Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #47

yep I can see it too
    this makes me wanna test too cause we're on the same cycle

i can see it annaT.. how many dpo are you today???

It is all blurry but I can make out something there. OOhh I hope so AnnaT, the septuplets are coming.

Nessa- Make sure it doesn't ruin your night, hopefully she'll learn to be her own person and not have to do what her boyfriend wants. I have a friend like that she always lies bout not being able to do something but we always knew it was cause she wasn't allowed! As if these boyfriends are their parents!

Kell- Its good your FIL is in good spirits, sounds like he is trying to remain optimistic. That turbo lister sounds good, pity I don't have more stuff to sell.

God my back is really been aching these last couple days, who wants to come over and give me a massage?

ANNaT- YOU GO GIRL!!!! sitck honey stick!

Annat, it looks better than some of the others that I couldn't see! There's darker blurriness in the place where a line could be - that's better than nothing right? Will be interested to hear your bt results.

I think I'm too tired to type much more (yay for the land Helen though), youth group was at a sports centre with a few other youth groups playing soccer, beach volleyball, dodgeball and netball, and my pelvis isn't as strong as it used to be, so I'm in a bit of old lady pain. I thought it was fine since my bladder control's awesome, but I honestly feel like my legs will fall off (I kinda hope they do). I'm exhausted. This weekend's been so flopping busy, but lunch was cancelled for tomorrow so hopefully I can breathe then. We'll see. Love ya girls xo

Hi Maz and Helen good to see you up this late too!

la la la de da la la la...I cant sleep. Vy's been tossing and turing so I thought I might get on and see if I can get on MSN...blasted thing wont let me on! Is that a good thing maybe??? PMSL
    Thnk you for everyones thoughts over the last few days. Had some me time at my parents today, no kids and felt great afterwards. enough of my dribble
    No wonder your such a bean poll Nelle - you dont have time to scratch your boney butt. Did you get my emails with the scrapping layouts?
    Hope you make it to church in the morning
    Helen - you still awake?
    Shell - I'll come over...is now alright (its only 1.22am) PMSL
    Hi ya everyone, i sort of back until my brain flops again. Tried to back up al my pics that ive taken since Vy has been born and I lost a heap of old ones of me and my scraping. HAve to go through the trash bin on the computer tomorrow.
    Sounds if someone is finally asleep...Anna - are you sleeping in your bed tonight honey? I hope so.
    I might try and get into bed now, seeing Jed's asleep.
    Mauw all and thanks again for all being wonderful friends
    Keep smiling
    xxmaz

hey maz - hope you got enough rest last night. So AF hasn't shown up yet? Have you tested again?

annat - I bet you're gonna test again today, let us know if it's a darker line.
    I'm thinking I might test today or tomorrow. I have sooooo many pg symptoms right now, and I vaguely remember getting a + HPT at around 10dpo with Nina, which I am today.

nelle - Hope you're not too sore today, you'll probably feel it though.

Well Heath left about an hour ago for his first ride. There is training today at Tully, which is about 2 hours drive from here, all day long. He hasn't even ridden the bike yet, so he's a little nervous. All he's done is gone about 200m up and back at the back of our house, not much of a ride though. He wanted me & Nina to come, but it's too hard with Nina.
    So it's gonna be a lazy day for me today. Nina normally wakes at 7.30, but today she woke at 6, I think to see Heath off, so I had to get up earlier, which sucks cause it's Sunday, sleep in day!!

ETA: forgot a couple of people:

ambz - cheeky girl for getting out of her bouncer!! But clever girl for waving! I think you added me on msn, cause I have you there.
    nessa - how'd you go with sis last night, did she end up going out with you?

Morning ladies

Yeah I did test again this morning Jodi (might have to go buy more tests so I can keep testing everyday) and the line is def there and a smidge darker. I took a pic and think you guys might be able to see it without me photoshopping it a bit, I even pointed it out for you. Ok yeah probably not but we'll give it a go eh? Would be so cool if you got a BFP too! We'd be in the same DI thread again.

Shell - bite your tongue lady Just twins if I must have multiples, nooooooo sextuplets or your moving up here to help me lol

Thanks for the support girls. I really appreciate it! I hope some of you (Maz Im looking at you honey! And you too Anna, Nelle, Rach, Jodi, Belle) join me in the DIJ thread if not another DI thread real soon.

I am so so so excited guys. I really hope this one sticks around!

I clomid. And my OBGYN.

Ok onto normal life chat. Jett went down at 630 last night, woke at 7:45. Back down at 8:15ish, woke at 11:30 (thankgod I'd gone to bed at 9 so Id already had a few hours sleep) then I heard him stirring at 7:30, got up gave him a bottle and he went back to sleep and is still there! I know I know why am I not still asleep? Because I could hear the HPT calling me and I needed to pee. I still cant believe I went to bed at 9pm. I mean my god I must be pregnant because thats the only time Im not up til atleast 10:30.
    Ry has gone away today, poor thing had to leave at 3:40am. They going to practice shooting or something like that and knowing the Army probably wont be back til 10pm tonight and then have to get up at 6:30am for work tomorrow.
    So tonight Jett is going down at 8/8:30 so I can watch Greys Anatomy and Im having my home made spag bol for dinner! Then I'll probably end up zzzzzz in bed by 9:30 hehe

Ummm ladies interested in scrap, did you want me to share my pages here? Theyre not anything flash (I only started 2 days ago) but might give some inspiration to those who havent started yet.

Maz, sweets dont stop posting here ok? I know we all worry about you when you go MIA, esp at a time like this. Plus your hilarious and it wouldnt be the DIS thread without you! If you ever want company you just let me know and I'll drive to visit you. We can do coffee or something!

I think I can, I think I can annat !!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pic is a little blury, but I think I can see it.

AnnaT-I saw the line on the fixed up one, looks just like mine did with Eithan and I can just see one with the new one. Sending heaps of sticky vibes your way.

Love

And you too Anna, Nelle, Rach, Jodi, Belle) join me in the DIJ thread if not another DI thread real soon.
    nelle ... are you trying honey ???

annat - yeah, share your scrapping here, we can all bounce ideas off one another.

anna** - how's xander been? Have you made a decision on that bike yet?

Oh AnnaT i can see it to!! Woah! How excitement!

Just a quicky this morn...

Our news is.. Jesse has finally worked out how to go forwards in his walker! Yes i know hes a slow starter.. lol. But woo for my boy!

Have a good day everyone!

Maz.. tis good to see you hun

hi girls,
    i've been lurking a bit of late as we've had a rough few weeks with ainsleigh... make that I"VE had a rough few weeks, cos of course DH is at work. What's the bet she'll be back to her perfect self as of Tues when DH gets home!!! As I told a few of you on MSN, the CHN told me to "just let her sleep in our bed or be rocked to sleep as she is traumatised by the hospital stay and knows she is not part of you anymore and thinks you will leave her forever". I was not feeling happy with that... after all we are talking sometimes five hours of rocking/patting/feeding combo. So yesterday we had a very strict stay at home, feed/sleep day (with a lovely morning distraction, thanks anna and xander!) and she went to bed at normal (falls asleep on bottle, chn does not have a prob with this but i do) and of course woke up screaming an hour later. I went straight in to her, bum pat, let her lie with her face on my hand (another comfort thing) till she pushed it away and stayed there till I was sure she was asleep... and bingo! it's now 7.30am and she's still asleep. i stayed in there for fifteen mins only.... woo hoo! let's hope we can keep it up. it was like a game to her tho, everytime she opened her eyes to see if I was still there, she started smiling. I also had a much more positive attitude last night, thinking it was going to be a good night, and think that helped too.

Other news, Ainsleigh is now 11.2kg, and 75cm long. Off the chart but following the curve nicely so the CHN is happy with that. Off to the paed this week for follow up from hospy so was not too concerned about anything else, will ask him.

Ok, princess awake, so just want to say MWAH to all, good to see you back Maz and good luck Jodes and Annat (sorry I can't see it, but i bought the digital ones for me that say PREGNANT just to make sure for myself!!!!) and anyone else TTC.

ETA and Ains is full on commando/caterpillar crawling now. I put her at the end of the passage last night and by the time I had turned the bath on she was at her bedroom door... woo hoo!

xxx

quick question for those bubs who have teeth, how are you caring fir them ie cleaning ????

Rach.. i bought a 1st tooth brush a little while ago for his age range and just give it to him in the bath. Ive tried to brush myself and he just slams shut his mouth but if i give it to him he'll munch on it all around his gums and even gets the front teeth. Doesnt leave any marks in the brush or anything.. but as least i think its a start for him to get use to the brush in his mouth and even better, hes doing it himself. We dont use toothpaste or anything, i think youre suppose to wait until theyre 1? Just water. That seems to work for us.. just do it every night in the bath. Others ive read use washers to start with, just clean their teeth that way?

Rikki.. Oh the poor little pet. How sweet is she though opening her eyes and smiling. My CHN said a similar thing to me on Jesse's checkup, that he will soon learn he is a different person to you and may start to become clingy and get upset when you leave the room that youre not coming back. She said its a very common thing so dont be too alarmed when it happens. I always have thought when it comes to sleeping is to do what works for you. Ains is definately a brave little girl thats for sure. Hope everything is fine at the check up

yeah I have a little tooth brush that came with his clippers etc in a pouch we have let him chew it a few times and pretended to brush at moment I doubt he would let me pretend as his #7 tooth is a bit sore, he sucks on washer and I use it to clean, jsut wasn't sure if I should be using toothpaste etc

Yeh i think they say not to use toothpaste until theyre a bit older as theyre just gonna swallow it anyways. But from what ive read, when their teeth pop up is when you should start just using a toothbrush with just water.

So I took another HPT, this time a Confirm brand not a First Response, and almost straight away up came the 2nd line waaaaaaaaaay darker than on the FR. This is a line even Ry could see So I guess I need to let the Grandparents know now! Ive put a link to the pic in my signature. If you guys cant see THAT line, your all blind as bats

Atleast now I'll have a solid BFP to show Ry. I kinda said I *think* I might be pregnant last night cause I hadnt actually gotten a decent BFP to show him. Cant wait til he gets home now so I can show him.

So Im going to start a sweepstakes ladies if youd like to join. Im taking bets on whether it will be one or two and what flavour it/they are. Whoever is spot on or closest to it will win a prize! (the evil twin j/k)

Sorry if Im annoying you guys with this, Im just so freakin happy! Who would have thought that *I* would get pregnant in under a year!

Ness - Im sorry your night was ruined Sweets I know what its like to have someone like that in my life (its my mother though) and sometimes you just have to say enough is enough and remove yourself from the shyte. There is no point in letting it drag you down and make you feel worse, sometimes they just have to get a good dose of reality. Big hugs, Im on MSN if you want to chat!

As for teeth brushing, I let Jett play with my toothbrush in the shower. I wasnt going to get him his own until he was 1 and could properly brush them but I might buy one next grocery day.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast