Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #48

Helen.. aww poor Bella and poor you!! I havent had a migrain since i stopped taking the pill and that was nearly 3 months now woo! But yeh use to get them every second week at least... not fun i know.

hi all

BABY STATS
    Baby's Name: Alexander Ryan
    Weight / %: 8.76 kilos
    Height / %: 69cm
    Head Circ / %: 44cm
    SIZES
    Medium cloth bum
    Shoes: only wear socks
    Clothes: size 0

FEEDINGS
    How Much/How Often? 4 Breastfeeds,
    Solids: Loves : All Vegetables, banana, sucking on meat. potatoe EVRYTHING!
    Dislikes: nothing,,, so far eats everything we offer..little piglet
    Finger foods? Toast w Vegemite, arrowroot biscuits, Steamed Vegies, rusks

we have 2 lower teeth and crawl everywhere!

Bought some target baby legs today, so cute.. and we had our needles.. so he need a cuddle

BBL

Oh god, Ash was a screamer again this morning finally settled to sleep on the boob an hour after I'd first put her down!

Got mums group this arvo at my place, my place always looks like a pigsty and their places always seems so well kept! They don't seem to have **** lying EVERYWHERE, can't wait to find a house our unit was fine til we had a baby now just too small!

Ness - hope that everything is ok ..
    Shell - dont worry my house is very cluttered! i wish i had a home for everything but we dont.. so things sometimes just sit around ..

Ness? You okay mate? What's going on? Remember we're all here if you need us!

Oh and I have no idea about any 'news' either - you just stirring us girls?
    I wasn't on the chat last night, as I lay on the bed with the laptop and next thing I know Rans is tucking me in much later! So I had a super early night last night, was probably due for one.

I think it is only fair for us to allow the girl with the news to come forward herself.. if i ciould spill the beans i would,... but not my news to tell.. so sorry...i am sure she will tell all when ready..

xoxoxo

Nelle - i got some baby legs from target.. only $4.99 such a bargain .. Anna** pointed me inthe right direction
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; May 8th, 2007 at 12:55 PM. Reason: prize for maz for spotting my typo!!!

annie - only 44.99 such a bargain .. holly cow woman you could hav egotten 3 pairs of baby legs form the site. PMSL at your typo and yes i agree let the girl with the news come out when she's comfortable with whats going on hmmmmm friday

Annie what do they look like I so want some but can't justify $17 a pair and I am gathering you meant $4.99 not 44.99

Rach - ill take some fotos today and post them on my site! will let you know when i have done it

Nessa.. :hugs: hun shes gonna be ok. Im here whenever you need me, you know that.

Are those baby legs those leg warmer type things?

God! I am the most curious person around! I need to know the news now or i will kill me!

Ness- hugs to you, don't forget we're all here for you.

heheheheheh Shell

Nice one Maz!

MAZ MAZ MAZ MAZ MAZ - I love you hun Im going to email you ok?

Annie, do you mean you bought babylegs from Target or that you bought babylegs WITH targets on them? I want a pair but have been putting off buying the $17.99 ones off Ebay. Jett desperately needs them.

Shell - sheesh you should see my house. I havent done dishes in 3 days because our hot water system had issues and I always have a pile of washing in my laundry and crums/toys all over my loungeroom floor. I just could not care less anymore, I feel like Im fighting a losing battle trying to keep it spotless. I bet your MC ladies sweep everything into cupboards etc before you go over and thats why it looks like theyre Martha Stewart incarnate lol

Ness - you know where to find me if you would like to chat sweets

Jodi Jodi where are you!!!!!?????????? Send your friends home so you can go to the shops!

Yay Maz, thank god we know now!

Yep Jodi, tell em to RACK OFF!!

They're a bit cheaper from the actual babylegs au site Annat. I think.
    And they're talking about legwarmers from Target, but babylegs with Targets on them would be cool!

Rikki Jacks shirt arrived OMG so damn cute, when he wakes will take a picture of him in it, OMG it is the cutest thing I a have ever seen

Maz finally...............I have been busten to tell

Ta Nelle will have to have a look on the site. Well how was I spose to know you could buy them from Target They come in all sorts of patterns I figured why not targets?

Im glad youve come out of the closet Maz (from memory Im pretty sure you have a walk-in, did you get a bit lost? ) It would have been awful if Shell died from curiousity

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast