Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #46

Hi girls , I have a whole thread and a half to catchup on.

Honestly girls I have had one of the most roughest 2 weeks so I have been laying low. It seems I get a little better then Jeffrey has a rough time at work and then I get depressed and we go downhill. I am trying to be positive now, one day at a time... I really thank you girls for your support. I will try my best to come on daily from now on as you girls brighten up my day by me reading. So please dont forget me or Julia!!!

Update on Julia. Shes now sitting up and likes to do 360 degree twirls and likes to crawl a few steps not huge ones only on the mat, and she has 1 tooth now too! shes getting there!!! She loves to see out of the car now the carseat is facing the front now which is great. We went to Dee Why beach and we took some photos so will update them on my website for you girls to see.

Chrissy/Kell, lets met up again soon - maybe at castle hill this time????

Anna - tried to call you back today just got home from Mothers group. ..give me a call when you can.

Maz -------------------how you feeling???????

Jodi - thanks for the chat yesterday on msn.

Caddie - did you get my msn? will catchup soon.

Rikki - did you get my msn too? hope you are well.

Annie - hello - how you doing?

Helen - thanks for the chat too mate, good to hear from you. !

BBL for more personals sorry I havent mentioned everyone I am thinking of you all though. Gotta sleep for a while , Julia finally went to bed, she only slept 30mins yesterday.. so hoping she will have a good sleep now for 2 hours!! fingers crossed.

Bel
    xxx

rach - tshirt in the mail... and as for jack's problem not being teeth, ains also has six already and has been super irritable and not sleeping and i'm sure it's her teeth, so never say never!! hope it does not last!

belle - great to see you back. did not get your msn, but glad you are looking at the world day by day in a positive way.

i did get out, thanks to the girls who suggested it and do feel a lot better. also have new focus, and am now getting off the puter and on to the treadmill!

thanks Rikki can't wait haven't told jase though paid for it out of Jack centrelink account *bad girl*

been talkign to a few people and it may be how much food jack is eating, he is still taking same if not a lot more formula a day plus 3 solids, a cereal for breakie, vegies for lunch and fruit stuff for dinner, so am cutting back to 1 meal a day for a few to see how he goes, but then could also be the fruit thing I fed him last few evenings, it was apple/blueberry burst, (only organics brand) my sister said she never gave her boys any berry stuff till 10 mths or older so am wondering if it was a bit too much for him shall see how he goes tonight

rach - yeah it could be all too much for his little tummy to manage. I know if Nina has had heaps of milk plus heaps of solids than we have a shocking night with her.

belle - great to see you on, sorry about yesterday. Miss Nina decided to crack it at the same time I was talking to you. Lets catch up again soon.

Well Nina decided to swap her sleeps today, half hour in the morning and 2 hours this afternoon. At least she's had both sleeps. She should (touch wood) sleep good tonight.

Rach - could he have been a big windy? Vy was last night and farted all morning.
    She' poohed 6 times today and they have been disgusting. her second one for the day smelt like the organis chicken and garlic sang she devoured last night.
    Went to the MCHN and Vy now weighs 8.4kg and is 71cm tall. She stood all by herself today for the first time and her bum is the colour of mars.
    Have put up a pic of Vy in her gorgous t-shirt from aunt Kara and Ainsleigh.I love it. thanks guys.
    You still with us Shelley???????
    Better go she's been screaming all afternoon and ive contemplated sending her to ethiopia for some peace

I just got back from my mums group, hadn't seen them for a few weeks. Ash is still the number one crawler there.

Maz I received the taggie ball/ blanket today, Thanks! Very fast postage there.

Hi Belle, its great to hear from you and Julia, keep your chin up, you'll definately get there.

Okay I gotta go finish dinner just jumped on quickly, curried sausages for us tonight, yummo.

Hiya belle and julia! Sorry to hear your having a rough time.I enjoy hearing from you and i hope this week is better.I didnt get your msn hon.
    Uma forgotten what i was going to say.Never lost for words.Something else must be on my mind.oh well,bugger.
    Better prepare tea.And no walk its raining.

OH CAddie - give me the rain PLEASE>>>>>>>>>>>> thanks for the chat before with Kell and Rach. Im so greatfull of friend like you all. Thank you all for being wonderful.
    Bell - your funny
    Annie - are you still barking like yourve smoked a packet of ciggies? PMSL
    Shell - im glad you got the ball and blanket so quickly...I hate waiting to see if people get what i post to them.
    Hi ya everyone else...were are our new people...have my smelly [email protected] scared them of PMSL..
    I really am going now, have to bath the brats and get some mail ready for tomorrow. Yadda yadda yadda
    MAUW
    Maz

ok have new msn thing to see if it works better

I will try to readd everyone otherwise add me please

[email protected]

as I wonder if my probs are cause I use a account other than hotmail

ok I have added cause you have ya little symbols under ya name

ness
    nelle
    *annie*
    Anna**
    jodi
    maz
    amber
    shellbell

kelly
    belle
    rikki

if I haven't added ya can you please add me

allowed access to you Rachel,, see you on-line

i've added you rach.

you bored ness

Added you Rach

Hmm b/t tomorrow, Im nervous that it will show I havent ovulated yet.

Argh my child is cruising the comp desk chasing me and the keyboard.

I envy mothers of non-movers...........

Ness - is my conversation not scintillating enough for you!

(Do ya love how I worked in a big word )

AnnaT - hope all goes well for you BT tomorrow! maybe they will give you a cute bandaid

Belle - huge hugs for you matey! thanks for coming on and letting us know how you are..and i will be coming to Sydney for a week late June, so not wanting to put pressure on you or any of the other Sydney girls but i would love to meet as many of you as possible!

BBL - need to put DD to bed!

Hey dont tire them out Annie Im coming to Sydney first week in July and I wanna meetup too

****e is all I have to say

am trying desperatly to fix msn, I think I may have the beta version of msn live so am trying to install proper one lets cross our fingers it works

are your serious AnnaT ... i can make my visit the 1st week in july too, then i can meet you too!!! Would that work????

Where are you staying in Sydney, ill be at Epping!

ness - now that song is gonna be in my head all night!!

annat - good luck for tomorrow

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast