you pop in from time to time. I can understand how you feel, you've got 7 kids, so you're a busy woman. Take care.

Well you should have heard Nina scream the house down earlier. I don't know why, then she had a half hour sleep, and is all smiles again don't know what's got into her today!

I for one am not going to stop sharing, esp pics. I think it offers some validity to who I say I am if everyone is seeing pics of myself and my family. I have nothing to hide nor will I let some despicable person stop me from being myself and talking freely. I just wont mention that bank robbery from the other day and how much I hate my mother, incase someone tattles.....................

PMSL AnnaT-share the money!

Chrissy-wow , but I know where you are coming from. I hope to see you in here form time to time and maybe in other threads. It's not goodbye, but goodluck with everything. Has been great to have your support over the time.

Love

Maz.. oh i didnt mean you were having a go at Ness.. just clearing that up thats all that it wouldnt have been her as her internet died.. just ruling out possiblilties

Nelle.. oh i know.. i had to buy some bandaids too when i saw they had Sesame Street ones.

Chrissy.. oh sorry to see you go, but i guess you have to do whats right for you. I still think Caitlyn is gorgeous. All the best to you and your family.. and when you do fall pregnant again, make sure you let us know.

Yeh i agree with Nelle too Shelley. I have chatted too you a few times and would like to think that person isnt you. I think everyones just gonna be sceptical of everyone until it gets sorted. And i really hope it does and this person comes forward as it is really tearing us all apart.

I am not going to stop sharing my stuff either. Like ive said, you girls are my bible and give so much more better info than any CHN could ever give. I need you all!!!

Ok gotta go do some more washing...

Im Crying...Chrissy honey I wish you all the best. Please let us know how you ar efrom time to time and I should ge tmy act into gear and get on msn and have a chat with you. MAUW honey

I know this just sucks whats going on.. over one person who has no heart.

On a different note.. has anyone seen those, i guess theyre dummies type things that American babies have? They look like a bottle teat or something and are huge? What the hell are they??

You can get them in Coles and they are dummies, theyre pretty weird huh

Oh really? I had never seen a baby in Aus with one, but every second baby in the USA has them.. very strange! Will look next time im doing the shopping.

? ladies - what size shoes are your bubs wearing? I have a pair of Sesame street ones for Jett but they are size 3 and his feet are getting too big and fat for them. Ive seen some nice 2nd hand ones on Ebay but Im not sure on sizes. Since he is standing and cruising furniture I figure I'd better be ready with some proper shoes JIC.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast