Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born September 2006 #79

meg - there is a link somewhere in the forum help section to change your username.

Been busy at work the past couple of days so haven't had a chance to come on. Have my u/s tomorrow. My belly has really started popping out now. I'll take a pic tonight (if I remember!!).
    Nina is all good. No more sicknesses, thank god. A girlfriends little boy has the same thing Nina had, so now it's their turn to have an awful time with it. Lets hope he gets better quickly.

Congrats on your bro & SIL on their little bubs arrival kel. I like the name Chloe. I would like it for us, but it doesn't really go with our surname, Wylie!

Welcome lilmky to our group!! Beware, it gets very chatty in here, and sometimes impossible to keep up! You'll have to become a BB addict like the rest of us.
    What part of Sunshine Coast you from? I lived there prior to moving to Cairns and will heading back there for xmas this year.

Which reminds me, sharleen, I FINALLY have the dates!! It looks like we'll only have a chance to pop into Bundy on the way home, sometime between xmas & new year. RACH, will you be in the area at that time?

Meg.. haha youll have to wait until Christmas to find out!!! Hope you have a good little holiday!

Jodi.. i think Chloe Wylie is ok.. i think it sounds cute actually. Oh glad to hear Nina is better!

Yeh most of my user names are either Kellxx or Skellxx.. i just prefer them to be the same, that way i know what im signing in as wherever i go.

Jesse all sick poor little bumpkin.. sweating, though he doesnt feel like much of a temperature, coughing, runny nose. He seems to be scratching the back of his head though and what looks like a heat rash. Maybe scratching from sweating? I havent changed his shampoo or anything. Only thing im thinking, maybe there was more than normal amount of chlorine in the pool on Wednesday. If its not better by morning ill take him to the doctor.

Heroes is on tonight woooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post

Which reminds me, sharleen, I FINALLY have the dates!! It looks like we'll only have a chance to pop into Bundy on the way home, sometime between xmas & new year. RACH, will you be in the area at that time?
    we hope to be in Agnes between xmas and new years so yep in the area will PM my ph number in Agnes while I remember, as my mobile is cactus just let me know the day and I will tell Jase I am off to bundy that day

Jodi - I really like the name Chloe too (except that is what I named our dog!!!) I think it sounds fine with your last name.

Kell - Keep an eye on him overnight, and re asses in the morning.

Cloth nappy girls- I have a friend who can give me some Greenkids nappies. Anyone used them before???

ok, so I need to have a shower. Might BBL or otherwise nighty night

I love Greenkids Meg, and so does Anna. They're pocket nappies, so you'll need to boost/stuff them with something, but that's good cos it means they'll dry quicker and are as absorbent as you make them. They're a one-size too.

I think I might see if I have enough pineapple for pineapple doughnuts...

Hi all,
    another busy day at work for me.

I was gonna write more but now I realise I'm too tired!

ooh while I'm writing this there is an ad at the top of my screen for the new purple phone from 3, I just bought it the other day!

Goodnight all.

Got your PM rach. Thanks! I'll make Heath work out the dates soon so we can give you plenty of notice.
    I can't believe that on our xmas trip, I'll be meeting all the Qld girls! YAY!!!

meg - everytime I think of Chloe now I'll be thinking of your dog!!

Pineapple doughnuts nelle ???

Yeah, a tin of crushed pineapple (that's the concern, it's not crushed, and I don't think it's a whole tin, so we'll see...), a cup of flour and an egg...I'm just trying to think if that's all...I think it is...

I like Chloe too Jodi, do you like Cleo? Just because it's similar but might run better with your last name.

Shell, nice phone!

Cleo reminds me too much of the magazine.
    I just told Heath you girls think it sounds alright and he said 'hhmmm, I'll think about it then'. That's promising at least!
    And we might have agreed on a boys name now, Adam. Don't know where he got that one, but he just thought of it then. And we both like it.

Mmmmmmmmmmm donuts....

They were delish and soooo easy girls! I've still got some batter in the fridge, so might have some more tomorrow. It's seriously easy, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered, 1 tin crushed pineapple (I had slices, so I just processed them for a sec), one cup s/r flour and one egg. I *might* have added some sugar to the batter to taste...but it's not necessary since I covered em in cinnamon sugar after too. I just put a soup spoon at a time in the oil, so they're pretty small and filling, so I don't think you'd get too fat on them!

I have so much cleaning to do tomorrow...scary.

Yay that you're getting somewhere with names Jodi!

Yum they sound so delish Nelle!!!!!!! I might have to try it next time we go shopping as need more oil.

Jodi.. oh good stuff youve got some names! Thats always the hardest part.

Shell.. ooow new phone hey, new toy!

Meg, I live near Beechworth! PM for my mobile # and if you have spare time and want to catch up let me know

Last night was the crappiest nights sleep ever. I was up and down with contractions and needing to pee. I think I'll be napping when J does this arvo. Speaking of J, he stinks so I might change him then pop him in his room to play while I shower.

Id like to know what happened to our nice warm weather here. Trust it to rain for the WHOLE long weekend, esp when we need to start packing and cleaning the house.

BBL.

Morning all,
    AnnaT- we are going to be on a fairly tight schedule, but if you could still PM me that would be great, because if we get a chance it would be good to say hi!

Nelle - I bought 4 Greenkids. and some bamboo inserts. the nappies were $18 each. Is that a good price? I am so getting into this MCN thing. I can't beleive how much there is to choose from!! Oh another Q (are you sick of me yet??!! :P ) what do you use to put soiled ones in while you are out?

kell - I am so getting into sending everyone things for under their tree.

Jodi - I hope I didnt ruin the name for you. I still think it is a really beautiful name.

Hows all the sickies today???

Howdy doodee,
    Rain rain go away come again another day!

Ness - cool name! My usernames are always one of my two nicknames, obviously Vixstar being one of them.

Meg - really dumb q, but how did you know you had a stalker? That stuff really un-nerves me.

To the scrappers - are there any good australian www's that you order stuff from? I need to finish off some chrissy prezzies and don't like anyhting i have seen inthe shops.

Well, i might go and get lunch ready before Chuggaluggs wakes up. Not sure if he has any room left to eat as his breakfasts are now 2 weet-bix, vegemite toast and a piece of fruit with a bottle an hour later. That is more than I eat and I am pregnant. LOL

Hello to everyone else, hope you have a great Friday and relaxing weekend. Take care now.
    xxx

Jodi - goodluck today matey!!! Let me know how you go!!!

Im not well girls, Jeffreys not well and im taking on all the jobs and am exausted then he trys to tell me when I should do them, im so angry and cant stop crying, im hurt and upset with him and also so worried about him and then of course my OCD kicks in again ughhh

Belle - Remember deep breaths.

Vix - I found out as a so called friend referred to something that I hadn't told anyone. I had only told you girls. I asked her how she knew and then she said that she had found me on here. I am a bit peeved, as I like to talk really openly on here without having to worry about friends needing to know.

Ahh poo bum wee Meg! My mum comes on here (hi mum! Haha) only verrry rarely though, and she's like 'if you ever want me to stop just tell me'. I'm like, I don't care, but if I say something that hurts your feelings don't get too grumpy!

Belle, hope things turn around for the better for you. Hope Jeffrey can get the help he needs.

Meg, $18's a good price, depending on condition of course, but with the bamboo booster, that seems quite good! They retail for about $23-24 without insert, you can look on the site if you want!
    Oh, and I use a wetbag, which is a bag lined with waterproof stuff and has a zipper. If I can't find one of the wetbags, I'll just use a diaper sack, but be CAREFUL you don't accidentally throw your nappy out!

Hey Ambz, you still lurking? How's pregnancy going for you?

Ahh...yep definitely more poo face from my little man. Might give him another minute or so to erm..finish off, then go attend to his needs.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast