Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #78

Jodi- Poor Nina, how is she today? Hopefully she is alot better with all the meds.

Rach- Ikwym, I feel I give Ash same thing everyday. She has weetbix for breakfast, then either bit of my toast or cracker. Then for lunch she has half jar of food and toast with something. Shes not so good with chewing yet so she struggles with our food. Dinner I make her a vegie and meat mix, then she has either yoghurt or fruit for arvo tea. Custard for dessert.

Yay here. Ash got up at 8 today instead of her 6:30! I feel actually human today!

Rach - I just go with the flow now cause I felt exactly the same way 3 weeks ago. Vyolett usually has weetbix with yogurt or toast with cheese (she loves cheese)...but she has to have a milo first thing or she screams the house down! lunch time its what ever is oging and at night she's been eating more then the boys. How did Jack go with the roo meat??? I use to buy camel steaks in BUndaberg and absolutely loved them!!
    Hell - Yay on Ash getting up later. that is awesome...i cant wait for daylight savings this weekend.
    Jodstar - honey I wish I could come and give you a break. You must be so knacked..giver El nino a big kiss for us matie. IM alright...still in pain but hey...look at El nino, she's worse then me so Im not even going to say anymore.
    Does anyone have the address to Thats life...I want to write to them to ask a favour for something.
    Anna - how are you chicki? i hope that your taking time for yourself and Xander mate.
    Kell & Ness - IM very jealous!!!! those photo's are fab guys!
    BBL have a ferral child who doesnt have day time sleeps anymore pulling my nice folded washing everywere!!

Maz we made the kanga mince up as lasagne he had a little he wanted the pasta more LOL and the lettuce from the salad

well I was all ready to give up swimming lessons today, but decided to stick with it, but am going to go downa bit ealry and try to cool him down slowly in the wading pool, as the pool for lessons is very very very cold, sarah (instrictor) said it would help lower his core body temp if he goes into wader first then he might not be so bad in the big pool

but had a ball today after lesson took brendan and Jack into wader for 1/2 hour or so, was so nice the entire pool complex to ourselves so what I am going to try to do which I had planned to do last week but after hurting eye couldn't is try to go down every morning or 2nd morning with Jack to splash and when I have Brendan mayeb not so much very hard to concentrate on 2 the same age

anyway Brendan passed out in car on way home so he is in Jacks bed, and Jack had lunch and a bottle and passed out so he is on futon hopign they stay down for a bit, cause man TMI... I am in pain almost like AF is here cramps wise but I think I O'd yesterday temp went up today so maybe O is occuring today, but holy heck painful.....................never had this before

hmm rach maybe someone is 'implanting'??????? *maz has fingers crossed*

I hope it does mean that this is your month rach
    Sounds like you're doing a great job looking after the 2 boys. They would have loved the swim. I can't wait to get Nina back in the pool. We had to miss our swimming lesson this week as she's too sick.

maz - Vy thinks she's a big girl now with the milo hey! That would look soooo cute!! I've tried Nina on it but she hates anything chocolately. Crazy child she is.

The antibiotics are defintely kicking in. No vomiting or temperature for over 12 hours now. She's still lathargic and has the flu symptoms.
    We are supposed to be getting family portraits tomorrow, but I'm not sure that she'll be up to it.
    It's my parents wedding anniversary today, and also the anniversary of my grandfather's death. So a happy & sad day. My parents have not celebrated their anniversary since my dad lost his dad. But I spoke with my dad today on the phone about it, and after a lengthy conversation I think he might do something for mum. I hope so, it's suppose to be a very special day for them.
    I feel awful that I don't have enough energy to do anything with her. Not that she has much energy either. But I'm just sort of sitting around watching her play. I feel like such a bad mum.
    I think she's fallen asleep on the floor, better go and put her to bed. Any myself for that matter.

I hope your dad does someting special for your mum jodi.It must be kinda sad for her with no celebration or even something like romance!! Hope el nina gets better.Thats a high temp.Lucky she didnt have a fit.
    Rach,ruby usually has toast.Today i managed some of my rice porridge with maple syrup.I can give her weetbix but will eat only half. Ruby eats when she wants to.If its something she wants she shovels it in like a bulldozer!
    And she's much better after her bump.Was a little clingy and had me up at night a few times but thats life!
    Millana had her second big girls haircut.The other time was easter! She needed to be bribed with a new doll but she desperatly needed one because my cutting made her hair crooked!
    Sorry maz dont know the address.And no more fleece!!! Sounds like me i spend too much on scrap crap!! Went to buy tape and came home with more!!
    Has anyone heard from anna or rikki? Come back and let us know how you are girls please.

Caddie - I spoke to Anna on Saturday shes taking time out to look after herself and see how she goes on her new meds.

Well im crapola today I forgot my antidepressant last night and took it this morning instead and let me say WHOOOAH no way never again... not in the morning made me dizzy and sleepy and anxious while driving... and still dizzy now... grrr..

BBL for personals.

Bel
    xxx

I tell ya this pain is ridiculous I dont know what it is if its something bury itself in great if not am going to try and remember to ring RE tomorrow seeing as I didn't go for a scanthis mth, see what prog last mth were and does he want me to repeat test this month am thinking if I am not O till cd 20 on clomid its not a good thing your supposed to O 5-9 days after the last tablet well I took it cd3- 7 this mth so god knows what is up, never had a prob with 50mgs with the last 3 pg 11 cycles all up

another thing I am wondering is I still have breastmilk, if I (TMI) feel my bbs in shower I can squit a stream a mtre or more considering we stopped b/f at 3 days old *sigh** I think I have a script somewhere for tablets to dry up milk I just what to do LOL

just finished a whole block of cadburry carmello chocloate with a little help from caity.......hey i must be getting better.

rach.. i always get huge pain when i O its a dead giveaway that i have O'D, just looked at yourt chart it looks like it could of been yesterday
    Last edited by Cougar; October 24th, 2007 at 03:24 PM. Reason: looking at rach chart

I am so so over this I am having a major meltdown, Im going off the rails I swear. I just want to cry and cry and cry.

Jett's had numerous ear infections, colds, viral whatever's and my never ending pregnancy issues have taken their toll. After being on antibiotics for a week because he has a chest infection he has broken out in a really bad red raised rash everywhere. So I took him to the hospital who told me "Its viral, he'll be fine, take him home" even after I requested blood tests because for a kid who's mother is as anally retentive about germs as I am he's had atleast 9 viral whatever's in the past 6mths on top of colds, gastro and ear infections and Im starting to think that there is something underlying thats causing all of this. I feel like such a waste of space, I cant even keep my kid healthy for gods sake. I cant even get any medical staff to take me seriously here, and on top of all that we're broke all the time because of all the medical bills/scripts etc that we've had to pay for. I spent $35 on antiobiotics that he hasnt even finished yet and the Dr in the ER told me to stop them and throw them out. What a waste of money.

I just dont know what to do anymore, I hate it here and Ry doesnt even give a damn, just blames Jetts health problems on me.

Annat - you can't keep your kids healthy? No-one can keep their kids healthy!! No matter what you do! It's just one of those things, you can have your house as clean as a whistle, germ free, and then apparently they might get more illnesses because they can't get immune, but if you have germs in your house then your kids can get sick!!
    Honestly, kids spend so much time being sick, but we don't remember it because it just doesn't bother us like it does our parents - my sister had meningitis as a 4 year old, and then a compromised immune system, so caught every disease under the sun, nothing my parents could do about it, and I don't think she has any complaints at all about her childhood! Hugs hon, but really, if he's eating well, getting exercise and a bit of sun, and not all the bad stuff like floppy and super high temps, dr's will always rather leave well enough alone cos they don't like to medicate kids too much.
    Your ticker says only 85 days to go! Hopefully it will fly for you.

Big hugs to our sickies. If it's not one thing it's another hey. Any other grumpy mummies here today? Rans is giving me the craps. Arguing with me about rubbish and not doing his jobs around the house. Honestly, his good days are fantastic and his bad days are baaaaaaaad. He's seriously inviting pregnant lady rant, and really, no-one wants that, but he might just drive me to it....

Annat - You are an awesome mum, and never think otherwise.

Nelle - I look forward to meeting you next week!!!

Rach - Hoping it is your month.

Chrissy - Mmm Chocolate!!

Belle - Hope you are feeling better.

Jodi - Glad Nina is on the mend.

Shell - Yay on the sleep in. Not here. James was up at 5:30 again. Again I made him go back to bed. He got up at 7.

James normally has weet bix for breaky, but he LOVES them. He says yum, yum the whole time. Usually he has 1 weet bix with half a banana. And usually some of my toast. Then for lunch he will have a sandwich and fruit. Dinner is usually a modified version of whatever I am having, although tonight he had eggy toast, and an omlette.

Oh yeah, breakfast. River often has yogurt with some dried fruit and water, lunch is a sandwich with fruit and water, and dinner was spaghetti bolognese with grated cheese, half a gingerbread man, and milk.

I'm soooo tired. I tried to nap before but couldn't!

thanks girls for sharing breakie nd lunch he loved his scrambled egg's i used 2 eggs and he ate over 3/4 of it

AnnaT- Huge hugs, you can't blame yourself for kids getting sick! I'd more likely think maybe the rash is a reaction from the anti-biotics? Hasn't Jett had reaction before to one? Maybe he is quite sensitive to things that why he gets these "viral" things? I hope that hubby of yours starts being bit more supportive too. You're a great mummy.

Rach- Could you be over stimulting from the Clomid? I don't know much bout it but I remember watching something on Foxtel once bout a woman on something to help with reproduction and ended up being overstimulated or something like that.

Belle- Hope you got a lie down to wear off that dizziness.

Jodi- thats great Nina is doing better. Hope your parents get to do something nice for there anniversary. It is a special day and although your grandpa did pass away on this day I'm sure he would want your parents out celebrating there anniversary.

Maz- Maybe check out there website if they have one?

I'm gonna go pop into bed for my wed night TV viewing. Very tired, did alot housework today plus my sister and nephew were over so running around with him was tiring.

Hey all,

Just a quick & dirty

AnnaT - hugs to you, as Nelle said, kids get sick ALL the time - builds up their immune system, so imagine how healthy he'll be when he's 5 - anyway, try and put your feet up and do something nice for yourself...not long to go.

Jodi - glad Nina's on the mend, poor girl.

Just a quick question - for the girls who say they give their bubs whatever they are having for dinner - do you eat your dinner at 5 pm - I give Rylee her dinner at 5 pm but our dinner is never ready then - so she ends up having stuff I have frozen from other nights dinners - lasagne, cottage pie, tuna bake - etc.....

Better go, Home & Away is nearly on - time for me to have my glass of wine to keep me sane.

Hugs
    Laurinxxxxx

Laurin - we have dinner around 5pm as Nina is generally in bed at around 6pm. I just have to be super ready in the afternoons! If I'm feeling lazy, I'll cook something really quick up for her, and we'll have something later on.

annat - my dr is always telling me that the more they're sick as babies/toddlers, the healthier they'll be at school age. Like the others have said, trust your mothers intuition. If you feel somethings not right, don't give up until you get some answers. And as for DH, well he needs a good smack!! He needs to start being more supportive and helpful for you and Jett.

Sharleen - I hope your birthday's to come get better in time. How are you and the girls going?

belle - I think you passed that dizziness onto me. I felt awful last night and couldn't even walk straight. I was in bed by about 8pm. How are you going?

Well as you can see by the time, we're up VERY early thanks to some little girl who can't sleep as she has yet another temp ah well, I think the panadol is kicking in cause she's starting to cool down now. Oh, and there was a yawn! Fingers crossed she goes back to sleep soon.

those that asked about clomid it alwasy made me O around cd16 the 11 cycles I had before falling pg with Jack the last 2 cycles last mth not sure , but this mth looks like cd20 which for clomid to have helped is probably not realistic unless I am O'ing twice overstimulation I doubt as I am 50mgs lowest you get also when I have cd12 scans I never had more than 1 mature follicle and a couple of smaller ones, fairly normal for anyone approaching ovualtion, last mth I didn't have any mature but 2 I think getting there, and this mth I didn't make it to rocky as appoint was too late and I had no-one to watch Jack anyway am goign to try to ring RE today as you can only ring him on tues/thur between 9.15am - 9.30am if you want results etc so I want my prog results from last mth he took them on cd24 rather than normal cd21 also am curious to see if he wants me to repeat again.....

Laurin Jack started dinner around 5.30pm- 6pm he will have leftover, or sausgae we have cooked for him vegies, yoghurt latley diced peaches as well, ok fo rexample last night he had 1/4 cheesy pasta, tub diced peaches, tub peach/pear yoghurt, and a little chicken he then had a bath and then 120ml bottle then our tea was ready and he sat in his chair and ate some of it as well

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast