Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #47

congatrats AnnaT on your pregnancy........wow a summer bub, i had 2 of them, ..........way to go.....i hope you have a little sicker in there.

i was on clomid, and the stats are on mulitples are if i remeber rightly
    1 in 20 you will conceive twins
    1 in 1000 triplets

and interesting facts for conceiving twins, girls.........more common when:

older you get ( over 35)
    if you take folate for a few of months before conception.
    lots of babies already
    fertility treatments ( clomid)
    if you have conceived twins already
    if you are overweight
    runs in family ( mothers side)
    conceiving when breastfeeding

intersting.........so all you girls that are ready ttc.........go for it.

AnnaT.. have you done another test today? wanna wanna seeeeee if you have!!

Ambz.. go Savanna! Yes she has done everything so quickly! Jesse never comando crawled either.. straight into crawling. BUt hes not standing or anything yet.. but thats ok, when hes ready.

Anna**.. wooow for getting on the pi$$! Well i guess you gotta have one at least before you are UTD again!

Jesse woke up again twice last night.. ehh wish he's stop and go back to his sleep through self. It not like he even seems to wake for anything, i give him his dummy and he's out again. Broken sleep is a killer.

Wow Kate Ritchie won the Gold last night! Thats soo good, so happy for her! Shes done so well.

Its Monday again Whoever decided that everyone has to work 5 days and then only have 2 days off???? (in general) I kept telling Rick this morning I would call in sick for him but he didn't take me up on the offer.

Anne, congrats on your anniversary. sorry for the late post but i am not allowed to 'do forums' on the weekends when Rick is home.

Kell, cooffee.....see i cannot spell till i have had two in the monning. COFFEE sounds great and I would love to meet ya. i don't drive ( ) so you are most welcome to come over to my place. the kids would have such a ball.
    i bought HGW on Thursday night....must say it works a treat. I only take one/day but i LOL when i think what it would be like if i took three / day.

annat, congrats my dear and well done. I remember when I did my HPT with bailey ( i did two coz I didn't beleive the first one) they were both faint. Actually I still have them tucked away in with all his babystuff. I hope all goes well for you.

Rikki, Ainsleigh sounds like she is THRIVING!!!! Bailey is only in the 80% band....but apparently he has a big head. Were told its heredity (sp?) so it must be all those brains!!!!
    hope the tshirt arrives today!!!! Told Rick about it after he spent $100.00 on his gas car coz I knew he could not say anyhting he he he plus its Mothers Day soon

Rach, sorry for the late post re: toothbrush. We brush Baileys teeth in the bath, he loves it and juts his bottom jaw out for more. Yep, no toothpaste until 1 yr.

Nelle, well done little man River. Bails is not far behind but we are baby proofed, camera is ready!

Told Mum and Dad about my PND on the weekend. Rick said i have come along way if I told them about it. His Mum gave me the poohs on sat. Started on about the telly being on blah blah blah. She does not do it when Ricks around coz she knows he will stick up for me. He is pee'ed off with her coz she is part of the reason I developed PND in the 1st place. He is worried it will send me downhill again....I am too coz I really feel like I am being a Mum to Bailey now not just a carer.

Went out to Wisemans yesterday to watch teh bridge to Bridge. BIL did not race this year so he came out with us. Heaps good morning and when we got back home bails slept almost all arvo and then slept right through the night (woke up at 7pm back to bed at 8.30pm), woke up playing at 4.30am, so at 5am, I put his plug back in, turned his music back on and he is still asleep now!) I don't think he is all that well atm, not sure if its teeth or a bit of a cold.

Sorry for raving on and all the typos, bit tired.

I can't beleive Bailey is almost 8 months old..bugger me?!?

Have a good day ya'll.

Morning kell, just saw your post!

Good morning ladies!
    How are we all today? I am fabulous. Jett is still asleep, its raining outside, I have the heater on so its nice a cosy and yet another HPT I did this morning at 11dpo is coming up BFP within seconds and is way darker than all the other ones I'd forgotten how good and amazing it felt to see that second line. Im trying to be positive and tell myself that the line is getting darker so its a great sign my levels are rising like they should. I told RY last night as soon as he got home from work. He was excited but kept saying how he hoped I will be more happy this pregnancy and that its not a girl, or two girls All our friends and esp our family are happy for us! Im already thinking names and scrapbooks (haha) and researching a new pram. A tiny part of me is going NO NO NO what if it goes wrong???? But Im staying positive, my hormonal issues have been sorted out and this one is going to be sticky. I want to thank you guys for humouring me in this and for being fantastic friends!!!!

Chrissy - interesting stats there. Ive got two of them (the clomid and already been preg with twins) so wonder what we'll get

Ambz - WAY TO GO SAVANNAH! Its scary when they let go isnt it? Jett does it occasionally, esp when he is going from thing to thing, looks like he's going to just walk over to it but he thinks for a min then either holds back on or collapses lol

Anna - WAY TO GO XANDER! Before you know it he'll be crawling and you'll wished he never learnt

Nelle - WAY TO GO RIVER! Ditto what I said to Anna

All these babies doing new things, its great! Can you believe that in two more months some of us will literally be a month away from birthdays

Kell! I am putting a link to todays test pic in my sig. Give me a sec - okay first pic is of todays test, second pic is a comparison of yesterdays (top one) and todays (bottom one). Enjoy hehe
    Last edited by Freya; May 7th, 2007 at 08:15 AM.

Yep its getting darker annat!! If ry says he wants a boy you will get a girl (LOL)
    I think my girl was 8 months yesterday? If so happybday ruby doobie.
    Sorry real tired fell asleep at 7pm.Ruby waking at night i think its teeth! again.

AnnaT- Thats great still BFP there! How come Ry doesn't want a girl? I thought he'd just be happy after the probs you've had with TTC, I hope if it does turn out to be a girl he is not too dissapointed and can still bond with her.

Vixstar- I know all about IL's behaving like that, just remember you know whats best for Bailey and you are doing a great job, try not to let them get you down when you are doing so well getting thru the PND.

chrissy- love those twin facts!

Anna**- yay on Xander crawling! My nephew didn't crawl til about 10 months then a months later he was walking! Its great he doesn't need night time feeds anymore, Ash goes bout 5 hours between feeds now, she sometimes wakes earlier but I refuse to feed her and she usually goes off again after 10 mins complaining.

We had ok night here, feed her 10:45 and 4:20 but lately she has been waking around 1ish, don't know what for, can't be hungry, she'll cry for maybe 10mins then go back to sleep, just annoying to be woken and have to get back to sleep again instead of getting that big sleep between feeds. At least she is in better mood today.

i public holiday in QLD, so we are going for a drive........ back tonight!!!

hi ya chirssy - how you going honey? no wonder I ended up with twins with the last pg by those statistics.
    Anna - yay for xander being on the move, you'll be pulling your hair out soon PMSL
    OMG Shell - Vys been waking at 1 for a feed to I dont know why but I owuld prefer that time than 3 or 4 in the morning like she had been
    Caddie - I agree, Annat is having a little girl now we have to think of a super name for her.
    Rikki - hope that things start looking lighter for you soon honey
    Helen - thanks for the message the other day, it was very uplifting and helped heaps.
    Bel - you been spending up again??? PMSL
    Annie - have a fab time on your drive
    AMbz - no news yet?
    Jodie -DO A TEST!!!!!!!!
    HI ya everyone else im sorry if I have forgotten you im such a dop at the moment
    Im still waiting for AF to come. 7weeks and 3 days later......If i dont have it by friday, im doing another test then if its neg im going to the doctors. I feel like $hit and it feel slike i am pg but nothing
    BBL vys screaming

Shell - I dont know he says its because girls are hormonal and cause more stress to their parents than boys do - with boyfriends etc. I think he just doesnt like the idea of in the future someone having sex with his daughter That said I think he would be stoked either way, but thats why we'll be finding out at 20wks so he has 20 more to get used to it! I keep reminding him that girl's are Daddy's Girl's and if he wants her to turn out right he needs to put effort into their relationship!

I hope its a girl as this will be our last baby but if it isnt thats ok, I love my boy so 1 more wouldnt be tragic

Maz - we already have two names picked out if its a girl - Carys or Georgiana

Oh I like Carys, Annat! How's it pronounced? Haha, I like the name without knowing how it sounds

Ambz, that's one overachiever you have there. Full on.

Anna, that's awesome Xander's moving! I don't think it matters that he's the oldest but slowest. We've got a few babies in the 18month region at church, and the differences are really interesting! Some use words but walked late, others walked early but don't use words, some walked late and don't use words but have excellent sign language. They all seem fine to me.

Jodi, hope this month is it for you matey, and if it's not - well I'm curious to know why you feel so unwell! Hope you're feeling good today.

That's interesting Maz...that's a long cycle, if nothing's going on. When was the last time you tested?

Shell, River's been waking around 1ish here too, but not enough to warrant us coming in and tricking him back to sleep with Bonjela (it makes him suck his thumb, which makes him sleepy). I can just hear him chatting for a couple of minutes and then he's off again.

Scrapping - how difficult is it to choose pictures!! I'm the world's most indecisive person and I'm trying to narrow down which pictures I want to use for the M day albums.
    Thanks to all those who emailed me some layout ideas or put pics on their photo sites! I think I'm getting there...Just need to decide what pics...otherwise there won't be any room for scrappy bits, it'll just be photos glued on top of each other...mmm...crafty...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678